Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alex and Vicki: Teacher's Pet

"Tara, why you little slut you teasing your teacher like that."

13
6 Comments 6
13.9k Views 13.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words
It was Saturday, and the bright sun bursting through my bedroom windows woke me before my alarm did. Since I didn’t get home until 3:45 a.m., I was still pretty groggy. I guess the amount of straight tequila I drank with Ms. Picard early this morning wasn’t helping matters either.

Once I slithered out of bed I decided to take a nice long shower. As I showered I thought about Ms. Picard’s student/teacher sex stories. Fact is I’d love to hear more of her stories, and someday I will. In reality Terri had one hell of a sex life, and with a hot body like hers she could get all the young cock she wanted, and I’m pretty sure she did.

After I showered I felt refreshed and somewhat human again. Since I planned on trying out my new riding mower today, I decided to wear an old t-shirt and an old pair of comfortable shorts. Once I was dressed I couldn’t wait to get downstairs to see Vicki and Tara in their panties.

> > > > >

When I walked into the kitchen, Vicki and Tara said in unison, “Good Morning Hon’,” as they sat at kitchen table. Funny, now that Tara also calls me 'Hon' I feel like I have two wives. As usual, I gave my actual wife a kiss first, and then Tara. And yes, they both were wearing panties and a shorty t-shirt. Naturally I told them they looked beautiful, and that they did.

After I poured myself a cup of coffee, I sat down with the ladies. They were just finishing up their breakfast. While we talked Vicki let me know after I called last night that she informed Tara about Ms. Picard, and the student/teacher sex rumors. After that, Tara mentioned that she had a pretty good laugh when she heard Vicki tell me to use ‘Big Alex’ and pump her full of truth serum if I had too.

As soon as Vicki finished her breakfast, she offered to make me bacon and eggs and all the fixings just like she had, I told her that would be great. Just before Vicki was about to get up from the table I reached for her hand and said, “Vicki, Tara, I need you to promise what I’m about to tell you stays here.”

With those words barely out of my mouth, Vicki said, “Hon’, the rumors are true, aren’t they? I just knew it!”

“Babe, you have no idea just how true they are,” I said.

After I confirmed the rumors, Vicki began to make my breakfast. While she was cooking, Tara let us know there was a chance she could get called into work this afternoon, but if she did it would only be for a few hours. Hearing that, Vicki indicated that if Tara gets called in she might go to the mall while I mow the lawn.

While we continued to talk, the ladies told me about a kinky student/teacher porn movie that they watched on the net last night after I called. I laughed inside, because some of what they were saying reminded me of Ms. Picard’s stories.

> > > > >

It only took Vicki about ten-minutes to make my breakfast. When she was done she set my plate down in front of me, and then she sat down. Just as I took my first bite, Vicki said, “So Hon’, c’mon, c'mon, details please.”

“Oh Vicki, let the man eat… I’m sure ‘Big Alex’ has to recoup all of that truth serum he pumped into Ms. Picard last night,” Tara said.

Well, when Tara said that I laughed so hard that I almost spit my food out. Once we all stopped laughing I began to give them the juicy details. While I did, I decided not to spill the beans that Gene, our next-door neighbor had sex with Ms. Picard when he was her student, and that he is bisexual.

While I shared my story of what took place last night with Ms. Picard, both Vicki and Tara were enthralled with every word that came out of my mouth. In fact neither of them said a word and just let me speak. As I talked, I couldn’t miss the fact that Vicki and Tara were gently rubbing their pussies. Then, when I spoke about Ms. Picard and the gay boys, both of the ladies reached under their t-shirts and began to pinch and twist their nipples. Within a few minutes, Tara took her t-shirt off, and then Vicki followed her lead.

To say that Ms. Picard’s stories made Vicki and Tara as hot as hell would be an understatement. The more I described her sexual encounters with the boys, the harder they worked their pussies and nipples.

Finally, I spoke about the two times that I fucked Terri, and how she instructed me to fuck her like she did her students. Then, when I spoke about our roadside fuck, and the part when Terri said, ‘fuck my cunt,’ Vicki said, “Hon’, tonight I want you to fuck my cunt just like you fucked Ms. Picard’s cunt,” and then Tara said, “Mine too.”

“Okay,” I said. “So you two want a reenactment… Then how about late tonight we’ll all get in the car, and you two ladies decide who gets it in the car, and who gets it on the side of the road where Ms. Picard’s car broke-down.”

“Vicki, I’m game!” Tara said.

“Tara,” Vicki said, “I lost my virginity at lover’s lane in Alex’s car, remember that night Hon’? That was a long time ago.”

“Vicki,” Tara said, “I’d love to watch you and Alex go at it in the back seat, I’ll do it along on the side of road if you want?”

“That’s fine with me,” Vicki said.

“Ladies, I was just kidding, but I’ll be happy to fuck both of your slutty cunts tonight,” I said.

“You fucker - You fucking better fuck us tonight,” Vicki said with a big smile.

Tara quickly said, “Hon’, I really am game for a roadside fuck, that would be so hot… Fuck, I can already feel ‘Big Alex’ sliding inside of me.”

“Hon’,” Vicki said, “I was looking forward to going to lover’s lane tonight. I have a couple of short sheer nightgowns that Tara and I can wear, it would be fun.”

“Yeah Hon’, it would,” Tara said.

“Maybe, we shall see.” I said.

> > > > >

As we sat and talked, Tara began to tell us about her high school days. She said that she had two teachers in her school that were known to fuck around with their students: one male, and one female, her gym teacher Ms. Cooper…

Tara said, “I had Ms. Cooper from the time I was a freshman. She used to tell me that ‘I was her teacher’s pet,’ and she always gave me an ‘A’ on my report card. But things didn’t get interesting with Ms. Cooper until my last six weeks of high school.”

“How old was she then?” Vicki asked.

“She was maybe thirty then, blonde, pretty, and she had a scrumptious body. A few of us thought she was a lesbian because of the way she would always watch us in the showers and while we dressed. Funny though, sometimes when I knew she was staring me shower, and nobody else was looking, I would look at her and finger my pussy, and then I’d lick my finger just to get her panties wet.”

“Tara, why you little slut you teasing your teacher like that,” Vicki said with a laugh.

“Yep, guilty, I was.” Tara said.

> > > > >

Right after I finished my breakfast, I asked Tara to hold her thoughts about Ms. Cooper while I made us a pitcher of Bloody Marys. Vicki got up to cut and wash the celery, and then she grabbed three highball glasses. Once our drinks were ready, Vicki suggested we take the pitcher of Bloody Marys out to the patio. Since our patio has a privacy fence on one side, none of our neighbors, including my next-door neighbor Gene would be able to see that Vicki and Tara were topless outside.

> > > > >

As we sat outside I expected Tara to pick-up her story about Ms. Cooper right away, but she didn’t. Instead, Vicki spoke out, saying that just before we started to date that her history teacher, Mr. Harris, had asked her out twice. Both times she told him no, and then after the second time she also told the principal. Until now, I never knew why he was fired. From that point on we talked about the crazy shit that happened while we were in high school.

It was just after I poured us our second Bloody Mary when I said, “So Tara, you started to tell us about Ms. Cooper…”

“Oh yeah,” Tara said, “You want to hear about it, I mean all of it, it gets kinky…”

“Umm, yeah,” I said, “But only if you want to tell us.”

“Sure Hon’,” Tara said, and then she began to tell us her story.

“Well, this happened when I was a senior, and it was towards the end of the school year,” Tara said.

“Gotcha,” I said.

“One day in gym we ran three-miles outside, and it was pretty hot that day. This time Ms. Cooper ran with us… Actually, she ran with me. Then when class was over, and it was the last class for the day, she asked me if I’d help her put some gym equipment away, and I did. Well, once we got everything done we were real sweaty. When I went to take my shower Ms. Cooper came with me,” Tara said.

“To shower with you?” Vicki asked.

“Yeah. So when we went into the locker room it was just the two of us. At first I didn’t think much of it… But when we were in the shower Ms. Cooper kissed me, and then she soaped up my pussy and fingered my clit. Even though we only fooled around for a few minutes, my wet pussy and me wanted a whole lot more, and so did she. While she held me in her arms she whispered, ‘Tara, I’ve waited a long time for you sweet child, come home with me today."

“Right in school – Wow, that’s risky,” I said.

“Heck yeah it was, but it was exciting… So anyways, just like Ms. Picard she had an apartment in town. In fact we made out and fingered each other’s pussy in her car before we drove to her place,” Tara said.

“So what happened at her place?” Vicki asked.

“Well, when we got to her place the first we did was get high, and then she opened a bottle of wine. Since she knew I was now old enough to drink wine and beer with an adult, she slid the bottle in my direction after she drank some.”

“Bold move on her part, get high and drink wine with a student,” I said.

“Oh Hon’, wait, this gets kinky… And Vicki, Alex, just so you know I never had sex with a woman before Ms.

ElisabethHarringtonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElisabethHarringtonn

Cooper… Anyways within a few minutes we were both flying high, and then we finished the whole bottle of wine. Well, once the wine was gone she had me follow her into her bedroom, and then we took off our clothes and climbed in bed,” Tara said.

“Damn, you two must have been blitzed,” I said.

“Blitzed, more like fucked-up but it was great… So Annie, that’s her first name, well she came right at me with hot kisses to start with, and by now I really wanted her to eat me. Well, just after she started to lick my pussy I made her stop because all of a sudden I had to pee real bad,” Tara said.

“Did she stop?” Vicki asked.

“Okay, now listen to this, here’s where it gets real kinky… And yes, Vicki, she did stop, but then Annie followed me into her bathroom, and then she laid down in her bathtub,” Tara said.

“What - Why?” I asked.

“Are you two ready for this? She laid down in her tub so that I could pee all over her, even in her mouth… And I did. Then, when I finished peeing on her, and I had a lot of pee, she had me squat over her face so she could lick my pussy clean… And holy fuck was that hot, in fact it was so hot I squirted all over her face and she loved it,” Tara said.

“You little slut you… Then what?” Vicki said.

“Annie stood up in the tub and kissed me while she was still drenched with my pee and cum, so now I was wet too. Then she told me to lie down in the tub. Mind you I was real buzzed, hot, horny, and I would have done anything she asked me to,” Tara said.

Tara took a short break to drink some of her Bloody Mary, and then she said, “As I laid in my pee Annie stood over me and shot a steady stream of hot pee on my face, in my mouth, on my tits, and on my pussy… And holy fuck her pee was so hot when it hit my body… The sensation was so fucking erotic… I spread her pee all over me while I fingered the fuck out of my pussy. Then, when she was done peeing she squatted down and I cleaned her pussy for a long time until she came… But Vicki, she didn’t squirt like we do.”

“Tara, you really did like it?” Vicki asked.

“Oh yeah Vicki,” Tara said, and then a few seconds later Tara said, “I’ll never forget the first time that we both laid in the tub. We put our pussies together and then we peed into each other’s pussy at the same time… Holy shit was that hot.”

“I would have loved to see that,” I said.

“Well, Annie and I quickly became lovers. I used to stay at her place a couple times a week until I went off to college. In fact, she used to get a case of beer and we’d load our bladders just so we could pee more. We sure had some crazy wet nights, not all, but some.”

“So Tara, what was the craziest night you two ever had?” Vicki asked.

“Vicki, the craziest night, it wasn’t just the two of us. One Friday night Annie had two of her lesbian girlfriends over, actually one of them was bisexual, and she brought along a bisexual guy, and he brought a gay guy. That night Annie set up a small swimming pool on her living room floor and we had a pee orgy,” Tara said.

“A pee orgy… Really, a pee orgy,” I said.

Tara continued, “Yeah Hon’, well that’s what I called it. That night we all drank a lot of beer and smoked a lot. Once we were buzzed and our bladders were full, the two guys laid down in the pool like they were going to suck each other’s cock, but instead they peed in each other’s mouth and drank it.”

“Really, they drank each other’s pee,” Vicki said.

“Yeah … Well, Annie, the other two girls, and me sat on the floor to watch the guys have sex after they peed, and fuck did they have sex. Once the guys got all their kissing and sucking done, the gay guy barebacked the bi-guy, and then after an intense fucking he came in his ass, and fuck was that hot to watch. Vicki, Alex, have you ever seen two guys suck cock and fuck each other? I mean like live, not in the movies?” Tara said.

“We sure have, haven’t we Hun’,” Vicki said as she looked at me.

“It’s just so fucking hot to watch guys’ Fuck. Well, anyways, when the gay guy got up to take a shower, the bi-guy laid down in the pool. And because I was the youngest Annie and the girls picked me to go first,” Tara said.

At this point Tara gulped down the rest of her Bloody Mary, and then she refilled her glass and drank some more. After that, Tara continued on, “So I got in the pool with him, and then I sucked his big cock until it was hard. Once it was Annie told me to squat down and fuck him until I had to pee, and then pee with his hard cock in my pussy, and then to fuck him again until I came.”

Tara took a breather for a few seconds, and then she said, “Well, I did pee, and when I started to fuck him again, Annie and the other two girls got up and peed all over me… And funny, feeling all their hot fucking pee made me squirt about as hard as I ever had. Fuck, as I look back I really loved the feeling of all of their hot pee squirting all over my body. I haven’t done it since then.”

“Fuck, that was wild Tara, you must have been a real vixen back then,” I said.

“Honestly, both of you have no idea how much of a little slut I was, and I still am I guess, just in a different way,” Tara said.

“How’s that?” Vicki asked.

“Well, sometimes I just miss the wild times I used to have… That’s all,” Tara said.

> > > > >

I will say that I was shocked to hear Tara’s story, but in a sick and twisted way I thought it was as hot as hell, and something that Vicki and I never even thought about doing. It was Vicki that broke up our patio party when she said; “Now don’t laugh, but you two are going to have to excuse me for a few minutes… I have to pee.”

Shit, when Vicki said that she had to pee Tara’s eyes lit up. I quickly thought about what Tara had said just seconds ago, about her missing her wild times, so I told the ladies to follow me. As soon as I stood up, Vicki said, “Hon’, I’ve really got to pee - like now!”

“Vicki, I know,” I said, “Now you and Tara just follow me, okay?”

I led Tara and Vicki up to our bedroom, and as soon as we got there I took my shorts off. Now Vicki realized what was about to happen, so she peeled her panties off and so did Tara. Next, I turned the shower on to warm up the shower floor; otherwise it would be too cold to lie on.

Within a minute the shower floor was warm from the hot water so I turned the water off. When I looked at Tara she had a smile on her face and lust in her eyes. Without a word being said, Tara laid her body down on the floor. Vicki stood over Tara, spread her pussy lips apart, and then shot a steady stream of pee all over Tara’s beautiful body, and some into her mouth. As Vicki peed, Tara spread Vicki’s hot pee all over her as she masturbated.

Damn, watching my wife pee all over Tara really turned me on. Plus, I was amazed at how much pee was coming out. But since one can only pee for so long, and once Vicki’s golden stream ended, Vicki squatted over Tara’s face to let her clean her pussy lips with her tongue.

Now, I was hotter than fuck from watching Tara lap-up my wife’s pussy while she continued to finger her pussy. As Tara licked and licked, it wasn’t long before Tara’s tongue slipped deep inside of my wife’s pussy. But it was when Tara began to suck the life out of my wife’s clit that Vicki said, “Oh fuck Tara, yes my love, yes, yes, yes, ohooo fuck yes,” that her pussy squirted a stream of hot love juice into Tara’s mouth, and Tara lapped up as much as she could.

While my wife squirted and squirted into Tara’s mouth, to my surprise Tara didn’t squirt, but she didn’t stop sucking on Vicki’s clit until Vicki stood up and said to Tara, “Sweetie, it’s my turn.”

As I stood there I couldn’t wait to watch my wife get peed on. My cock was now as fucking hard as a rock. Before Vicki laid down on the shower floor, Vicki and Tara shared some hot kisses, and then I joined them. Now I had my wife’s pee and love juice on me too, and I could taste it as we kissed. When we broke off our kiss Vicki laid down, and then Tara stood over her.

Just before Tara started to pee on my wife she said to me, “Hon’, lie down next to Vicki,” and I did. As soon as I laid down next to Vicki, Tara straddled the two of us, spread her pussy lips, and then she let loose her hot stream of pee.

As I laid there it only took me seconds to realize just how fucking erotic it was to not only see Tara pee, but to also feel Tara’s hot pee land on me. And when she squirted my cock, holy fuck what a hot feeling it was. When I looked down I saw Vicki spread her pussy wide open, and then all of a sudden she screamed out, “Ohoo fuck yeah Tara, don’t stop, pee in my cunt, pee in it Tara… I’m fucking cumming,” and then a second later Vicki shot out another gusher.

Now that Tara had stopped peeing, I stood up to let Tara lay back down on the floor, and she did. When Tara and Vicki cuddled up I began to pee all over them. Then to my surprise, both Tara and Vicki sat up and opened their mouths to taste my piss. Seeing what they wanted I shot a steady stream into their mouths. When my stream began to wane, Vicki put my cock in her mouth and sucked out the last of my hot piss.

“Wow,” I thought as I pulled my cock out of Vicki’s mouth. Just after it did, the ladies stood up and I turned on the shower; needless to say we all needed a good cleaning. While we showered, Tara was almost giddy over our intense but brief pee-fest, and to my surprise Vicki was too. As we talked both Vicki and Tara wanted to know if I liked it. 

“Ladies,” I said, “Next time I’d love to see you both pee in your panties, and pussy to pussy, and for both of you to stand over me and do it, or any other variations you two can think of. Does that answer your question?”

“Tara, the short answer is: he loved it,” Vicki said with a smile.

More to cum…

This fictional story was written by Alex Foremen and shall not be copied or re-produced.

Published 
Written by AlexForemen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments