Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your Perfect Whore

"Your perfect whore wakes up master with a surprise"

24
5 Comments 5
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

You hold her hips as you pound her perfect, soft ass. You have no idea how you got here or where you were a moment ago, but it feels amazing and the sounds her gushing pussy make as you hammer away give that little importance. You feel her wet warmth wrapped around you as you pull her onto your cock more with each thrust. You slow your pace and feel a swirling around the tip of your cock as your stroke quiets. You feel her hand on your chest. You look down to see both her hands out in front of her grasping at the sheets, and notice there is nothing on your chest.

In a snap you are no longer there and as you slowly opened your eyes. You find yourself in your comfortable bed, but something feels strange. The warm morning light filters through the curtains, and meets you as you rub your sleepy eyes. The sheets rustle and you find the hand on your chest and feel a warm and wet sensation on your hard cock. You look down and see me - your submissive sex slave - kneeling between your legs with my plump, soft lips wrapped tightly around you as you throb in my mouth.

My eyes are locked on yours as I slowly slide my mouth down you as far as it will go, my tongue swirling around your shaft, teasing every inch of you. You could feel my lips tightening around you as I suck you deeper still, my hand slowly stroking your shaft in rhythm. As I pull back, I let out a soft moan, sending vibrations through your cock. Then I take you in till you press the back of my throat. I pull my head off of you, sucking up to the tip and taking it out of my mouth with a pop. I look up at you, my eyes burning with desire. My long, flowing blonde hair cascading down my shoulders, frames my ample breasts. My perky pink nipples stand erect.

"Good dream?"

I ask with a devilish grin while running my tongue up the tip of your hard cock, and putting it back in my mouth. As I suck the length of it in I could feel it twitching, and I know you are close to exploding. But I want to prolong your pleasure, so I slow down, taking you in and out of my mouth with long, deliberate strokes.

"Mmm, Master,” I murmur, my lips still wrapped tightly around your cock. I take it out and lick and suck the shaft.

"I love the way you taste.”

I put the head in my mouth for a few hard, quick sucks. Saliva drips down your shaft from my wet, warm mouth as I suck it. It runs down to my hand as I stroke you. I pull you from my mouth again and a string of saliva stretches from my mouth to the tip of your glistening cock.

''I love the way you feel in my mouth."

I suck the saliva back in as I consume you once more. Half of your cock disappears into my mouth as my head bobs up and down on you. My hands stroke your length and cup and rub your full balls. As I continue to suck you off, I look up at you with my big, seductive eyes, and my full, pouty lips wrapped around your cock. I can tell that you are enjoying every moment of this. I am enjoying it too, feeling you throbbing in my mouth, feeling the weight of your heavy balls, feeling the joy of being your submissive, willing sex slave, and feeling the pleasure I was giving you as your perfect little whore.

I know that you want to cum, so I pick up the pace, bobbing my head faster and faster and taking more and more of the length of your hard cock into my mouth. My hand pumping however much of your shaft I can't fit in my mouth. Then, just as you are about to explode, I stop. I take you out of my mouth and grip the base of your cock as it throbs full of passion and aches to explode. I gently tease you with my tongue and my lips.

"Do you like that, Master?"

I ask, looking up at you with an innocent smile knowing perfectly well what I was doing. I hear you breathing hard, and, mad with desire and the need to release, I can feel your hands reaching down to grab my head. I feel your fingers entwining in my hair and tightening around a fistful of the golden locks. I know that you were about to take control. I gaze up at you with a playful, lusty smile, ready for what comes next.

JennaHarmon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JennaHarmon

You force my mouth back down onto your cock and fuck it hard and fast. I feel every inch of you sliding in and out of my mouth, the heat of your lust enveloping me. As you thrust deeper, my mouth opens wider to take you in, my tongue flicks against the underside of your shaft with each stroke. The sound of our moans fill the room as you thrust savagely.

My eyes water as you thrust deeper. I can feel your hot breath on my skin, the sensation sending shivers down my spine. I hold on tight to your hips, letting you take control as I submit completely to your desires. Drool and saliva coat your cock and begin to bubble at the corners of my mouth as you pump my head up and down harder and faster. Your need to cum takes over completely and builds to a frenzy as you fuck my face. Warm saliva drips from your balls as you pump into my mouth relentlessly.

You began to thrust even harder, and your grip on my hair tightens. I grip your slick cock in return and stroke it in time with you as you fuck my mouth. I cup your heavy, wet balls and gently stroke them with one hand as I pump your shaft with the other. It feels like electricity coursing through your body as they tighten and start to jump and spasm.

A bolt of lightning has passed through you and out of your cock as it explodes. Your body tightens and you slam my head down onto your pulsing cock. I sputter as I feel your hot cum shooting down my throat, and my body tightens as my own orgasm hits me at the same time. I moan around your cock sending vibrations through and making you shudder. You hold on to the back of my head with both hands as you reel in bliss. The waves of pleasure wash over me, my body writhes against yours.

As your cock finishes jumping and pulsing I carefully pull it out of my mouth. My eyes fluttered open to see cum dripping from my mouth onto your cock. More hot cum continues to trickle out of the tip and run and down the shaft to your balls. A bit drips from my mouth onto my heaving tits as I slowly catch my breath. I couldn't help but smile. As I do I start to spread your cum all over warm soft tits. I felt completely drained, but so fulfilled in seeing how well I pleased you.

I felt your hand return to the back of my head, pulling me towards your still-erect cock. Without hesitation, I take you into my mouth, swirling my tongue around your sensitive tip and tasting the remnants of your orgasm. I can feel your hand in my hair as I take more and more of you into my mouth, my lips wrap tightly around your shaft as I slide up and down. My tongue works around your shaft as I suck you, lapping up every drop of your precious gift that had spilled out of my mouth.

I moan softly as I taste you. I worship your cock with my mouth. I feel you getting stiffer. Your breathing becomes more ragged. A quick exhale escapes you and your body tenses again. You clutch the back of my head and let out a low groan as your cock jumps, shooting your hot load into my mouth.

I eagerly swallow each spasm of warmth. When it stops I softly and with great care work my mouth up to suck the tip. I slowly run my tongue up and down the shaft of your wonderful cock cleaning up any cum I missed. A satisfied sigh escapes my mouth as I take you out of it and looked up at you. Your cock is perfectly clean of cum and covered in my saliva as it begins to relax. A contented smile washes over my face.

I sit back and gently stroke you as you begin to soften. I knew that I had pleased you. That thought alone was enough to make me feel completely satisfied as your perfect whore.

Published 
Written by YourPerfectWhore
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments