Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shackled

"She has some fun with her pet"

5
3 Comments 3
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Looking at my reflection in the mirror, I wanted to be perfect, or as damn near as I could be, this was my fantasy after all. Black thigh high fishnet stockings, black mini PVC skirt and a matching black PVC corset, my tits where high and I had a cleavage that you could dive into. My long dark hair dropped to the tops of my tits and my shoes were shiny, black 6-inch stiletto heels. 

I scanned the dimly lit room, no windows and one door. There was light shining through the gap at the bottom. My table of goodies sat in the left hand corner of the room, the light danced off the various toys scattered across it. In the centre of the room hung the shackles, a shiver ran through me with excitement. The only other piece of furniture in the room was a chair. 

Giving myself another look in the mirror, my thoughts filled with what was about to come. The door opened, I spun around as he entered. He was clothed and this disappointed me. 

“Close the door and strip.” 

I turned from him and walked over to my table of goodies. On it sat a leather red flogger, I touched it lightly with my finger. A tremble ran through me as I heard his the sound of his zipper and his clothes dropping to the wooden floor. My eyes glanced over the other toys on the table; a silver butt plug, an 8-inch strap on, a 6-inch pink vibrator, amongst others. As my eyes passed over the various toys, my pussy throbbed in anticipation. 

I turned on my heel to look at him, to make sure that he was acceptable before proceeding. He did not look at me and my excitement grew. A wicked smile touched my lips. 

“On your knees.” I commanded him. 

Like a good pet he obeyed, eyes down.

“Look at me.” 

As his green eyes met mine, I could see a hunger in them as he saw me for the first time. Drinking every inch of me in, I felt powerful. 

I looked at the shackles that hung from the ceiling and back to him; he knew what was to come, he rose from his knees tentatively wondering if he would pay with a flogging for this move without being told. I would allow it, for now. He walked over to the shackles, his semi hard dick bouncing as he walking and he strapped himself into the cuffs. When I heard the clink of them I knew it was time to begin. 

Picking up the butt plug, I slid it inside me for lubrication. As I slipped it out of me, a tremble ran through me as I touched my clit ever so softly. I walked over to him and he bent over, spreading his cheeks, seeing his brown eye staring at me and I inserted it into him. He let out a moan when it was all the way in and I spanked his arse, lightly. 

“Now, now pet. Can’t have you getting too excited too soon.” 

I pulled on his restraints, so that his hands hung above his head. His delicious dick was now fully erect. I stood in front of him, his eyes roaming my body, I pulled up my skirt exposing my pussy to him and he inhaled, sharply through his teeth. My juices where fully flowing now. 

I took my hand and started slowing touching myself, my eyes never leaving his. Little waves of pleasure started in my pussy, I needed to finger fuck myself really hard but I knew that the fun would be over too soon if I did that. I painstakingly slowed my pace, so that every now and again I would get that wonderful jolt through my body. His eyes never left my pussy. 

His dick showed signs of pre-cum on the tip, I wanted to taste it but not yet. I stopped the self-love and moved behind him to my table of goodies. I picked up the flogger, pulling it between my fingers he never knew which toy I would pick up.

mariela2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mariela2024

I turned back to him and lashed his tight arse. 

Once, twice, three times in quick succession. It blushed a shade of pink and the butt plug stayed put. He sighed, happily and I knew he was enjoying it. I proceeded with three more lashings, each one slightly harder than the last. 

When I finished the third I gave him one final smack and the sound of leather hitting his bare skin trilled me. I put the flogger down and walked over to him to give his, now red, arse a rub. It was warm to the touch. As I was rubbing his arse, I reached round and started giving him a hand job. His dick felt so hard I wanted it in me, but not today. 

I stroked his cock, matching the strokes to the ones I was giving his arse and his head lolled backwards. God his dick felt so good in my hands. His tongue slid round his lips and he lightly chewed on his bottom one. I stopped and stroked every inch of his body moving my hands all over him, lightly. 

As I came around the front of him, his desire burned even brighter in his eyes. I removed my corset and let it drop to the floor. My tits stood out proud and my nipples hard. I moved closer to him rubbing my tits on his chest, his dick rubbing me between my pussy lips and his hardness felt so good against my engorged clit. 

I kissed him, a long feverish kiss, I needed his tongue in my mouth. I stopped suddenly, looked deep into his eyes and then dropped to my knees; his dick slapping me on my chin. Smelling my own musky scent on him, I licked my lips and looked up at him and slowly, without taking my eyes off his, I took him into my mouth. He moaned as his head entered my throat. 

I then started sucking, slowly the first few times and giving his head a lick like a lollipop before taking him back into my mouth fully. I needed to drain his dick of his cum, I needed to suck every last drop out of him and so I picked up my speed. Watching him I continued my pace, his eyes never leaving mine. He was close, I could feel his legs starting to shake, he moaned and I reached round pulled out the butt plug and in that same moment a stream of his cum filled my mouth and I swallowed it down, it tasted so good. 

He moaned loudly and went limp in the shackles. I sucked a little bit longer making sure he was fully drained. I stood licking my lips and kissed him one last time before my fun began. 

I walked over to my table of toys and took the pink vibrator. Pulling a chair in front of him, I sat draping my legs open so that he could see my dripping wet pussy. 

“Watch.” I said and he did. 

The buzzing sound of the vibrator filled the silence between us, his eyes watching as I pushed the vibrator inside me with one hand and played with my tits with the other. I inserted the vibrator in and out in a steady pace. This wasn't going to take long, I was highly aroused and having his eyes on me only added to it. 

I clenched my pussy around the vibrator and my clit pulsed. I needed to cum, now. I picked up my pace, in, out, in, out. My hand wondered from my tits to my clit, rubbing faster and faster, until all I could see was his eyes on mine and in that instant I exploded. 

My hips grinding against my hand as the last of my orgasm left me. I sat to compose myself breathing hard and feeling a little light headed. I stood walked over to him and presented my hand. He greedily licked my hand clean of my juices and once my hand was clean I presented him with the vibrator which he also licked clean. 

“Good pet.”

Published 
Written by vivaciousvixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments