Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gift - Final

"Survival, Love, Lust... Life Goes On!"

54
14 Comments 14
2.8k Views 2.8k
5.5k words 5.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thank you, to all our readers. We offer you The Gift Final. We hope you like the ending. Read, Like, Comment and most of all ENJOY. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Maxx and Rachel"

A month passed.

Case and I closed on Franklin Street, then had dinner with the Johnsons that night as they departed the next day to start their new life in Florida. They were so excited that they would be near their daughter and grandchildren.

We were also excited to move into our dream home on Franklin Street. It was not a huge mansion but rather an older home well-built in the 1950s. It was a beautifully kept home with a big enough backyard to add a pool. It was on a well-kept street in the inner city. The large house had five bedrooms, four and a half baths, a big living room, a nice dining room, and a large family room kitchen combo. There was also a 'would be' mancave in the finished basement. It was truly our dream home. Over the next few weeks, we will be busy moving in and getting settled.

Case and I went to the house that night and made love on the living room carpet and the kitchen island. We would christen the rest of the rooms as we moved in.

We were so much in love, acting like teenagers that had just learned about sex and were all over each other. I was sure that I must be the most sexually satisfied woman on earth. We made love or fucked so much that I felt like I was becoming a nympho.

Elsa had become my friend. I wore her several days a week but would willingly wear it more if Case demanded it. The days I wore her, I was horny all day, and we had a lot more sex those days. The anklet had not created the buzz I expected, and it was just a piece of my daily jewelry. Everyone had gotten the message, so there was no flirting like there used to be.

We spent every night at the new house painting and wallpapering, preparing to move in in two more weeks. Every night we made love in a new room, then we repeated the rotation to each room until we had made love and fucked in every room several times. Then we fucked wherever we wanted whenever the feelings hit us.

Almost two months have passed now, and we are moving next week. We had been out to dinner when I received a text message from an unknown number on our way home on a Friday night, and I was afraid to read it. At the next stoplight, I showed it to Case before I opened it. "You need to read this text and tell me if I can read it."

Case took my phone and read the message. He had a troubled look on his face as he looked at me. "Ally, you can read it, but know before you read it that I had nothing to do with what is being claimed in the text."

I took the phone and read the text: "Ally, I was fired today. I have been on my way out for the past month since I started seeing my new boss. He had only been at the company for a brief time. We were both fired for fraternization, which is against company policy. I was also blamed for a large amount of petty cash, almost $1,000, that had gone missing over the past few months. I didn't take the money but can't prove I didn't. The police want to talk to me. I am scared. It seems like ever since I fucked up your life; my life has been fucked up as well. I wonder if Case has had anything to do with what has happened. I am sure I deserved it. I miss you and know that this text could put me in jail. But I want you to know I never wanted to destroy your marriage. I just wanted you to be my friend. I just went about that all the wrong way. I am so sorry for what I did, and I hope you can forgive me. Your friend Sandi."

I was shocked and saddened by the text. I looked at Case. "Did you?"

"I told you I didn't. It must have been her own undoing. I was done with her that night at the restaurant. Now that she has violated her restraining order, I should call the police and have her arrested."

I turned in the seat and said, "No, Case, you can't do that. Sandi is not trying to do anything with me; she has stayed away from me at work, so No Case, you are doing nothing. Do You Understand? You are My Master, but I have the final word on this, so NO, you are doing nothing!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could see the pain Ally felt for Sandi losing her job. She was messed up the rest of the night. She had the whole affair thrown in her face again for the first time in months, and it hurt her all over again. I let her be until she finally came to me, and I held her. It was a hard night.

I had a feeling of satisfaction about what had happened to Sandi. I had made that happen. I had fucked her over with the fake relationship with her boss, so getting her fired was enough. I didn't know anything about the petty cash part, and I bet the man and Travis made that up. This revenge had been expensive, paying the man to date Sandi to get her fired and him agreeing to a $20,000 payment when it was finished. But it was worth every penny to me.

There was still one more revenge part coming along any day now, and it would finally be over and buried forever. Hopefully, Ally would never hear about Ted since it will happen in California. If she does, she may put it together and know it was me, so I hope she never hears of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had finally moved into the house on Franklin Street. It was midday Saturday. Ally was off grocery shopping when I received a call on my cell. I was busy working in the yard, so I let it go to a message. I finished planting the flowers, went to the garage, and washed up. I went inside, got a beer from the fridge, and went out and sat on the deck.

I drank a couple of swallows and took out my phone, and I clicked on the voice message and heard, "This is Excel Mortgage concerning your purchase of the Franklin Street house. Can you please call us back at your earliest convenience?

A shiver ran through my body. It was over! I didn't know what had been done. I was happy it was over; now, my life could move on. Ally was already moving along. She has adjusted to her new position, and we are good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My new job was exciting, and I had put the training program together and held my first four-day class. The sales rep's feedback was good, so we will see how well they implemented it. My new clients were moving along wonderfully, and new business was rolling in. Jake was pleased with how everything was going better than expected.

My first weeklong trip was coming up in two weeks. It will be the first time Ally, and I will be separated since those fateful two weeks. Ally and I are in a good place now, but I have been here every minute. In two weeks, I will not be. This was the first big test on trust and separation, and I had only a small concern that I would be away from Ally.

This will be the first time Ally will have to wear Elsa 24/7 for five days while I am gone. I decided she needed to have a test of how she will do. For the next four days, Ally will wear Elsa, and we will not have any sex. She can also not masturbate, so this will be a good test.

It was Monday evening. We went furniture shopping. We enjoyed planning the rooms, where our furnishings went, and where we needed new furniture. Ally could stay busy decorating the week I was gone, which would help keep her busy at night.

We went to a huge furniture store. After a couple of hours and a lot of money, we bought three rooms of furniture. On the way home, we stopped for Chinese takeout and went home to eat. As we finished, "Ally, we need to talk about my trip week."

She looked at me with concern on her face, "What? I will be OK."

"I am sure you will, but you have not been locked up for five days in a couple of months, and I am worried about how you will do. We need a test before I go, so starting tomorrow, I am locking you up for four days. We will not have any sex, and you will not be able to masturbate, either. I will not touch you; I will sleep in the guest room. That way, you will see what it will be like."

"Oh No, Case, Please, I will be OK, but it will be torture if you are here, and we cannot have sex. When you are away, I will have no choice so I will be OK. Please don't do this, My Master."

"Ally, which is what we are doing. We will make love tonight, and you can sleep without Elsa. Tomorrow, I will lock you up and hold the key, and you will not be able to get out of Elsa until Saturday."

Ally tried to beg, but I held my hand up. She knew The Master had spoken, and the rules were made. Ally was sad, but she knew she had to accept them.

I went to Ally, pulled her to me, and kissed her passionately. "Tonight, will be special."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally went to take a shower. My phone was buzzing.

I answered it. "Case, Travis, can you talk?"

"Travis, what is it?"

"You need to know what happened to Ted. You don't want to know, but you need to know."

"I don't want to know anything. I can't know."

"Case, it's not that bad."

"What is it? What did your guys do?"

"They caused a car accident, and Ted was hurt pretty badly, but he is recovering. The accident was a hit-and-run, and the car was a junk car that was crushed into a cube an hour after the accident. There is no way the car will ever be discovered."

"What happened to Ted?"

"His body was broken up pretty badly. His two arms, eight ribs, one leg, and an ankle were broken. There were some cuts and a lot of bruising. No permanent damage, but he lost the job opportunity due to his long recovery time."  

"Wow, was that what they had planned?"

"No, they went a little bit crazy, and the accident was much worse than was planned. I will never use those guys again for anything, and they didn't take any money since they fucked it up."

"I don't think they can trace it back here, but I felt like you needed to know, in case it ever did come up."

"OK. Thanks, I think we should only talk about company business from now on."

Travis agreed, and we hung up.

I had an odd feeling. I never wanted Ted to be hurt, and that was never the plan. Well, it was over now, and life had to move on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ally came into the den wearing a black nightie. She was naked under it and looked incredible. She walked to me and crawled into my lap, straddling my thighs. Her breasts looked beautiful under the thin lace. I pinched each nipple, twisting and stretching them, making her whine and roll her shoulders. Ally pressed her pussy down on the big bulge growing harder in my shorts.

"Ally gasped; Case, don't be mean. You know my nipples are so sensitive."

I smiled, pulled the nightie open, leaned down, and sucked each nipple. I bit them, making Ally wince and moan, "Oh God, Yes, eat them, bite my nips, My Master."

I grabbed her, picked her up, and carried her to our bedroom. I tossed Ally on the bed and stripped off my shorts and polo shirt.

"Take off the nightie and suck my cock." I demanded as I moved on the bed, resting against the headboard. My cock was hard as steel. I was not going to be able to fuck Ally for four days, so I would be suffering as badly as she would.

Ally was naked and hot as hell, crawled between my legs, and nibbled the head of my cock. Her lips closed over my head, and she sucked me deep into her throat as I stroked her hair. Ally began to bob and suck as she played with my balls. She had me edging as she slurped, making a sloppy mess in my lap.

I moaned, "You love sucking my cock, baby?"

"Mumm," she moaned as she stroked me.

"Ally, you have a choice, and I'll cum in your mouth or your ass."

Ally pulled up off me, squeezing me as she gasped. "In my ass? We haven't done that in a while, and your big cock will hurt me?"

"Well, I think it's time to fuck your ass again."

"Oh, so you want my ass now, My Master?" Ally swallowed hard.

"Your Master wants your ass tonight, and he will have it."

Ally's eyes grew big, "Huh, Case, Huh, I don't know. I, Huh I, Huh, it will hurt! I don't want our last sex for four days to be painful. I want it to be beautiful and satisfying.

"Ally, it is not your choice. I want this, and I will have it!" I was pushing her, stretching her boundaries, not ones we had set, but rather ones Ally had set. Yes, we had done anal before, but not often. It had been a couple of months since the last time. I would challenge her on things she did not want to do or refused me to.

I looked at her; my expression was stern and focused. I wanted her to know I was dead serious and that she had to give her ass to me.

I moved to the side of the bed. "Ally, go get Elsa, the velvet bag, and the lube and bring them to me. GO NOW!"

It was the first time I had been forceful and demanding as The Master, a new twist for Ally.

She brought them to me. "Come here and turn around. Give me the lube and attach the dildo and butt plug to Elsa. When you finish, bend over and spread your ass cheeks."

Ally worked on Elsa, then bent over, and I lubed up her ass with my middle finger pushing it in. I worked her asshole, fingering her until I could put three fingers in her ass. Ally had cum by that time and was moaning and pushing back on my fingers. I removed my fingers and added more lube to both tools. I helped Ally step into Elsa, and I pulled it up.

"Now squat and spread your cheeks again." 

Ally squatted, opening her pussy and asshole to the slick silver tools attached to Elsa. I centered them in her holes and told her, "Now you push them in. I want to see you do it."

With a shiver and low groan, Ally pushed both tools into her. She gasped, "Oh My God," as the butt plug and dildo were seated inside her. Her body shuttered, and she moaned as she stood and looked at me.

"Not so bad, is it?" 

"No, but I feel so full."

I pulled out my phone and pressed a few buttons on the screen, and suddenly Elsa came alive, and Ally jumped about two feet, grabbing Elsa's crotch.

I laughed. "Oh yeah, there was one little thing about Elsa, I didn't tell you. The dildo and butt plug are vibrators!"

With the announcement, I cranked up the intensity, and Ally fell to the floor, withering and holding both hands on her pussy and ass. It took less than a minute, and Ally stretched her body. Her legs were shaking, and her toes curled. Her hands were pawing at her pussy and clit, but she could not touch either.

Her orgasm was intense and lasted until I turned the vibrations off. Then she lay trembling after the most powerful orgasm I had ever given her. She breathed hard, and her sensual eyes opened with that dreamy, totally satisfied look.

EpitomeOfRealSexTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EpitomeOfRealSexTS

I helped her to the bed, laying her on the sheets and covering her.

I kissed her sweetly as Ally was now in a dream state. I locked Elsa on her. I was not through with Ally for the night, her ass would be mine, but now she needed to rest. I left her and closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh My God," I screamed.

The dildo and butt plug I had in my pussy and ass came alive in an instant, and it was something Case did.

In less than a minute, I was on the floor, thrashing around as my pussy and ass were both going off like fireworks. My clit was throbbing, needing to be rubbed, but I couldn't touch it. Elsa was the most incredible erotic torture ever.

Then it hit me, the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced. My whole body seized up. My legs and arms were stretched full length, shaking like a Grand Maul seizure. Then I grabbed at my pussy, ass, and clit, but they were all covered. I couldn't touch them, only paw at them as I was cumming and cumming.

Finally, the vibrations stopped, and I lay trembling on the floor. I opened my eyes and saw Case with an evil grin. He was so proud of what he had done. He helped me to bed, laying me on the sheets. I was completely rung out, still trembling as he covered me, leaving the room and closing the door.

I lay there with my pussy and ass full of a dildo and butt plug. My breathing had slowed, and I was able to think again. Elsa was full of tricks. If I had that mobile app, that would be my solution for the five days. I could put the dildo in my pussy, but I would have to leave the butt plug out for obvious reasons. Then when I got horny, I could buzz myself to as many incredible orgasms as I could take. Would Case let me do that?

I lay back as my mind clouded, and I closed my eyes. I slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I left the bedroom and walked through our new home feeling wonderful about how things had turned out.

I walked out to the deck, sat, and looked over our yard. I could smell the flowers I had planted and the freshly mowed lawn. I became very reflective about the past three months.

I had almost been destroyed by what had happened. I had one of those days when everything went wonderfully but was suddenly trumped by the most horrible thing imaginable. One moment you wanted to leap for joy, then a fleeting time later, you wanted to crawl under a rock and die, with it all happening in five or six hours.

Most of the time, I suspect the terrible things win out, and your life turns into pure hell. You have tremendous business success, earning commissions and bonuses that will make it possible to fulfill a dream. Then you see your cheating wife with her lover and bitch friend and her date! Then you are told you have been so successful in the job performance that management wanted you to join the executive staff in a new position they designed for you. First, there is a tremendous high, then the deepest of lows, and then what should have been the highest of highs you cannot realize because of your cheating wife.

In that small microcosm of time, my emotions had run the gambit from confusion to depression, embarrassment, joy, and happiness, then back to depression, then powerful anger.

So that has been my life for the past three months. I have experienced all of this at certain times, and finally, at this point, I am on even ground.

I have taken my slice of revenge. I have taken control of my wife, making her submissive and punishing her for her transgressions. I have started my new job with vigor and risen above this mess to be the man I was, but I am better than I was.

I learned my lessons in respect and appreciation for my wife Ally's needs, and why my lack of attentiveness may have played a major part in her infidelity. I also see how dependent and submissive my wife is and may have always been, but I never recognized it.

I am at peace with what has happened to us and now I know that we are stronger for it. This type of activity can never happen again.

I can breathe with ease again.

I took a deep breath and thought there was one thing we needed to do now. I stood and walked back into the house. It was dark, and I opened the fridge to spill light into the room. Ally was standing to my left by the door, with Elsa hugging her hips, holding her cell phone, and chewing on her bottom lip.

I pulled out the bottle of cold Patron. I took two shot glasses from the cabinet and sat them on the counter. I turned and poured two shots and pushed one toward Ally.

I picked up my shot and looked at her, raising my glass. Ally moved to me and picked up her shot; we hooked arms and threw them back, slamming the drinks to the counter with a clatter.

I pulled Ally to me and kissed her hard. Our tongues danced as our kiss grew with a fiery passion. Her near-naked body pressed against mine, and my cock began to harden.

Our communication was all nonverbal and more meaningful than I could remember.

I lifted Ally onto the countertop. She looked into my eyes and reached up, taking the key from around my neck. I heard the lock click, and she dropped it on the counter.

"Take Elsa off of me, Case; I need you now!"

I pulled Elsa off her hips, making Ally moan as the dildo and butt plug popped out. I dropped Elsa on the counter.

"Oh God, Case, love me baby, make love to me, take me now!"

I leaned over, kissing her sweet lips, her breasts, her nipples, and her belly, and stopped at her mound. I pushed her back, raising and spreading her legs. I kissed down her inner thighs alternating between them, then sucked on the sides of her swollen outer lips, feeling the creases made by Elsa. I licked along them, making Ally moan and wiggle her ass. I closed my mouth over her full pussy and began to eat her sweetness, tasting her cream as I pushed my tongue into her open pussy, her G-spot, and Ally screamed as her first orgasm raced through her.

I pushed two fingers into her pussy as my tongue slithered down across her taint to her slightly gaping asshole. I pushed my hard tongue deep into her ass, rimming her and tongue fucking her in rhythm with my fingers.

"Oh, Dear God, Case, you are making me cum so good!" Ally moaned as her body went stiff, and she wet my hand with her cream.

As she was cumming I scooped her up, and we raced up the stairs to the bedroom.

I lay her on the bed and was between her legs in seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke. It was dark, and Case was not in bed. He had locked me in Elsa before I slept. I needed a serious fucking tonight, so I slipped out of bed, needing to find Case and the key around his neck.

I heard nothing, so I walked down the steps, and as I got to the kitchen, I saw Case standing in the light of the refrigerator. He was naked, and I could see his semi-hard cock hanging between his legs. I also saw Elsa's key dangling from the chain around his neck.

Case looked up and saw me. Without a word, he brought the Patron out of the fridge and poured us shots. He held his up, and I joined him, hooking arms and throwing the shot back, feeling the burn in my throat as the golden liquid rolled down.

He picked me up and placed me on the counter. I pulled at the key and told Case to remove Elsa, and I needed a good fucking. Quickly Elsa was off, and Case was on me, eating me with his tongue, teasing me, then slipping down to my asshole. He rimmed me, sending amazing feelings through me and causing me to explode in an unbelievable orgasm.

I screamed out, "Oh, Dear God, Case, you are making me cum so good!" as I withered under his mouth. I was cumming so hard and pawing at Case. He quickly pulled away, put his arms under me, and carried me upstairs to the bed.

He laid me out and was on me, between my legs, in seconds. He went down on me again, and I exploded once more. I was shaking as Case moved up between my legs and pushed his cock deep into my soaking pussy, pounding me stroke after stroke, like an animal. The lust between us was palpable, and we succumbed to it. I wrapped myself around him like an octopus, holding on for the wild sexual ride.

I was cumming in rapid fire as his cock fucked me into oblivion. I was in a state of euphoria, never having experienced these feelings before. Then as I came once more, Case pulled his cock out and pushed me back further, "Ally, pull your legs back."

I knew what was coming. "Case, not my ass. You will hurt me. Please, not tonight?"

Case looked down at me, "Ally, I am taking your ass tonight. Your ass is gaping from the plug, so that you will be fine. He picked up the lube spreading it on his cock and deep in my crinkled hole.

I began to moan and fidget in anticipation. My asshole was pulsing as Case's fingers played there, lubing me up. Suddenly I felt full as two of Case's fingers began fucking my ass with deep strokes. It felt so naughty and made me push onto his fingers.

Then quickly Case pulled his fingers out and looked down at me, "Relax baby, you are going to love this. I promise you will cum like crazy."

"Oh, Case, slow and easy, baby, don't hurt me."

"Tell me if it is too much, and I will stop, but I don't think you will stop me."

With that, Case pushed his fat cockhead against my gaping asshole, and he popped right in. There was no pain, maybe a twinge, but he slid deeper, and the sensation was incredible. I was not sure how deep he was when I started to cum, but as he took my ass, all of it, burying his cock to the hilt, I was cumming over and over and over, and I never stopped. It was like nothing I had ever experienced.

Case fucked me for a long time, and he was right. I never asked him to stop. It felt so amazing I begged him to give me more orgasms. My ones were more intense than ever, and I was in sexual heaven.

I hooked one arm around my legs holding them back and moved my other hand down to my pussy. I pushed two fingers inside and pressed my palm tight against my clit. I frantically finger fucked myself setting a rhythm with Case's cock as he pounded my ass.

Quickly my whole body was convulsing as my pussy and asshole combined into a mind-blowing orgasm; it racked my body, making me buck up and thrash around on the bed. I was completely out of control.

Case began to groan as he slammed deep into my ass. Even in my sexual fog, I knew he was edging close to cumming. Then suddenly, it happened. Case slammed deep in my ass, and he froze and pumped shot after shot of his hot creamy cum deep in my bowels.

I exploded, flopping back on the bed, arms flailing to my side. My legs shook as I had a powerful anal orgasm.

I must have passed out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~    

As I looked at Ally, my cock buried in her ass, she was thrashing around under me. I knew she was hooked on anal now, and we would make it a part of our sexual routine.

I gently pulled out of Ally's ass, followed by a flood of cum spilling out on the bed. I moved to the side and lay down as my breathing slowed. I was exhausted and lay on a pillow and drifted off to sleep.

Sometime later, I awoke. Ally was wrapped around me with her right hand gripping my cock. I was hard, and her fingers were slowly gliding up and down my cock. She was asleep but stroking me in her dreams. I lay content with everything and fell asleep again.

Later I awoke to the smell of food cooking. My stomach growled; I was hungry. A man cannot live on pussy alone, though sometimes I wonder!

I rolled out of bed, found my silk shorts, and walked to the kitchen.

Standing over the stove was my Ally bare assed with an apron covering her front. What a sexy picture she made. She heard me and turned.

"Hi, My Master. How was your sleep?" She stopped what she was doing and came to me. She pressed her body against me, pulling me into a sweet kiss. She chewed on my lips and slipped her soft tongue into my mouth. We embraced holding each other as lovers do. It was wonderful.

"How is my slave wife." I teased.

"I am no slave, though. I will happily do anything My Master asks of me." There was a sweet smile on her lips.

I looked at the kitchen clock. It was 10:47 pm.

"I am starving; what are you cooking."

"Pancakes and sausage, with strawberry syrup and milk."

I kissed Ally on the nose and let her go, "Feed me. I need my strength for later."

Ally slapped my chest and went back to cooking. I sat on a stool at the island and watched her. Ally’s sweet ass wiggled as she moved around, and I again thought about how close I came to losing her. I took a deep breath and praised God, that it had not happened.

We ate and laughed. We were so in love like it used to be when we first met. I vowed never to allow myself to take Ally for granted again.

"Ally, I need to say something. I am so sorry I was not there for you when you needed me. I swear on, the lives of our unborn children that I will never allow that to happen again. You are my life, not my job or anything else, only you. I love you with everything in me and always will." I was quiet as Ally stared at me, and I watched tears run down her cheeks.

She said nothing, not that she needed to. I knew how she felt and what our marriage meant to each of us.

As we finished, I cleared away the dishes to the sink. I pulled Ally to me, untying the apron and pulling it off. I dipped my finger in the syrup and dotted it on each hard nipple. I leaned down and licked each, then sucked each one and picked Ally up.

Ally cooed, "I love you, My Master."

I carried her down the hall, and up the stairs.

"Tonight, anal can wait. Tonight, we are going to make our first little baby."

Ally let out a sweet sigh, then gave me a tight hug around my neck and a soft kiss on my cheek. I carried her into the bedroom and closed the door.

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments