Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MythBreakers (A Parody)

"To test an erotic myth on this TV show, a lusty redhead becomes a bound centerpiece for her male co-hosts."

12
5 Comments 5
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"The following is a parody of a beloved past science program on cable TV, wherein a group of engineers attempted to either validate or bust popular myths or fantastic movie stunts. This story was inspired by an actual episode where, to test the “Chinese Water Torture” fable, they strapped the pretty young female co-host to a table, immobilized her head, and dropped beads of water on her forehead. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She freaked out in a few minutes. What would the test of a full-on BDSM myth look like?"

Production Note: This summary of an unaired show was filmed during the 2007 season. 

Announcer: “Can a woman cause four men to climax simultaneously? On this episode of MythBreakers, we'll test the validity of a video making the rounds called Four-On-One. Engineers Aiden and Jammy will need the rest of the team for this one, including the red-headed beauty Karyn, the handsome and daring builder Tommy, and the lovable electronics nerd, Brunt.”  

Opening shot: the main co-hosts in the workshop:  

Aiden: “What myth are we testing this week?”  

Jammy: “There’s an internet video that shows a woman bringing four men to ejaculation simultaneously, using only her mouth, her pussy, and her two hands. Some say it’s staged. Most say that it’s impossible for a human to stimulate a group of guys that precisely.”   

Aiden: “That’s perfect! Sounds like we’ll need the whole team for this one. Especially Karyn. She’ll be the piece...I mean, centerpiece...for this test.”  

They bring in the three younger members. Karyn seems reluctant at first, pointing out that the video in question is literally just a piece of erotic anime, but she goes along, willing to "take one for the team." 

(Despite her stated qualms, a candid close-up shot of Karyn's tight short-shorts—it's a hot day in San Francisco—reveal a wet spot spreading in her crotch as they discuss the parameters of the test. Her rigid nipples are also poking through the thin material of her crop top; she's obviously getting more excited about this project as time goes on.) 

(There are also a few boners spotted amongst the pants of the male participants.) 

Aiden suggests they start by defining what “simultaneously” means in this instance. 

He points out, “Ejaculation itself takes only a few seconds, whereas the feelings of euphoria and loss of self-control from a male orgasm lasts longer. We should monitor that period, average it out, and allow for that range of time in our definition.  

In the following video montage, we see the men then taking turns getting blowjobs and hand jobs from Karyn, who has stripped down to her sexy open-cup push-up bra and sheer panties. Sometimes she’ll do two men at the same time to get experience with handling men in multiples. The men’s ejaculation and afterglows are timed.   

The group determines that after the first man cums, Karyn will have a sixty-nine second window to get the others off, to meet the criteria of “simultaneous ejaculations.”   

For the actual four-man gang bang, they plan for Karyn, like the girl in the video, to ride the cock of one man who’s reclining, suck the cock of a man standing in front of her, and manually stimulate the men off to her right and left. After a brief test-of-concept rehearsal, it’s apparent that, though fit and skilled, Karyn cannot balance that position on her own for long.   

The team designs and builds a bondage support frame; her torso will be wrapped in a leather chest harness which will be connected to an overhead beam, to relieve most of her weight as she squats over the lower man’s groin. A tight corset around her abdomen and linked to the side beams will support her back muscles. 

Her wrists will be attached with leather cuffs out to the side beams, with enough play in them so that she can pump the cocks of those two men while still giving her arms support and a chance to occasionally rest.   

Tommy points out a problem: “Except for the bottom guy, we have to stand for a long time as we film. Can we build padded chairs for the other three to relieve the strain? And a comfortable lounger for the bottom dude?  

In the build segment, they do just that, plus install dual cup-holders near each station so the men can consume their favorite beverage and have a place to put bottles of lube close at hand.   

(As Karyn watches the chairs being installed, we hear her mutter, "Yeah, why should the guys have to put in any extra effort during the test?" She relieves her irritability by tickling her kitty to orgasm as she sprawls on a couch.) 

After the commercial break:   

Given the weekend to rest up and recharge, the team assembles on Monday morning for a pre-production meeting breakfast. We see the men popping extra-strength Viagra with their bacon and eggs and oysters.  

Karyn is not visible in the opening wide shot; the camera dips down to reveal she is under the table, warming up by sucking off one man while pumping the cocks of the ones on either side. She takes care not to bring any to orgasm; they must be fresh for the experiment. 

However, a buzzing in her panties—that's all she’s wearing—indicates that she’s warming up herself with a clitoral stimulator tucked inside the fabric.  

A gorgeous, statuesque woman walks in. Occasional guest MythBreaker Silky, a voluptuous blonde, is on hand to assist with the proceedings. 

Karyn is not particularly pleased to have another beautiful woman there, but, after signing a bunch of liability waivers and recording a consent statement, she's stripped and locked into the machine. The men take their stations for the first round, chosen at random by draw.   

Karyn starts humping, pumping and sucking. After a few minutes, she gets Brunt, who’s in her mouth, to ejaculate; his cum covers her face. Silky starts the clock, and we see it count down from sixty-nine.   

Aiden, on her right hand, orgasms within the time limit, but Tommy, on her left, takes another couple of minutes to erupt. Jammy, on the bottom, remains hard after another five minutes—he has enormous self-control over his impressive phallus—and declares the first round over.  

Karyn remains bound in the frame while she is hosed off and then wiped dry by Silky, who also bites the redhead’s nipples and plays with her pussy, stimulating her female friend but stopping short of orgasm. 

“She'll get no relief until she meets the goal," the blonde tells the camera. "A bound woman who is aroused but unfulfilled will double her efforts to please her man. Believe me, I know; been there, done that." 

After a rest period, the four men re-assemble in different formations, but with similar results; some orgasm within the time window, some not. 

(Brunt spurts first every time, and Jammy, a true sex machine, rarely cums and never gets soft.) 

After three more rounds, the drained men call it a day. Confirmation of this myth is not looking good.  

We see Karyn being freed from the frame. Her body, though fit and shapely, is limp and covered in perspiration. Her face is wet with saliva and semen, her hands cramped and slick with lube. She starts to slowly crawl away, moaning. 

Silky quickly intercepts her and straps Karyn’s arms behind her back, elbows touching. The redhead is carried away by four burly, grinning crewmen, to “recover” overnight.   

As we hear faint sounds of gagging and spanking from the backroom, Jammy suggests tweaking and upgrading the experiment for Round Two the next day. “We need to build some...incentives...to make Karyn try harder,” she says. “And, of course, to help her succeed.”   

Production Note: There is rough footage of Karyn servicing the hard-working crew—and a few friends they invite over—during the following night. At one point, we see Karyn standing, her arms bound behind and above her in a strenuous strappado position. Her nipples are encased and swollen in plastic tubes from which the air has been evacuated. 

(This footage never made it to air, but it is the highlight of the studio's Christmas Party blooper reel.) 

Cut to the next morning:  

When Aden, Jammy, Brunt and Tommy arrive at the shop, Silky is there, and Karyn has already been secured to the frame. Her mouth is fully stuffed with a large rubber penis gag, which the blonde explains is designed to “stretch her jaws, suppress her gag reflex and facilitate her fellatio.” 

Karyn’s corset is gone, but she wears a very tight belt around her waist, with cords extending down and to the sides.  

Silky has been adjusting the experiment overnight, per the men’s designs. For the camera, she explains, “We placed a large anal probe on the base of the frame; it’s spring loaded so it will stay inside her no matter how much she rises or falls, which will be very little.   

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

“The belt around her waist is connected to adjustable cords on the base to keep her firmly seated on the man’s cock and on the anal dildo. She must use her Kegel muscles to stimulate the man below her. We’ve been training on that all night."  

The redhead nods her affirmative; she looks a bit wide-eyed and haggard.  

“Plus,” Silky adds, “for this round of attempts, when the first man ejaculates and the countdown begins, two things will happen: 

"One, I will start whipping her back and butt with a flogger. Her fair skin marks so beautifully. 

"Second, the anal probe will start shocking her ass with increasing intensity as the 69-second clock winds down. That should provide an incentive to try harder. Karyn has had a somewhat sleepless night, so I’ve given her a cocktail of stimulants to keep her energy levels up.”  

The men have also been building gadgets overnight.   

Brunt brings in a waist-high square pillar with four hydraulic penis-pumps standing out at right angles, designed to get each man’s dick hard and ready for action. The pumps are customized for the crotch height and the penis size of each man. 

(Jammy’s is noticeably larger than anyone else’s.)    

Tommy has constructed a harness for Karyn’s head. It comes with handles on each side, to be grabbed and manipulated by the blow-jobbed man to keep optimal contact between mouth and cock.   

Aiden has built a machine to inject Karyn’s breasts with a saline/silicone solution, to temporarily enlarge them from a respectable C-cup to something more impressive during the test.  Asked if this will help Karyn in her efforts, he replies, “I don’t know, but it’ll certainly help me.”  

Jammy has built a piston motor and plate for the seat under the bottom man, allowing that guy to pump his pelvis up and down into Karyn’s pussy indefinitely, without muscle strain.  

We then see the men availing themselves of Brunt's penis pumps to get themselves pumped up for the test, while laughing and drinking their morning beers. 

Meanwhile, Silky removes Karyn’s gag and gives her several big, deep kisses while fingering the redhead's pussy as well as her own; again, the bound girl writhes in frustration as she is denied an orgasm.  

When the guys are ready, Silky slips Karyn a mint to help activate her salivary glands and slaps her bare tits for luck. 

The men take their positions, and Day Two of "The Four-On-One Challenge" starts. In a montage covering the next few hours, we see that Karyn, despite the new gadgets and procedures, cannot get the men to sync up in their orgasms.   

(Brunt still cums first every time, and Jammy rarely does. The others vary in their responses.)  

Cut to the final conference in the workshop:   

We see Aiden saying, in a tight close-up, “I think this myth is broken. What do you guys say?”   

“Broken,” confirms Brunt, Tommy and Jammy in turn, in equally tight closeups.     

The camera pulls back to show that the men are all naked and lying face down on massage tables, getting body rubs from a group of lovely Asian women in various stages of undress.  

(Mostly undress.) 

Aiden and Tommy are each getting an oily hand job from their masseuse, thanks to the hole in their tables through which their genitals hang down. Jammy does not need a hole, as his massively long member can be easily stroked as it pokes backwards between his thighs, reaching almost to his knees.  

Brunt is tied to his table with his genitals secured in a cock cage and his ass sticking up in the air. He's being butt-fucked by a muscular woman who’s kneeling behind him and pegging him vigorously with an enormous black strap-on dildo.  

The camera cuts to Silky, who is reclining in the blow-job chair, receiving cunnilingus from a still-restrained Karyn. “Myth broken,” declares the blonde. “What about you, Karyn?”   

Silky pulls her muff away from the sweaty, pale redhead, whose breasts, covered with a slimy mix of body fluids, have swelled to a gargantuan GG size. Her face is slick with cunt and cock juices. Her back and butt are a maze of painful-looking red stripes. 

“Broken,” Karyn croaks out, slumping in her bondage. “I know I am.”  

-----------------  

Production Note: In an epilogue, the two senior co-hosts discuss the idea for revisiting the myth in a future season. We open with Aiden and Jammy standing in their workshop.   

“I have an idea,” Aiden says. “We four guys are all good at sex—some are better than others—but face it, we’re only amateurs. Maybe we should get some professional penises in here.”  

“From where?” asks Jammy. 

Aiden explains, “Right here in San Francisco, there’s a new BDSM porn studio that opened recently at the old Armory building. Let’s ask them to loan us some guys to take a shot at Karyn. We could even film it there, on location. Maybe we could put Silky into the mix as well, to see which girl does better.”  

“What fun would that be for us?” asks Jammy.  

Aiden gestures to his co-host's crotch, with the bulge easily visible through his skin-tight jeans.  

“Given your...attributes and abilities,” Aiden says, “I don’t think you’ll have any problem finding hot women at the Armory who’ll find you...inspiring. That’s if they can fit you in. I mean, fit you into their schedules." 

Jammy grins and strokes his enormous walrus mustache, already anticipating the bushes he'll be tickling with that pussy-pleaser.  

Aiden points out, “Many of the ladies are super-flexible, super-resilient, and super-talented. To sweeten the pot, we could design some new bondage platforms for them to be restrained in.”   

“You mean like this?” asks Jammy, as the two men grinningly step forward while unzipping their pants.  

The camera pulls back to see that, in the foreground, two women are on their knees, strapped into a black metal framework that sets their raised-up, naked asses exactly at the waist level of the two men. The women's head and shoulders are out of camera range for the moment, down near the floor. 

As the men insert themselves into their choice of available lady-holes, the camera pulls back farther to see that it's Karyn and Silky in this new bondage frame. Their torsos are also strapped into place on the framework, and they’re giving blowjobs to the men laying on the floor beneath them.   

The two women have little choice in the matter; their collars and head harnesses are attached to crotch harnesses on the males; the contraptions are keeping the lady’s mouths in contact with male genitalia at all times. The women’s hands are uncomfortably shackled between their shoulder-blades, held in place with leather cuffs that are locked directly to the back of their collars.   

A wider shot reveals that Tommy and Brunt, the recipients of the BJs, also have restricted movement in this group-sex scenario; they are firmly restrained, side-by-side, to the base of the metal framework with several tight leather bands. Their mouths are filled with bright red ball-gags.  

Wires from an intricate control panel on the side can be seen leading to metal clamps on the nipples of the women. Other wires lead to unseen devices buzzing in the asses of the squirming men below them. 

There's an electronic screen above the control panel with the names of all the participants. Below each name is a counter that is keeping the score in some kind of test or competition. We see that Jammy is in the lead with 22 points, and Aiden is not far behind at 20. The women and Tommy are all in the mid-teens. 

Brunt has yet to score. 

"Yeah,” says Aiden as he thrusts inside a grunting Silky. “I think the guys and gals at the Armory will go for this kind of bondage kink. If not, maybe we six can start our own side business. What do you say, team?”  

Only muffled sounds come from the junior members of MythBreakers, seeing as how their mouths are all stuffed with either cocks or balls.  

The senior co-hosts chuckle.   

“We’ll ask them later, when their mouths are free," says Jammy. 

"That won't be until tomorrow," points out Aiden. 

"I'm in no hurry," comes the reply, as Jammy doubles the rate of his pounding into Karyn's ass. "No hurry at all." 

  

Published 
Written by KevinQuinn
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments