Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Sister Strap On

""Oh my God, Jamie, you look so wonderful!""

17
1 Comment 1
7.1k Views 7.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words

There are two sisters named Jamie and Jessica. Both are very attractive with light brownish hair. Both of them are about the same height and weight with a 34B maybe 34C chest. Only Jamie is nineteen months older than Jessica. Now they both are about nineteen and twenty years old. Jamie was born in January and Jessica a year and a half later in July.

Jamie has blue eyes and Jessica has brown eyes and both are pretty. Jamie and her sister Jessica were separated during childhood, so they didn't live together.  Jessica lived with her mother and Jamie lived with her father. They were seeing each other every few weeks and they talked on the phone a lot.  

Also, there was a time when Jamie was sexually attracted to her but it was more of a crush type of thing. Jamie was a junior in high school and Jessica was a sophomore. They didn't go to the same school. Jamie would see pictures of her sister Jessica in a bikini and I would feel kind of turned on by it. Jamie never thought anything at all as they grew closer and closer.

Jessica later begins to grow a crush on Jamie too. Jessica buys an eight-inch black rubber strap with a leather harness at the sex store to use on Jamie. Jamie disagrees with it and they argue about it. Jessica leaves and tells Jamie they are going to talk later today.

They begin to talk more, they begin to become calmer.  Jessica tells Jamie she wants her first time to be with her and Jamie decides to have strap on sex with her.

This afternoon, Jessica returns to Jamie's house, they begin to talk about the hot strap-on sex they are supposedly going to have.

Jessica asks, "So what's it going to be, Jamie?"

Jamie replies, "Isn't this just wrong?"

Jessica answers, "What's wrong with it? Who cares what people think?"

Jamie replies, "I'm waiting for a call from this guy though."

Jessica says, "You were with those guys before and none of them cared for you as do. They didn't satisfy you did they? What came out of it  then?"

Jamie says, "Um, no... a lot of times I'd just get used for no reason."

Jessica replies, "Yea, I bet they wanted to just get that dick wet and that's it. Am I right? So fuck them. I don't know why you put up with that bullshit. They didn't even take the time to get to know you." 

Jamie says, "Yes I know you're right,  but still."

Jessica says, "I know but still what? I don't know, I think it's because you were sucking that dick and getting a face fucking. Listen, I'm doing my best to convince you of this. I think it'll be fun for both of us and I will make you feel amazing, Jamie."

Jamie says, "Okay, I agree to it, Jessica. I guess you're going to come up with reasons why we should anyway. A lot of times you're right "

Jessica replies with, "You agree to what, Jamie? Of course, I'm your sister and I love you, why would I steer you wrong? I know what's best for you."

 "I agree to let you have sex with me, Jessica.  Your first time will be with me, are you happy?"

"Oh my God, I'm so glad to hear that, of course, I am Jamie!"

"Well, I am too because I want it too."

 "I knew it! I saw how you were looking at me when we went to the beach and I was wearing that light blue bikini swimsuit."

 "Yes, you looked so beautiful in it and I admit I was crushing on you."

"Oh my God, you looked delicious in yours too, Jamie and from that point on I decided that I wanted to please you."

"Did you think about how were you going to pleasure me?"

"Of course I did and it turned me on and made me so wet."

"I agree so let's start now, I can't wait any longer."

The two sisters go upstairs to Jamie's room to prepare. Jamie begins to take off her sneakers, socks and pants. She puts them in a pile in the corner of the room. She also removes her button-down shirt leaving her in only a light blue bra and light sky blue lingerie panties.

Jessica starts to say, "Oh my God, Jamie you look wonderful."

Jamie replies, "I know you always look sexy too."

Jessica is still in a short plaid skirt shirt with a white button-down starts to remove her shirt. underneath she had a white bra.  Jessica takes off her skirt, shoes and socks and puts them in a  chair in the corner. 

Jessica then took the eight-inch strap on out of her bag to show Jamie. It's an eight-inch black rubber strap on the dildo although the harness is made of black leather. She starts showing her the new object. The leather is of great quality as so is the black rubber dildo. It was an expensive purchase for Jessica.

Jessica starts to say, "Well, this is it. What do you think?"

"Wow, that is big! Will I be ok?

 "This is an eight-inch black rubber strap-on dildo with a leather harness, you should be okay with KY lube. Are you comfortable with it Jamie? It's not like I'm going to make you nice and rough and hard with it, not right away anyway."

Jessica giggles as she grabs a hold of it and begins to jerk it off. She inserts it in her mouth as she bobs on it, sucking it off. Jessica begins facefucking her as she pulls her face into the strap on dildo. She gags as she takes it deep in her throat hard. Jessica pulls it out.

 Jamie laughs and said, "So you're going to go rough and hard later, huh? Yes, I trust you, sis."

"Here, this is our KY lube, and I'm supposed to use plenty to get you nice and moist and wet."

"Ooohhh, ok. Mmmm. That sounds so erotic too. I'm moist and wet already."

"Mmmmm, erotic uh

"Please be careful."

"I will."

As Jessica shows her the KY lube Jamie begins to feel the wetness in her panties. She yearns to start and take the strap on from her sister. Jessica then removes her white bra. Jamie removes the rest of her clothes

Jamie asks, "Okay what's next?'

"Okay, lay on the bed horizontally and get comfortable so we can get started."

Jamie lays on the bed comfortably and waited patiently. Jessica begins to remove her panties. She then attaches the strap und her hips and straps it securely around her waist. It fits nicely and how it is supposed to along with the size. Jamie shouldn't have any trouble. Jamie takes off her panties and smiles at her sister.

Jamie asks, "This is what you want, Are you ready?"

Jessica replies, "Oh yes I am. I've been ready and I already see you kinda wet, hot and horny, sis."

 "Yes, I am wet and horny and I have been itching for it."

"Oh good, I'm so glad to hear that and you're a bad girl."

"You know how to talk dirty."

 "Yes I do and your mine today, bitch."

"Ooohhh, I like that."

Jessica takes the lube and begins to work and spread it on the dildo accordingly. She works for her hand up and down as she jerks it. Her hands wet with the KY, she walks to Jamie and spreads it on her pussy before crawling in the bed. Her pussy mound is wet and she's very horny. Her tits begin to get firm and hard. Jamie begins to spread open her legs for easy access for Jessica.

Jessica said, "That's a good girl, spread their legs wide open."

Jamie replies,  "Go ahead and enter me, Jessica."

Jessica, with the lubed up strap on, begins to enter her wet pussy. She takes her time entering Jamie as she starts with entering the tip of the dildo and went in very slow, and makes sure Jamie is okay with it. 

"Are you okay, Jamie?"

"Yes, I'm ok and It feels good."

"I have to make sure you are comfortable, Jamie."

Jessica pushes a  little more as she is taking it well. Jamie looks comfortable as she is laying down. Jessica moves the dildo in very slow as it enters Jamie. The strap on goes in, as she pulls it out some and then back in. She starts to build up a small rocking pace. Back and forth again and again Jessica thrust at a slow pace rhythm for her sister.

Jamie says, "Uhhhh, it feels good, yea."

 "How does it feel to get fucked by your younger sister?"

"Oh yeah, Humiliating, and I enjoy it."

"That's good because I'm going to be fucking you all afternoon."

"Oh my God."

Jessica says, "Yea, take it."

Jessica picks up the pace a little more as Jamie relaxes to the strap on. Jessica pushes in a little more as Jamie opens up. Her eyes widened, watching the dildo go into her sister's moistening pussy.

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

"Oh, yea fuck me hard."

Jessica is watching as her black strap on dildo enters her sister's hot wet pussy as it invades. It fascinates her so much as it goes in and out again and again. It enters her wet pussy, spreading it out. Jessica watches it turn her on, watching Jamie get stretched.

Jessica continues to go a little faster as Jamie closes her eyes and starts to massage her chest. Her chest is very firm because she is already very horny. Jessica begins to increase the speed of the strap on.  Jessica increases her speed, she also goes harder and rougher. Rubbing her with a rhythmic motion on her shaven mound.

Jessica asks, "Do you like it nice and hard, Jamie?"

Jamie replied, "Yes please go harder, Jess."

 "I'm going to fuck you nice and rough and hard."

 "Oh yes, I love to take it rough and hard too."

"I'm so glad to hear that, Jamie."

Jessica begins to pick up her hard pace a little more as it became rougher. She pounds her pussy as she gets slicker and wetter. Jessica visually sees the dildo entering her sister's wet pussy as it enthrals and fascinates her. Thrusting the strap on dildo repeatedly in and out as the pace intensifies. Jess enjoying the vision of it, makes her wet and moist. Her pussy is pulsating as it takes in the strap on dildo.

Jamie begins to show signs of a giant, major orgasm coming. Jessica pounds her harder now, holding on to her legs, grabbing her by the feet. She fucks her harder and rougher as she is almost ready to have an incredible orgasm.

"Do you feel good?"

"Uhhhh. Oh my god, I'm going to cum soon, Jess, pound me harder."

"I love pounding your wet pussy Jamie and I always wanted to."

"Oooh! Oh my God, me too."

As Jessica continues to pound her sister with a strap on with hard, rough thrusts causing friction. Jamie almost arrives at the point of orgasm.

"Oh, my pussy is throbbing in agony."

Jessica grips her pussy with her hand feeling it as she pounds her. Jamie clenches the sheets as she took it all in. Jessica doesn't slow down yet. Relentlessly Jess ploughs her rough and hard. All of a sudden, Jamie's body shakes and shivers, beginning to have an earth-shattering orgasm as her legs go completely numb. Her eyes go behind her lids as she creams.

Jamie becomes flush, she feels more of the wet warm liquid rush through her body, having the first orgasm. Opening her blue bright eyes, she looks so happy. The liquid runs down her legs as she lets loose, creaming and gushing all over like a faucet.

"I felt the orgasm and it was incredible, Jamie."

"Oh my God, Jess that felt good but I want you to continue."

"Of course we are going to continue, we're having so much fun aren't we?"

As Jamie put her hands up, Jessica holds their hands together and continues her pounding with rough thrusts again and again. She performs with extraordinary intensity as she fucks her hard. Jamie is now building up a climax for another orgasm.

Jamie has a sensation of warm juices flowing and almost there again because of the speed and intensity Jessica is going with. Jamie is feeling her firm tits over and over again as she gets pounded harder

"Uhh, I'm about to cum again, Jess."

Jessica thrusts her body in hard. Jamie starts to shake with intense force again. Her body convulses and she clenches the bedsheets so tight. Jamie feels amazing after two to three multiple orgasms after another

Jessica says, "Oooh I felt another one, you naughty girl."

Jamie replies, "Yes, I had another orgasm, sis. Did you feel me convulse and shake?"

"Yes I did, and it was so hot and beautiful."

"I'm glad you enjoy it. Turn around now I'm going to fuck you hard in the ass now."

"Of course, I'd like that."

As Jessica pulls out and moves, Jamie gets on all fours and spreads out. Jessica adds more KY gel to her strap on dildo spreading it out.  She got up on the bed and spreads it on Jamie's anal area.  Jessica inserts the tip of the dildo in her slow. She starts working it slowly so her sister can relax and get used to it.

Jamie says, "Uhhh, I like how it feels. You used a lot of lube, I can tell."

Jessica replied, "Does it hurt at all?

"Just a little but it mostly feels good, but can take it."

"Okay, let me know, that's my job."

Jessica continues to insert the dildo in her ass extremely slow. She gets a kick out of watching it go in agonizingly slowly. Jessica holds on to her ass as she went in deeper. Jessica pushes it in. Jamie lets out a little scream. Jessica smacks her ass as she goes in even deeper.  

Crack

Jamie said, "Oh my God, sis, that feels good."

Jessica replies, "Do you like that, you bad girl?"

"Ooooh, yea, I like it. Please punish me. "

Jessica starts to pick up her pace and develops a rhythmic motion. Jamie closes her eyes as she enjoys her sister pleasuring her. Jessica takes slow deep strokes as she's rubbing her moist wet pussy. Jessica smacks her ass a few times as she increases her steady pace. Jamie relaxes to it well.

Jamie moans, "Oh my God, give it to me harder Jess."

Jessica replies, "Wow, you like this, don't you? You like me butt fucking you with a strap on uh?"

"Ooooh, oh my God, yes, I do. Please go harder."

"Be patient with this. I want it to last a couple of hours. So let's try to make it last so we can enjoy it."

Jessica begins to increase her pace a little faster as she held on to her waist. They both enjoy each other. Jamie enjoys it immensely and getting her satisfaction from her sister. Which is more than any other guy spent doing her. Jessica separates Jamie's butt cheeks so she could watch it going in and out and have a better view.

"Uhhh, I'm going to cum again Jess."

"Take it, take it, you naughty girl."

"Uhh, Yes, I'm a naughty girl." 

Jessica spanks her ass, "Say it again."

"I'm a naughty girl."

"Cum for me again, it won't be your last time, I promise you that."

"Oh my God, Jess."

Jessica begins to increase her pace harder now. She continues to go rough and hard, spanking Jamie's ass repetitively. The bedboard starts bouncing again and rocking against the wall ass she picks up the pace ever so rough and hard. 

"Ohhh yeah, I like it hard."

"Good. I love to dominate you, Jamie."

"Oooh, spank my ass again. "

Jamie has her orgasm again and Jamie began to shake again, letting out a flow of liquid. She felt so warm and was very satisfied. Her legs also go numb again and she feels so flushed and light-headed. Jamie also felt very satisfied with the orgasm she had.

"Oh my God, that felt amazing, Jess."

"I know it did because I'm doing it this time."

"Too funny, Jess."

"No one will beat my sexual satisfaction of you."

"I'm sure they won't."

Jessica continues fucking her in the ass at a lighter pace. Jess thrust it back and forth again and again very slowly, spanking her in the ass every once in a while. Jamie only wishes she had a mirror to watch herself get fucked hard by her sister with a strap on.

Jamie holds on to the bedsheets as she holds on for another earth-shattering orgasm.  She closes her eyes as she enjoys the sweet feeling of the orgasm as her body shakes, shivers and convulses again. Jamie lets it out as she screams in ecstasy and is ecstatic over it. Jamie exploding with liquid like a fire hose. Jamie orgasms multiple times during their strap on dildo sexcapade.

"I'm going to come and fuck this big ass Saturday too."

Jamie says, "Yes I'd like that. You made me feel so good."

Jessica says, "Hey, we're still alone and with plenty of time left."

"I can agree with that."

"You came like five times baby."

"I lost count but I feel so amazing."

Jessica thrusts it in deep as she ploughs her hard again, banging her flesh with her body every time as she thrusts it in deep. Jamie begins cumming again at this point as she spanks her ass repetitively. She is becoming completely exhausted. Jessica closes her eyes as she hovers over her body and stops thrusting it.

Jess asks, "How do you feel?

Jamie begins to say, "Relaxed but exhausted Jess."

"Don't forget, our meeting in a few days. I may want you to come over near me."

"Ohok"

"I'll let you know."

"Yes please."

 

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Pinkfloyd75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments