Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Obsession - Part 3

"Eileen becomes Jake's Submissive."

15
2 Comments 2
890 Views 890
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Please read "Obsession" Parts 1 and 2 first; this is not a stand-alone story. This is a light BDSM tale, focused on domination and submission rather than pain."

Two nights later Jake walked with Eileen to the pub and they had a nice casual meal and drinks, she with her usual glass of white wine and he with his usual pint of beer. Then they went to his apartment and had a second round while sitting on the sofa.

“I wondered what you thought of the “Yes, Master” game, and if you'd like to play it again?” Jake asked.

“I liked it, and I would love to play it again! And I even enjoyed the kinky aspect of you telling me what to do. It was fun!” Eileen answered with delight in her voice. She started getting wet just thinking about it

“Great! I'm glad you liked it, but I want to change it a little. I want you to do each thing I tell you after you say “Yes Master”, just like before, but I won't have to say please anymore. Oh, and I'll still need to discipline you if you break the rules. Does that sound okay to you?”

“It's not much different, but if that's better for you, then sure.”

“Good. Then let's go to the bedroom.”

So they headed to the bedroom, with Eileen wondering what kind of fun he had planned this time.

“Take your clothes off,” Jake said upon entering.

“Yes, Master,” Eileen offered, and then she took her shoes, shorts, blouse, bra, and panties off and laid them on the dresser.

“Now lie on the bed on your back,”

“Yes, Master,” she replied, getting on the bed and lying on her back.

Eileen noticed he'd dropped the please part, as he mentioned he would, but it didn't matter because she was okay with whatever he was going to do with her. After all, she loved this man!

Jake then took the blindfold from the dresser and put it on her. Next, he set about lashing her to the bed, with her legs spread toward the bottom corners and her left arm toward the top, but this time he did not lash her right hand. She sensed he was done and wondered why he left one hand free.

Jake went to the dresser and got the vibrator, placing it in her right hand.

“I want you to use the vibrator on yourself now,” he said as he pressed a button to start it.

“Yes, Master,” Eileen answered, and moved her hand with the vibrator to her crotch, feeling around with its buzzing tip to find the best place on her pussy. When she found it, she started to massage her wet folds with it, soon focusing the vibrations on her clitoris.

She almost immediately felt jolts of pleasure and quickly learned how to get the most from the vibrator by adjusting its position and pressure. Unable to move her legs or her left arm much, it was not possible to release all of the sexual intensity the vibrator was causing her, despite wiggling her torso some.

Jake watched while Eileen got herself thoroughly aroused. After a few minutes, when she was close to her limit and near her climax, he stepped in and took the vibrator from her hand. She was left wondering what he was up to, while her sopping snatch desired so much more.

Eileen wiggled and waited, yearning for more play on her ready-to-climax pussy, listening for a clue as to what he was doing. Meanwhile, Jake undressed and got on the bed between her restrained legs, and replaced the vibrator with his penis. She felt him touch her with its warmth and thump her clitoris with it several times, reigniting her need to come. He inserted himself into her and began to pump slowly, to the great relief of her aching pussy.

With her desire to cum now reignited, she began to rock and squirm as much as she was able, while he sped up his thrusts. Her body may have been restrained but her libido was not, and she came with a great orgasm as he continued to pump away. He soon exploded, shooting his fluids into her and she gasped in the warmth of his semen and the afterglow of her orgasm. They rested together for a few minutes before Jake got up and removed the lashes and blindfold.

She remained quiet while they got dressed and headed back to the living room. Jake got them another drink and they sat on the sofa.

“I hope you enjoyed your latest experience with our game,” he asked.

“I did, very much,” she replied. “I wasn't sure if I could talk in there when we were done, what with the new rules,” she said.

“Well, that was a good instinct and leads to something I wanted to talk to you about. It seems you've enjoyed our game as much as I have, haven't you?” he asked.”

“I have. It's been erotic and fun, and I look forward to it each time we're together,” she replied.

“Great! So I wanted to talk about the next phase of our game. Have you ever heard of a sexual submissive?” he queried.

“I don't think so, but the name makes me think it's about like what we've been doing.”

“It is about the same. I'd call it a loving relationship between a master and his submissive, but with specific rules for what each one does. Are you interested?”

Eileen liked hearing the phrase “loving relationship”.

“Sure. I love what we're doing, so if it means more of that, then I want in.”

“That's great! I've printed the rules, and I'll give them to you to read before we go out next time, and then you can let me know if you want to be my submissive. I'd love it if you would.”

With that, they finished their drinks and he walked her home. At her door, he gave her an envelope he had in his jeans pocket.

“Go ahead and read these rules and think it over. You can let me know what you decide when we go out next time. Then he kissed her goodnight and left.

Eileen closed the door and immediately opened the envelope. She was so happy with the way things were going with Jake, living the love life she always craved with him, that she couldn't wait to see what was coming next.

She read the printout.

Master and Submissive Rules:

- These rules apply only when the Master and Submissive (Sub) are together in the Playroom

- The Master and Sub will be in a mutually loving and caring relationship

- The Master and Sub will provide sexual pleasure for each other

- The Master will give orders to the Sub

- The Sub will acknowledge each order with “Yes, Master”

- The Sub will do what is asked immediately, or later if ordered, after acknowledging

- The Sub will not speak except to say "Yes, Master” unless given permission by the Master

- The Master may use equipment and/or devices in providing pleasure to the Sub

- The Master may use equipment and/or devices to discipline the Sub for violating any rule

- The Master will ensure that the Sub is cared for and never injured

- The happenings in the Master–Sub relationship are never discussed with others

- The Master-Sub relationship may be terminated by either party at any time

Eileen was not too surprised by the rules. She loved the sex they were having, and if she pleased him the way he wanted, she was sure he'd love her. There was some concern about the discipline part, but knowing this would be a “loving relationship” and that he would “care for and never injure” her made it acceptable, even if there might be some pain involved. There was no way she was going to throw away what she had going with Jake by rejecting his rules, and she was happy about the closeness being his submissive would bring them.

+ + +

Jake called and they got together the next evening with a walk to the pub for dinner, and then back to his place. Sitting on the sofa with drinks, Jake spoke.

“So, did you have a chance to review the Master and Submissive rules, Eileen?” he asked.

“I did. I think it's pretty much the same as we've been doing already, and I have no problem with it. I'd love to be your submissive!” she said with a big smile.

Maragomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maragomez

“That's great, and now we can celebrate our new official Master-Sub relationship!” he said.

“I can hardly wait!' she exclaimed happily.

“For tonight, we'll use my bedroom, but starting next time, I'll have the second bedroom all set up as our Playroom. And whenever we're in the Playroom, we'll be in our Master-Sub relationship.”

They finished their drinks, headed to his bedroom, and closed the door.

“Strip to your panties,” he commanded.

“Yes, Master,” she replied, smiling. Then she took off everything but her panties, put them on the dresser, and waited.

He approached and stood behind her, then kissed her neck as he moved his arms around her and found her breasts. He cupped them gently, then squeezed a little before caressing them, causing her to take a deep breath in anticipation of the pleasure to come. When he started to roll her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, they hardened quickly as her arousal began in earnest and she began to get wet. Then he pinched her nipples such that it hurt a little, and she flinched, but then he caressed them gently to soothe them. Jake continued to massage her breasts for another minute, pinching her nipples several more times, but always caressing them right afterward. He soon moved his hands lower and found her panties. Eileen opened her legs for him as he rubbed her crotch, his fingers finding her slit through the panties where he began caressing up and down. This forced her pussy lips open, and her wetness became more pronounced, her juices seeping through her panties to his fingers.

Eileen was completely aroused by his diddling over her panties and cooperated as he guided her to the bed. He stopped her at its edge, hooked his thumbs on the top of her panties, and pulled them down and off.

“Okay, now get on the bed and lay on your back,” he commanded.

“Yes, Master,” she replied as she climbed onto the bed and lay on her back.

Jake put the blindfold over her eyes and tied it behind her head.

“Spread your arms and legs for me.”

“Yes, Master,” she dutifully answered as she opened her legs and moved her arms over her head.

Jake went to the dresser and got the soft lashes, then returned and put them on Eileen's arms and legs, spreading them toward the corners as he tied her to the bed using the cords attached to the bed frame. He removed his clothes and got on the bed, kneeling between her legs. Placing his hands at her knees, he ran his fingers lightly up her inner thighs. She squirmed as much as she could, reacting to the tickly feeling it gave her. Soon he reached her crotch, where he traced his fingers around her pussy lips, teasing her for another moment before running his fingers to her slit. He moved a finger up and down her, opening her wet folds and causing her to squirm all the more.

Eileen's pussy was very wet and lubricated, so Jake had no trouble sliding a finger into her vagina, where he wiggled it around some before adding a second finger. After running his fingers in and out of her for a minute, he pushed them as deep as they could go and faced them up.

Then he started repeating a “come here” curling motion which rubbed against the inside of her vagina behind her clitoris, her G-spot. She reacted immediately to the feel, which grew quickly in intensity until she could not stand the combination of slight irritation and intense pleasure. Restricted by the lashes, about all she could do to relieve her energy was roll her torso a little. He let his hand move with her and continued caressing her G-spot, and then he began tapping it. The feelings were even stronger and made her move in any way she could, uncontrollably, in reaction to the extreme pleasure he was inflicting on her. In no time, she jerked and bucked, and came with the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. Her pussy juices ran out of her, over his fingers, and onto the sheets.

After a minute to let her calm, he removed his fingers from her sopping wet muff. She was still in ecstasy from the orgasm she'd had, but he was aching to fuck her, so he rapped his penis on her pussy a few times before pressing into her. Jake began pushing deeper, then backed out, before pressing deeper yet. He was soon as far in as he could go, his balls resting against the softness below her snatch. He pulled almost out of her, then quickly pushed as deep into her as he could go and repeated the cycle, picking up speed. Eileen noticed he was more intense and maybe a bit rougher than usual, but she was loving it. It wasn't long before he started to jerk and spew his semen into her, with the warmth triggering a pleased reaction as she felt it. It seemed to relax her even more, with a subtle satisfaction showing on her face that she'd made him feel as good as he made her feel moments before. When he was spent, he pulled out of her, then he collapsed onto her. He kissed her, and they both relaxed for a few minutes more.

When they were recovered, he removed the blindfold and lashes, and they got up, dressed, and then went to the living room and sat on the sofa.

“I hope that you liked that, Eileen?” he asked.

“Oh my God, Jake! I absolutely loved whatever it was you did to me. It was the best ever!” she exclaimed with excitement.

“I'm glad! And next time we'll use the new Playroom, where I can give you all sorts of different sexual experiences. Meanwhile, I want to talk about what we'll do when you have your period. Let me ask,” he continued. “Is your period coming soon?”

“Any day, actually,”

“And do you use pads or tampons?”

“Tampons,” she answered.

“Good. Then we can still play without you wearing panties.”

“I guess. So we'll continue to have sex when I'm having my period?” she asked.

“Well, not fucking, but we can still play. I'll be able to take care of you in ways you'll love, but we just won't insert anything. Does that sound okay?”

“Of course. You seem to have thought it all out.”

“I have, and you'll like what I can do for you despite your period. But we need to discuss what you'll do for me,” he continued.

“What do you want me to do for you?” she asked.

“I want you to be able to get me off without intercourse. I want you to use your hands, your feet, your breasts, your rear, your mouth, whatever, to surround my dick and get me off.”

“Oh. I've never done it with those parts of me before. Will you help me to learn how?”

“Of course. Before you know it, you'll be an expert at satisfying me in many new ways!”

“Okay. Then I'm happy to try those things for you.”

“When you're home, I want you to think about what you'd like to try first, so you're mentally ready. And whatever you choose, we'll do something different the next time, and different again the next, until your period ends.”

“So you mean if my period lasts for three visits, we'll do it three different ways?”

“Exactly! But don't worry, I'll help you any time you want. You just think about what you'd like to try first, and we'll go from there.

“Okay,” she agreed.

After that, they left Jake's apartment and walked to Eileen's place. He kissed her and wished her a good night. On the walk home, Jake was happy that she agreed to be his submissive, and that she was willing to try various ways to satisfy him when she had her period. He couldn't wait to surprise her with the new Playroom.

Eileen went inside her place and thought about the evening. The sex was the best, but she was concerned about trying to please Jake without actually fucking. Would she be able to satisfy him?

<< To Be Continued >>

Published 
Written by BobbieRotica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments