Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Surprises Part 2

"The father and son trade submissives for a weekend."

37
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
5.4k words 5.4k words

Author's Notes

"The rest of the story. This story includes a father and son sharing a third party, but there is no incestuous dynamic between them."

When I had calmed down, Master and JJ released my legs and my wrists and helped me from the table. Master put his robe back on and JJ pulled his sweat pants up. Then the two of them sat on the couch along one wall of the Haven, and Master had me kneel, still naked and sweaty, on the floor, facing them.

“Well, JJ, what did you think of that?”

JJ looked at me silently for several seconds, and I could see a combination of pleasure and renewed lust in his eyes. Then he turned to his father and said, “That was really great, Dad. What else can I do with her?”

That question sent a real shiver up my spine, but it also caused renewed wetness in my pussy. I was curious as to how JJ would answer when Master asked, “What do you have in mind?”

“I don’t know, exactly,” JJ replied. “I just have a few ideas of things I think I’d like to try, now that I’ve experienced this much of her.”

Master slowly turned to look at JJ, then at me, then back to JJ. But before he could say anything in response, JJ spoke again. “I have a suggestion.”

Master raised his eyebrows. “What kind of a suggestion, son?”

“I wouldn’t want to deprive you of Katie’s company while she’s with me, so how about a trade? I’ll spend a weekend with Katie at her apartment, and you can have my girlfriend here for the same weekend.”

- - - - -

John looked as surprised as I felt; neither of us had known JJ had a girlfriend in the first place, much less one that he could so casually offer to his father for sex play.

“I didn’t even know you had a girlfriend, JJ. What’s the story?”

“There’s not that much to tell, Dad. She’s a year older than I am, she’s eighteen. I met her at school and I’ve been seeing her for a few months now.”

“Okay, but that doesn’t explain your suggestion. How can you offer her up to me for a weekend just like that?”

I thought that was a very good question. I wasn’t opposed to spending a weekend with JJ, not after what he’d been able to do to me, but I really wasn’t sure that Master would be satisfied with JJ’s girlfriend. But JJ surprised both of us again with his answer.

“Well, Dad, I guess I really lucked out when I met Barbara, because, even though she’s young, she’s as submissive as Katie seems to be. I’ve been training Barbara to only come when permitted, just like you’ve trained Katie, and she manages to hold herself back pretty well. She’s not yet as good at deep-throating me, but she’s a three-hole slut who comes fast and often from a hard butt-fucking. I took her out of town a few weeks ago and she pulled a short train at my direction, so lending her to you doesn’t seem like a problem. I made those guys all use condoms, but of course you can use her bareback.”

Well, that certainly confirmed what I’d been thinking; JJ definitely had a lot more sexual experience than Master and I had thought he did, and he also apparently has a similar dominant streak, even though it’s probably not yet fully developed. But his follow-on surprised me even more, and I could see, from Master’s sudden expression of interest, that he was equally amazed.

“So Barbara’s submissive enough that she’ll do whatever I tell her, “JJ continued, “and I think you’ll enjoy her. But the best part is that Barbara responds well to sensual pain, which I really like. I haven’t explored that aspect of her sexual makeup very much so far, but I can spank her, pinch her nipples, or slap her pussy, and that just makes her hotter.”

Hearing JJ say those things made me shiver, and not from a chill. I am the same kind of pain-slut, only more so, and I wondered whether Master would tell JJ about me being that way. But I didn’t have to wonder for long; Master had gotten a gleam in his eyes that I knew only too well.

“Son, if you think that’s the best part, you haven’t begun to experience what a real pain-slut can take. I don’t mean just tolerate, I mean someone who really wants pain.”

JJ at first looked startled, but then his expression turned intrigued. “Do you know a woman like that, Dad?”

I’ve known several over the years, JJ, but the best I’ve ever known is kneeling across from you.”

“You mean Katie? Katie likes pain?” JJ looked at me with an expression of increased interest, and I lowered my eyes and felt myself blushing.

“Yes, I mean Katie. I’ll lend you a few things that will spice up your weekend with her, and don’t hesitate to ask her questions about what she likes.”

“Thanks, Dad. This will make the weekend so much more fun.”

“You’re welcome, JJ. Just remember that what she likes is different from what she’ll do. Katie will do a lot of things she won’t particularly like, but she’ll do them if you tell her to.”

Oh, shit, I thought. Master is really laying things out for JJ. I have a feeling this will be a love/hate weekend for me. I’ll love a lot of what happens, but there will probably also be some stuff I won’t like. But that’s the essence of my submissive nature; I’ll do what my Master tells me to do, and JJ will be my Master for that weekend.

“I think that’s probably true of Barbara as well, Dad, so feel free to experiment with her.”

“Thanks again, JJ. If Katie disobeys or hesitates in any way, whip the soles of her feet as punishment. She hates having that done to her, so it’s a very effective threat.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” JJ responded. “I’ll bring Barbara around at six on Friday evening, then head for Katie’s apartment.”

“I’ll have some toys ready for you,” Master told him, and again I shivered in anticipation. But then JJ threw in another curve ball.

“One more thing, Dad, if I may,” he said diffidently. “Please don’t let Katie come between now and the weekend; I want her primed when I start with her.”

“No problem, son,” Master told him. “She’ll be ready to explode by then.”

No kidding, I thought. Five days without an orgasm and I’ll be so horny I’ll be dripping wet and willing to do anything for a release. I wonder what JJ has in mind; I’m beginning to think he’s got some really kinky things up his sleeve that he hasn’t yet tried with Barbara.

- - - - -

By Friday afternoon, I was a mess. I was so horny I had trouble thinking about anything but coming. Then, around four o’clock, I got a text from JJ. Are you ready for me?

Yes, absolutely, I replied.

Be wearing those five-inch stilettos of yours, he texted back, and nothing else. Leave the door to your apartment unlocked and be standing in the middle of the living room, feet spread and hands behind your neck, ready for inspection. Do you understand?

Yes, JJ, I sent back. Holy crap, I thought, JJ is going to really make this a memorable weekend. I had no idea just how memorable it was going to be.

Address me as Sir, he sent next. Did you cheat and play with yourself?

No, Sir, I did not cheat, I told him. I had been really tempted to jill off yesterday, but I knew what Master would do to me if I’d done so, and it wouldn’t have been worth it to piss him off.

Good, I’m looking forward to seeing how ready you are.

JJ ended the connection, and I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I’m really ready, I told myself, but I’m a little afraid he’ll be able to tell just how ready I am.

- - - - -

JJ arrived carrying a duffel bag that was similar to the one Master uses to carry toys with him when we go out. He closed the door, set down the duffel, and then walked around me, touching my breasts and lightly pinching my nipples. Then he ran his fingers through my pussy lips.

“You’re very wet,” JJ said.

“It hasn’t been this long between orgasms for me for a very long time,” I told him.

“So you are really ready for a release.”

“Sir, I am extremely ready.”

“I guess I’m not surprised, but first I want to know more about you. I know you’re a cum-slut, and my Did told me you’re a pain-slut, but is there something more I should know about you?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, do you have any fantasies that haven’t been brought into reality yet?”

I do, I said to myself, but they are some of my darkest thoughts and I don’t think I should reveal them to JJ. I haven’t even told my Master about them.

Out loud I said, “Yes, but I’m not ready to share them with anyone.”

“I’m not happy with that answer,” he said, and he started teasing me, having me stand there with my legs spread while he rubbed my clit until I was about to explode.

“Are you ready to share now, Katie?”

I was so needy that I couldn’t hold back, so I admitted to one of my fantasies. “I wonder how I would feel to be totally humiliated, completely degraded, willing to do anything for my Master.”

“We’ll test that,” he said with an evil grin.

- - - -  -

I had told JJ the truth; I hadn’t gone without coming for five days in more years than I could remember, and I was extremely horny. JJ led me into the bathroom, had me remove my heels, and told me to kneel in the bathtub. He removed his shoes and socks, stood in front of me, and unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock.

“I need to take a piss. It’s been hours since my last one and I’ve drunk a lot of water today.”

I was confused. Why is he saying this now, I wondered, when he’s standing in the tub with me? He can easily go over to the toilet to pee.

My face must have shown my confusion, because he said, “I guess you don’t understand, Katie. I’ll be going here. I’m going to pee on you and you’re going to drink some of it.”

My eyes flew open at that. “What?”

He grinned at my reaction. It was disbelief. Shock.

“As soon as I’ve relieved myself, as soon as you drink from my cock, you will have your own release.”

Before I could answer, he reached forward and took a nipple firmly between his fingers.

“Ahhh!” I gasped, my hips bucking.

“That’s it, girl,” he cooed. “You want to drink my pee. Isn’t that true? Tell me, Katie.”

He increased the pressure on my nipple, his expression saying he was savoring my squirms and whines. “Tell me,” he pressed.

Between my extreme horniness and the pain in my nipple, I finally let go and admitted another of my fantasies. “Yes, JJ,” I whispered.

“Say it.”

“JJ, please, I want to drink your pee. Please …”

“More,” he prompted. The pressure was killing me, and I knew now that he wanted to degrade and debase me.

“Please, JJ! Please, shoot your pee into my mouth. I need to taste it.”

“Beg more, convince me.”

“Please! I need it. I need to taste your pee! Please, please pee on me! Pee into my mouth, JJ, please!”

He pinched my nipple even harder. “Please, JJ, please!” despite the pain, I was close to going over the edge.

“Do not come.”

“JJ, please, please!”

“Open wide.” “ I stuck my tongue out, eager and desperate for relief. “Good girl,” he gritted out just before he let go.

Aaahhh, mmm, mmm,” I moaned through the stream of pee.

“Swallow it, girl. Drink it down,” he ordered.

“Nngguhhh, ahhnnngguuuhh,” I moaned and swallowed alternately.

He reached down and rubbed my throbbing clit. “Come now, Katie, let it go.”

I exploded into a tremendous climax. JJ let his stream wander from my mouth, pouring it down over my breasts, my belly, and my bare pubic mound.

“Yes, JJ! Yes!” I screamed as I bucked and writhed in orgasm.

His stream began to taper off, and he fisted his hand in my hair and shoved his cock into my mouth, forcing another few drops out. I moaned and sucked, milking his cock for every last drop of pee.

Even as I was coming down from my orgasm, I was grinding my hips back and forth, humping at air. Even after he finished pissing, I continued to suck eagerly. His cock twitched, completely hard within seconds.

“Good slut,” he gasped. “My good slut.”

- - - - -

After rinsing me and his feet off under the shower head, JJ had me dry us off and put my heels back on. Then he took me into my den, tied me to a straight-backed wooden chair, with my legs spread, in front of the big-screen TV, and played porn DVDs. He made sure that I watched, and he made nasty comments every time one of the women had a screaming orgasm. Some of theirs may have been faked, but the cumulative effect on me was building; after a while I found myself groaning in frustration every time I watched one of those scenes. I’d been allowed to come while he was peeing into my mouth and on my body, but after being deprived for so long, that one orgasm, no matter how big, wasn’t nearly enough.

I was squirming and twisting in my bonds, but the ropes were too tight and I couldn’t rub my legs together or make any other physical contact that would give me some relief. My nipples were in a constant state of erection and my pussy was leaking juices continuously. Then JJ switched off the electronics, untied me from the chair, and led me back to my living room.

He took me to the center of the room and laid me down on my low, long, wide coffee table. He brought pillows from my bedroom and put one under my shoulders and two under my head and neck so I could see down the length of my body. My ass cheeks were at one end of the coffee table; he took lengths of rope out of the duffel, spread my legs wide, and tied my ankles to the table legs at that end. Then he pulled my arms over my head and tied them to the table legs at the other end.

After I was securely restrained, JJ teased me to the very brink of coming and stopped me short at least half a dozen times. He mostly used feathers from the duffel bag, running them over my breasts, flicking them at my ultra-sensitive nipples, sliding them lightly up the insides of my quivering thighs, and letting them drift gently across my pussy lips. I could see my clit standing stiff and tall out of its sheath; it looked like it was an inch long, and I moaned each time one of those feathers fluttered across it. My juices were gushing out by now; I could feel them puddling on the table around my ass. The room reeked of pussy.

creamy_ebonyyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
creamy_ebonyyy

After what seemed like forever, but was actually only about an hour, I was babbling incoherently, begging and pleading for any kind of release. My body was a quivering mass of nerve endings, and my head whipped from side to side in frenzied lust. JJ finally stopped what he was doing, and my eyes followed him as he walked over to his duffel. He reached into it, and when he withdrew his hand I gasped in shock. He was holding a big Raggedy Andy doll, and he’d attached a huge dildo, complete with big fake balls at its base, to its body. He walked up between my wide-spread legs and stopped.

“This is Andy,” he told me with a sardonic grin. “I prepared him especially for you. He will fuck you, but you must ask him nicely.”

“No … no … I can’t,” I whispered. My mind raged with the intensity of my inner conflict, rampant desire against the humiliation of being forced to beg a doll for release. Then JJ swiped that dildo up my slit and across my clit, and my last shreds of resistance crumbled. I had to have relief, and, if this was what it would take to get it, I would yield to my need. “Please, Andy,” I whispered, “Please fuck me.” I had told JJ my darkest secret, that I thought I would be turned on by being humiliated, and this was definitely an example of that.

“Now, Katie,” JJ drawled. I know you can do better than that. Andy won’t understand your words, of course, but he’ll sense what you want from your tone.”

There’s nothing left for me, I thought. He’s taken me down as far as I can go, so I might as well give myself up completely. “Please, Andy,” I begged, “please fuck me with your big cock. I want to feel it up inside me, please give me pleasure.”

JJ moved the doll so its nose rested on my body below my breasts and its attached toy probed at my pussy slit. Then he pushed it forward, and the long thick dildo slid all the way into me. The instant he did that, I started to release, and I came over and over in a continual series of crashing orgasms. I felt the fake balls against my ass, and I watched in fascination as JJ moved its cock in and out of my pussy and my hips humped up as much as they could to meet it.

I couldn’t stop coming, and, when JJ tweaked my nipples, I came even harder, my whole body writhing. When I finally started to drift down from my orgasmic peak, JJ withdrew the dildo from my pussy. He untied me, lifted me up, and held me close. I rested my head on his shoulder and cried, and he patted my on the back and whispered soothing words about how it was all over and I had nothing to be ashamed about. He comforted me softly and gently as I sobbed into his chest, telling me that I was a good girl and I had pleased him immensely.

Eventually, I was able to stop crying, and JJ half-led, half-carried me to the bathroom. I kicked off my heels and he helped me into the tub. He turned on the water and then, as my knees weakened, he sat me down, shut the drain, and started filling the tub. I leaned back against the end of the tub, let my body relax into the hot water, and closed my eyes in relief.

“Thank you,” I whispered.

“No, thank you,” he whispered back. “You were wonderful.”

“I felt humiliated,” I told him. “I’ve never felt that used. But then I actually enjoyed the experience.”

“That was the point,” he said. “You’re not a bad person because your sexual need was so great. You’re just you, and you need to accept that about yourself. I wanted you to know that you could submit and not only survive but get off on it. Now that you’ve done so, you should know that you can have your need and not be afraid to admit it.”

I had known for a long time that I was a very sexual person who also very much wanted to please the men in my life, that I was willing, even eager, to submit to the will of those men. What I hadn’t known, until JJ forced me to face it, was that my sexual need could be so intense that it could drive me the way it had. In a way, the potential intensity of that drive made me more vulnerable, but in another way it made me stronger; I now knew I would survive that kind of treatment, and that self-knowledge would strengthen me in the future.

“I guess it’s weird for me to thank you for that lesson,” I whispered, “but I do.”

“I understand,” he whispered back, “and I’m glad you were able to learn that about yourself.”

“What’s even weirder,” I told him, “is that I think I want more lessons like that.”

“I’m sure that can be arranged,” he replied. “We have the whole weekend.”

- - - - -

Despite what JJ said, there were no more such scenes that weekend. I was kept in sub role the entire weekend, and we had several of what I would call normal BDSM scenes, interspersed with periods of more ordinary activities like eating and sleeping.

One scene was particularly memorable for me, because it showed me that JJ had an unusual range of knowledge and technique for someone his age. He started out by tying me, face down and spread-eagle, on my king-size bed. He slowly unbuckled his belt and pulled it from around his waist. He placed one knee on the bed, reached out his hand, and let his fingers play across my ass. He slowly caressed my smooth, silky skin; he rubbed all across my cheeks and let his fingers slide through my cleft. I was squirming a little as his fingers slowly moved down the valley of my ass to between my legs, where he lightly played his fingers up and down my tender pussy. I could hear myself sighing as his fingers teased me.

Pulling his hand away, he stood beside the bed and laid the belt across my ass, drawing it slowly across and letting me feel the leather caress my skin.

“You know I only do this because I care about you,” he said.

“Yes, JJ, I know.”

Raising his arm, he brought the belt down across my ass in a gentle swat.

“Ohhh,” I said, starting to squirm. Whip, whip, whip, whip, whip, gently yet firmly he spanked me, letting me get used to the feel of the belt. I was whimpering a little and squirming each time the belt hit me.

Then, raising his arm higher, he begin to whip me harder. Whip. Whip. Whip.

“Ooowww!” I cried.

Harder and harder now, he brought the belt down across my ass. Whip. Whip. Whip. Whip. Whip. Whip. Whip.

I knew my ass was turning bright red and welts were rising on my skin. “Oh, God, that hurts, JJ!” I cried. I was sobbing uncontrollably.

Suddenly, he switched directions and begin whipping across my upper thighs.

“Aaaiiieee!” I screamed. I was crying and screaming and straining at my bonds. “Please, JJ, please, no more!”

Suddenly I felt warm and flushed all over as my body released soothing endorphins into my bloodstream. JJ stopped whipping me and just stood, breathing hard from his exertion. Then, his eyes gleaming, he moved to the foot of the bed and quickly untied first one rope and then the other. I began thrashing around on the bed, trying to pull loose from where my wrists were tied to the headboard.

JJ rolled me over onto my back. Then he retied my ankles to the posts at the foot of the bed, making sure my legs were spread as wide as he could get them. He put pillows under my sore ass, raising my hips high and putting my pussy in a perfect position.

He stared down at me. My nipples were standing up like little pebbles, and, despite the pain, there was wetness beginning to seep from my lower lips. Leaning across the bed, he caressed my pussy, one finger going inside me as far as he could push it. Slowly, he fucked his finger in and out of my pussy.

“Oh, JJ, oh, God,” I moaned as I began moving my hips up and down to meet his finger. “Oh, JJ, please don’t stop, that feels so good!”

Standing beside the bed, JJ’s cock was rock-hard; there was pre-cum oozing from the head. He pulled his finger out, and I moaned and tried to thrust my hips up to recapture it. He moved it to his face and sucked the finger that had been in my pussy into his mouth, licking it and tasting my juices.

I lay on the bed, my head going from side to side, my hips continuing their up-and-down motion as he moved around to the side of the bed and picked up the belt. Slowly, he laid the belt across my breasts, slowly dragging it across my nipples.

“No, JJ, please, don’t whip me there! Please!” I cried.

Without warning he raised his arm high and brought it down fast, laying the belt right across my breasts, and I screamed again as the belt hit.

Whip. Whip. Whip. Three more times, he whipped the belt across my breasts, and then he moved on to my flat tummy.

“Oh, God, oh, please, oh, JJ, please!” I cried. But at the same time, more endorphins were rushing through me, turning the pain into a pleasure-high that was sending me closer and closer to coming. My pussy was soaking wet and the juices were beginning to run down the insides of my thighs.

He climbed up on the bed and knelt beside my head, his cock waving across my face. I turned my head and stared wide-eyed. As I did, he lowered his hips and the head of his cock pushed against my lips. Without thinking, I opened my lips and let JJ’s cock enter my mouth. He reached down and held my head with his left hand as he began to fuck his cock in and out of my mouth; my lips were being pushed inward each time he thrust in and then pulled outward along his hard cock as he withdrew.

Then JJ grabbed the belt and brought it down between my legs, right across my pussy. I moaned around his cock as he whipped my pussy again. I was drooling; my saliva mixed with JJ’s pre-cum was seeping out between my lips and dripping across my chin. He hit me again, right on my clit that was standing up stiff and hard. There was both pain and immense pleasure, and I knew I was right on the edge. I turned my head, causing his cock to be dislodged from my mouth.

“Now, JJ, now … now … whip me harder … please!” I pleaded.

He brought the belt down between my legs, once, twice, then a third time, lashing my pussy. “Now … now … now … commmiinnnggg!” I shrieked.

As I screamed my orgasm, JJ grabbed my head, pulled it to him, and thrust his cock back into my mouth, fucking my face faster and faster. He hit me again and I came again, my orgasm seeming to go on forever as the belt lashed my pussy and fell hard on my clit.

“Oh, God, I’m coming! Drink my cum, you slut!” he shouted as his cock begin to jerk and twitch, sending spurt after spurt of hot, thick cream into my mouth. I struggled to swallow it all, but a lot of it was escaping. As he kept squirting, his cock came out of my mouth, and glob after glob of cum shot all over my face and down across my breasts.

As he gradually stopped shooting, JJ leaned forward and buried his face between my legs. Slowly, he kissed my pussy, his tongue coming out to lick up and down my tender lower lips, soothing me. Burying his tongue deep inside me, he sucked hard, drawing as much of my juices into his mouth as he could. Finally, he fell onto the bed, and we both relaxed in the aftermath of a wonderful scene.

Eventually, he rose and untied the ropes that held my wrists and ankles. I just lay there quietly, almost in a stupor, as he got a warm washcloth and cleaned my face and my chest. Then he lay down beside me, turned my head so I faced him, and kissed me gently and lovingly. I was thinking about how happy I was with how the scene had gone, especially how it had ended, and I never realized I was falling asleep.

- - - - -

On Sunday afternoon, JJ brought me back to Master’s house. As we entered the Haven, just like when JJ came into the room while I was blowing Master, Barbara was in the same position I’d been in; she had a mouthful of Master’s cock.

“I’ll be just a minute; you two have a seat,” Master said between moans of delight. A few seconds later, as JJ and I were sitting down, Barbara gurgled and started swallowing frantically in an effort to keep up with Master’s cum spurting into her mouth. She succeeded very well, fortunately for her; I knew how Master could punish failures. When Barbara had finished swallowing and cleaned Master’s cock, he had her kneel next to his chair and he turned to face JJ and me.

“So, how was your weekend, JJ? Did Katie satisfy you?”

“Katie was excellent, Dad,” JJ responded. “I envy you for having her.”

“That’s great to know, JJ,” Master replied. “Katie, did you enjoy your time with JJ?”

“Yes, Master, I did,” I replied. Then it was time for another surprise. “In fact, I enjoyed it so much that I’d like to continue the relationship with him.”

John looked taken aback. “Really? Why do you say that?”

I looked up at JJ and smiled, then turned back to face Master. “I say that because I really enjoyed his style and how he treated me. He showed me that actually acting out my fantasies could be a good thing, and I’d like him to explore more of them with me.”

“Well, that’s very interesting. I have to admit I enjoyed my time with Barbara very much. Tell us, Barbara, how did you like your weekend with me?”

Barbara looked up at Master with what I can only describe as adoring eyes. “It was fantastic, Master, and I’d really love for you to have me all the time.”

Wow, another surprise, and I was very curious as to how JJ would react to her statement.

“I’m pleased to hear you say that, Barbara, but at the moment you belong to JJ. Son, what do you think about what Barbara said?”

“Dad, I think it’s important that slaves be happy in their situations. So, despite the differences in ages, I think you and I should trade slaves. I’d be happy to share Katie with you from time to time, and maybe you’d be willing to let me have some time with Barbara on occasion.”

“I think that’s a great plan, son; consider it done.” He reached down and stroked Barbara’s hair, and she put he head against his knee and kissed his leg. I was very happy with this turn of events, and I slid off my chair and knelt in front of JJ.

“Thank you, Sir, for wanting me. I swear I will never disappoint you.”

- - - - -     - - - - - -

Copyright © 2020 by Left Side Signals

Published 
Written by PatHarvey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments