Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Friend In Need

"Who needs a guy when you have a good girlfriend?"

24
12 Comments 12
24.4k Views 24.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Charlene was home one Friday afternoon doing her routine laundry. Friday was laundry day in her house and she had a week's load of clothes to get through. David, her husband had gone fishing with some of his buddies from work so he would be gone all weekend, leaving Charlene with the house to herself. She had just put a load in the wash and was going to go sit and watch a little TV while it washed. She took a seat in her husband's favorite chair, running her fingers over it and enjoying his cologne smell. She smiled as she thought about him and she hoped he was enjoying his weekend with "the boys".

As she got lost in her memories of David and her, the doorbell rang. Charlene was startled out of her dreaming. "Who could that be?" she said aloud to no one. She got up and walked to the door.

"Oh, hi Allison!" she said, before realizing that her neighbor and best girlfriend had tears coming down her cheeks.
 
"Oh Charlene!!" Allison broke down upon seeing Charlene.

"Oh my God, Ally, what's wrong?" she said, realizing the situation.

"It-it's Peter... he's been....Oh God, I can't even say it!" Allison sobbed. Charlene pulled her girlfriend into the house and shut the door. She walked her over to the sofa where they both sat down. Charlene held her distraught girlfriend as she sobbed into her hands. Charlene let Allison cry for a couple minutes, letting her get it out before trying again.

"Now Ally, tell me... what's this about Peter?" Charlene said.

Allison sat up and looked at her friend, "I was going through his pants, getting ready to wash them. I took his wallet out and tossed it onto the bed with his keys and things. This slip of paper fell out of his wallet!" She showed Charlene the piece of paper with the name Tina on it and a small heart where the dot on the I usually was. Under the name was a phone number.

"I asked him who Tina was and he finally told me... he has been having an affair with the secretary of one of his company's clients!" she said, sobbing all over again.

"Oh no, sweetheart!" Charlene said, sympathetically. "I thought you and Peter were doing good!"

"That's what I thought too! I had no idea this was going on!" Allison sobbed.

"How long has this been happening?" Charlene asked.

"For about eight months now he says. But who knows, he could be lying about that too!" she said.

"Well I'm going to get us a couple drinks. You just sit right there and I'll be right back, hon," Charlene said, patting her thigh. She got up and went into the kitchen, returning a minute later with two glasses of wine and the remaining, almost full, bottle.

"Here you go hon," Charlene said, handing Allison a glass. "Now then tell me more. The last time I saw the two of you together was the other day at the barbeque. You guys seemed happy as they come!"

"This came out of the blue for me too! I mean we are getting close to our eighth anniversary in a couple months!" Allison said.

The girls sat and talked as they enjoyed their wine. They talked about how Allison and Peter met, and their history together. Charlene compared her life with David to Allison and Peter, finding out there were a lot of similarities. As the girls talked, they slowly drank the bottle down until both women were feeling very relaxed and even a bit flirty.

"I am so glad I have you as a friend, Charley," Allison said to her girlfriend.

"Well I'm glad I have you too, Ally, dear," Charlene responded.

"You know, I have always thought you were very pretty," Allison said, the wine obviously loosening her up. She put a hand on Charlene's leg stroking her thigh below her shorts. As it was hot that summer, Charlene was just wearing her shorts and a loose-fitting t-shirt. Allison, who had returned from the store earlier that day was still wearing a light summer dress and her wedge-style shoes.

"Really? I always thought I was pretty plain looking," Charlene said.

"Oh no honey, everyone thinks you are hot! I love your breasts. I wish I had your body... maybe I could hold onto a man then," Allison said.

"Oh, you are just fine, Ally. You are pretty. Peter is an idiot!" Charlene said.

Feeling warm and comfortable and with her inhibitions swirling at the bottom of the wine bottle, Allison took their friendship to a whole new level.

"Charley, take your shirt off... I want to see your tits," Allison said giggling. Charlene looked at her friend for a moment. She wasn't sure about this idea, but her modesty had also been suppressed by the wine and after looking at her girlfriend, she reached down and peeled her top off and tossed it aside.

"Okay, now it's your turn Ally... off with the dress!" Charlene said. Both girls giggled and Allison stood and hiked the dress up over her head and tossed it over the back of the sofa. Neither woman was wearing a bra and Allison had only her panties and shoes on now.

Charlene was stood five foot six inches tall, with blonde shoulder-length hair, blue eyes and a delicious 34DD-24-36 figure ripe for sex. Allison in contrast, was five foot six inches tall, with dark chocolate brown hair to the middle of her back, soft brown eyes, and a very nice 36C-26-36 figure.

"Hey that's not fair - you have shorts on!" Allison said, feigning a cute pout. So Charlene evened up the score by removing her shorts. Sitting there on the sofa clothed only in their panties, the girls began admiring each other's bodies. Allison took the lead, running her fingertips lightly over her girlfriends body.

"Damn, hon, you have a hot body!" Allison said. She moved a little closer and gently pushed Charlene back easing her back on the sofa. Charlene let her friend guide her and lay back, closing her eyes. Allison softly stroked Charlene's soft body exploring her friend as never before and at the same time getting more and more aroused. Charlene was enjoying the attention as well, Allison's caresses eliciting a soft mewling from her parted lips. Allison ran her fingers over Charlene's breasts feeling her nipples hardening as she brushed across them. She gently plucked one and Charlene moaned and arched slightly. Charlene's arm wrapped around Allison's waist and began rubbing the small of her back just above where the seat cushion was. Allison gently squeezed Charlene's ample breast, feeling her fingers sink into the soft pliable flesh.

"Mmmm..." Charlene moaned again as she felt the tenderness of her girlfriend's touch.

"You like that do you?" Allison asked softly, the lust in her voice becoming apparent.

"Yess..." Charlene said as she adjusted her position slightly.

Allison was getting more and more turned on. She could feel her panties becoming damp and her heart was beating rapidly. She was torn - on one hand she was horny and wanted her girlfriend, but on the other she was good friends with Charlene and didn't want to overstep any boundaries and possibly harm that friendship. She wasn't sure about Charlene's past sexual adventures, but Allison had never been with a woman. However, if there ever was a woman that she wanted to be her first, it was Charlene.

"Charlene, have you ever had sex... with a woman?" Allison asked tentatively.

"Oh yeah, Some of the hottest sex I've ever had!" Charlene said. "I mean David is a great lover, don't get me wrong. And he would do anything I ask, but there is just something about sex with another woman that is really hot."

Allison told her she had never been with another woman to that point, but she would never rule it out.

Then she looked at Charlene and asked, "Would you consider having sex with me?"

Charlene sat upright and looked at Allison stunned because it was the last thing she would have thought her friend would be interested in.

"If you think you could handle it, I'd love to. I've fantasized about it more than once!" Charlene managed to get out.

Allison admitted that she often did as well, but was uncertain of how she would react to the idea. Best friends don't always know everything about one another.

"What do you think?" Allison asked.

Charlene looked at her friend once more, and reached over give her tit's a little squeeze. "Let's do it!" she said gleefully.

Charlene could feel the dampness in her crotch already flowing with anticipation of a fun afternoon and evening. She reached over and touched her knee, slowly moving her hand up Allison's thigh. She finally reached the warmth of Allison's crotch, slowly rubbing her panties, and feeling them dampen to her touch. Charlene smiled at her girlfriend and slid a finger under her panties and touched her lips, slowly sliding it into her now very wet pussy. Allison moaned a little and pressed against her hand. Charlene withdrew her hand and slid her finger into her mouth, sucking Allison's sweet juices from it and giving her a little smile.

"You really taste good!" Charlene giggled and stuck two fingers in her own panties, swirling them around her throbbing pussy, then offering them to Allison. Not taking her eyes off Charlene's face, she licked and sucked them clean. Charlene thought her girlfriend was going to cum, just from sucking her fingers.

"Let's go to your bedroom Charley! I want you right now!" Allison said suddenly.

"Slow down girlfriend!" Charlene said, "We've got all day! David is away for the weekend on a fishing trip."

She calmed down a bit, admitting she was as nervous as she was horny. Charlene poured out the rest of the wine between the two glasses and asked, "Ever seen some really good lesbian porno?" knowing she probably hadn't. Allison just shook her head no as Charlene was putting in a DVD. "Well just sit back and relax and watch the movie for a while."

As the action began to get hot and heavy on the screen, Allison began fidgeting a little.

"Just do whatever feels good, Allison," Charlene said, trying to put her at ease. Alison smiled softly and put her hand down her panties, the only thing either of them were wearing and began to slowly finger herself. As the one girl in the movie stuck three fingers in the other, Allison came, moaning loudly and shuddering in a profound orgasm.

Charlene giggled a little and said, "I guess you didn't need any help with that one, did you?"

Charlene couldn't tell if Allison's blush was from her cumming or embarrassment of being so turned on. Allison took a sip of wine and told me it was my turn to jill. Charlene just started rubbing her panties into her now totally sopping pussy, forcing the fabric deep inside and causing the crotch to become even darker blue as her juices soaked through the thin fabric. When nearly the whole crotch was saturated, Charlene pulled them off, and inserted three fingers into her slick, slippery pussy again as she turned the panties inside out and began licking and sucking her juices from them. She could see Allison was watching her intently, her eyes moving from her mound to her mouth. As Charlene slid a fourth finger in, she came, her pussy juices literally running from her as she screamed through a mouthful of panty.

She dropped her hand from her crotch and Allison picked it up, guiding it to her mouth as she cleaned it up. This woman was a natural! Seeing Allison licking and sucking her fingers go Charlene started again and she decided it was time to see how turned on her girlfriend was. Charlene reached around her neck and slowly began to gently nudge her lower. Allison hesitated a moment, and then got up from the couch and knelt on the floor in front of her friend. Charlene spread her legs wide so she could get between them and Allison immediately stuck her tongue in Charlene's bald, dripping hole. Charlene grabbed the back of her head, pulling Allison to her and came in her mouth within thirty seconds. Charlene could feel the walls of her vagina contracting against the invading tongue. She collapsed back on the couch, mumbling, "Next one is on me." then both girls sat back on the sofa and recovered while they finished their glasses of wine and watched the rest of the movie. All during the movie they made comments about what they would do if it were them, and then realized they could.

When the movies finished, Charlene suggested that they should get into the hot tub on the deck out back. Fortunately Charlene didn't have any neighbors behind the house that could see into the back yard so there was plenty of privacy there. The girls ran naked out to the tub and climbed in, turning the jets on full, and just relaxing.

They had been in the tub about twenty minutes when Allison asked, "Charlene, do you like your pussy shaved like that?"

"Oh yes! It feels so good when I wear silky underwear, rubbing against my clit... it's so sexy! And David loves it too. He likes to eat my pussy and he says it is so much nicer without any hair. Well, you know that now too!" she said laughing.

"Yeah, although I have never eaten a woman's pussy so I don't know, but I can see where it would be helpful. Can you... shave me when we get out?" Allison asked, blushing again.

"Sure, I'd be happy to. Let me go get the things right now," Charlene said and got out of the hot tub running to the bathroom to get the needed items. She came back a couple minutes later with an cordless electric razor, baby powder, and scissors.
 
"Okay, hop up here and let's shave that little bush, Charlene indicated to the deck lounge chair. Allison took a seat and spread her legs wide. Charlene dried off the area and then asked "So how much do you wanted shaved?"

"All of it!" she replied.

Charlene started with the scissors, trimming until most of her hair was gone, then, taking the shaver and baby powder, she removed the rest until she was as bald as the day she was born. Allison reached down and felt her newly deforested pussy.

"That thing works really well, doesn't it?" she said, marveling at how slick and cool she felt.

"It really makes it smooth, but now you have to do it every day to keep it that way," Charlene advised. "You can have the razor - call it a little souvenir of this weekend. I don't use it anymore since I had my laser treatments," Charlene told Allison.

Charlene washed all the baby powder from the area and told Allison to just relax in the sun. She lay back down and Charlene slid down the chair and began to slowly lick her way to the newly-nuded pussy.

Paris_Miller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Paris_Miller

Charlene knew she "owed" her friend a cum and it was time to settle the debt! Upon reaching her pussy, Charlene snaked her tongue between her lips, seeing, feeling and tasting the moisture already there. She began to work her tongue in and out, running it from the girl's clit to her ass. Allison began to gently raise her hips to meet Charlene's thrusts, and was soon holding the back of her head, forcing the teasing tongue deeper inside her. Charlene began to trace circles around her swollen clit, rubbing it back and forth between her thumb and index finger. She could hear Allison's breathing become a deep pant and knew she was about to cum. Charlene removed her tongue from the woman's now expanding pussy and inserted two fingers in its place, shoving them deeper with each stroke. Allison squealed and bucked against the hand and Charlene felt her walls start contracting against her fingers. She bucked harder, and as Charlene stuck her tongue deep in her puckered ass Allison screamed, "Oh my gawddd, I'm cumming! Ohhh fuuucckkk!"

As Allison held her head tightly against her pussy, Charlene could feel her contractions strongly with both her fingers and tongue as Allison had one of those orgasms you can only dream about. She finally released Charlene's head and collapsed back in the chair, still shaking from her orgasm. She began laughing nervously, as she was finally able to take a deep breath.

Allison reached down and cupped Charlene's face in her hands and said, "That was the most fantastic orgasm I've ever had!"

Charlene smiled.

The girls lay out on the warm deck sunning themselves and talking about what had happened. Finally Allison commented, "Wish we'd have done that sooner, we sure have a lot of catching up to do."

Let's go inside and have some dinner...we'll need the energy for the rest of the weekend! Charlene suggested.

"I know what I want!" Allison quipped.

Charlene laughed and said, "Food, Allison, food! My God, I've created a monster!"

The girls went back in the house and began fixing some steaks for the grill. Allison began getting a salad ready. When the steaks had marinated for a bit Charlene fired up the grill, opened a new bottle of wine, pouring each of them a glass, and went out on the deck, to wait for the fire to get hot.

Allison joined me carrying the salad. She set it on the outdoor table and on her way back to get the plates and silverware, she slipped her arm around Charlene's waist and whispered, "I'm glad were still best friends."

Charlene corrected her saying, "We're even better friends now."

When the steaks were done, the girls sat down to eat out on the deck, just enjoying the sunset and each other's company. The food was delicious as was the company and when they had finished eating they went inside to clean up. Charlene washed and Allison dried the dishes and then they went into the living room to watch some TV. After about five minutes of nothing on, Allison suggested they watch another movie. Charlene went and got another DVD called "Slumber Party", which of course was another no men allowed video. No real plot, just nasty girl-on-girl sex. Charlene sat in the recliner and Allison joined her, sitting between her legs and leaning back against her.

"Go ahead and start the movie, Allison, I'll be back in a minute," Charlene said. She went upstairs and went to her nightstand to get a strap-on dildo and she put the harness on. She came back downstairs and returned to the living room. Allison was sitting in the recliner, watching the girls play. Charlene walked over to her and gently slapped the side of her face with the rubber cock and demanded, "Suck me slut!"

Allison turned around with a big grin on her face and swallowed it. Charlene began to slowly fuck her face as she drooled all over the cock. She could see Allison's free hand sliding down under her panties and could tell she was creating a mess in her panties. Charlene made her get down on the floor on her hands and knees and continue sucking her "cock" while she pretended to jack the cock off in her mouth. Charlene's other hand pinched her hard nipples and squeezed her breasts, causing her areola to puff to the extreme. They were so tingly and hard, she thought they would burst. When Charlene could take it no longer, she pulled the cock from her mouth. Instinctively Allison turned around and offered herself from behind. Charlene got down on her knees behind her and slipped the rubber cock in her juicy hole. It slid in with no problem and she began to slowly stoke in and out, nearly withdrawing completely before sliding it back. Each time she pulled out, Charlene could see Allison's glistening juices coating the cock - so much so, that her goo was running down onto the balls turning them slick and creamy. Allison told her to fuck her harder. So Charlene began to piston into her as hard as she could, burying the cock to the hilt on each stroke.

It wasn't longer before Allison began wailing, "I'm cummmmmming, fuck me!"

Her pussy walls tightened up around the cock as she went over the edge. Charlene kept stroking even as Allison was in the throes of a tremendous orgasm. Despite Allison's thrashing around, bucking and twisting her body to rid herself of the tormenting phallus, Charlene kept the pressure up pounding her and rubbing her clit as Allison moaned and whimpered. After nearly thirty seconds, Allison released her grip on the cock and collapsed to the floor. Charlene's cock popped out of her and her cream began leaking from her now widely gaping hole. Allison turned around and began to lick her cum from the cock and balls, so Charlene flipped over her and got into a sixty-nine, positioning herself over her face, sliding the cock into her mouth as she cleaned it up. Charlene put her hot mouth over her entire pussy and began to gently swab the cum from her reddened tunnel. Charlene was careful not to get her too excited - she didn't think Allison could handle another orgasm right then. When Allison was totally clean and had calmed herself, Charlene turned back around and laid down next to her best friend, kissing her passionately, their tongues swirling together, tasting the fruits of their labor. The girls lay there together on the floor, basking in the warmth of their sex, just holding one another and savoring the moment. It was an eternity before either of them spoke.

Allison looked at her friend and lover and asked, "How do you think David would react if he knew this happened?"

Charlene just sort of smiled and said, "If he could watch, he would be happy. He is a man!"

They both laughed and agreed that her husband wouldn't care if it were just the two of us having a little "girl time" together, so long as he got to watch the show. They got up from the living room floor and went back out to the hot tub to relax, as the evening twilight was beginning to fade into the dark. They still not had their fill of each other as there years of friendship to catch up on and they were still lusting like teenagers with hormones running wild, so they cut their trip to the tub short and returned to the living room to settle in watching another nasty movie. Charlene found a really nasty one called " Squirt Woman." It involved a girl who supposedly ejaculates when she cums.

"Ooh, this one looks fun!" Charlene said, showing the cover to Allison. She put it in and they started watching the movie and the first time the girl came, Allison said, "Holy shit! Does that really happen?"

"I have done it before a few times. Does that gross you out?" Charlene asked.

"No not really... it actually turns me on a little, but don't think I can do that."

"You'd be surprised what you can do, I didn't think I could squirt either until one day when David made me so fucking hot and horny, when I came it just exploded out of me! The secret to squirting is to build up your orgasm and try to hold it until you're absolutely ready to bust!"

Leaving Allison to watch the movie, Charlene went into the kitchen to get a couple glasses of wine. As she was bringing them out, she stopped at the doorway to watch her friend slowly rubbing herself , occasionally slipping a finger inside and then tasting it. Charlene smiled to herself and thought, "She's such a little slut... I'm glad she's my best friend."

Charlene walked in and handed her new lover a glass of wine and they returned to "Squirt Woman". Allison commented that she might like to try that sometime, she thought it might be fun. As they drank and watched the movie, both were thinking the same thing and wondering how to get this part of her initiation started. Allison began fingering herself as she stared at the screen. They both sat there transfixed to the screen and Charlene felt her pussy getting wetter by the minute. In their highly aroused state of mind, it seemed everything was turning them on. Both girls were dripping as they watched the action on the scene, mentally putting themselves into the movie as the action got hotter and more erotic. Charlene looked between her legs at the puddle developing and she knew that she would have to mop the floors after this weekend!

After another glass of wine and three or four more squirt scenes, Charlene could sense that Allison was ready for an orgasm. Charlene felt she should make the first move, so she stuck her hand down Allison's panties and found a sticky mess in her crotch. She pulled her hand back a little and scooped some out with two fingers and brought them to her mouth. Long strands of her juices were actually dripping from her fingers as she began to clean them off. She leaned over and kissed her girlfriend deeply as Allison stuck her hand down Charlene's equally wet panties and brought them to her mouth. They shared a kiss, savoring their juices as they licked their pussy cream coated fingers. Allison broke the kiss and lay down on her back, spreading her legs wide and pushing Charlene around into a sixty-nine. Charlene lowered her pussy to Allison's face and felt her tongue snake into her as she in turn lowered her mouth to Allison's dripping hole. They both began fucking each other's face in unison, building to a crescendo quickly.

But Charlene wasn't ready for Allison to cum just yet. If she was going to get her to squirt, she needed to get her excitement built up further.

She got up and went to her closet and brought out the toy box, stuffed with all sorts of goodies she had collected over the years. Toys are always fun to have around, and she had grown quite a collection! She dug through the box and found a 10" strap-on dildo.

"What's that for?" Allison said, looking at the toy in her friends hands.

Charlene said, "Well David sometimes uses it when he wants to double penetrate me. He puts it on above his own cock and I can be filled in both holes at once. But tonight I'm going to use it on you... I want you to see that not all 'guys' are jerks!"

"Sounds like fun!" Allison said eagerly.

Charlene put the harness on and then slid the dildo into place. Charlene laid out a couple towels she brought from the bathroom onto the wood floor and Allison laid down on them, spreading her legs wide. Charlene moved between her girlfriends legs. She rubbed the head of her fake cock up and down Allison's soaked slit, making her moan with desire. She slid the cock about 3 or 4 inches into her well lubricated pussy, then she looked up into Allison's face.

"You ready, baby?" she asked. Allison bit her lower lip and nodded. Charlene prepared and then gripping Allison's hips, pushed into her.

"Ohhh Gawwwd!" Allison moaned as Charlene pushed the large phallus deep into Allison's hungry pussy. Allison arched her back allowing Charlene a better angle and letting her go in deeper. Charlene smiled and pushed in as far as she could go into the aroused woman. As soon as she felt the fake cock hit bottom, she began pumping in and out of her slick wet hole. Starting slow and easy for the first two or three strokes, she quickly increased her speed and rhythm as Allison's pussy stretched to accommodate the cock.

Charlene plunged into Allison enthusiastically. She wasn't being gentle about it - she knew her girlfriend wanted to squirt and she needed to get her so excited and so aroused that she would. As she pounded the woman's dripping pussy, she talked dirty to her, exciting her more.

"You like this you little slut? You like the way my cock feels in your slick cunt? I'm going fuck you good baby! I'm going to fuck you till you can't walk!" Charlene whispered in her ear.

"Ohhhh Gaaawd... yes! Oh yes... fuck me... fuck me baby!" Allison moaned.

Charlene pounded the girl with the fake cock while rubbing her clit quickly with her fingers. The combination proved quite effective as Allison quickly rose to the edge of her orgasm.

"Oh God, I'm getting close... I'm getting sooo close!" Allison moaned.

"You want me to make you cum honey, You want me to make you squirt your pussy juice all over the floor?" Charlene teased.

"Yes! Oh please... please make me cum! I want to squirt soo much! Please, please make me cum hard!" Allison cried urgently.

With a few final thrusts, Allison's dam broke and as Charlene suddenly pulled out, Allison launched, squirting her sweet honey out onto the towel and wooden floor. Allison bucked and writhed as the tremendous orgasm took control of her body and her face was contorted into a mask of pure lustful rapture. Charlene say smiling as she watched her best friend in the throes of the pleasure she had produced in her. After a full five minutes of orgasmic agony, Allison finally calmed down, her body still twitching and spasming for a couple minutes more as the last electrical bolts ran through her. She lay there on the floor drenched in sweat and panting hard.

Charlene crawled over to her on her hands and knees and lowered her face to kiss the exhausted girl. They kissed passionately for a few moments and then Charlene helped her girlfriend up off the floor to sit on the sofa to relax more.

"Oh my God... that was... amazing!" Allison panted as speech finally returned to her.

"I'm glad you liked it," Charlene said. "Now just rest a bit because we have more fun in store for later. Dave won't be home until Sunday evening so we have lots of playtime left!"

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments