Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spontaneous Pleasures…

"Straight up Kitty worshipping"

18
6 Comments 6
1.5k Views 1.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"It’s amazing that I have learned to trust another again through our BDSM sessions! EROTICA · 3 MIN READ A Non fiction writing"

Can’t stop thinking about Mr. H, the Tantric massage, no penetration…so many unanswered components.

Apparently, Mr. H may have been thinking the same Saturday night as I received a text from him.

“Is the cougar still up?”

I replied, “Yes she is…cooking…”

He replied, “I guess she wouldn’t mind if I came over for a little bit.”

I replied: “She would not mind!”

The next text from Mr. H sealed the deal for me. “Would she mind if I used her shower before we played? I just finished a twelve-hour shift?”

Fuck. Mr. H wants to use my shower? How is this going to play out? My response was, “It would be a pleasure!”

He responded, “About thirty minutes.”

Oh shit, he’s really coming over, again. I can’t believe it’s happening so soon! I’m so turned on and excited about anything Mr. H has to offer! As instructed, I was naked, on my back, at the edge of the bed playing with my vagina, blindfolded of course!

He texted that he was here. I heard the door open and gently close and heard him come into the room. He said, “hello,” as he gently stroked my bent knee as he whispered, “mmm,” then excused himself to make a drink and said he was going to shower.

Just knowing he was in my shower, which I could hear whilst I waited patiently, was such a torturous turn on…mmm…what does he have in store for me this time?!

He exited the shower, approached me, and I could feel his energy. He sat next to me on the bed, touching me softly, all over. I could hear the ice in the stainless steel cup as he took a drink from it. I felt his hand slide slowly between my legs, they both instinctively closed around it when he pushed them back out to spread them, constantly stroking them and back to my sacred spot his hand went…this night was about worshiping my vagina and everything to do with it.

Wow, this guy really knows how to push ALL the right buttons causing me to completely submit, and I love it!!

Mr. H toyed with me, teased me but also pleasured me oh so greatly. As he continued toying with my very wet and swollen clit, I heard him say, “cum for me, cum for me!”

I was holding back, I didn’t want to cum. No, I wanted it to go on and on!

He placed his warm hand on my throat as I squeezed his hand harder and the tighter his grip got when it happened, he broke me and I gave into his words as he said them again, “cum for me; show me. Cum for me. That’s it, show me!” I did as I was told!

Just hearing his voice, sent shivers up my spine as he continued sucking my nipples, commenting on how big and very hard they are tonight…bring it, Mr. H!

SandyFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyFlirt

I could feel he still had the towel wrapped around his lower body from the shower, as I desperately clawed at it, I wanted him in my mouth so fucking bad, but I knew, that was not going to happen.

You see, Mr. H denies me this pleasure; it’s an ultimate act for him, and he will deny me, always, unless a relationship develops.

So, yet, another form of anonymous torture, although it comforts me knowing how torturous it also is for him to deny me as Mr. H has the same weakness. He confessed and said, “the restraint is rather ridiculously hard to control.” But, he does it, as he is the dominant one and I believe it’s instilled in him!

Mr. H told me to bend over the bed. I did as I was told. He was taunting me with his rock-hard cock and gently pressed my back down causing my chest and upper body to fall forward onto the bed.

He grabbed a handful of my hair and started to pull my head back…I loved it! Eventually, he slowly started to enter me, a little at a time and I could hear him moaning faintly. I could feel my pussy lips stretching slowly. I could feel every part of his cock entering me, sliding gently, slowly in, perfectly snug and deep inside, it was amazing….to hear him moan, made me so fucking wet and even more turned on. I’ve not heard him moan like that and I know how good that moment felt.

The blindfold while giving up a great power, heightens your other senses dramatically.

Mr. H told me to lie on my back. I complied. He pulled me to the edge of the bed and gently placed my legs over his warm, strong shoulders and proceeded to enter me ever so gently all at once and my legs clenched down on his shoulders as he sensually fucked me into oblivion!

He pulled out and said, “I want to fuck your tits,” and I was so ready for this as I saw an opportunity to possibly touch my lips to his hard cock!

As he teased me so, I got a little taste of him and he said, “I’m gonna cum,” and he did, all over my face, a bit in my mouth, all over my tits.

It’s super fucking hot when he tells me before he cums!

Mr. H cleaned me up, apologized for having to leave, and touched me; then, I heard the door shut.

I texted him, later, and told him that I heard him moan as he had me bent over the bed. He texted back with, “Yes, that moment felt GREAT, especially after a long day. And a day of built-up sexual desire after seeing your post. It was so wet and so tight. Then, the moment I put your legs over my shoulder felt sooo good!”

“And if it feels good, why not express it?”

This is me, expressing what another incredible evening Mr. H made happen!!!

Published 
Written by mauigirl69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments