Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Fathers, Like Sons

"My best friend and I suck one another's cocks in high school, and then our sons do the same thing."

28
9 Comments 9
31.5k Views 31.5k
8.0k words 8.0k words
Famous Story

There are many studies and competing arguments out there taking both sides of the debate on whether bisexual and homosexual behaviors are due to nature or nurture. I’ll admit that I don’t know the definitive answer, but as you’ll learn in this story, I do have my suspicions that a significant part of it must be due to nature.

My name is Ed, and at the time of this story my wife, Susan, and I were thirty-nine years old and living in an Atlanta suburb near where I grew up. My son, Jason, had just turned sixteen in the spring of his sophomore year of high school, and he would be a junior in the fall. Alan is my best friend from childhood, and he lives right next to me with his wife, Barbara, and their son, Mark, who is the same age as Jason.

This story really begins some twenty-three years earlier though, when Alan and I had just turned sixteen years old. Our families lived next door to one another from before the time we were born. We are best friends and went all the way through school together. When we turned sixteen, my father got me an old car, and Alan and I worked on it together to make it presentable for dating girls.

We double-dated and were only interested in girls, and never in all the years we had known one another had any homosexual thoughts. That was true even though we often slept over at one another’s homes. At least that was the case until one night when we were drinking and had dates that didn’t put out for us.

The first night that we sucked one another’s cocks, Alan and I had picked up three six packs of beer, and took our dates, who were our age, to the drive-in theater. We thought for sure that the beer would make them easy to fuck, but they didn’t drink that much and all we got to do was a little making-out and rubbing their nice tits. By the time we took the girls home, Alan and I were as horny as hell. I was sleeping over at his home that night, and we somehow made it there safely.

It was late when we got to his home, and his parents had long since gone to bed and were sleeping. It was a warm night, and they didn’t have air conditioning, so we were lying on top of the sheets and wearing just our underwear. We were still woozy from drinking most of the beers, and talking quietly while slurring our words, about what prick-teasers our dates were. Alan was rubbing his cock in his tight, white underwear, and I started focusing on how big it looked. We had seen one another nude before, but after being aroused by the girls, I was seeing his cock in a new light.

At one point he said, “Damn, Ed, those girls really gave me the blue balls. I’d damn sure like to get off about now.”

I don’t really understand why, but for the first time in my life I was attracted to my friend’s cock and imagining what it would be like to touch or even suck it. It was like a switch had been flipped in my head. I had heard about gay boys who did that stuff, but I didn’t know much about it.

I was also rubbing my cock and looked over at him saying, “Yeah, no shit man. I know what you mean.” And then the false courage of my inebriated mind caused me to say, “Maybe I can help you out, or we can help one another out.”

Alan gave me a puzzled look and asked, “What the fuck are you talking about, Ed? How could we help each other?”

Despite all of the beer and how tired I was, I still remember to this day my reply that redefined and changed our relationship forever. I answered, “Well, I could stroke or suck your cock, and you could do the same for me if you wanted to. That way we can both get off and relieve these blue balls. What do you say, Alan?”

He looked pretty angry at first and said, “Ah fuck, Ed, how can you even think of bringing up that homo shit. I mean, what the fuck, man? What has gotten into you?”

I didn’t think he would react quite that way, and I replied, “Sorry, Alan, but I was watching you rubbing your cock and it started looking good to me. Maybe it’s the beer or just being horny, and I can’t explain how I got the urge to suck you. What could it hurt to let me try it just once?”

The beer, his hard cock, and the realization that he might have help in getting off must have softened his stance a little. He said, “Shit, man, you sound really serious about this. I guess if you have your heart set on taking my cock into your mouth, then go ahead. I don’t think I can do the same for you, though. I’ll just lay back with my eyes closed so I can pretend you're my girlfriend doing it for me. Go ahead, Ed, if you want it, then you can take it out for me.”

I still didn’t know where my strong urge to suck Alan was coming from, and although I was embarrassed for myself, I knew that I just had to try it. I sat up in bed and nervously pulled his underwear down and off, and his cock flopped out on his thigh. His cock is uncircumcised, and even though still soft, looked to be about five inches long and very thick. His balls are also big, about the size of eggs, and they hung down on the bed in his hairy scrotum. 

The aroma of his sweaty, musky crotch turned me on even more as I gripped his flaccid shaft and began to stroke it. His cock began to harden immediately, and I was soon holding what looked like at least seven and a half inches of thick, vein-covered shaft. His meat seemed big in comparison mine, since my dick is only about four and a half inches long and thin.

It would have been uncomfortable trying to lean down and suck him from where I was sitting, so I lay down the opposite way in the bed, with my body out at an angle from him. Then I moved over towards him, and he shifted his bottom leg towards me, giving me a place to rest my head on his inner thigh. So, we were in that almost sixty-nine position as I took his cock head, which was oozing with precum, into my mouth.

He moaned and pushed his hips towards me when he felt my warm, wet mouth on his cock. I began sucking his thick meat, and I knew at that instant that I would never be able to get enough of his cock. I loved the taste and the feeling of his rubbery foreskin and hard cock in my mouth, as well as his musky smell. I began sucking him aggressively, while I fondled his big balls.

I sucked him that way for about five minutes, and he began thrusting his hips forcefully into my mouth. I thought that he must be getting very aroused and close to cumming, and he confirmed that when he reached over to rub my dick and said, “Oh fuck, dude, I never thought it would feel so good having a guy suck my cock. You’d better get ready to pull off of me unless you’re hungry and want my cum in your cunt mouth.”

Alan’s comment brought me back to reality. I hadn’t really thought about actually taking his cum into my mouth, but I was so aroused to be sucking him, that I decided that I did want to taste his full load of semen and sperm. I increased the suction on his cock, as I reached over and gripped his ass, holding him tightly against me. I didn’t want to take the chance that he would feel sorry for me or something and choose to pull his cock out of my mouth when he started to cum.

Just at that time, his cock began to jerk and pulse in my mouth, and I was being flooded with his thick, teen cum. I not only loved the taste of his slightly bitter fuck juice, but I liked the idea that I was taking his sex fluids into my mouth.

I continued sucking his softening cock and swallowing his cum, as he leisurely rubbed my dick. I finally pulled my mouth off his cock and he said, “Damn, Ed, you swallowed my big load of fuck slime. Holy fuck, man, whatever possessed you to do that. I loved that you did it, but I just don’t understand how you could do something so nasty.”

It was embarrassing to look my best friend in the eyes and say, “I don’t know what came over me tonight, Alan, but I wanted so badly to suck your cock, and I just loved the taste of your cum and swallowing it. I’d like to do it again too, after you rest up for a few minutes. And since you’ve already rubbed my dick, maybe you’d like to try sucking me too. It was a lot more of a turn on than I ever thought it would be, and maybe we could do a sixty-nine.”

Alan looked at me and said, “Well, after what you just did for me, I guess I owe it to you to at least try it. I don’t think that I will be into it as much as you are, though, and I don’t know if I could ever swallow your cock juice, or even take it into my mouth. It all seems pretty kinky and gay to me, and I would at least want to be on top of you, so I can visualize that I am fucking my girlfriend or something.”

We lay there and talked for another half hour. Then I tried to get things started by pulling off my underwear before taking his soft cock back into my mouth, as I moved my torso closer to his face. He rolled over on top of me as I began sucking his cock, and he took my hardening dick into his hand and stroked it.

I could tell that he liked being on top of me that way, and I liked the feeling of being pinned under him as he began to fuck my face. As he got more and more aggressive fucking my mouth, he finally took my smaller dick into his mouth. It felt so good being sucked by him at the same time he was dominating my mouth.

It took him about ten minutes to cum that second time, and I ejaculated into his mouth as he pumped his tasty load into mine. We just lay there in the same position for a few minutes as I continued sucking his softening cock and swallowing his cum. At the same time he spit my cum onto my stomach. He seemed like he was going to roll off me, but I gripped his ass with my hands and held him in place on top of me.

I was busy, continuing to suck his cock, as he said, “Damn, Ed, you really are hungry for my cock and cum. I didn’t mind helping you out, but I’m not as much into this shit as you are. And if you like my junk that much, you might as well get a taste of my balls too.”

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and shifted forward a little, which brought his big balls to my mouth. I loved the taste and musky smell of his hairy, sweaty balls, and I licked and sucked them for about ten minutes. He really moaned when I took his testicles into my mouth, one at a time, and thoroughly sucked and worshiped them. We finally separated and lay back in bed and fell asleep. When we woke up in the morning, I sucked him off again, but he didn’t suck me that time.

We continued to date girls and both liked pussy more than anything, but that first night sucking each other was the start of our new relationship. Any time we had the chance, I would suck his cock and balls, and he would occasionally suck me, without swallowing. It was obvious that he was the dominant boy in our relationship, and I loved sucking him and swallowing his loads. We continued that way through high school and into college, where we shared a dorm room. Over that time his cock had grown to be about eight and a half inches long and even thicker than before.

It was ironic that in our senior year of college we met girls who were also best friends, and after graduation we married them. Then we were lucky to have both found jobs back in the Atlanta area, and bought homes right next door to one another. After our marriages and beginning our new lives in Atlanta, we slowly stopped having sex together. I was still hungry for his cock, but I finally came to term with the fact that over all the years since high school, he wasn't nearly as interested in sucking me as I was in sucking him, and I backed off. I knew that he was mainly sucking me, without swallowing, just so he could get me to suck his cock and balls, and swallow all his cum.

Alan and I remained the best of friends over the years, and by the time we were in our late thirties, both of our wives were showing much less interest in sex. That’s when we started to take advantage of any opportunities to be alone together, and we got back into the same scenario as in high school, with me sucking his cock and balls and swallowing his cum, with him only infrequently and half heartedly sucking me and spitting out my cum.

The only thing new was that one night he sat up on my face to feed me his balls, and when he slid a little farther forward, I began sucking his ass. That became a regular thing for me to do for him from then on. We also started camping out on weekends to go fishing, which gave us plenty of quality time for me to keep his balls drained for him.

Both of our wives got pregnant soon after our weddings, and we had sons just one year after graduating college. They got to grow up as best friends just as Alan and I had done many years before. Jason and Mark did everything together and had frequent sleepovers. When Jason turned sixteen, I got him a car just as my father had done for me. Both boys are good looking, and they didn’t have any trouble dating girls, so I never even thought that they might start having boy sex together as Alan and I had done.

One Saturday morning, only a couple of months after our boys turned sixteen and Jason got his car, Alan came over to talk to me while I was in the garage tinkering with my lawnmower. He was obviously excited about something and said, “You won’t fucking believe what I saw last night. You know that our boys were sleeping over at my home last night, and they came in pretty late. I woke up to piss at about 1:00 am, and heard some whispering and giggling coming from Mark’s room. I quietly walked down the hall and went into his adjoining bathroom and peaked through the partially-open door to see what was going on.”

He paused for a second while I gave him a cold soft drink, and he continued, “Jason was asking Mark if he could suck Mark’s cock, and it was almost identical to that conversation we had twenty-three years ago the first night we sucked one another for the first time. I kept watching and listening and learned that it was also their first time, and Mark reluctantly gave Jason the go ahead to suck him.

They had obviously been drinking, just as you and I had been. I held my breath as I watched Mark roll over on top of Jason in a sixty-nine. I hadn’t seen his cock and balls for many years, and I was proud to see him fucking Jason’s mouth with what looked like a very thick, uncircumcised, eight-inch cock, with his big balls slapping against Jason’s head. Mark started out only stroking Jason, and finally took his smaller dick into his mouth.”

I interrupted and said, “Holy fucking shit, that does sound exactly like it happened with us, and Mark is the dominant one in their relationship, just as you are with me. How long did you watch them, and what happened next?”

He laughed and said, “Well, they must have already been horny from their dates, and it only took about three or four minutes before I heard Mark moaning and gasping as he filled Jason’s mouth with cum. And just after that Jason ejaculated into Mark’s mouth, and Mark spit it out on Jason’s stomach. I think the boys are planning on sleeping over here next weekend, so you can keep a watch for when they come home and see if they do the same thing again.”

We just sat there staring at one another for a few moments until Alan said, “Now don’t get mad, but watching Mark fucking Jason’s mouth like that reminded me of what we did as teens, and I found myself wanting to go in there and fuck Jason’s mouth too. And when you get a chance to see them in action, I couldn’t blame you if you found yourself getting hungry for Mark’s big cock. It’s like our sons have inherited our same traits, both emotionally and physically, and there must...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments