Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New World Part 5

"Another day of discovery for Will."

19
9 Comments 9
9.9k Views 9.9k
10.2k words 10.2k words
For the second morning in a row, I woke up next to the most incredible woman I would ever know. However, this morning was different. This morning, I didn’t have to search frantically about for my clothes and rush off to work. This morning, I could lie in bed beside her with the bright morning sunlight streaming through the window and relish the feel of her silky flesh against mine. My cock was hard, as usual, and I needed to pee, but I dared not break contact between our bodies. I didn’t want to disturb her, she was too beautiful, the touch of her hand on my chest, the feel of her head upon my shoulder too good, I couldn’t lose that.

Eventually, my bladder won out, and I was forced to give up the divine contact with her. After taking care of my bladder issues, I ran a comb through my hair and used my finger smear toothpaste over my teeth. I found my jeans in the living room and pulled them on.

“Morning Fred,” I said, patting the stone figure on the head.

I wandered into the small kitchen. The countertop was a sea of paper; letters, bills, flyers, and brochures covered the entire surface. A notepad by the phone had my name written on it with a heart around it and just under that, a doodled cartoon cat with huge testicles.

I stared at the notepad, wondering how those two images came to be doodled next to each other. Had she written my name then imagined me with huge testicles and drawn the cat? Or, had the cat been there and somehow caused her to think of me and added my name? Or, were the two not connected in any way? I was encouraged by the fact that she’d drawn a heart around my name. That had to be good, didn’t it? I told myself I was overthinking a couple of meaningless doodles and turned away.

The small kitchen table was, likewise, cluttered with newspapers, magazines, and catalogs. Another large gargoyle stood guard in the corner near the window. The door of the old fridge was covered with magnets, at least one from every state it appeared, and stickers from different rock bands. A plaque on the wall read, “Live today, for tomorrow may never come.”

I found a glass in the cabinet by the sink and filled it from the tap. Looking out the window as I drank, I was surprised at the size of the backyard. One side of the deep lot was lined with tall trees and a high block wall bordered the long stretch of lawn at the back. A tall hedge, covered with yellow flowers, provided privacy on the other side. There appeared to be a small vegetable garden by the shed in the back corner. I could see corn stalks and tomato plants and possibly some sort of melons. Two wrought iron chairs and a small table occupied the small patio beside the house. The perfect yard for Riley, I thought. I could almost see her in the private yard, tending her garden and sunbathing nude.

“Morning,” Riley said behind me, slipping her arms around me from behind.

I felt the touch of her breasts on my back as she hugged me.

“Why so modest?” she asked, placing her hands at the fly of my jeans. “I want to look at your cute little ass,” she said, opening the fly and pushing them down. “That’s better.” She stepped back, admiring my butt and cupping the cheeks with her small hands.

I turned to face her, even fresh out of bed with disheveled hair and no make up, she was stunningly beautiful. Her skin had a natural glow and her smile sparkled as bright as her eyes.

“Morning,” I smiled.

Her emerald eyes traveled down over my torso to my flaccid cock, “Mmm even better,” she grinned.

I stepped forward for a good morning kiss and a playful squeeze of her ass. Her arms wrapped around my waist and her hands drifted over my ass as we kissed.

“I’m hungry, want some breakfast?” she asked, opening the fridge. Surveying the contents, she asked, “Cold pizza or bratwurst?”

“Cold pizza, the breakfast of champions,” I chuckled, admiring her firm round ass and remembering the feel of her tight hole around my cock.

She set the pizza box and a jug of orange juice on the table, “Breakfast is served,” she announced, with a grand gesture.

It was strangely exciting, sitting nude at the breakfast table. I felt free and exposed, liberated and dirty, I wanted Riley to look at me and hoped she wouldn’t. This was new to me and I didn’t know how I should feel.

“Got anything planned today?” Riley asked, nibbling at her pizza.

I shook my head, “Not really, I was gonna wash my truck and get some new work boots, but nothing important,” I shrugged.

“Oh I need to get some boots for a new costume, can I come with you?” Riley asked, enthusiastically.

“You can come with me anytime you want,” I answered, excited at the idea of spending the day with her.

Riley excitedly jumped up. “I want to see what you think. I’m gonna go put it on and see if you like it,” she said hurrying back to the bedroom.

I had another slice of pizza and gazed up at the large picture above the table. It covered most of the wall in the small dining area, it was a reproduction of Botticelli’s “The Birth of Venus’, though I didn’t know that at the time. It seemed out of place in the small room, but exquisitely matched to Riley’s personality. The stereo in the living room suddenly came to life with the sound of Deep Purple’s ‘Smoke On The Water.’

“Will, come see what you think of my new costume,” Riley shouted over the music.

I made my way into the other room to find Riley, wearing a straw hat and short bib overalls. She raised her arms and twirled, giving me a good look from every angle.

“What do you think?” she asked with a bright smile.

She was the embodiment of the farmer’s daughter from countless erotic fantasies. The bib left her shoulders and sides bare, allowing a good view of her firm breasts from the side, and the shorts fit tight over her perfect round butt. I nodded, “You look great,” I said, with my cock beginning to stir.

She looked down at her bare feet, “I need some boots or something to go with it though,” she said.

I liked the look of her small bare feet and delicate painted toes, but could see why she would want boots or shoes for the club and nodded, “Cowboy boots would look great.”

Riley started moving to the music, “Yeah, I think so too,” she said, turning her back and bending over to wiggle her ass at me.

I closed the distance between us and grabbed her ass with both hands. She straightened up, spinning around.

“No touching the dancer’s sir!” she said sternly. She pushed me back on the couch, “Here’s the rules. I can touch you, but you can’t touch me,” she grinned and popped one of the straps holding up the bib.

She brought her hand to her exposed breast and stroked the nipple with her finger. The brown nub stiffened and puffed up under her touch and she leaned down, bringing it near my hungry mouth. As my lips parted to receive the stiff nipple, she pulled away with a giggle. She spun around, pushing her gyrating, denim covered, ass toward my face, but pushed my hands away when I reached for her.

“No touching sir, or I’ll have to ask you to leave,” she mocked.

She undid the second strap on her bib and turned to face me, cupping a firm breast in each hand and teasing her stiff nipples, as she twisted her hips. I could not imagine a more erotic sight than Riley undulating her exquisite body and flicking her stiff brown nipples right before me.

My cock rose to attention, as she caressed the firm globes and pinched her puffy nipples. She knelt on the couch, straddling me, and rubbed her still clothed pussy over my stiff pole. My stomach tightened as a thrill shot through me. Her sparkling eyes locked with mine and she pressed a stiff nipple to my lips. Greedily sucking it into my mouth, I flicked my tongue over it. She dropped her hips, pressing my swollen rod back against my stomach. The rough denim scraping my sensitive member, sent a shiver through me and I sucked harder at the stiff nipple.

She slid off the couch and stood before me, working the tight shorts down from her hips and exposing the lacy top of her white g-string. I sat forward licking my lips in anticipation and she turned away, bending over with her ass just inches from my face. The shorts slid slowly down, slowly revealing her smooth round cheeks and the white string running down between them and the small patch of silk barely covering her lush pink lips.

I reached for her, and she spun away. Facing me now, her hand slid over her stomach and down to the silk triangle covering her warm honey pot. She walked slowly toward me, stroking herself and stepping up on the couch. Her fingers tangled in my hair, tilting my head back. Her fingers continued to slide beneath the thin covering of silk, a mere inch from my hungry lips. I opened my mouth, reaching for her sweet treasure, but she held me back with her fist in my hair. I could tell her fingers had slid up between her moist lips. My mouth hung open and my tongue slid over my teeth, wanting to be where her fingers were.

She pulled her hand out, revealing her fingers glistening with moisture, and she held them under my nose. I inhaled her exotic aroma and reached with my tongue to taste her. Pulling her hand away, she lifted it to her lips and, with an evil smile, sucked her fingers clean. She grinned that devilish grin I had so often seen on her face and slowly trailed her fingers from her mouth down, to smear the moisture over her nipple. Her hand tangled in my hair held firm as my tongue slid out between my lips, begging for a taste of her.

Slowly, Riley lowered her silk covered treasure, pressing it to my nose and on down, finally, to my mouth. I licked at the fabric as she ground her hips. Finally, the thin material slipped to the side, and I tasted her sweet juices. I licked along her sweet lips and probed up inside her velvety cavern, sucking greedily, as she pressed her mound to my mouth. She maintained her grip in my hair and pulled my lapping tongue up to her swollen clit. She moaned at my touch. I sucked and bit and licked at her swollen sensitive button, bringing delighted moans from her mouth and more sweet tangy juices from her pulsating pussy.

Her legs began to tremble and she slid slowly down my body. Finding my swollen cock with her dripping sex. She impaled herself on it. Our lips met and locked together as her velvety sheath gripped me tight. Our tongues swam together in the heat of our joined mouths and she ground herself on my pole. I pushed up driving my cock deeper in her tight hole and she moaned into my mouth. We found a rhythm with her rising and falling and me thrusting up, as our mouths fed on each other. Scintillating energy flowed through our bodies, from my cock into her clutching box, up through her wriggling tongue, into mine and back down to my cock, forming a perfect circle of lust fueled effervescence. I found her nipples and rolled them under my thumbs. She moaned and I grunted as our bodies came together.

Her pulsing pussy clenched around my hard shaft, and she moved faster upon it. Her fingers digging into my shoulders as she drove toward her climax. The heat rose between our bodies and our moans joined together until I didn’t know if they were coming from me or her. The cum rose from my balls as she began to shudder. She screamed into my mouth as my cum mixed with hers and poured out around my shaft and over my balls.

We held each other, continuing to kiss long after our orgasms faded. Every time with Riley was more intense than the time before. Every incendiary climax more powerful and enervating. The connection between us was growing stronger with every mind numbing, gut wrenching orgasm. She had introduced me to a world of pleasures more intense and consuming than I had ever imagined.

Once our bodies recovered a bit, we showered and dressed. Me in my clothes from the night before and Riley in a short leather skirt, white silk blouse, shear stockings, and heels, no bra or panties. She looked simply stunning and I couldn’t wait to be seen in her company.

Our first stop was The Red Wing store, where I picked up a new pair of work boots. They didn’t have what Riley wanted for her costume, but that didn’t stop her from having the salesman help her try on a few different pairs of boots. He couldn’t help staring up her skirt as he sat before her. As Riley walked around in the boots, the salesman glanced over at me, I scowled and he looked away. He fidgeted nervously, knowing I was watching him as he helped her with the second pair. But, he was only human and chanced a few sly glances up her skirt, checking, afterwards, to see if I had noticed. By the time we left the store, there was an obvious bulge in the front of his slacks and he thanked us profusely for coming in.

Next we went to Crossroads Western Wear. The salesman there was older and gray haired with a bushy mustache. He squatted before Riley, slipping her heels off and tugging the boots up over her shapely calves. When he saw the bare pink lips under her skirt, he simply smiled.

“My kind of woman,” he said, staring unashamedly up her skirt.

Riley smiled and spread her shapely legs a little wider. She tried on three more pairs of boots, putting on quite a show for him in the process. He was more than happy to help her try on as many pairs as she wished. He stared up her skirt and massaged her tiny feet between pairs. She finally decided on two of the pairs she had tried on and he asked if she was sure she didn’t want to try on a few more as he took a final look up her short skirt.

“That’s enough for today,” she smiled, tousling his gray hair.

She picked out a couple of shirts as well, and we left him too, with a bulge in his pants. I didn’t understand why, but watching the men sneaking peeks up Riley’s skirt and seeing the effect she had on them, was getting me excited as well.

We decided to get some lunch and went to a small Mexican restaurant in a small building next to the feed store. It was a little run down, but clean. There was a couple sitting at one of the four tables and we sat at one of the four booths along the wall.

After we ordered, Riley slid closer to me, taking my hand and pulling up under her skirt. She placed it on the warm lips of her moist pussy. I rubbed her clit and slipped a finger in, she was dripping wet. It seemed it wasn’t only the salesmen and me who had been turned on by her performance.

I glanced around to see if anyone was looking and pushed a second finger into her warm passage. Her hand slid up my thigh, squeezing my cock through my jeans. While I pumped my fingers slowly in and out, I kept an eye on the other couple. They weren’t paying any attention to us and I started moving my fingers faster. Riley stifled a moan as the waiter approached with our food. I slipped my fingers out and squeezed her clit.

“Mmmm, oh that looks good,” she said, trying to cover her moaning.

I ate with one hand, the food was really good, and I continued to tease her wet pussy with the other. My ministrations had her squirming beside me throughout the meal. She opened my jeans and pulled my hard cock out, stroking it under the table. It took a long time to finish our lunch and the waiter checked on us often, fearing there was a problem with our food.

Riley’s orgasm hit her hard and she knocked her water glass over as her body jerked with the first spasm of orgasm. The waiter rushed over to help clean up as her hips shook and bucked. She clenched her mouth shut trying not to moan and her hands were trembling as she dabbed at the puddle with a napkin.

“It’s okay ma'am, nothing to be embarrassed about,” he said, thinking embarrassment had caused her to blush.

“She’s a little shy,” I offered, as Riley was unable to respond.

“No problem,” he smiled and walked away.

I pulled my fingers from her dripping pussy and brought them to my lips, licking up her sweet juices. “Mmm dessert,” I grinned.

“Think I’ll have some too,” she smiled, stroking my cock faster. I clenched my jaw and gripped the table hard, breathing through my nose and struggling not to moan as she brought me close. The waiter approached with the bill and her hand moved faster. I was right on the edge and about to explode.

“Will there be anything else?” he asked.

Unable to speak and afraid I was going to scream, I shook my head and he set the bill on the table. The first shot of hot cream burst from my cock as he turned to leave and I grunted loudly. My hips jerked and my head spun as the thick load pumped through my hard shaft. I fell against the back of the booth with a heavy sigh and Riley lifted her cum covered fingers to her mouth.

“Mmm thanks for the dessert baby,” she smiled, sucking them clean.

The man at the other table was now looking in our direction, whether it was just coincidence or he had seen our performance, I did not know. I nodded to him as I stuffed my spent cock back in my pants and he quickly looked away.

After lunch, Riley drove to a small lingerie shop on the industrial side of town. I’d never known there was anything in that area besides factories and warehouses. The front part of the store was filled with racks of frilly lacy lingerie. There were two doors on the back wall with neon signs above them. One said ‘Toy Shop’ and the other ‘Video Shop.’

“Riley!” the woman behind the counter exclaimed as we walked in. She hurried out from behind the counter and rushed over to hug Riley. “Where have you been? I haven’t seen you forever,” she said excitedly.

“I know, I’ve been trying to get down here, but things keep coming up,” Riley said, hugging her back.

“What could come up that would keep you away from me?” the woman asked.

“Him,” Riley giggled, pointing at me.

The woman noticed me for first time and turned to look at me. For the first time, I got a good look at her, and nearly passed out when I recognized her.

Recognition passed over her round face, “Will? Will Jenkins, oh my god, I haven’t seen you in at least a year,” she said, throwing her arms around me.

“Um hi Mrs. Calender,” I replied, stunned at running into one of my mother’s oldest friends here.

“Oh call me Kate,” she said, “How’s your mom? I haven’t seen her in a while either.”

“Uh she’s good. She and Dad just got back from California. I guess they had a good time,” I answered awkwardly.

I’d known Mrs. Calender, since I was a little kid. She and my mother were good friends and she was over at our house a lot, but she never looked like she did now when she was there. Whenever I’d seen her, she was dressed, well, like my mother, in modest dresses or pant suits. Now she stood before me, wearing an extremely short leather skirt, that left the lacy tops of her stockings exposed, extremely high heels, and a low cut top, that emphasized her ample cleavage. She was in good shape for a woman ten years her junior and, even though she was my mother’s friend, I thought she looked rather hot. Her dirty blonde hair, which was normally pulled back in a pony tail, was hanging loose about her shoulders. Her brown eyes were outlined with heavy black eyeliner and bright blue eyeshadow and her plump lips were painted bright red. I was baffled at meeting her here, looking like this, every image or perception I’d had of her before was utterly shattered. I felt like I’d never known anything about her.

“Does... does my mom know you run this place?” I asked, a little tentatively.

Kate smiled at me, “Will, don’t take this wrong, I love your mother, but she’s always been a little uptight about anything concerning sex. If she ever found out about this side of me, I don’t know if she would ever even talk to me again. So let’s not tell her either one of us know anything about this place okay?”

I nodded in complete agreement. “Yeah, that’s probably a good idea,” I answered, still rattled by the situation.

“So what have you been up to with my girl, Riley?” she asked with a knowing smile.

An embarrassed smirk spread over my reddening face and I glanced over at Riley.

“He’s been taking really good care of me,” Riley smiled. “He made me the best dessert for lunch,” she giggled.

Kate looked at her quizzically then smiled. “Maybe he’ll make some for me, sometime,” she looked at me, licking her lips.

I turned even redder and averted my eyes.

She smiled wider and gave a little laugh, “So, what are you after today my dear?” she asked.

“Just putting together some new costumes. Get any new stuff in?” Riley answered, taking a shear black teddy off the rack and holding it up against her chest.

“Oh dear, you’d look stunning in that,” Kate stared hungrily, “I’ve got a few new things over here,” she added, leading Riley away.

While Riley looked through the racks of lingerie, I wandered back to the door with the Toy Shop sign and peeked in. I stood in the doorway, mouth hanging open. It was a rather large room and it was filled, front to back, top to bottom, with sex toys in every possible shape, size, and color.

I wandered slowly around the room staring in wonder at all of the oddly shaped objects. I obviously knew about vibrators and dildos, but there was so much more than those. There were vibrators and dildos of every size and color. There was a large black one the size of my arm. I couldn’t imagine that being pleasurable for anyone. There were several that looked like real penises, some vibrating, some not. Butt plugs too, in every size and color, vibrating or not. There were several other toys that I had to read the packages to figure out what they were for. I picked up a package of silver rings and started to read.

“Find anything you like?” Kate’s voice startled me.

I dropped the package and turned, “I... I’ve never even heard of most of these things,” I said, gesturing around the room.

Kate picked up the package I’d dropped, “Cock rings, ever used them?” she asked, holding up the package.

“Ah... No. I was just... looking” I stammered.

“I think you’d like them. You should surprise Riley with them. What size do you need?” she said, glancing down at my crotch, “Large?” she smiled,handing the package back to me. “I also have extra large, if you’re part horse,” she laughed.

I held the package of rings in my hand and stared back at her, unable to speak. What do you say to your mother’s friend when she hands you a package of cock rings and tells you to surprise your girlfriend with them? Then asks how big your cock is?

“Relax Will, it’s just sex, and you’re too young to be so uptight,” Kate smiled, “I could help fit them for you if you’d like,”

“Um... thanks, but I think these will be fine,” I said, stuffing the rings in my pocket.

She grinned, lightly touching my shoulder as she walked out of the room.

Riley was just paying for her purchases when I returned to the front of the store.

“Ready to go?” she asked, picking up two large bags.

I nodded, “Yeah, whenever you are,” I said.

“You two have fun,” Kate called as we walked out.

From Kate’s shop, I gave Riley directions to my apartment, and we spent the rest of the afternoon just talking and enjoying each other’s company. Riley told me more about her adventures traveling the world. Her face lit up with excitement as she described the amazing works of art she had seen. She described the original of the reproduction I had seen in her kitchen, I could tell it was one of her favorites. I’d never had much interest in art, nor had I ever been to an art museum, but after listening to her speak with such passion about the wonderful things she had seen, I desperately wanted to see them too. If only because they meant so much to her. Hours passed while we talked, though it only seemed like minutes. It was getting late and Riley needed to get to work.

“I’m off at midnight tonight. Meet at my house about twelve thirty?” she said, as I walked her to her car.

“Absolutely,” I replied, kissing her goodbye.

I returned to my apartment and checked my messages. There was one from my boss with the address of a new job we were starting on Monday. One from Brady, and a couple of hang ups. I called Brady back.

“What’s up man?” I said when he answered.

“Where you been? I called like four hours ago.”

“I’ve been with Riley all day, just got your message.

“Man, you gotta be careful. Don’t go fallin in love with a stripper.”

“I told you not to talk about her like that. Anyway, how'd it go with Jenn last night?” I asked, changing the subject.

“Ah that chick’s frigid, or a dyke. I’m done with that.”

“What? I thought she was totally into you last night,” I said, confused.

“Nah, we went to breakfast. Then started to make out in the parking lot, and she was just like no, I don’t wanna and took off,” he explained.

“Huh, that sucks. So what’s up tonight?

“I’m taking that chick, Kristy from Dave’s party, to a movie and gettin a blow job,” I could hear him grinning on the other end of the phone.

“All right, good luck. talk to ya later,” I said hanging up, still perplexed by what he’d said about Jenn. It had appeared to me that she was coming on to him at Riley’s. I shrugged it off and decided to go wash my truck before it got dark. I stopped at the grocery store, after washing my truck, and picked up a few things for breakfast in the morning, a twelve pack of beer, and a bouquet of flowers for Riley.

Back at my apartment, I showered and changed clothes and packed a small bag with extra clothes and a toothbrush. As I tossed my jeans in the hamper, I discovered the package of cock rings. I read the instructions on the package, then tore it open and pushed my pants down to my knees. I slipped one of the rings around my scrotum then stuffed my dick through and adjusted until the ring was tight around the base. With all of the tugging and pulling to get the ring on, I had started to get hard. I looked at myself in the mirror. The ring pushed my scrotum forward and made my whole package seem bigger and more prominent. I twisted and turned, admiring myself in the mirror from different angles. ‘I wonder what Riley will think,’ I thought.

I liked the way the ring felt and decided to leave it on. I pulled up my pants, grabbed my bag and headed over to Riley’s house. It was still a little early, so I stopped for a burger on the way. The ring around my cock and balls felt strange, but good as I ate and my cock was now quite hard.

“Not at Peeler’s with your stripper girlfriend tonight?” Brady’s voice interrupted my thoughts.

I looked up to find Brady and his date, “Just grabbing a bite on my way to her house,” I answered, staring up at him, coldly.

“She’s not stripping tonight?” he chuckled.

I didn’t understand why he had such a problem with me seeing Riley.

RachelCat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RachelCat

We had always been such good friends and I felt like he should be happy for me. That, and his disrespectful attitude toward Riley, was making me angry and I glared at him.

“McDonalds for a first date? You’re all class, Brady,” I scowled back at him.

“Ha,” Kristy, burst out, clapping a hand over her mouth.

It was Brady’s turn to scowl, “Have a good time with your stripper,” he grumbled, taking Kristy’s hand and leading her to the counter.

I glared after them, wondering why he was being such a douche. Brady sneered over at me as he carried their tray to a table on the opposite side of the restaurant. I shook my head at him and turned my attention back to the wonderfully strange feeling of the ring around my cock and balls. It felt sexy and exciting and my rod was growing stiffer by the minute. The anticipation of dropping my pants and surprising Riley, only added to my excitement. I glanced at my watch and quickly finished my fries.

I forgot about Brady, and thought only about holding Riley in my arms again. It had only been a few hours since she left my apartment, but to me it seemed like a week. The ring grew tighter around my shaft and balls as drove to her house, growing ever more eager to feel her naked flesh under my fingers again.

I pulled into her driveway almost at the same time that she did. I jumped out of my truck and went to her. As I approached, the passenger door opened and Jenn stepped out. My heart sank a little as I wanted to take Riley inside, show her my surprise, and put it to good use. Undeterred, I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She melted into my arms and felt the bulge in my pants.

“Hmm somebody’s excited,” she giggled.

“Anytime you’re around,” I returned, kissing her again.

“Let’s go inside and get comfortable,” she smiled, running her fingers over my crotch.

“Hi Jenn,” I called as I walked to my truck to retrieve the supplies I had brought. I gathered everything up and carried it into the house, setting it on the cluttered kitchen counter. I proudly presented the bouquet to Riley, “For you madam,” I bowed.

Riley took the flowers, glancing at Jenn, “Why thank you kind sir,” she grinned smelling their sweet fragrance. “What is the rest of this?” she asked reaching for one of the bags.

I reached into one of the bags and produced a dozen eggs. “No cold pizza tomorrow morning,” I grinned.

Riley turned to Jenn, raising her eyebrows, “Somebody thinks he’s getting lucky tonight,” she smiled.

“He’s gonna be so disappointed,” Jenn said, putting her arm around Riley and kissing her passionately.

My mouth dropped open as Riley ran her fingers through Jenn’s hair and returned the kiss. Their supple bodies pressed together as their lips twisted against each other and my cock leapt in my pants.

“Maybe he just plans to make breakfast in bed for us,” Riley said, flashing me a devilish grin.

“Sounds good to me. You’re so thoughtful Will,” Jenn smiled, running her fingers lightly down my arm and kissing Riley again.

“Mmm yes he is,” Riley said, stepping forward and sliding her arms around my waist. She pulled my hard cock against her stomach and raised up on her tip toes to kiss me. “And he’s all mine,” she added.

“That guy spilled beer all over me. I’m gonna take a quick shower, okay?” Jenn said, starting down the hall.

“Sure, go ahead,” Riley said, looking through the bags to see what else I had brought.

When I heard the shower start I said, “I’ve got a surprise for you.”

Riley spun around, “Ohh I like surprises. What is it?”

A broad smile spread over my face as I unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down. I stood with my legs apart and pushed my groin out at her, proudly displaying my hard cock with it’s added decoration.

Riley smiled, “Now I know what you and Kate were up to in the toy room,” she said, sliding her fingers down my rigid shaft and around the ring. “Mmm it’s so big and hard, but it’s gonna have to wait a little longer.” Seeing the disappointment on my face, she added, “Trust me, it’ll be worth the wait.”

That devilish grin of hers always made me a little nervous and I wondered what she had planned. After the little show her and Jenn had just put on, I thought I had a good idea what was in store, but I dared not believe I was about to have a threesome with these two beautiful women. That is, certainly, what I hoped as I finished putting away the groceries, but I couldn’t quite bring myself to actually believe it. I thought that kind of thing only happened to rock stars and celebrities, not normal guys like me.

Riley opened two beers and handed one to me. “Have you talked to Brady today?” she asked.

“Yeah, I ran into him on the way over here. Why?” I asked.

“Did he say anything about Jenn?”

I glanced toward the bathroom and lowered my voice. “He said she was cold, and he thought maybe she is a lesbian,” I tried to convey what he said in a less offensive manner.

Riley shook her head, “What a little dick!”

“What?” I asked in surprise. I’d never heard Riley say anything in anger.

“After breakfast last night, he got real pushy and started grabbing her and trying to put her hand down his pants. Then got pissed and called her a dyke when she told him to back off,” she explained.

I didn’t want to believe her, but after what he had said on the phone and the way he had acted at the restaurant, I did. “I don’t know what is with him lately,” I shook my head.

“He’s never acted like that before?” Riley asked.

“No, not that I have ever seen,” I shook my head. We had been on several double dates in high school and I’d never seen him try anything like that. “I don’t know. He was a real dick when I saw him tonight,” I shrugged.

Riley shook her head slowly, “Some guys are just dicks,” she set her beer on the counter. “Will you light the candles for me, while I change and find something for Jenn to wear?”

She cupped my cheek and kissed me as she left the kitchen. I carried our beers into the living room and lit all of the candles and some incense. Then settled on the couch with my beer after switching off the lights. I remembered how overpowering I had thought the incense was the first time I was in this room, but I was used to it now and was beginning to really like it. Of course, I now associated that smell with sex, so that might have something to do with it. All of the angry gargoyle faces staring down at me in the flickering candlelight, gave the room a sort of medieval aura. I was beginning to like that too.

The slapping of bare feet on hardwood floors announced the return of Riley and Jenn, interrupting my musing about the ambiance. Both women wore white t-shirts just long enough to cover their delectable asses. As Jenn turned into the kitchen to get a beer from the fridge, her shirt flipped up, giving me a brief glimpse of her white bikini panties. Riley bent to turn on the stereo, giving me a good look at her perfect cheeks and succulent pink lips. She adjusted the volume so the music was loud enough to hear without preventing conversation. The two plopped on the couch with me sandwiched between their soft warm bodies. I put my arm around Riley and she snuggled against me. While Jenn sat close enough that I could feel the warmth of her bare thigh through my jeans.

We talked and laughed while we drank. Mostly, Jenn and Riley talked about customers and the other girls at the club, while I listened. I didn’t mind, as most of their stories were pretty funny and I was constantly distracted by the steel rod in my pants and their warm bodies next to me. Not to mention the way Jenn’s braless tits stretched the thin fabric of her T-shirt. Her breasts were bigger than Riley’s, plump and round, but not huge and her nipples had stiffened while we talked.

I went to the kitchen to get us all another beer and when I returned Riley and Jenn had turned up the stereo and were dancing around the room. I settled back on the couch to enjoy the show. The flashes of Jenn’s plump panty covered mound and firm round ass and Riley’s ass and bare pussy caused my cock to twitch as they bounced around the room.

Riley smiled over at me and moved closer to Jenn, placing her hands on Jenn’s rounded hips. Their lips were only an inch apart as Jenn slipped her leg between Riley’s. Riley dropped her hips and began to grind on Jenn’s thick thigh. Their heads tilted and their lips met. Jenn’s hand slid up Riley’s back, tangling in her hair and pressing their mouths together.

I sat forward on the couch watching intently. My mouth began to water and my breathing quickened. I had seen two women together in porn videos but watching Riley and Jenn together, right in the same room as me, was entirely different. It was so much more beautiful and arousing to witness in person. I had to check to be sure I wasn’t dreaming.

Riley slid her hands over Jenn’s ass and up her smooth back, pulling her shirt up to reveal her soft creamy flesh. She raked her nails across Jenn’s back, leaving light trails around to her firm breasts. They broke their embrace long enough to pull their shirts over their heads.

Riley sucked Jenn’s stiff rose colored nipple into her mouth and Jenn caressed Riley’s firm tit with one hand, while slipping the other down to her to the juncture of her firm thighs. Riley’s eyes fluttered shut as Jenn’s finger parted her steamy lips.

The show they were putting on had me ready to explode and I quickly yanked my pants off. Riley opened her eyes as I began to stroke myself and she pulled her mouth from Jenn’s supple breast.

“Oh Jenn, I think you’ve gained a fan,” she giggled.

Jenn turned her head toward me and her eyebrows raised, “And I thought he was shy,” she said in mock surprise.

Riley smiled and licked her nipple, “Should I go get the toy box?” she grinned.

Jenn’s eyes opened wide, “Ohh yes yes yes, I love the toy box!” she exclaimed, bouncing with excitement.

Riley ran down the hall to the bedroom and Jenn jumped on the couch beside me her firm tits jiggling delightfully just before my eyes.

“Ooo this is going to be so fun. Riley has the best toys! I’m so excited,” she squealed.

She was kneeling on the couch beside me and her arm was around my shoulders. I stared straight ahead at the stiff rosy nipple just inches from my hungry lips.

“Nice cock,” she said, glancing down at my engorged member.

“Thanks. Nice tits,” I smiled.

She smiled back and lifted a firm breast to my mouth. I flicked my tongue over the swollen tip and sucked it into my mouth. Her head went back and her hand pressed on the back of my head, pushing my mouth harder onto her breast. I bit lightly at the nipple in my mouth and found the other with my fingers. I felt her fingers on my cock and my hips jerked.

“Hey! You two started without me!” Riley exclaimed.

I looked at her out of the corner of one eye while continuing to suckle Jenn’s firm breast. Riley was carrying a large wooden box and grinning from ear to ear. Jenn let go of my cock and pulled her tit out of my mouth as Riley set down the box and opened the lid. I peered into the box. It seemed there was one of every toy I had seen at Kate’s shop.

Jenn pulled a large blue vibrator out of the box. It was curved like a banana and almost as thick as her wrist and at least ten inches long.

“Is this the new one?” she asked, a note of wonder in her voice.

Riley’s eyes opened wide, “Yeah. You need to wear a mouth guard with that fucker so you don’t chip your teeth,” she laughed.

Jenn twisted the knob at the base and the big blue phallus started to buzz. She touched the tip to her stiff nipple and squealed with delight.

“And that’s just on low,” Riley smiled, “Wait till you see what high feels like.”

Jenn twisted the knob again and the buzzing got much louder. “Oh my god! I want to try it,” she nearly shouted.

Riley took what looked like two small silver eggs and a remote control from the box and came around to stand by me as Jenn stood and pushed her panties down. Her golden patch was trimmed into the shape of a heart. Riley handed one of the eggs and a bottle of lube to me.

“Put some lube on this for me babe,” she said, pushing the other one up into her wet pussy. There was a wire sticking out of one end of the egg and she left this hanging out between her thick pink lips. I squirted some lube on the other and she turned and spread her cheeks so I could see her puckered little hole.

“Put it in, but leave the wire sticking out,” she instructed.

I pressed the pointed end to her hole and pushed. The tight ring opened and the egg slid in.

“A little further,” she said.

I pushed the egg further in.

“Oh right there,” she said, clenching her cheeks around my fingers.

She pushed a button on the remote and jumped a little, then pushed again and smiled. “This button is for my pussy and this one’s for my ass,” she said, handing the remote to me.

Jenn was now sitting on the floor with her legs spread. I was surprised how small her pussy and clit were. She had thin pink lips and her clit was just a small nub beneath it’s tiny pink hood. She had her lips spread and was running the tip of the big blue vibrator over her tiny clit. Her delicate lips glistened with moisture as Riley knelt and took the vibrator. I stared at the massive blue tool and her small pink opening and couldn’t imagine she could possibly stretch that far.

“You ready for this baby?” Riley smiled, running her finger over Jenn’s moist pink lips.

Jenn nodded, biting her lower lip and spreading her legs wider.

I stared at Jenn’s delicate pink lips as Riley pressed the tip of the buzzing phallus to her tiny clit. Jenn jumped at the contact, sucking in her breath. Riley moved the vibrator down, lightly stroking it over the moist pink lips. She leaned down to flick her tongue over Jenn’s sensitive little button, causing Jenn to squeal.

I was so focused on the action before me, I had forgotten the remote in my hand until I tried to stroke my impossibly hard cock with it in my hand. I looked down at the remote trying to remember which button was which and finally just pressed the top one. Riley jumped a little and continued licking Jenn’s clit as she slowly pushed the thick curved shaft up into Jenn’s slick passage.

“Oh god that feels good,” Jenn breathed.

Riley lifted her head, “It gets better,” she smiled, Jenn’s juices glistening on her lips.

I punched the other button on the remote and Riley yelped. I noticed a sliding knob beside each of the buttons and quickly figured out they were speed controls. I pushed one of the knobs all the way up and back down again and Riley moaned softly. I slid the other all the way up and she wiggled her ass with a quiet moan.

Half the length of the vibrator was now buried in Jenn’s tight pussy. “Oh wait, give me a minute,” she panted.

Riley stopped pushing and began slowly withdrawing the big blue shaft. When only the very tip of the thick shaft remained between the delicate pink lips, she pushed it slowly back in half way. She paused, looking up at Jenn questioningly. Jenn nodded slightly and Riley resumed sliding the thick shaft into her.

“Oh fuck!” Jenn moaned.

The entire shaft had disappeared between her hungry lips and Riley held it there as she leaned down to suck Jenn’s puffy nipple. She pulled the shaft out and slowly stroked it back in. Jenn’s head went back and she groaned. When it was all the way in, Riley moved her fingers down to the knob at the base and turned the speed up, bringing another loud moan from Jenn.

With a glance down at the remote I slid both knobs up to about half, then alternated pushing one all the way up and back down. Riley gasped around Jenn’s nipple and started sliding the blue shaft in and out of Jenn’s slippery tunnel. I watched intently, as the large blue shaft pumped into her small pussy, the delicate lips grasping and pulling out as it slid out, then pushing back in. My thumb flew around the remote pushing buttons and varying the speeds of the vibrating eggs in Riley’s pussy and ass. Her hips wiggled and squirmed with the different sensations I was causing and juices begin to trickle down her thighs.

Riley lifted her mouth from Jenn’s swollen nipple and pushed the vibrator all the way in. “Are you ready?” she asked, looking Jenn in the eye.

Jenn bit her lip and nodded. Riley twisted the knob turning the vibrations to high. Even with the thick shaft completely buried in Jenn’s tight passage, the buzzing was loud.

“Ahhhh eyiee... Fuu... uh...” Jenn squealed, lifting her hips and thrashing her head.

Riley sat back on her heels and I turned both the eggs up to high. She threw her head back with a moan and began pumping the thick shaft faster in Jenn’s quivering mound. Jenn’s hips bucked wildly and a puddle was forming where her juices dripped on the floor.

A constant moan emanated from her, varying in pitch as the vibrator pumped in and out of her tight slit. Her hands clutched at her plump breasts and her hair flew wildly about her contorting face. Riley reached down to stroke her sensitive button, sending her over the edge. Jenn half sat up with a low guttural moan. Her eyes squeezed shut as her abdomen convulsed and her legs started to shake.

“Ohhhh fuck,” she grunted, falling back and bucking her hips in the air.

She rolled on her side and curled into the fetal position as Riley pulled the thick shaft from her dripping pussy. Her body continued to jerk and twitch on the floor as Riley turned the vibrator off and lifted toward my lips.

“She’s so sweet, taste her,” she said softly.

I ran my tongue over the glistening shaft, tasting Jenn’s sweet nectar. She was sweeter than Riley, not as spicy or exotic, but sweeter than honey and I had to have more. I placed my lips over the tip and sucked in her distinct flavor. Riley pulled the silver egg from her dripping snatch and set it aside. She took my hand and lay back on the floor pulling me down atop her. I turned the egg in her ass to high and set the remote aside as my stiff cock slipped between her moist lips. She dropped the vibrator and gripped my shoulders.

I drove my thick rod all the way in with a single motion. I could feel the hard bulge and strong vibrations of the orb in her ass through the walls of her tight channel. I kissed her urgently and thrust within her. I had never been so hard or needed to come so bad and I thrust hard and fast into her wetness. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and drove my cock into her over and over.

“Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me hard,” she growled.

I felt something on my ass and realized Jenn had recovered from her explosive orgasm. Her fingers slid across my cheek and into my crack as I drove into Riley. Her finger circled my hole as Riley’s tight sheath gripped my cock. My body was on fire and sweat beaded on my forehead. My vision began to blur and I knew I was about to burst. Jenn’s finger pushed inside and I felt Riley begin to shake beneath me.

“Oh ahhh uhh,” I moaned and grunted as my body began to convulse.

Jenn pumped her finger in my ass and my testicles boiled over, sending a huge load of hot sperm up into my shaft. An explosion went off in my head as I sprayed the walls of Riley’s tight sheath.

Riley moaned and bucked beneath me as her juices washed over my pulsing cock. Jenn continued to stroke her finger in my ass and kissed my back until the last pulse of semen pumped through my spent cock.

I carefully lowered myself to the floor beside Riley, feeling dizzy and drained. Jenn lay on the opposite side, giving her a long lingering kiss. She then slid over Riley’s breathless panting body to press her soft lips to mine. I sucked at her soft lips and stroked her tongue with my own. She slid back over Riley’s limp body, stopping to lick and suck each of her thick brown nipples.

Riley sighed and ran her hand through Jenn’s thick blonde curls. “Somebody turn off that damn thing in my ass, please,” she pleaded.

Laughing, Jenn and I searched until I finally found the remote and turned it off. Jenn reached between Riley’s legs and tugged the egg out of her ass. Jenn lay down atop Riley and kissed her while her fingers lazily stroked her stiff nipple. I found my beer and gulped it as I flopped down on the couch. I had a perfect view of Jenn’s round ass and my cum leaking out between Riley’s thick labia.

Jenn continued leisurely kissing and fondling Riley while I watched. My eyes indulged in the opposing sexual appeal of the two nude women before me. The sight of Jenn’s more rounded body squirming atop the more sculpted firmness of Riley’s petite frame was, simply, magnificent and my cock was quickly beginning to recover.

Jenn slid down to place her mouth on Riley’s leaking pussy. Her tongue pushed up between the puffy pink lips, scooping out the thick white cream I’d left behind. As she licked Riley’s creamy pussy, the firm globe’s of Jenn’s ass parted, exposing her small puckered hole to my gaze. Leaning forward, I reached into the toy box and retrieved a realistic looking vibrating cock just a bit smaller than my own. I found some lube and applied it generously to Jenn’s puckered pink hole and the rubber cock in my hand. Jenn’s hungry lips and tongue continued to work Riley’s hot pussy as I pumped first one, then two, then three fingers in her tight rear entrance.

Jenn moaned into Riley's pussy and pushed back onto my fingers. Taking that as a sign that she was ready, I replaced my fingers with the toy. I eased the tip of the dong into her tiny hole. She tensed at first then relaxed, allowing me to push the thick shaft further into her tight ass. I went slowly not wanting to cause pain. With the fake cock half in her ass, Jenn suddenly pushed back, burying it right down to the rubber testicles.

Jenn was now pumping two fingers in Riley's tight box while licking her swollen clit. Riley grasped her blonde curls and pulled her mouth against her dripping mound. I switched on the vibrator and started stroking it in Jenn’s ass. Using one hand to pump the vibrator in Jenn’s ass, I reached down with the other and slid my fingers over her moist pink lips. Jenn moaned loudly around Riley’s sensitive clit. The rush of hot breath on her swollen nub, sent Riley over the edge and her legs began to shake as she came in Jenn’s hungry mouth.

I pumped the vibrator in her ass and stroked her tiny clit, as Jenn greedily lapped Riley’s plentiful juices. Riley squirmed under the expert ministrations of Jenn’s tongue and fingers. I pumped the dildo faster and rubbed my finger in tight circles over Jenn’s sensitive button, she rocked her hips in time with the shaft pumping her ass and lifted her head, crying out.

“Oh fuck... oh Will..." she gasped, she threw her head back and her body tensed as she came on my fingers.

Jenn fell forward, resting her head on Riley’s chest and I slipped the rubber shaft out of her ass. I set the toy aside and lifted my glistening fingers to my mouth and licked at the sweet cream coating them. Riley looked up at my now rigid member and wriggled out from under Jenn, beckoning me to her. She pushed up onto her hands and knees and looked back over her shoulder at me, spreading herself open with her fingers.

Sliding off the couch, I got on my knees behind her and positioned the swollen tip of my cock at the entrance of her tight snatch. I eased my shaft into her slick entrance and held it there, teasing her with just the tip. She pushed back, trying to bury my rod in her, but I pulled my hips back denying her the pleasure she wanted.

“Give it to me. I need you to fill me,” she pleaded over her shoulder.

I couldn’t deny, I needed to be in her too and I gave in, pushing my stiff rod the rest of the way in. She gasped at the sudden thrust and pushed back against me. I gave several short rapid thrusts in her wet pussy, bringing a smattering of high pitched squeals from her. I switched to long hard thrusts pulling nearly out, then slamming back into her. With each hard thrust she grunted and I pumped furiously, wanting to feel her come around my hard shaft.

Jenn crawled up beside Riley and reached to pinch her stiff nipples. I gripped Riley’s hips and drove into her with all of the strength I could muster. Riley screamed and her body shook as she squirted hot fluid around my thrusting member. I continued to thrust and Jenn’s hand moved down to stroke Riley’s inflamed clit. Within a minute Riley screamed and bucked as she came again. She pulled away from my thrusting cock and pushed Jenn’s teasing fingers away as she collapsed in a heap.

Jenn stared at my hard bobbing cock glistening in the candlelight, “My turn,” she grinned moving in front of me.

I lined myself up with her delicate pink lips and pushed the thick head into her, even as Riley continued to convulse on the floor. I ran my hands over her smooth ass and up her sides as I slid into her tight channel. I cupped her breasts in my hands and pulled her back against my chest.

This was the second pussy my young cock had been in and I wanted to take my time experiencing it. It felt similar, but different, a little tighter than Riley’s. It was warm and wet, but not the intense heat, nor the flowing juices of Riley’s familiar pussy. I cupped one hand around a firm breast and pulled her back toward me, while sliding my other hand down to rub her tiny clit. I rocked my stiff cock up into her and ran my tongue lightly around her ear lobe. Jenn reached back to grip the outsides of my ass and rocked with me. I moved my lips down her neck licking and lightly biting her creamy flesh.

Jenn gasped and her pussy clenched around my cock. Riley began to stir and moved closer, pressing her soft lips to Jenn’s and caressing her other firm tit. I kissed along her shoulder and the orgasm began to build in my balls.

Riley slid down to the floor, rolling onto her back, and pushing her head between Jenn’s firm thighs. Her hot tongue licked at the juices trickling down over my balls, then up to caress the underside of my rod where it slid in and out of Jenn’s grasping lips.

Lights flashed in my head and a shiver ran down my spine. Jenn’s body quivered against me and the muscles in her groin milked my cock as she moaned. Her fingers dug into my flesh and a shudder rocked her body as she came.

With a loud grunt, I exploded inside her, pumping what felt like gallons of hot cum into her tight pussy. I held her as she collapsed back against me and Riley lapped at the juices that oozed out around my twitching shaft. She turned her head as her fingers tangled in my hair and she pulled me in for a kiss. I eased her down to the floor and lay beside her as we kissed. My cock slipped out and Riley sucked it into her mouth cleaning off our mingled juices.

Eventually, we made our way to the bedroom. I crawled into bed, exhausted, and quickly fell asleep, sandwiched between their soft warm bodies.

Author's Note: Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment, your feedback is appreciated.

Published 
Written by BadDog9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments