Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Nordic Awakening

"Visiting the woman I had fallen in lust with."

52
14 Comments 14
1.9k Views 1.9k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"Narrated by Parisbynight ❤️"

The exciting fantasy I shared with the woman I had fallen in lust with was about to come true. I was flying, via Amsterdam from Paris to Stavanger, Norway, a spectacular setting whose natural beauty made it the perfect location to finally meet the natural beauty of the woman I had longed for ever since first seeing her on Lush- Eira. Fortunately, she felt the same way about me. I call her my Norwegian princess. Her natural beauty and sexual energy so radiate from her provocative, perfect body; pale, milk-white skin, and light blonde hair that she could melt the Arctic snow.

As my dear Eira put it, we would soon experience in person the soft, gentle intimate, and sensual lovemaking that women dream about.

I had fantasised about her ever since seeing her husband Oliver’s exciting photos of her on Lush and, it turned out that she had been quite taken with my photos too. We began a closer and closer relationship online, chatting often and confiding in each other just what we would love to do to each other should we ever meet - and sharing secrets of our marital and sexual lives, our bisexual passion for women as well as our husbands and, in my case, my husband sharing me with other men too.

I longed so much to have Eira in my arms and explore her body and experience her exploring mine that I would often just send her a brief message to say that I was thinking about her. She would reply that she was, at that moment, thinking about me too. We described how we would melt each into other’s arms and spend hours caressing, exploring deeply one another’s intimacy, and making love day and night like only women can

Our luck arrived in the form of a photo assignment for my husband, John-Pierre from a geographic magazine. He was to photograph the remarkable environmental beauty of Stavanger and Bergen with their astonishing wild coastline of fjords, sandy beaches, and colourful, beautiful houses by the sea.

"That’s fantastic news," Eira shrieked down the line when I called her to tell her the good news. "You can both stay with us at our home. There’s plenty of room and it’ll be much nicer for you than staying in a hotel." I gave her our flight number along with the day, date and time of arrival and she said she would arrange to meet us at the airport so we could travel to her home together.

We landed on a crisp, clear late Friday morning in Stavanger, a place whose beauty is simply astonishing with fjords dropping vertically into the sea, sandy beaches, sparkling blue skies and crystal clear waters.

Eira and Oliver were there to meet us at arrivals as she said they would be and after warmly embracing one another we walked the short distance to the car rental company to collect the car Jean-Pierre had booked which he’d need whilst in Norway covering his assignment. Oliver then input his home address in the car's SatNav and we proceeded to follow them. We loved their home when we finally arrived, it was as spectacular as its natural surroundings. Four stories high and standing alone in the countryside with breathtaking views from the upstairs living room looking out over the fjord and similarly, from the bedroom verandas; the views across the sea and the surrounding nature was stunningly beautiful, peaceful and serene.

"We often have eagles on view from the upstairs kitchen windows," Eira once told me. Jean-Pierre and I would be on the ground floor with its own patio, bedroom with en-suite, living room and kitchen. They would be just above us, one floor up.

On arriving home, Eira and I fell into each other’s arms in an embrace that needed no words to express what we were feeling. She was dressed in a light, white skirt and blouse that showed off her beautiful features, although I couldn’t stop staring at her beautiful face and, especially her full lips and mouth which met mine in total rapture.

"You look even more beautiful than your photos," she said to me. I was wearing a sleek and tight-fitting white pantsuit that showed off my long legs, wide hips and large, soft breasts.

"Now let’s all eat, you must be hungry from your journey" Eira offered, "Besides, Oliver is a great chef and he’s prepared a champagne lunch to honour our special guest Isabelle… with the greatest respect to Jean-Pierre."

We sat at the kitchen table and thoroughly enjoyed our Norwegian lunch which included eggs with local, fresh smoked salmon - warm, freshly baked sweet potato bread rolls straight from the oven and a smorgasbord of delightful, open sandwiches which we were told are very typically Norwegian plus a nice selection of fresh fruits along with chilled Moët &Chandon, "a little taste of home for our French guests." Freshly brewed black coffee sat on a counter ready to be poured as required.

We were thoroughly relaxed in each other’s company, and we chatted as we ate and got to know each other a little better face-to-face and in person. Jean-Pierre told Eira and Oliver about the assignment he was here to do and admitted he was a little apprehensive about being on his own in unfamiliar surroundings whereby Oliver offered to keep him company for the few days allotted to the project. They could stay in a hotel together, get to know one another better and Oliver could interpret should there be a need. Jean-Pierre seemed to like the idea and so it was agreed that they would both take off in the morning leaving Eira and I home alone until they returned a couple of days later.

After a great night's sleep, Jean-Pierre kissed me goodbye in the morning then he and Oliver took off as I enjoyed a long lie and awoke about an hour later. Dressed only in my robe, I wandered upstairs and called out to Eira from outside her bedroom. She called back telling me she was in the shower and so I simply dropped my robe on her bed and joined her there.  

The next moments were very special indeed. After showering each other, enjoying our hands caressing each other’s bodies and passionately kissing, we dried off then fell upon Eira’ large bed and commenced the first of our amazing love-making sessions that beautiful weekend.

She was everything I had imagined—her inviting look and lovely lips taking mine, our gentle caresses, the scratching nails running up and down soft flesh, licking and exploring our naked bodies, probing all our holes.

“Eira, my love,” I whispered to her “I am now going to make you orgasm first by kissing, licking and eating your unbelievably exciting pussy with those exciting wisps of hair on your mound and slit that you showed in your Lush photo with the strawberry—unforgettable!”

She purred first and moaned as I inserted my fingers beyond her luscious labia and deep into her pussy.

“Am I reaching your G-spot, dear?”

“Oh yes, Isabelle, don’t stop. You are fabulous and I’m absolutely loving what you’re doing to me."

I continued with my fingers in her pussy, all the while licking my tongue all the way to her anus and darting it back and forth.

“I’m coming so hard, Isabelle. Drink me as I come!”

I almost came myself from Eira spurting her orgasmic juices in my mouth and on my face.

We embraced, kissed deeply, and stayed like that until I felt Eira stroking my thighs and opening them.

“I’m going to make one of my fantasies about you come true now, my darling Isabelle. I am going to turn you on your front and spread your ass cheeks. Your ass is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen and it holds so many secrets.”

With that, she asked me to raise myself on my knees and began to insert one, two three fingers into my anus.

“I love this so much,” we each said at the same time.

Eira was moaning, as was I.  

"I feel your heat, Isabelle. I feel you inside so smooth and wet as you get more and more excited. Let me eat you with my tongue now!”

She darted her tongue back and forth into my anus, alternating with her fingers.

I could no longer hold back, thrashing and shrieking into an unforgettable orgasm.

We lay in each other’s arms for a while then Eira broke the silence and offered to take me out for some fresh air and maybe a bite to eat but added that before we got dressed, we should at least enjoy a ‘soixante-neuf as it’s not every day she gets to have a naked French lover in her bed. I was only too happy to oblige.

Eventually, we wandered arm in arm along the quaint cobblestones of old Stavanger with its beautiful little houses, shops, and restaurants and settled on a quite delightful, cosy little café where we drank hot chocolate, ate some delicious, sweet pastries, and chatted like old friends.

Eira said she needed to visit the ladies' room and I said I’d keep her company. No sooner had we entered when I pushed her up against the wall, lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties, sucked and wet my thumb with saliva then put it in her ass and ate her pussy like a lady possessed.

“It’s not often that I swear in English, Isabelle, but fuck me, you are insatiable!” whispered Eira.

We wandered the streets, done a little shopping, and agreed that we might as well sleep in the same bed instead of separate beds in separate rooms on different floors. Then we could kick off the mornings with showering together and then climbing back into bed once more to enjoy our nakedness and fresh bodies once more.

Our time together was spent mostly naked, even as we walked around the house there was not a stitch between us and the only time we thought of clothes was when we decided to pop out for a bit. Orgasm after orgasm ensued, so many for us both that I couldn’t begin to guess how many we each had. I do know though that we gave everything we had to give to each other and used all of our energies dedicated to pleasuring one another.

Oliver called Eira’s mobile on Saturday evening just to check in and say hi from him and Jean-Pierre. I heard Eira speaking Norwegian and she mouthed to me that it was Oliver. She passed the phone to me so that I could have a word with Jean-Pierre then later she told me what Oliver had said.

He told her that he and Jean-Pierre were enjoying their time together and they liked each other’s company so much that they felt like old friends. Oliver also told her that after enjoying a late afternoon lunch together, they had gone to Oliver’s room to relax after much driving and there, he had sucked Jean-Pierre’s cock until he came in his throat and he swallowed his cum. Then Jean-Pierre had sucked Oliver hard and lay on his front as requested while Oliver licked and tongue fucked his asshole wet enough that he easily slid the length of his cock inside him and slowly and gently fucked him until shuddering to his climax, releasing his cum deep in his ass.

He went on to say that he planned to return the favour at night by sucking Jean-Pierre hard before enjoying the sweet sensation of his cock deep in his own asshole.

 Sunday morning as Eira and I ate breakfast she told me she’d been contacted by a colleague who would be going offshore early on Monday morning and there was a piece of equipment he needed. Being senior management, Eira was often contacted 24/7 to find solutions to problems and challenges relating to the Norwegian travelling personnel and so she asked me if I’d mind coming along to her place of work so she could pick up what was needed and then drive to the heliport to leave a package to be collected there. It was not a problem for me and so we drove the short distance, about twenty minutes away to where she had responsibility for the offices, workshop, customs warehouse and the personnel employed there. She parked the car and opened the electronic security entrance and led me into a modern, open-plan office space. In the lovely kitchen there, she put on a pot of fresh coffee for me, showed me where to find cups etc then disappeared for about ten minutes.

Love_Call
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Love_Call

When she returned with her package, she gave me a little tour of the workshop, warehouse and conference room then she walked me into her private office which was spacious and tastefully decorated… and there a strange thing happened; the quiet, petite, gentle and fragile Eira I had come to know seemed to actually change right before my eyes. She took on the persona of a lady very much in charge, very relaxed and comfortable in her surroundings, exuding an air of confidence I hadn’t seen previously.

She told me in a voice I can only describe as authoritative, one used to dealing with colleagues and clients, to stand, remove my skirt and panties, and lie on her desktop. Not needing to be told twice, and quite liking this sudden change in her, I duly did as commanded. Eira wheeled her office chair into a position where her face was directly between my thighs and without hesitation, began to devour my pussy. Her tongue felt heavenly as she worked on me, occasionally slipping into my asshole and back to my pussy. I orgasmed quite violently and, it has to be said, quite noisily too, and then…when I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see a lovely girl, perhaps mid-twenties, early thirties, staring with her eyes and her mouth wide open at what she was witnessing.

My immediate reaction alerted Eira, and she turned to see the girl too. Then Eira said something to her in Norwegian followed by her saying to me, “Sorry, babe, give me ten minutes or so to try and sort this out."

Eira led the girl into the conference room while I slipped my panties back on, put on my skirt, and went to the kitchen where I poured myself a coffee and sat down to wait.

After a short time, they both came out together. Eira was smiling at me and I heard her say something more to the girl again in Norwegian and then, much to my surprise, Eira gave her a soft kiss on the lips and turning, asked me if I was ready to go.

In the car, I turned to Eira and said, “Eh, what the fuck just happened?”

Eira explained to me that the girl was Polish and her name was Magdalena. Although her Norwegian was pretty good, it wasn’t great. She was a qualified therapist back in her homeland and had moved to Norway with a plan to immerse herself in the language and culture so she could master the language, have her qualifications recognised by the relevant Norwegian authorities, and gain employment as a school counsellor but in the meantime, she was working part-time as a cleaner.

Eira went on to say that she had asked Magdalena if she had liked what she saw and after a little hesitation she had replied, “Yes.”

So Eira continued by asking if she had ever made love to a woman before and she responded by saying that she had not. Eira asked her if she might enjoy a woman making love to her and when she didn’t reply, Eira asked her again. She hesitated once more but eventually replied, “Maybe.”

 

After this response, Eira asked for and got her mobile phone number and promised she’d call her to arrange to meet at the office one weekend soon when neither of them were working and no one else was around. Asked if she’d like this, she had shyly replied, “Yes.”

We drove to the heliport, and I followed Eira in as she delivered the package to the appropriate personnel and then we drove away, heading once more for home. En route, I suggested Eira should call Magdalena and ask if she was free to meet later today, Sunday because Jean-Pierre and Oliver would be returning in the evening and Jean-Pierre and I would be leaving for the airport on Monday afternoon. After considering my idea, she replied, “Why not?”

Upon arriving home, Eira put on a fresh pot of coffee and we both sat in the kitchen while she dialled Magdalena’s number on her mobile. There followed a conversation in Norwegian and Eira smiled at me whilst talking and gave me the thumbs up. Wishing to keep her private life separate from her professional life, Eira said she was going to call and make a hotel reservation instead of inviting Magdalena to her home address.

One more telephone call later, Eira sent an SMS to Magdalena asking if she was free to meet us at the chosen hotel at half past two. She received a text back asking if “her friend would be there too” and when Eira texted back, “Yes”, the next message from Magdalena simply said, Okay”.

After showering and eating a light bite of freshly brewed coffee and chocolate croissants, Eira called a taxi as she had planned on us having a drink and when it arrived, she and I set off for the hotel. Upon arrival, we saw Magdalena was waiting in reception and we both greeted her with a warm hug then Eira checked in at reception, collected the room keycard, and led us to the lift that would take us up to our room.

 The modern hotel was really lovely and when we entered the huge room, it really was quite impressive with a large bed in the centre and floor-to-ceiling glass doors leading out to a private terrace where a champagne lunch had been set out for us.

We wandered outside and sat for a bit enjoying some delicate nibbling, washed down with a glass or two of chilled champagne and small talk before Eira moved to the bedroom and started undressing. She was wearing a white lingerie set of top, matching panties, and lace-topped stockings. Taking my lead from her, I  followed and removed my clothing, leaving myself standing in a sky-blue lace bra with matching panties and stockings. 

I called for Magdalena to join us and when she entered the room I asked her to remove her clothing. She was wearing a beige mini skirt with a light-coloured silk blouse which clearly showed she was braless. She removed her blouse followed by her skirt and we immediately saw that she was minus panties too. She stood before us in all her exquisite nakedness wearing no more than the lovely heels that simply accentuated her gorgeous, toned legs.  I held out my hand for her to take, drew her close to me, and kissed her passionately on her mouth with both my hands squeezing her pert little arse.

I guided her to lie on her back on the bed and starting at her feet, I removed her shoes then began kissing her toes, gently licking and nibbling before starting the ascent up her legs with my lips, licking and kissing her thighs and gently scratching her bare skin with my fingernails. I moved my mouth to her stomach and breasts, teasing her now erect nipples with my teeth and my tongue and then I kissed her mouth again, slipping my tongue in and enjoying the sensation of her kissing and tonguing my mouth right back. I moved my mouth down to her freshly shaven pussy and began gently kissing and licking her there. Using my mouth and tongue to part her lips, I inserted my tongue as deep as I could and tasted her now-soaking wet cunt.

Her reaction and moaning told me she was enjoying it as I slipped two fingers in her, arced them upwards and stimulated her G-spot whilst continuing to tongue her clitoris.

In next to no time she orgasmed quite violently.

While I continued my feasting, Eira gently hovered her pussy over Magdalena’s mouth before instructing her to kiss and lick her there. She did as she was told and before long Eira was moving her pussy and riding Magdalena’s mouth until she shuddered to a powerful orgasm. She then bent and kissed Magdalena on the mouth, tasting her own pussy juices and telling her how fantastic she was.

I asked her to turn over and lie on her front which she did, Eira joined me and together we kissed and nibbled her sweet arse cheeks, stopping only to share a kiss with each other before continuing to lick Magdalena’s crack. We took turns licking her pussy and tonguing her asshole while she squirmed beneath us. We manoeuvred ourselves such that while I continued to feast on Magdalena’s pussy, she was busy feasting on Eira’s pussy while Eira was greedily eating mine.

We continued enjoying one another until we each had given both others an orgasm, then we rested a little before putting on bathrobes and venturing out to the terrace once more to relax, chat and enjoy the chocolate cremeux with praline and chocolate mousse with passion fruit ice cream that awaited us there washed down with the rest of the lovely champagne.

It was time for us to leave Magdalena and return home to prepare for the guys' arrival later. As I kissed Magdalena goodbye a little jealous thought crossed my mind that no doubt she and Eira would enjoy each other again sometime when I was home in Paris and I tried to put this out of my mind as it wasn’t something I wanted to dwell on. We exchanged mobile phone numbers and I told her that if she ever found herself in Paris, she shouldn’t hesitate to contact me so we could meet up again. Our taxi arrived and after a final farewell to Magdalena, Eira and I returned home.

Not long after, Oliver called Eira and after speaking with him she told me that they both wanted to take Jean-Pierre and me out for a farewell dinner, and so he had made a reservation at a Michelin restaurant in town where we should meet at half past seven as per booking.

 The restaurant specialised in top-quality Norwegian seafood with wine pairing and together we enjoyed a lovely evening eating, drinking, and chatting like old friends. As wonderful as it was to be back with the men, Jean-Pierre suggested that since we would soon be home as happy couples once more, perhaps on our last evening in Norway Eira and I should sleep together while the guys also should share a bed and that’s exactly what we did.

Monday afternoon arrived all too soon and we set off for the airport to catch our flight home. We were all quite sad and emotional saying our goodbyes and there were a few tears in the eyes of Eira and me, but these were eased a little by the fact that the previous evening over dinner we had ironed out the details for Eira and Oliver to visit us at our home in Paris come spring.

This was something we all really looked forward to.

Just before airport security, my mobile phone rang and as I opened my handbag to retrieve my phone, I noticed what turned out to be something called a Womanizer Clitoral Vibrator. It was Eira calling and laughing, the last thing she said to me before we left Norway was, “I left a little parting gift for you in your bag which you are allowed to have in your carry-on luggage, but should the scanner pick up on it and security have any questions, you can safely inform them that the lithium-ion batteries have been removed.”

Safe travels babe, text me when you land. Love you.

Published 
Written by EirafromNorway
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments