Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Velvet Room Series: Chapter Five: Sensuality and Desire

"A submissive learns the depths of her longing"

10
1 Comment 1
5.8k Views 5.8k
705 words 705 words

Author's Notes

"In this Chapter Five of The Velvet Room stories, I am continuing my response to the scenario presented by Miss Joanne (prettyjoanne), with Masteratarms' permission."

I have been suspended here for some time now.  The chains securing the cuffs to my ankles and wrists ensure that I am vulnerable, displayed and available. I transfer my weight from one side to the other, able to move just a little and ease the tension.

My nipples continue to throb from the recent piercing, but it is the memory of the warm mouth upon my body and the probing into my lips that is foremost in mind. Will I be permitted to release this hunger or will the taunting continue? Who will return to this Velvet Room, this room in which I am being led to explore erotic boundaries of sensation and trust?

Suddenly, I feel a change in the air, as the curtains across the room swish, cooler air surrounds my naked body and I hear the door open.

“Place the items where you consider appropriate, Haley,” a strong, confident female voice commands.

I feel those flutters again, my mind racing to what items these may be? Will they be used on my body or used to adorn it? Will they be placed around the room and used by others?

The sound of footsteps takes my attention. Every sound is amplified while my blindfold is still in place. I hear stilettos as I did earlier, but now the sound of heavier footsteps too. Once more I hear little bells and wonder if they are attached to a fine chain suspended from nipples like mine or are these bells placed on ankles?

“Release her, Haley,” the female voice commands. Suddenly the crankshafts are in motion, the pulley releases the chains and my arms are gradually lowered. A click on each side releases the chains from my cuffs, but the cuffs remain firmly in place on my wrists and ankles.  What is intended for me now?

Blindfolded, I slowly kneel, shoulders back, wrists upturned on my thighs, thighs which are spread apart, as I have been trained. My chin is taken between thumb and first finger and a delicious liquid is poured between my lips, an intensely flavoured single malt, rich and peaty, my favourite Lagavulin, which burns and warms at the same time. “Drink now little one, yes drink deeply, for you shall need all the courage you can muster.” The deep male voice of my Master has now revealed the third person in the Velvet Room.

BONIEBAKER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BONIEBAKER1

“Listen closely, for it is time that you both serve and are served to others. Do you understand?” I nod, feeling the tingling in my lips and sense my nipples hardening. The mix of anticipation and curiosity causes my breathing to change and I yearn to please my Master.

“Bring the other items in from the hallway, Haley, and take care not to drop or spill anything,” I hear her Mistress instruct. “Place them on the sideboard, then take the red silk and cover the table.”

There is movement and items placed down, some heavier, some lighter, the sound of platters and of glass. I feel my collar tugged a little, as a firm click places me on a leash. “Rise. I wish to have you naked.” I feel my lace suspenders removed and raise one leg, feeling the lace-topped stocking slowly removed, then raise the other. The sensation of my nakedness, contrasted with the warmth of Master’s hands against my skin makes me long for more, so much more.

“Now, follow me. I want you to place yourself on the table, arms above your head, legs apart. Do not disappoint me.”

I do as commanded, feeling the silk against my body, once again exposed.  Will I be stroked or cropped, marked or teased? “I believe it is time for you to be tasted, but not until you moan and beg for your release will I consider this,” Master says.

“You will not know who is tasting you, or at least not until I remove your blindfold.” I hear Masteratarms’ warm and wicked laugh as he strokes my hair. He then places his fingers in my mouth, in and out, playing with the inside of my lips, teasing my tongue, as I suck and enjoy.

It seems I am to be devoured.

Published 
Written by MAAs_tigger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments