Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Old Dusty Road - Part 3

30
27 Comments 27
11.0k Views 11.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

We packed up and headed back to the house. Larry helped me in with my bag, we talked for a few minutes about the weekend, and Larry prepared to leave for the night. Before he left though, he turned to me, took me in his arms, and told me I did very well this weekend. I looked up at him and smiled. I was so happy to have made the choice to become his baby girl. Little did I know what was in store for me.

As Larry got up to leave he turned to me. He told me to get up earlier than usual to take my shower, that he would be over before I went to work. I thought how nice it would be to see him before starting back to a long day. I had a lot of conferences planned for Monday, so I knew it would be busy. I told him I would, and how nice it would be to see him before starting my day. Larry was smiling and told me he had a nice surprise for me in the morning. I smiled back and asked what it was.

"Never mind, little girl. You'll see then."

With that he turned. We walked to the door, he gave me a beautiful soft kiss, and out the door he went. I was full of smiles, not knowing what the surprise was, but excited anyway. I turned off the light and headed to bed. My mind was racing. What kind of surprise could he have for me, I wondered. With a smile on my face, I drifted off to sleep.

At six o'clock my alarm went off. I jumped out of bed still excited about my surprise. I ran to the shower, turned it on, and got in. I began again going over the fantastic weekend we'd had, and I was excited that Daddy would be here soon. As I was finishing my shower, I heard the door open. I had forgotten that I'd given Larry a key yesterday to open the door and didn't get it back. He'd let himself in.

As I stepped out of the shower, Larry was coming through the bathroom door.

"Good morning, baby girl."

"Good morning, Daddy."

Daddy stepped forward, took me in his arms, and gave me a big kiss while hugging me tight.

"I missed you, baby girl. I liked waking up beside you this past weekend. And waking up alone wasn't very much fun."

I smiled and said, "For me either."

I was smiling from ear to ear, waiting for my surprise, but didn't want to rush Daddy. I saw Daddy had a bag with him. I was sure that it was my surprise. Before I could ask, Daddy took my hand and walked me over to the sink.

"Baby girl, I want you to bend over the cabinet."

I looked very confused.

"But--" was all I got out.

"I need you to be a good girl and trust Daddy."

"But what--" again is all I managed to say before he stopped me.

"I'm going to give you an enema."

I jumped up and started to head to the bedroom, but Daddy grabbed me by my arm and turned me to face him. With a very caring look on his face he asked me if I trusted him. I nodded my head, but would not look at him. He placed his finger under my chin and lifted my face up to look at him.

"Baby girl, do you trust me?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Then go back to the bathroom and do as I ask."

Saying nothing more, I headed back to the bathroom. He pointed to the sink and I bent over. I began to cry, not because it hurt, but because I didn't understand. Daddy picked up the KY jelly and he told me to take my hands and spread my ass cheeks. I reached back and did as I was told. I felt his finger on my little brown hole. I jumped and he said to be still, and that he wasn't hurting me. Daddy proceeded to push the nozzle into my ass. I began to cry again, and Daddy said it would be over soon and to relax. But how was I supposed to relax feeling myself being filled with this warm liquid? Soon I felt him pull the nozzle out. He told me to hold it for five minutes and then I could let it out. He would be in the bedroom while I took care of that. Saying that, Daddy walked out and shut the door.

A short time later I came walking out of the bathroom. Daddy got up, walked over to me, and took me in his arms and held me till I calmed down. Then took me over to the bed and started to explain why this was necessary. Daddy explained he was going to begin to open my anus up slowly with a butt plug. I would wear this to work.

I jumped up and began to cry again, and told Daddy, "No, I'm not!" Wrong thing to say!

Daddy got up and got ahold of both my arms, then looked me straight in the eyes and asked me again, "Do you trust me?"

Again, I had to say yes, I did.

"Good girl. Now do as I ask and stop acting like a child. Go over to the bed and lay down on your tummy."

Walking slowly to the bed, I laid down on my tummy. Daddy came behind me and put a pillow under me to raise my ass up in the air. He said to reach around and pull my ass cheeks apart again. As I did, he again lubed my little brown hole, along with his finger. Daddy explained he was going to begin with his finger to open me up some.

He began by sliding one finger in to the first knuckle. I gasped and my muscles tightened up. Daddy said to relax or it would hurt. He began to move his finger slightly in my little brown hole, and to my surprise it felt good. I began to relax and he pushed a little deeper with his finger. As he did, he explained he was going to pull out his finger and insert the butt plug.

Daddy pulled out his finger and before I realized what was going on he began to push this thing into my ass! It was not at all like his finger. It was bigger and harder. He again said, "Relax and it won't hurt."

I tried relaxing as he began to play with my clit. I was beginning to get turned on as he rubbed my clit. The more he rubbed, the more relaxed I became, and the plug slid in. He stopped rubbing my clit and I let out a sigh, by now needing to cum.

Daddy said, "Not now, baby girl."

He told me to sit up and I asked, "How...with that 'thing' inside of me?" Daddy laughed and helped me get up. My ass felt very full.

Daddy went on to explain I was going to wear it to work today, and NO arguments! He was preparing my ass for his cock. My eyes opened wide as I looked up at him. By now I knew arguing with him would only upset him and I needed to get ready for work. He told me that he would call me later and see how I was doing and not to remove the plug or I would be in big trouble. With that Daddy kissed me goodbye, and left me standing there with this 'thing' in my ass. I went on and got dressed, and left for work. I noticed sitting would push this plug deeper into my ass.

As I went on about my day I was very uncomfortable with this plug in my ass. But I knew better than to remove it. Daddy called and asked how I was doing. I asked to remove it because I had a big meeting. He said enjoy your meeting and hung up. I went on to my meeting and continued to move around in my seat, because sitting would only push the plug deeper into me again. So I remained standing the remainder of the meeting. It was the same thing the rest of the day. That butt plug was making me miserable.

Larry called and said he would meet me at the house. Thank goodness he was going to take this thing out of me. As I pulled in the driveway, Daddy was already there. We both got out of our cars and went into the house. I walked straight to the bedroom and undressed, knowing he would remove it from me. Daddy came in the room and told me to get on the bed on my hands and knees. I looked at him but did as he said. Daddy undressed and came up behind me. Then he started pushing and pulling on the plug and asked me how it felt. To my surprise it felt good. Daddy could tell I was enjoying it and began to play with my clit. I started grinding on his fingers. I was so turned on. All I knew was that I wanted the plug out, and I wanted to cum.

Daddy slid his finger inside my soaking wet pussy and began to finger fuck me, while moving the plug around in my ass. I was raising my ass to the plug and fucking his fingers. He then pulled the plug out and replaced it with the head of his cock. I froze, but Daddy continued playing with my clit and I began to forget about his cock at my ass and started fucking his fingers. With one thrust he was inside my ass. I screamed, and Daddy began fucking my ass. To my surprise, I began pushing back on his cock, and it wasn't long before I was ready to cum. I began to scream, "Daddy, I'm cumming!"

With that Daddy fucked me harder and I started cumming intensely. I was pushing greedily back onto his cock. In just a few minutes Daddy had his orgasm, filling my ass with his white creamy cum. When we both had finished, he laid his weight on top of me and we lay on the bed together. His cock went soft and came out of me. Without a word he rolled off me and then said, "Good girl." He took me in his arms and we fell off to sleep.

We woke up some time later and got some dinner and talked over what had happened. Daddy went on to explain I would be learning a lot of new things, but with being his baby girl I would have to learn to trust him completely without question and know without a doubt he would never hurt me. We finished dinner and cleaned the kitchen. I asked Daddy to spend the night with me. We went in and showered together, washing each other completely. Daddy began kissing me and we made love in the shower. We both had another marvelous orgasm. We stood in the shower for a few more minutes and let the water come down on us as we continued to kiss. We then cleaned up and dried each other off and climbed into bed and held each other till we fell asleep.

BarbyeKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BarbyeKat

The alarm went off and Larry began kissing me to wake me up.

"Baby girl, time to wake up."

Continuing with his kisses, he began to move his hands up and down my body as I was waking up to the feel of his hands dipping and caressing my pussy. Daddy was already hard. He took my hand and put it on his large, hard cock. I began stroking his cock, but Daddy wanted something else. His hand went up to my head and began to gently push my head down to his cock. Daddy wanted me to suck his cock. I had only done it that one time before. I began by licking the tip of his cock. Daddy was pushing his cock up towards my mouth, telling me to take it in my mouth and begin to make love to his cock. I looked at him and opened my mouth and let him slide himself in my mouth. My mouth was fully opened as he was using it; he had control of it. He stopped and pulled his cock out, taking my face in his hands so he could look at me.

"Baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy."

"Is that the way you make love to me? Just open your mouth and lay there?"

"No, Daddy."

"Then make love to my cock the way you know you should."

I again started licking Daddy's cock. Holding it with both hands, I began to slide my tongue up and down his cock, running my tongue over the tip and under the brim. My tongue then went over the tip of his cock, tasting his pre-cum. I was thinking to myself how good it tasted. It tasted a bit salty. I continued licking all over his cock and his balls, sliding my tongue everywhere I could get to. I was taking the tip of his cock to my lips and opening my mouth, sliding his cock in to lick and suck it. I wanted to take all of Daddy's large cock in my mouth.

I began to suck him up and down. My teeth would scrape as they came up his large cock, and I opened my mouth wider as my lips slid down. I was taking more of his cock each time. Daddy put his hand on the back of my head and pushed up into my mouth. I gagged. Daddy told me to open my mouth and to relax. He was going to fuck my throat. I was wondering how to do that. Daddy rearranged our position so that my head was off the bed and he had full control of my mouth. Daddy began to push harder into my mouth and I could feel him sliding deeper into my throat. Now Daddy was fucking my throat. He was thrusting his big cock in and out of my throat. Daddy pushed one more time really hard and yelled, "Swallow baby girl. I'm cumming!"

I started swallowing Daddy's cum. He then told me to begin sucking again. As I did I began milking his cock and massaging his balls for any cum left. After he was through cumming he climbed back in the bed and pulled me close to him.

"Very good, baby girl. You're learning."

With that we got up and showered for work. In the shower Daddy put my hands up against the shower wall and told me to spread my legs. Daddy slid his fingers in my pussy and began to fuck my pussy with his fingers. He then pushed another into my ass. I jumped a little, but it felt so good. I was beginning to enjoy having his fingers or cock in my ass. I began to fuck his fingers hard and fast. It wasn't long before I was cumming. When I had calmed down, Daddy pulled his fingers out and turned me around and began to kiss me and hold me again. We finished our shower and got out and dried off. I could sure get used to this, I thought to myself.

We dressed and left for work. As Daddy left he turned and yelled back, "I'll call you later."

As I got to my office the phone was ringing. It was Daddy. I chuckled and said, "Hello, didn't I just leave you?" I smiled as I said it.

"Baby girl, go into the ladies room and take off your panties. Then make yourself cum. I'll know if you don't do it. Don't put your panties back on."

"But Daddy--" was all I got out before I heard a click. He had hung up. What was I to do now? I work in a large firm. I can't go in the ladies room and make myself cum, then walk around all day in no panties. What is he thinking? As I sat there my phone rang again, and I hoped it was Daddy calling me back.

"Hello, Daddy."

"Why aren't you doing as you were told?"

"Daddy, I'm at work."

"Do as you're told. And I'll deal with you when you get home." The line went dead.

I got up and stormed to the ladies room mumbling to myself, "What is he thinking?" I stood there for a minute wondering how he would know if I did or didn't. I was thinking and pacing. I continued mumbling to myself, "But Meg, you can't lie to him. He'd know."

Walking into the stall, I shut the door. Again I was thinking to myself, Please don't let anyone come in while I'm doing this. I took my panties off and began to rub my pussy, spreading my lips and running my two fingers along the side of my clit. It was feeling good. I pushed two fingers deep in my pussy. I began fucking myself deeply until I came hard and fast. I continued rubbing and pushing my fingers deeper in my pussy and came again.

When I had calmed down enough, and my breathing was back to normal, I opened the stall door. One of the secretaries was waiting to use the stall and gave me a nasty look as I walked past her to wash my hands. My face was flushed, and my panties were stuffed in my bra. I hurried back to my office and placed my panties in my purse. My phone rang. It was Daddy.

"Good girl, baby girl. Enjoy your day. See you at home." With that he hung up.

How did he know? I wondered. I continued to try to do some work, just wanting the workday to end so I could go home. Four o'clock came and it was time to leave.

As I pulled into the driveway, Larry was already there. I went straight to the door and went in. I was really upset with Daddy. Daddy walked into the room and walked up to me and reached for a hug. I moved away. At that moment I didn't want him to touch me. He reached for my hand and I pulled away. Daddy then stepped forward, got my hand, and took me to the couch. He put me over his knee and pulled my skirt up. Smack, smack, smack! He spanked my ass. Then he pushed me off his knee. I fell to the floor.

"Now, when you can act right you can speak to me, and we can talk about what's wrong."

"How dare you spank me!"

"Well, that's what happens to children. And that's what you're acting like."

I got up and went to my room and slammed the door. Before I knew it Daddy was opening the door and I was back over his knee again. He pulled my skirt up and began spanking me until I began to cry. He then stopped and stood me up in front of him.

"Is that the way you treat Daddy?"

"No, Daddy. But--"

"No buts. You treat Daddy with the respect that I deserve. The same as I do with you." By then the anger was drifting away. I just wanted Daddy to hold and cuddle me.

"You were a good girl for doing as I said, today at work. I know you didn't want to do it, but you did enjoy it, didn't you baby girl?" He smiled.

"Yes Daddy. But--"

He pulled me close. "No buts, baby girl." Daddy held me and cuddled me close to him. I asked him again to spend the night. He said no. He was going home tonight as part of my punishment for having to be told twice today to go to the ladies room. Daddy kissed me goodnight and left. I was upset but understood. I grabbed a bite to eat and went to bed early.

I got up the next morning and got ready for work. The phone rang. It was Daddy.

"Good morning, Daddy."

"Good morning, baby girl. How did you sleep?"

"I missed having you beside me."

"Then be a good girl and it won't happen again."

"Yes, Daddy."

"When you get to work look in your desk drawer. You'll see a box. Open it."

I hurried to the office to get another surprise from Daddy.

I found the box and opened it. It was a pair of panties with something built into them. Just then my phone rang. It was Daddy.

"Daddy, I have it. But what is this?"

"They're the panties you'll wear today. They have a built-in vibrator for your clit. And one that goes in your pussy. Go to the ladies room now and put them on. I'll call you back shortly. No arguments."

With that he hung up. I went to the ladies room, removed my panties, and put the new ones on. The vibrator for my clit fit nice and snug, and the other was inside of my pussy. I walked back to my office and shut the door. A few minutes later Daddy was calling back.

"Hello, Daddy."

"How do they feel?" He asked that just as they began to vibrate. I jumped as I felt them.

"Daddy, they're vibrating!"

Daddy began to laugh and turned it off. All through the day the vibrator would go on and off. It would take me right to the edge and turn off. When it was time to go home I was a mess, I needed to cum so badly. I rushed home and Daddy was already there. I ran in the house and began stripping as I did. Daddy was laughing, but he also knew how badly I needed to cum. He came to the bedroom, stripped, and fucked me until I came several times before he finally did. Again we both drifted off to sleep wrapped in each others arms.

This was the beginning of the adventures of life with my Daddy. Each day he had something new for me to do. I never knew what it would be. The one thing I did know, though. I had completely submitted myself to Daddy, and never questioned him again.

 

 

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments