Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Last Night - Part 1

"What we did last night was unexpected. Unimaginable. What a thrill."

18
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
595 words 595 words

Author's Notes

"First draft - let me know what you think!"

Last night, I came home from work with a tingle of excitement in my belly. I knew to expect something different. We used our codeword "date night" to indicate a new sexual experience. It was your turn to choose, to plan, to decide what this experience would be. I had no clue what you had in mind, but I could already feel it was going to be a wild night.

The house was empty when I arrived, your car missing from the driveway. I half expected to find you hiding somewhere, but I knew that that would be too simple. I made my way to our bedroom to find that you had left a note on the bed, attached to a big brown box. The note read, "wear this, and meet me at 3245 Wellington Road, apartment 401." I didn't recognize the address but had an idea of where Wellington road was.

I showered, making sure to shave everything, moisturized, and then opened the box to find the black thong you had chosen for me, a pair of classic black high-heels and a beige trench coat. With a small smile, I slipped into the thong and proceeded to finish getting ready. Red lip, black eye-liner, and straightened hair it would be. I know how you like it when my hair is pin straight.

I put the trench coat and shoes on and left the house. The drive only took about twelve minutes, but the anticipation of what was to come made it feel like hours. I was a little nervous, the tingling of excitement in my stomach becoming entangled. I slowly made my way into the building. The elevator brought me up from the ground floor, stopping at the second floor to pick up a man. He smiled briefly and walked slightly further into the elevator so that he was behind me. The elevator continued to the fourth without stopping at the third. At the fourth, the elevator doors opened and before I knew what was happening, I was blindfolded from behind.

CaamilaChain
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaamilaChain

The man placed one hand on my lower back while the other was holding the blindfold over my face. He guided my walk for what felt like a few minutes before he whispered in my ear, "get ready to enjoy the best night of your life." I shivered as he spoke. What did you have planned? I heard him knock on a door, and as we waited for it to be opened, he tied the blindfold around my head and let go of me. He caressed my cheek, which made me blush. 

When the door opened, I was gently nudged inside. The room smelled amazing; slightly musky but very inviting. I could feel myself getting excited and wet. I was guided further into the room until I could feel a surface at my thighs. Then, unexpectedly, the beige trench coat was pulled off of me and I was pushed forward, falling onto a bed. I felt my legs being held together and tied at the ankles. My arms were also being pulled behind me and tied to my ankles, so tightly that I couldn't move at all. I felt someone get on the bed next to me and nibble at my ear. "Welcome to our date night, sweetheart," you whispered. "Relax, and enjoy everything because it's about to get really intense." And with that, you began to nibble and kiss my ear again, pulling at my lobe, biting with a little more force and then slowly making your way down my neck with your lips...

 

Published 
Written by jkitty0210
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments