Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cabin of Solace - Part 5

"I planned on being alone till a knock at the door changed all that."

7
6 Comments 6
5.6k Views 5.6k
618 words 618 words
As Red was between Maple's legs completing the last part of her clean-up using her tongue, I removed the chopstix from Maple's nipples, sucking each in turn as the blood rushed back into her blood engorged nubs. I hear her make cooing sounds as she was thoroughly enjoying what we were doing to her body. She was coming down from her lust filled high and relaxing as we finished what we were doing.

"What else do you have planned?" she asked as she laid there, her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

"I don't know, I'll have to find out myself," I said whispering in her ear, then I kissed her, lightly and looked down at Red for an answer.

Red just smiled as she climbed off the bed and went over to where she had the things she had gathered from my house. She looked down at the assortment like she was making a plan in her mind. I watched as she brought over another tie of mine.

"Here," she said as she handed it to me. "Put this on as a blindfold and make sure she can't see anything."

I took the tie and, as Maple raised her head willingly, I tied it around her head, covering her eyes. As Maple laid her head back down, I checked to be sure she could not see.

"All set," I told Red when I was satisfied she was ready.

"Good," she replied, "this is going to be fun."

She brought over the pan that contained the mixture of small ice cubes, crushed ice slush, and very cold water from the melted ice.

"Do you have a candle?" she whispered to me.

I got off the bed and went to the kitchen where I kept the emergency candles. I brought back two and a few matches.

YulyGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YulyGray

I wondered what she needed these for when I knew Maple could not see and I couldn't understand why Red would want to turn off the lights. Boy, was I wrong!

When I brought them back to the bed, Red took the matches and as I held one of the candles, she lit it.

"I heard that," Maple said and when I looked over at her, she was smiling. "Bring it on!"

Confused, I looked back at Red. She took the candle from me and turned back to the bed. I watched in horror as she positioned the candle over Maple's belly and tilted it, allowing some of the hot melted wax to drop onto her belly. It seemed to harden as it touched and I was about to object when I heard Maple yell out.

"Oh, yes, more!" she yelled as she seemed to stiffen and yet beg for more.

My confusion must have showed on my face because Red started to laugh.

"If done right, it is erotic and does not burn," she said as she laughed.

"Don't stop!" Maple pleaded.

"Get the other candle and follow what I do, just be sure to be far enough away to really heat the spot you want and not burn," Red said to me.

At first I didn't want any part of this, but as I watched Maple's response to what Red was doing, I felt I had to try. I lit the candle and hesitated long enough to let the wax melt a little, positioned myself about the right height as Red. When I tilted the candle, I watched in horror as more than just a drop fell from the candle onto Maple's thigh. I was afraid I had burnt her, but then I saw the was start to set and knew I had found a new game to play.

Published 
Written by gubica
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments