Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Hole New World

"The 100% true story of me sucking my first (and only) cock."

68
17 Comments 17
9.8k Views 9.8k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"My other stories might be a mixture of reality and wishful embellishment, but this one is completely true. <p> [ADVERT] </p> This really happened to me, and saved me from a lifetime of wondering "what if?""

I'm a young man, staying in a city a few hours from home to attend a friend's wedding.  Which was a blast, but not what this story is about.

As I'm driving around town the day after the wedding, I pass by an adult video store. I’ve only been in this kind of place a couple of times, but with some extra time to kill, I decide to check it out. 

After some wandering around the displays of movies and magazines and dildoes, I find my way to the booths in back. Unlike in the state where I live, these booths are fully enclosed.  Cool.  At home, where the booths only have a partial barrier, I have to surreptitiously open my fly, jerk with short strokes without moving my arm, and cum into a tissue I brought with me - while keeping a straight face and pretending I'm just standing there watching the movie.  Here, I can fully whip my cock out and enjoy myself.  At least, I think that's okay.

I pick a booth and settle down inside, locking the deadbolt securely.  I sit on the plastic resin chair, grab a tissue from the thoughtfully provided dispenser, and pull out my willie.  It's already hard in anticipation of sex scenes, not to mention the naughtiness of being in this temple to masturbation.

I browse through the dozens of "channels", pausing several times on sexy scenes, before finding myself flipping back and forth between a couple of lesbian movies.  Now I'm really hard.  

I stroke myself slowly to fully enjoy my pornographic privacy.  A tip of pre-cum forms on the end of my dong. I wipe it up with my finger, then lick it, savoring its slick, clear viscosity.  I move the up button a few more clicks and discover there are a few bisexual channels in the lineup. 

The bi movies are always the ones that get me horniest. I've been with a handful of women and had some really spectacular, adventurous sex with a couple of them.  But like most guys, I've never been in a threesome, witnessed two women having sex, nor even had sex with another guy. All three of those are huge unfulfilled fantasies, and bi porn pushes all these buttons for me at the same time.

Later on in life, I will become okay with watching all-out gay porn, but at this stage, I'm only comfortable with the bisexual stuff.  Maybe the presence of a woman, or even the prospect of one, is comforting, reassurance that I'm not gay? I suppose I shouldn't need this, having known I was bi for a long time and having always been very self-accepting of it, but there it is. 

Anyway, I'm now watching a scene where one guy is sucking his buddy off on a couch.  This is really hot.  A woman walks in, initially angry at the one who is her boyfriend. but soon enough she gets horny from watching them, then strips and climbs in her boyfriend's lap, and starts fucking him.  Then she orders the other guy to kneel next to her boyfriend on the couch and feed him his cock. Mmm, sure wish that could happen to me. I'd love to taste a cock right now.

As I'm watching this I'm horny as hell, stroking myself contentedly, but I suddenly have this uncomfortable sensation.  It's almost as if I'm being watched or something.

I lick another drop of precum off my fingers. And then I see it.  

In the wall to my left is a glory hole, about, oh, dick height above the floor.  The other porn shops I’ve been to didn’t have these.  But there is one in my booth. 

And ... someone's eye is there.  

Watching.  Me. 

Holy shit, how long has he been watching me jerk off?  Licking precum off my fingers? Can he see the screen too? Knowing that I’m watching bisexual porn, fantasizing about a dick in my mouth?

An instant later, the eye disappears.  Shit, what next?  What happens next is the eye is replaced by a finger, beckoning me towards the hole. And then that is replaced by a large penis.

Now I know why it's called a glory hole.  His meat is glorious indeed, probing into the unknown of my darkened booth.  

I've never seen another guy's erect dick in person before.  It is fully, proudly erect, and even in the dim blue video light, I can see the veins on its shaft.  More seductively, the curvaceous mushroom capping it draws me to it. 

I have to have it.  I don't know who this guy is, or if doing something with him might get me arrested or something, but I am powerless to resist this meat magnet drawing me to it.  I've spent years fantasizing about this, and the moment is now.

I stand up and approach the hole, touching my rod against his. It's so warm! Just as I've often read, there is no other way to describe the feeling except that it's as if two electrodes touched.  It is absolutely electric. I wrap my hand around both shafts, stroking them back and forth and holding them together.

This is marvelous, but I have to have more.  The hundreds of times I've fantasized about being with a guy, it often starts with mutual masturbation. But it never ends there.  Not ever. 

Nope, never does my fantasy end with the other guy and me jerking each other off, wastefully spouting the produce of our passion into the open air. 

The fantasy always, always, ALWAYS includes a cock in my mouth.  There are no exceptions.  My prior girlfriends can attest to my love of oral sex - but they never knew my oral hunger was not limited to pussy.  I want to eat cock just as much. 

I want to taste this penis, to feel the velvety head slip between my lips, followed by the hard veiny shaft.  I want to feel my mouth working its way up and down the spit-slicked pipe, feel it pumping in and out of my mouth.  I want to taste the man's precum and smell his musky essence as I do this.  

BustySquirt_Dina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BustySquirt_Dina

And most of all, I want to feel his engorged dick swell inside my mouth as I bring him to the pinnacle of pleasure, injecting me with his sweet, salty, bitter, delicious cream.  I've tasted my own cum many times, and I always savor it.  Now I want - no, need - to taste the fluid of another man. 

I pull my gentleman sausage away from his and kneel, his meat missile aimed towards me through the hole.  I am so ready. I move my head toward it at the same time.  I take it in my right hand and lick the head.  Just the tip and the underside of the head at first, tasting his precum. Nice.

Then I lick around the head, circling it with my tongue.  I hear a low moan through the thin wall.  I lick down the shaft and back up, using my lips as well as my tongue on the upstroke back to the head.

Finally, I enclose my lips around it.  Again, the warmth surprises me.  In my solo play, I've taken screwdriver handles, candles, and bratwurst in my mouth before to simulate sucking a cock, but it never occurred to me what a difference it makes that those toys (except sometimes the brats) are room temperature, and the real thing is radiating body heat.  Wow.

I move my lips about halfway down the shaft, then lick back and forth along the underside of the head with my tongue.  Another, louder moan passes through the wall.

Now, finally, I take it in as far as I can, my nose up against the plywood wall, until he is almost hitting the back of my throat. Then I start moving my lips rhythmically up and down the shaft. I am giving my first blowjob. 

This goes on for a spectacular minute or two, then I feel him pull back a few inches.  I still have my lips just barely around the head.  

He starts stroking himself, short fast strokes since only half his meat is on his side of the wall. 

I can't believe a man is jacking off into my mouth!  I am about to get the protein smoothie I've been craving since my late teens. 

I'm so excited I could practically cum without touching myself.  Fortunately, I don't.

He only strokes himself a couple dozen times, then his beautiful beef stick pushes back through the hole towards me, filling my mouth full with his hot meat - and the first jet of his hot cum.  It tastes even better than my own, precisely because it came out of another guy's cock.  

He pumps five or six nice squirts of the tasty white goo into my mouth before he withdraws.  My mouth is almost full, there is so much of it.  I tilt my head back and slowly swallow, savoring the feeling of it oozing down my throat.

And that's it.  He withdraws, and while I'm savoring the delicious moment and hoping for reciprocation, I hear the door open to his booth and he is gone.

Boy, guys really can be assholes, only thinking about their own pleasure.  Now I have a little taste of what women have to deal with. I mean besides the taste of cum, which I am enjoying very much.

Despite this, the experience was wonderful.  I loved the feel of this man's cock.  I loved the unexpected heat emanating from it, the electric current that surged between us as our rods touched. I loved the smell of his piece, another unexpected pleasure.  I loved having the sensation of it sliding between my lips.  I loved the sense of power as I pleasured this man, his body tensing up, his moans resonating through the plywood, and my mouth filling with his delicious cum.  

It wasn't just everything I had fantasized about.  It was more, in every respect.  I don't realize it now, but someday I will be married, and monogamous, and I will spend the entire rest of my life reliving this magical moment.

This night confirms what I suspected all along: I like cock as much as I always thought I would.  My bisexual fantasies aren't just suppressed dreams that pop into my head late at night when I am horny (though they certainly do that), only to vanish the moment I blow my load.

No, they are a true desire.

And although sucking cock is and will always be my primary man-tasy, there are others I will wish to explore.  Sucking a disembodied anonymous penis is wonderful, but just makes me want more.

I want to do this again, with someone I know and maybe even care about.  

I want to look a man in the eye while I pleasure him. 

I want to feel a man's body pressed up against mine while we stroke each other, our wood bringing us together instead of a layer of wood separating us. 

I want to know what it's like to 69 with a guy, pleasuring each other in rhythm as we share mutual ministrations. 

I want to know what it's like to kiss a man after oral sex, swirling our semen together with our tongues. 

I want to know what it's like to feel a hot cock pressing up against my tight, virginal asshole for the first time, slowly and gently prying open the door to a new world of pleasure.  To feel a pair of balls slapping against my ass and the cock's owner pressing his weight down on me, kissing me with crazed passion as he fills me. 

I want to know what it's like to slip my own manhood into a hot hole far tighter than any vagina, planting kisses on a man's neck and shoulders, wrapping my arms around his chest and reaching down to cup his balls and stroke him to orgasm while I cum inside him.

I want to know what it’s like to sleep next to a naked man, feeling his arms around me and his soft but full penis wedging between my cheeks as we sleep.

I want to wake up next to a man with morning wood, our hands finding each other and our lips meeting with a kiss, as we stroke each other and soak the sheets with our cum.

A lifetime of fantasies awaits.

 

Published 
Written by joe71
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments