Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Submissive Liz Takes Control

""I know how we can have some fun.""

5
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I like waking up the next day in bed comfortable together with Liz. Being with Liz is wonderful. We all know that Liz is short for Elizabeth. We look into each other's eyes.

Liz begins to say, "Good morning, Master Sir. I had so much fun with you  last night."

I answer with, "Good morning, Liz. Oh yes, I did too and we will have fun later too."

Liz says, "It feels so good."

"Yes, it does feel amazing."

Liz says, "It's going to be a wonderful day today."

"You rest here and  I'll bring us the coffee in bed okay."

Liz responds, "Yes, Master."

I walk to the kitchen so I can fix us some coffee. I prepare the coffee. I begin thinking about more about today.  I am content and I start thinking about how much fun I'm having with this new girl and how much more fun I'm going to have with her sexually. I don't know what else she has in the bag.

When the coffee is done, I grab the two mugs and starting pouring the coffee. I put a little brown raw sugar and a small amount of milk. I put both coffee mugs on a tray carrying the tray carefully and slowly walk to the bedroom.

Liz lays there looking so comfortable with the covers in the middle of the bed. As she opens her eyes again and sees me.

Liz says, "Hey, master, you're back."

I set the tray of coffee down on the night table. I give her a cup and she takes a sip. I take my cup also and get back into bed with her.  As we hold our cups together, I hold her close to me as I feel her warmth. We drink our coffee as we start talking about the day and what we are going to do. It's Sunday so we have a lot of time to play with.

I begin to say, "What are we doing today?"

Liz responds, "Oh, I have a few new fun ideas, babe."

"What are those ideas, Liz?"

"Well, that's for me to know and for you to find out."

"That sounds so fascinating. I can hardly wait."

"I'm going to make you happy, Master."

"I am so happy already Liz."

"I'm so glad to hear that."

Liz smiles at me as we lay together in bed drinking coffee. I feel this tingly feeling inside me. It's a great feeling too. Liz puts her hand on my chest underneath my shirt.  Her hand feels so nice cold and creamy and soft to the touch. Her fingers tickle me and Iove it. 

We say, "I love you," to each other and lay here holding hands in the bed for a little while. Her fingers move their way down to my stomach and begin tickling me more.

Liz starts to say, "I know how we can have some fun. You are going to enjoy it."

I reply, "like what?"

"You shall find out."

"I can't wait for it, my precious Liz."

Liz rests her hand on my chest rubbing and feeling up my shirt. Liz reaches her hand down into my pants feeling and grabbing my penis, causing me to get arousal immediately.  Liz continues playing with my penis in my pants. As I begin to grow, she starts fondling my balls and starts jacking me off.

I moan slightly, "uhhhhh."

I moan as if telling her I like it and want more. Liz then removes the covers from us and lowers my pants. Liz takes my hard-on and inserts it into her wet mouth. She goes all the way down the shaft swallowing it.

Liz now plays slightly with the sensitive head of my penis. Her lips are sucking on the head of my penis lightly.  Liz grips the base of my hard penis in her hand. Her soft creamy hand cups my balls repetitively.

Liz starts to say, "How does this feel, hmm?"

"It feels so good."

Liz starts jerking me off.  Moving her soft hand up and down my hard throbbing shaft. Her hand jerks me off slowly as she looks at me provocatively.

Liz starts to say, "Here comes the fun."

I say, "Yes bring it on girl."

Liz starts removing her latex diaper and shirt set. She turns around, puts her leg and body over me and does a sixty-nine position on me. I have her cute butt in my face and her wet pussy just inches away from my face. I feel her soft feeling hand around my penis jacking me off. Her soft hand starts to speed up as her legs spread out a little.  

I start eating her wet bare pussy. I insert my tongue inside her labia walls rolling my tongue around. I insert my tongue slowly as I enjoy eating her pussy out.  I hear her moan, meaning she wants it faster.

Liz moans some, "Uhhhhh!"

I roll my tongue around faster and inserting my finger into her wet pussy slowly.  Liz begins humping my face up and down nice and erotically slowly.  Liz is moaning in pleasure again as I finger her, hitting a sensitive spot. She answers with her hand and starts jacking me off again faster now as she moans.

Liz moans again, "Uhhhhhhhhh!"

Her hand starts to speed up faster as my orgasm builds inside me. Liz takes my entire hard-on and swallows it deep in her mouth again. I continue the pleasuring of her pussy at my end by finger fucking her. I enter my finger deep inside her. I hear a slight moan expressing her sexual pleasure.

"Uuuuhhhhh."

Liz starts opening and spreading her legs wider for easier access to her slick wet pussy.  Liz moans as if she's enjoying the erotic pleasure we are giving each other.

"Uhhhhhhhhh."

Liz says, "Oooooh, yea I like it, Master. Please finger me harder."

I reply, "mmm Yea jack me off harder."

Liz grabs my penis, continuing jacking me off. The feel of her soft hand is amazing. Liz begins increasing her speed. It feels so good. My amazing fantastic orgasm is really building up.

I'm Increasing my finger speed more. The faster I increase my speed, the faster she jerks me off. I feel her soft hand fondle and squeeze my balls.  I can also feel her slowly humping on my body too. Liz opens her wet mouth, sucking my hard on dick up and down again and again.

EmmaSanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaSanz

I start to eat her sweety pussy out again by licking her wet labia. Eating it out completely with my tongue.  I'm separating her labial walls with my tongue inside her. I grip my hands on her butt pulling her closer to me. Her legs open wider, giving me even better access to her pussy.

My tongue enters deeper inside her as I taste her juice in my mouth.  I feel her body warmth as I pull her closer as she covers my body.  My hands caress her ass as she humps lightly on my face. 

Liz begins to say, "Are you ready for the facesitting?"

"Oh yes, Liz, Please sit your beautiful ass on my face."

Liz sits up and sits her butt square on my face.  Her beautiful ass smothers my face. I enjoy being dominated by my submissive as my hands hold her cute butt. My nose is right inside her butt crack. 

Liz asks me, "How do you feel, Master?"

"It feels so good, Liz."

Her pussy is right over my mouth. My chin moving closer to her pussy.  She has her pussy sitting right on my lips.

Liz asks me, "Are you enjoying this, Master?"

"Yes, I'm enjoying it my submissive."

Liz begins speeding up, beating me off at a rapid pace. I moan again, begging her for more. I love that her ass is sitting on my face. My hands are above my head and holding me down with her legs. She begins humping and riding my face as my tongue begins to go in to her wet pussy. As her crotch is on my face she straddles me.

I begin to say, "Yea please beat me harder."

Liz says, "Oooh and look  how big and hard you are."

Her soft hand feels so good wrapped around my hard-on. Liz starts to speed up the rhythm of her hand stroking my penis. She grips my balls again, stroking my shaft. 

Liz starts to say, "I want to sit on it." 

Liz gets up and sits right on my hard throbbing dick, inserting it into her slick wet pussy. It goes right in smoothly since she is already so wet. I can see her chest in front of me now.  Her medium breasts and nipples are rock hard, sticking out at me. They look so firm abd beautiful.

Liz is above me, her tits start bouncing as she starts riding my hard penis. I slide in and out of her with a nice rhythm as the orgasm keeps getting closer. I put my hands on her waist and hips as she starts bouncing on my hard dick.

I'm having multiple orgasms and it feels so good. I am really close to cumming now. Liz feels the intensity and starts riding me harder as my penis pulsates inside her. I'm buried in her deep and it feels so good.

Liz says, "Hold it for me, baby."

"Yes, Liz."

Liz begins to say, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out. Give me your hands."

"Yes, my sub."

She says, "I'm going to handcuff you to the bed."

"Yes, my submissive."

Liz answers,"I want you so deep inside me."

Liz then grabs the handcuffs she has on the nightstand. Next Liz then takes my hands and cuffs them to the bed securely.  Now as she's riding me you can hear the entire bed rock and bang against the wall. 

we both moan, "uhhhhh uhhhhhhh."

The bed starts shaking really roughly. I am having multiple orgasms as she's riding me roughly. She literally is fucking my brains out and bouncing on me. I enjoy the intensity as I am about to ejaculate inside her. The harder Liz goes the more intense it gets.

Liz begins to say, "Please cum inside me."

"Yes, my submissive."

I ejaculate inside her as she keeps riding me rough and hard.  As I ejaculate inside her,  I feel chills down my body. It feels so good as it comes out inside her and fills her up.  It feels so wonderful as she continues bouncing on me.

Liz, enjoying herself, closes her eyes as she keeps riding it rough, giving me the telltale signs of an orgasm. I'm inside her so deep now. Her hands are feeling her hard nipples as she begins having a medium orgasm. Her eyes close gently. 

Liz starts to say, "I'm gonna cum, baby."

I reply with, "Let it out, babe."

Her hard chest comes forward a little bit. I feel her have a big orgasm. Liz starts convulsing and shaking. I feel a warm wave of liquid as she cums on me. The inside of her labial walls starts clenching around my hard dick inside of her. I feel her labia muscles massaging my penis inside her repeatedly.  

We both moan together, "Uhhhh, Uhhhhh."

I feel another feel of liquid come out as it happens again. I tell her it's so beautiful and I enjoy it. My hands hold her waist till she finally stops. Liz takes off the handcuffs and she lies on me and we hug each other tightly. We lay resting for a few minutes as I stay inside of her.

I begin to say, "I enjoyed that so much, my submissive Princess."

Liz answers, "Yes, I know and me too."

We kiss passionately for minutes as we enjoy each other. With her arms around me, we start french kissing each other. Inserting her wet tongue in my mouth. We tongue kiss as we continue an erotic night.

Liz starts to say, "I have something to tell you, okay."

I answer, "What is it my princess, Liz?"

Liz lies next to me and hugs me and then starts crying. When I ask her what was wrong, she begins to tell me that she was in an abusive relationship that her ex-boyfriend cheated on her. It seems that he just used her as a sex toy.  

He mistreated her and abused her verbally, emotionally and physically. She said he hurt her and he was controlling. Liz wasn't allowed to leave the house and he had a GPS on her phone. She regrets not ending the relationship sooner. Liz is in tears as she's holding me tight.

"I love you, Elizabeth."

"I love you too, Steve."

We just lie there a little while as I caress and hold her. In a little while, we both take showers to prepare for later.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments