Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Little Bitch Gets Punished

"Little bitch has had a good start becoming my submissive. But to err is human. And to be punished is inevitable."

21
3 Comments 3
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

We fell into a lovely routine over the next few days. She would work out at the hotel gym every day, wearing her slutty and revealing workout clothes. I would return to the hotel after work, and she knew how to be waiting for me. She would be on her knees, still sweaty from her workout, but wearing just her little panties and holding my drink for me.

After handing me my drink, she would remove my shoes and socks and rub my feet. Up to this point, I completely ignored her. If I was in the mood for it, I would make eye contact with her, crook my finger to beckon her, and point to my cock. She would immediately undo my belt and pull off my pants and boxers. She would then proceed to worship my cock, balls, and ass until I nutted down her throat. After making sure to clean up any spilled cum using her tongue, she would resume her waiting position on her knees.

In the evenings, I would train her, use her, do whatever I wanted to her, and then provide her with aftercare until it was time to sleep. Things were going well.

Then, one afternoon, I returned to the room after work, and as soon as I walked in the door and glanced at her, I knew something was off. She was in her usual position, wearing only panties, holding my drink. But she was trembling slightly. After a moment's appraisal, I smiled to myself. That was a guilty little girl if I'd ever seen one. She had been impressively obedient so far. But sooner or later, they all stumble. And that's okay. That's what punishment is for. To teach and to correct. I went into the bedroom to get a few things I was sure I would need soon. I sat on the couch, tucking the items under a cushion. She handed me my drink while staring at the floor. I let her suffer in silence for about fifteen minutes while I enjoyed my whiskey. I finally looked over at her.

"Little bitch."

"Yes, Daddy?" she murmured, still looking at the floor.

"Look at me."

She slowly raised her head to face me. Her lip was quivering, and I could see she was on the verge of tears.

"How was your day today, little bitch?"

She burst into tears.

"Did you break a rule today?"

"Yes, Daddy," she sobbed.

"Before you tell me what happened, what's our rule about rule-breaking?"

Through her tears and sobs, she said, "Little girls who break the rules aren't allowed to wear panties."

She then immediately slid her panties off and handed them to me. I put them against my face to inhale their scent. They smelled like sex. They were stiff and dry but showed unmistakable evidence of having been soaking wet earlier in the day. I set them down on the couch.

"Into your fuckslut position, little bitch. Right now."

She obediently leaned forward, putting her head on the ground and her ass in the air, with her hands clasped behind her back. Her beautiful, naked body in that prone position was a tempting sight. But this was about punishing and instructing and not about my desire to fuck her and use her. At least not yet. I picked up my drink and completely ignored her for half an hour. To her credit, she maintained that position for the entire time despite how uncomfortable it must have been.

"Little bitch, tell me what happened."

She didn't speak for a few moments. I could hear her gulp audibly.

"Daddy, I didn't mean it."

Lightning fast, I stood up and spanked her hard, three times on each ass cheek. She tensed up each time I struck her but maintained her position.

"I didn't ask you if you meant it. I asked you to tell me what happened."

She sobbed silently and sniffed.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Thank you for punishing me. Daddy, today at the gym, I met a boy."

"How old was this boy?"

"Daddy, he was about my age. He was already working out there when I arrived. I had seen him there before. We were the only two people in the gym. He kept looking at me while I was working out. I was a good girl and followed your rule about flaunting my body to all men. I opened my legs, I bent over, I showed off for him. I could see him getting hard. I thought to myself, Daddy would be so proud that I used my slutty young body to get this boy hard."

"Then what happened?"

"I kept working out, and my mind was wandering. Suddenly, I looked up, and he was standing right next to me. I looked up at him, Daddy. I didn't mean to, but I looked him right in the eye, even though I know that's against the rules. We just stared at each other for a long moment. Daddy, we were both all sweaty and hot from the workouts. I could see the huge bulge in his shorts. And I was soaking wet from teasing him."

"What did he do, little bitch?"

"He never said a word. He reached out and started to stroke my leg. Daddy, I spread my legs for him, and then he started to touch my pussy thru my leggings. I reached out my hand and started to feel his cock thru his shorts. It was throbbing, Daddy! We just kept rubbing each other like that. I couldn't stop Daddy."

"You couldn't stop?"

"No, Daddy. And then...Daddy, and then I...Daddy, I reached into his shorts, and I pulled out his cock. At the same time, I used my other hand to push down my leggings and panties so that he could see my bare little pussy, Daddy. It was so wet!"

"And then what did you do?"

"I started jerking him off, and he started fingering my pussy with two fingers and rubbing my clit in little circles with his thumb. I pumped his dick, Daddy. He was so hard, and I could tell how badly he needed to cum, because of how I had teased him. It was all my fault, Daddy. I got him so fucking hard."

As she told the story, her girl-cum was visibly running down her thighs. She was ashamed of having violated the rules and scared about the consequences. But at her core, she was a dirty little whore, and relating the gory details of her transgression was turning her on immensely.

"It didn't take long, Daddy. I kept jerking him off, and then he was cumming all over my hand. I reached out with my other hand to catch all the cum. My Daddy taught me to never, ever waste cum."

"That's true, little bitch."

"When he finished cumming, I made him stop touching my pussy, Daddy. I was so close to cumming. But I was a good girl. You weren't there to give me permission, so I didn't let my little pussy cum."

Well, that was something, anyway.

"I licked all the cum off my hands, Daddy. I got down on my knees and sucked and licked his cock clean. And then I got down on all fours and licked up the rest of the cum off the floor. He just watched me while I did it, Daddy. While I licked up the cum off the floor like a nasty little whore."

LiaPeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaPeach

She was trembling, still holding her fuckslut position. Her pussy was still leaking everywhere.

"He put his cock away and just left without saying a word. My hands and my lips and my face were sticky with his cum, but he left me there like I was just his jerk-off toy, and he was done with me. I went back to the room, Daddy, and got ready to greet you when you came home. I stripped down to just my little panties. I didn't shower, I didn't wash any of the cum off. I left myself sticky and dirty to show you what I did."

While I was furious that she had broken the rules, I was also impressed by her level of evident contrition. Broken rules have consequences, however.

"Little bitch, come up here on the couch next to Daddy."

She slowly stretched herself out of her prone, fuckslut position. She was stiff and sore after having held it for almost an hour. She crawled onto the couch and sat beside me, her arms wrapped around herself.

"Come here, little girl," I beckoned to her.

She put her head on my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me, and she began to sob.

"I'm so sorry, Daddy, I'm so sorry, Daddy, I'm so, so, so, sorry...," her words broke off into more sobs.

"Shhhh, little bitch. You did the right thing by coming clean. Your punishment would have been much worse if you had lied to me. And believe me, I would know if you had lied to me."

She tensed up in my arms at the mention of punishment.

"Please punish me, Daddy. Please let me make it better. Please let me make it all better again."

"Okay, little girl. Lay down on your tummy across Daddy's lap."

She did as she was told, stretching herself out across my lap and positioning her pussy over my very hard cock.

"Hands behind your back."

She complied. I brought out one of the items from under the cushion - some wrist restraints, and I bound her wrists together tightly.

"Spread your legs, little girl."

She moved them apart, exposing her ass and pussy.

"Lick my hand. Get it nice and wet."

I put my hand in front of her mouth, and she stuck out her tongue and licked it, covering it with her spit.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Count out loud, little bitch. Fifty on each side."

She winced when I said the number. I slapped her right buttock with all my strength. There was a loud popping sound as my wet hand made contact with her smooth skin. I let my hand rest there for a moment before lifting it back up high in the air and then letting it fall again with full force onto her left buttock.

"One, Daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

SLAP...

SLAP...

"Two, Daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

SLAP...

SLAP...

"Three, Daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

By the time I got to ten, her ass cheeks were as red as tomatoes.

And her pussy was gushing like a fire hydrant. She was soaking my pants.

Her pussy was rubbing directly on my cock, which was amping me up. I paused her spanking, and I pulled out another item from under the cushion—a very large dildo. I pressed it against the entrance to her pussy. She moaned and pushed her ass back against the dildo, trying to get it inside her. I shoved it into her as deep as it would go. She screamed, a mixture of pain and pleasure as it filled her up. After using her pussy to get my hand wet again, I resumed spanking her.

SLAP...

SLAP...

"Eleven, Daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

We went on this way for a while. After every ten spanks, I would get my hand wet again using her girl-cum.

SLAP...

SLAP...

"Thirty-seven, Daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

When we got to forty, I started to ask her questions between spanks. My balls were filled with cum after rubbing my cock against her pussy during all the spanking.

"Have you learned your lesson, little bitch?"

"Yes, Daddy, I've learned my lesson."

SLAP...

SLAP...

"Forty, Daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

"What lesson have you learned?"

"Daddy, I learned my lesson that I'm not allowed to look any man in the eye without Daddy's permission."

SLAP...

SLAP...

"Forty-one, Daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

"What else did you learn?"

"Daddy, I learned my lesson that I'm not allowed to let any many touch me for any reason and especially not my pussy that belongs to Daddy."

SLAP...

SLAP...

"Forty-two, Daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

"And?"

"Daddy, I learned my lesson that I'm not allowed to jerk off strange men and eat their cum without Daddy's permission."

SLAP...

SLAP...

"Forty-three, Daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

"Little bitch, what are you?"

"Daddy, I am a whore."

"Little bitch, who owns all of your fucking holes?"

"Daddy owns my mouth and my cunt and my ass."

SLAP...

SLAP...

"Forty-four, Daddy. Thank you for teaching me."

I methodically made my way to fifty. Her ass cheeks were a deep red and looked raw to the touch. I left her on my lap, panting, her pussy still leaking, her wrists bound behind her.   I grasped the dildo and pulled it halfway out of her, and then shoved it back in. She moaned, and her body spasmed. I fucked her for a while with the dildo, jamming it in and out of her. Then I pulled it out of her. I shoved it in front of her pretty face and made her lick it clean.

I stood up, getting out from under her. I pulled her back over the arm of the couch so that her pussy was positioned in front of me. I took down my pants and boxers and released my rock-hard cock. I shoved it inside her. She screamed again, this time mostly with pleasure. I fucked her with all of my strength, and after seven or eight powerful thrusts, I nutted inside her, letting out my own loud moan.

Cumming inside my submissive after punishing her is very intense. It is a physical act of domination that accentuates the punishment I have just meted out. It's also a way of marking my fucking territory. He got to cum in her hand. I got to cum in her cunt. I leaned down close to her ear, and I rasped, "I fucking OWN you, little bitch. You and all your fucking little cum holes."

"Yes, Daddy. I belong to you. Every part of me, in every way."

"Good girl, little bitch. Good girl."

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments