Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kitty Girl and the Girls of KINK I

"Dedicated to Mistress Laura and Ms Ally."

62
27 Comments 27
19.5k Views 19.5k
2.9k words 2.9k words
The doorbell rang. I glanced up at the clock in surprise. 10:12 pm. A bit late for trick-or-treaters. Thankfully, I had some left over candy still in the plastic pumpkin and I was still dressed in my costume. Tonight, I’d decided to be a little daring, and had dressed up as Kitty Girl… well, perhaps Kitty Slut would be a more apt description of my ensemble. I had my ears on, and I’d taken the time to blacken my nose with make-up and draw whiskers on my cheeks. Oh, and of course I had my collar buckled on, or should I say, one of them. Tonight’s wasn’t the cute little pink leather collar with rhinestone’s that spelled out Kitty, the twin tags dangling from it reading Property of Kate and Mistress Laura’s Kitty. Tonight I’d taken a secret delight in buckling on a thick black strip of black leather and securing it with a small padlock. Instead of my usual tags, dangling from it, there was only one tag hanging from a thick steel ring, meant to take a leash; Whore. Accompanying that statement was a set of keys. You see, the collar wasn’t the only thing I’d needed a padlock for…

I don’t always make the wisest choices and even at the best of times, my thoughts seem to be controlled by my sexual desires or, more precisely, my pussy. I was wearing a pair of leather cuffs with dangling steel wrings on my wrist, partially covered by the sleeves of a black lace sweater (that I was fairly certain hid the fact that I wasn’t wearing a bra). Subtle enough to, hopefully, not scare away the trick-or-treaters, or so I’d hoped. And anyway, wasn’t Halloween supposed to be scary?

To complete my costume, I’d chosen a red pleated skirt (again, I was fairly certain it was long enough to hide the fact that my panties were pumpkin colored and semi sheer and perhaps slightly damp). I’d been wearing pumps earlier, but I’d kicked them off a while ago, not really seeing the need to torture my feet the entire night.

So dressed as I was, with plastic pumpkin full of goodies in hand, I peered out through the spy hole, just to make sure it was costumed monsters and not the real thing…

Oh, the sight that greeted me. Two of the sexiest girls I’d ever seen dresses up as cops. They wore matching uniforms which I was pretty sure weren’t regulation. Mini dress dresses with brass buttons (the top three being undone enough to show off red lace bras and ample cleavage) hugged their curves. It didn’t stop there. Knee high boots, mirrored sunglasses, officers caps adorned with KINK (Kinky Investigators & Naughty Kops) chevrons, thick leather belts that cinched in their waist from which hung professional looking stainless steel handcuffs and a batons with side handles. A shiver went crawling up my spine as I undid the dead bolt and opened the door just enough to peek out.

“Can I help you?”

My voice shook a little. After all, no matter how you looked at it, I was in trouble. My knees shook a little too, and I got this feeling in the pit of my stomach, one that slowly made its way south as the two cops looked me over, their eyes hidden behind silver lenses.

“Please step outside on the porch.” One of them growled as I stood their blinking, my gaze taking in their uniforms, noticing their name tags with a start. Officer Laura and Officer Ally. Perhaps, if they’d given me a moment to think, my night would have turned out differently. I’d have slammed the door shut and locked it tight. In a moment of uncertainty, however, I simply stood there staring. After all, it wasn’t every night that two incredibly sexy police women showed up at my front door.

I guess I took too long making up my mind, so they decided to take matters into their own hands. Officer Laura stepped forward and pushed the door open before hooking her finger trough the ring on my collar and giving it a tug. With a gasp of surprise, I was pulled from the safety of my home into very uncertain territory. What was going on here? Was it a case of mistaken identity? Had they gotten their addresses mixed up? Was in in some sort of trouble? I felt a strange sort of fear take hold of me, one that seem centered in my loins and made my pussy wet and turned my nipples hard. I heard the door slam, and then, I was being roughly handled, turned around and pushed against my front door by Officer Laura.

“Hands against the door, legs spread.”

This time it was Officer Ally who spoke and I, unsure of what else to do, obeyed.

“Wider, whore.”

I felt the tap of the nightstick against the insides of my calves. Cold, unyielding nylon against my exposed flesh. Obediently, I spread my legs apart, whimpering softly as I felt the caress of Officer Laura’s nightstick sliding up the insides of my left leg, teasing me, hard and smooth. Squeezing my eyes shut, I pulled my lower lip between my teeth to silence the moan of pure lust I felt building inside of me as I felt it brush the crotch of my panties then teasingly leave me, starting over against my right leg, moving frustratingly slow towards my quivering pussy until I want to scream.

“You like that, don’t you, whore.”

Officer Ally who grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back, her lips brushing against my ear, her voice a menacing whisper.

“Answer me!” She spat.

“Yes, Ma’am.” I managed, my voice trembling as I felt Officer Laura’s baton brushing against my soaking wet panties again, this time rubbing against me, turning my insides to jelly. I felt Officer Ally’s chuckle as warm air against my exposed throat, her fist clenched tightly in my hair.

“Hands behind your back.”

I obeyed. What choice did I have, after all. Pressed up against my own front door, my legs spread wide, I placed my hands behind my back.

“Look at what we have here, Ally. The little slut’s wearing bondage cuffs. I think we found ourselves a kinky little kitty.

I heard giggles as my cuffs were fastened together (I found out later that they had used a carabineer clip like the ones used for rock climbing to do the job) and then I found myself being roughly handled and turned until I was facing the street once more, suddenly aware that the neighbors, were they looking out their windows, could see what was going on. I felt the heat rising in my cheeks, humiliation and a sense of powerlessness gripping me.

Officer Laura took my face in her hand, gripping my cheeks almost painfully as she forced me to look into her cold silver lenses, sending a shiver of fear up and down my spine.

“If you know what’s good for you, whore, you’ll co-operate. Understand?”

I did my best to nod, my eyes wide, trembling as she removed her glasses from her face. I found myself staring into a pair luscious brown eyes full of wicked promises. Eyes that burned through me like a laser and melted my will to resist.

“Yes, Ma’am.” I managed to whisper, unable to look away.

Smiling for the first time, she let go of me, hiding her eyes once more behind her shades, plucking the keys from my collar before hooking her finger through the steel ring once more and leading me towards the street, her partner following, hand between my shoulder blades, the sidewalk cold against my bare feet, all too aware of how exposed I was to anyone still up, not to mention anyone walking or driving past…

“Don’t dawdle.”

Officer Laura tugged sharply on my collar, focusing my thoughts on her rather than my surroundings. I suppose I should have been thankful. In fact, I might have been if moments later I hadn’t found myself leaning up against a black four door sedan, my hands still cuffed behind my back, facing the street. Before I could protest, or even catch my breath, Officer Ally had her hands up under my skirt and was pulling my sheer orange panties down my thighs, her nails raking over my tender skin. I cried out softly as she left a fiery trail of pain in her wake before silencing me by stuffing my underwear into my mouth.

AlisonCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisonCarter

They tasted of pussy. A mixture of bitter-sweet tang that I was so very familiar with, having sampled myself on more than a few occasions. To be honest, I was kind of in love with the taste of my own cunt.

“That should shut you up, you dirty little cunt.”

Unable to answer Officer Ally’s comment, I simply stood there, glancing back and forth at the costumed cops, my eyes wide as I contemplated my fate, shivering at the sight of Laura, her baton on one hand, tapping the length of it against her other palm, giving me a chance to get a good look at it.

It was black, and about two feet long. The handle was about six inches long with a mushroom shaped knob at the end, and ribbed. I suppose that was to grip it better. It didn’t take much imagination to think of other uses for it, and my imagination was in full swing by now. I shuddered, eyeing the knob. It was a little too large for me to be comfortable with.

Apparently Officer Laura could read my mind. Her lips twisted into a cruel smile.

“You really are a dirty little whore, aren’t you kitty?”

I simply nodded in agreement, my gaze glued to the baton in her hands, my pussy releasing a steady trickle down the insides of my thighs at the thought of being fucked with it. My heart was pounding against my ribs and each breath was becoming a struggle. I became so focused on the soft smack of the baton against her palm that I barely noticed the car driving past, slowing as the driver took in the sight of us, of me...

“Beg me, whore.”

She tugged my drool soaked panties from my mouth and handed them wordlessly to her partner while I tried to swallow, my mouth, suddenly dry, lifting my eyes to her taunting smile.

“Please…” I whispered, my breath catching on the word.

“Louder, slut.” Officer Ally said, her voice tinged with humor.

“Please.” This time, louder.

“Please what, whore?” Officer Laura demanded, loud enough for the driver of the car, who’d come to a complete stop, to overhear.

“Please fuck me. Ma’am.” The words spilled out of my mouth louder than I’d intended. Humiliation turned my cheeks hot as I spared a glance at my audience, a guy, not too bad looking, about forty or so. He met my gaze with a leer, making me feel dirty. Making me feel like a whore…

The sound of her baton stopped suddenly, drawing my eyes back to my captors. I watched Officer Laura twist her wrist so that the business end of it was pointing between my legs, straight at my cream filled cunt. Hypnotically, I watched, unable to even breathe as she moved lifted the hem of my skirt until my pussy was on full view.

“Nice…” I heard a driver of the car mumble.

My legs were about to give way. It was all I could do to keep upright as the cool air brushed across my mound, teasing the edges of my swollen lips, my hood, the gold of my piercing, my pulsing clit...

“Please.” This time my plea was somewhere between a whimper and a moan.

“Mine.” Officer Laura said, her voice hard. Whether she was referring to me or my cunt, I wasn’t sure, nor did I care. I was too far gone to worry about anything but the promise of relief, of pleasure.

“Fuck her, Laura.” Ally said, her voice sharp with anticipation.

She stepped closer, running the nightstick between my thighs, rubbing it against my pussy, caressing me, sliding it between my spread lips, making me moan and squirm as Officer Ally and the stranger watched.

“Listen to her, Laura. She sounds like a bitch in heat.”

“A kitty in heat, Ally. Our Kitty.”

I wasn’t about to argue, not with the promise of orgasmic pleasure to be had. I began to rock my hips, rubbing myself against the baton, my head falling back against the car, eyes closed, mouth wide open as desire flooded through me. How long she teased me, I have no idea, only that it seemed like forever. Too long, not long enough. I felt like a I was going to explode, and yet she kept playing me expertly, pushing me to the edge then backing off, much to the amusement of her partner and our voyeur. My nipples began to ache, and I found myself fighting for breath. I wanted, no, needed to cum, not caring who saw or heard…

“Look at me, whore.”

I felt the tap of the night stick against my inner thighs, and I whimpered, suddenly afraid that she was going to stop. I almost burst into tears at the thought.

“Who do you belong to, slut?”

Remembering her words from earlier, my body betraying me, shivers running up and down my spine, my pussy dripping like a leaky faucet, I answered as best as I could.

“I belong to you, Officer.”

“Good girl.” She said with a smile, turning the baton around in her hands and giving me my reward.

I felt the knob rub along my slit, pushing against my clit until I couldn’t stand it anymore, and then traveling the length of my soaking wet pussy again. Without being told, I shuffled my feet apart, giving her full access, and she took advantage, pressing the end of the handle into me, twisting it teasingly as it pushed between my dripping folds and into the tightness of my cunt.

“What are you?”

“A… a whore…?”

As a reward, she pushed the handle deeper into me, my pussy closing around the rounded knob.

“Whose whore, kitty?”

“Yours, Ma’am?”

I was learning quickly. Overwhelming pleasure spread like electricity through my frame as I felt the ribbed surface of the handle enter me, moving slowly in and out as she fucked me with it.

“And what are you going to let me do to you, if you let you cum, whore?”

“Anything.” I gasped out, my hips taking on a life of their own, moving up and down on the handle of her nightstick, fucking it as she held it steady for me, heat building up inside of me, my toes curling, cuffed hands clenching, crying out softly as I felt myself drowning in pleasure, closer, closer, so close….

“Anything, slut?”

“Anything!” I cried out, meaning it, feeling myself falling, flying, torn apart by the most mind blowing pleasure I’d ever experienced. I thrashed against the car, my hair flying all over as I shook my head, my words inarticulate, as I slammed my cunt up and down on the handle so hard that she had to grip it with both hands to keep from losing it, my muscles contracting and expanding around it, my thighs squeezing together as a scream was torn from my throat, announcing my climax to the world. I didn’t care. All I cared about was cumming…

Afterwards, I slid down the side of the car to my knees, the handle of her nightstick still impaling me, sobbing as I tried to catch my breath, unaware of my surroundings until I heard her voice, felt her touch as she tugged playfully on the baton imbedded in my dripping wet cunt.

“Remember your promise, slut?”

“Anything.” I answered, my words just loud enough to be heard as I fought for breath, my senses slowly coming back to me, Officer Ally’s voice in the background.

“Okay, move it along, nothing to see here. Come on, move it, buddy before I write you a ticket.”

“Anything.” I repeated, feeling a thrill rush through me as I gazed into Officer Laura’s mirrored lenses, my hungry smile reflected back at me.

To be continued…

=^.^=

So, unlike my other Kitty Girl stories, this one is pure fiction… well, not quite. Laura exists. She’s my Mistress. And Ally is her girlfriend. I have no words to describe the things Mistress does to me and for me... This started out as a masturbatory fantasy that seems to have developed a life of its own, one that I wanted to share. Unlike some of my other stories, I decided to make this one into bite sized chapters, each one, hopefully, raising the bar from the one before it. Yes, these are actually intended to get off to, and sometimes, it’s nice to have something you can read from start to finish in one session of “self-abuse”. So far, I have enough fantasy material for two more chapters. Seeing as how it started with only a single scene, we’ll see how far this one eventually goes…

Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments