Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jordan Ventures into the Dark World of Bondage, Pain and Sex Alone - Part One

"A married woman embarks on a journey into the dark world of sex, bondage and pain."

42
29 Comments 29
17.8k Views 17.8k
10.3k words 10.3k words
Matthew and I were in our senior year at college and were attending an appreciation dinner for an organization where we both volunteered. We knew each other casually and just by chance we sat at the same table. I had always thought he was a nice guy and very hot, but we were both involved with others so I never pursued it. He later told me basically the same about me.

We passed the time just making small talk but kept finding things we had in common, which was itself interesting since we were both on very different career paths. I was part of a small minority of women in engineering and he was in business. I intended going on for two more years to get my Masters and he was going on to law school.

I did not realize it at my conscious level quite yet but we were falling in lust. When we were leaving he asked if I wanted to come over to is apartment for a nightcap and more conversation. I had really not acknowledged the lust part to myself yet, but I did enjoy his company so I said, “Sure.”

I followed him to his apartment. We went in and shed some of the semi-formal clothing we had been wearing and got comfortable. He put on some light jazz and served Grey Goose on the rocks, he apparently lived well. After the first drink he offered another; it went down so smoothly and I was enjoying myself so I readily said, “Sure.”

I thought about my boyfriend, Bill, and what he would think of me but rationalized that we were just talking and enjoying interesting conversation.

Matt dimmed the lights as he gave me my second drink. Then he sat very close and put his arm around me. I was warm inside and beginning to feel a wet warmth down below. I also could not help but notice the growing bulge in his pants.

Before I knew it we were down to our undies, laying on the couch, making out like teenagers and things were developing rapidly. He pulled off my panties and dove into my soaking pussy. His lips and tongue knew just what to do! I was pulling him tightly into me and ready to cum. I had thrown caution to the wind, forgetting Bill, and was shouting, “Oh god, stay there, you got me, I am cumming!”

My clit was instantly sensitive, I had to push his head away or I would have really screamed. He came up and kissed me with my essence covering his face. I began to lick it off him and get more kisses.

My mind clicked into reality. What had I just done? I was almost engaged. Guilt began to run through my mind. This was not me, the nerdy engineer! As these thoughts were running through my mind, Matt moved and I found a rather nice cock poking my mouth.

“Matt, we cannot do this! We are both in serious relationships. I have never cheated on Bill and never wanted to.”

“I know how you feel, I have similar feelings. I am conflicted over doing what we are doing but I do know I have never felt this way with Sharon. I have feelings for you I have never felt for anyone.”

I threw away what was left of my caution and guilt and began to suck him. It had been quite awhile since I done this with anyone but Bill. This was new and exciting. I was totally enjoying it! Why did I feel like this? I should be jumping up and running! Instead we moved again so he was on his back, me between his legs and hungrily devouring him.

“Oh god Jordan, no one has ever taken all of me and held me deep like you. It is magical what you are doing to me. Get ready, I am about to– Oh, fuck!” he screamed and shot a huge load and I swallowed every bit. He quickly pulled me up to him and kissed me deeply, tasting the remains of his cum. This was something else Bill never did.

We were both quiet for some time. Each wondering, what now? What to say? Then we each started talking at the same time. I said, “No, me first. This is not me. I do not cheat. I don’t know what came over me! It must have been the alcohol and just the circumstances. It....”

He interrupted me, “Jordan I have noticed you for months but did nothing because of my girlfriend. I did make inquiries about you and found you were also attached, so I put you out of my mind. Honestly, I have wanted this for a long time but this was definitely not planned!”

He moved me off him. We sat, naked, facing each other, legs crossed, holding hands.

He continued, “My personal feeling is that this was made to be, it just took a long time to arrive. I have never met a girl who is as intelligent, well-grounded and sexual as you.”

He stood up and paced a bit. “I do not want to lose you. I think we belong together. I think there is love at first sight and I think I have just experienced it. . . Okay, your turn.”

He had expressed everything that I realized I was feeling about him. I did not say anything for some time, I was thinking things through. Finally I said, “You are totally right. We need to give this a chance. If what we both seem to believe is true, we cannot throw it away.”

It was the beginning of what was to be a sad but quick end to our respective relationships. Matt and I were together through graduation and in the spring of the next year, with me in grad school and him in law school, we had a small wedding.

Our love continued to deepen and the sex got better and better! It turned out we both had kinky sides so we became more experimental in pleasuring ourselves. Working and going to school did not leave much time, but we made the most of what we had!

I found that him spanking my ass increased the intensity of my orgasms. He spanked my clit with his cock and it often drove me to cum. I became better and better at holding his cock in my throat.

One night I was enjoying his cock, slowly teasing him and knowing I would soon get a large load. “Jor, stop teasing and let me go! You've got me dying here!” He was begging for release.

I strangely felt myself building to an orgasm, something I had never felt from giving head. I increased my efforts. Soon the pre-cum came and my feelings kept building. I could feel his cock beginning to pulse, it was like a trigger being pulled in me. “Oh god, Jor! Here it cums!” he shouted.

He started shooting a hot load in my mouth and I started to cum also. “Matt, Oh My god Matt! I am cumming also!” Every throb of his cock shot hot semen down my throat and caused my orgasm to continue. “Matt, I cannot believe it! I just came from feeling your orgasm and tasting your seed. It was incredible!

As our sex life developed, I evolved into a very multi-orgasmic woman. Not only did this thrill us both, but it created the problem of me sometimes literally losing control of my muscles and thrashing around the bed to the point he could not stay in me. This is what sparked our interest in bondage. We experimented with scarves, ties, belts, ropes; nothing was both comfortable and strong enough.

We began to visit various bondage oriented web sites looking for ideas. We discovered leather padded cuffs for wrists and ankles, hemp rope that was soft, strong and held knots unlike nylon and poly. So we ordered things and our tastes evolved.

I have strong memories of our first time with the leather and hemp. The smell and feel was wonderful. He strapped the cuffs on me. “Lay on the bed, legs wide, arms up!”

I was already wet from anticipation. He slowly went around the four corners of the bed. Tying the rope to my new cuffs, stretching me wide.

“You are going to be defenseless, unable to stop whatever I want to do with you! I am going to turn you into a screaming helpless sex slut.”

“I am yours to do as you wish. Make me your slut. Make me cum and never stop!”

When the last rope pulled tight, I could not move. I could feel my juice running down my thighs. He said nothing more, but just got between my legs and began beating my clit with his cock. I was trying to jerk away from him but it was impossible. "Oh shit, Matt! God... I am going to cum! Ahh fuck, fuck!”

I had a huge orgasm and yet he kept slapping me. “Stop, please stop, it's soo sensitive! I'm going crazy! You fucker," I yelled, "stop right now! Ohh, my god... I'm cumm... Fuck! Shit!!”

He stopped slapping but immediately plunged deep in me. “You want it little girl, don’t you?! Tell me how bad you want it!”

I was covered in sweat, my heart was pounding and I could barely talk. “Fuck me, just pound that big cock deep in me! Make me your bitch! I am going to cum again. Ohh crap, ahh damn!!”

That was the beginning of a whole new world for me. The pain of my sensitive clit being blended with my orgasms was an amazing revelation. I was just starting to discover the fine line between pain and pleasure; to discover just how close they run, sometimes totally together.
 
I enjoyed being firmly tied in various positions and being spanked and having my hair pulled. The sharp pain stimulated me sexually. I enjoyed the pain, in fact, more than Matthew seemed comfortable in giving it to me. He always worried he was hurting me too much.

This all developed over our first two years of marriage. At that point I graduated with a Masters and landed a great job in a city two and a half hours away. Matt had another year of law school to finish. I took the job and rented an apartment in the city. We commuted back and forth, trading weekends.

It was working out fine. We were both very busy so we mostly worked, ate and slept during the week. I missed our sexual workouts though. They had definitely been occurring more than just on the weekends.

Sometimes, during my lonely weekday nights, I hung around various bondage-oriented web sites to pass the time. Probably from spending time on the fetish web sites, I developed other fantasies that I wanted. However, from quite a few conversations I had with Matt, I knew he would not want to take part in them.

Several times during my first year I was sent on business trips to deal with clients on issues that needed personal contact. My next trip was to New York City. I recalled reading a web posting about a service located there that would cater to your specific fetish desires in a very confidential manner.

I went back through various postings and read about it. Every comment was outstanding with the exception of cost. That did not worry me. The only contact method was a telephone number. I called and heard a recording that just said leave your number and wait to be contacted.

I left my number and asked to be called during weekday evening hours. I received a call the next night.

“Hi, this is Kelly, is this Jordan?”

“Hi Kelly, yes this is Jordan.” My heart rate was going up already.

“Great. We received your request for more information regarding our unique services and I am calling to answer your questions. Are you still interested in learning more?”

“Yes. I am totally new to this, and to be honest, a bit nervous,” I said as I took a big gulp of the Absolut I had been sipping.

“Just relax. I hear that all the time and it is perfectly normal. Let me tell you a few things and then you can ask me any questions you may have.”

“Great.”

She went on to explain the process they go through with everyone who buys their service. How it is custom tailored to your desires. What the cost is and how payment is made. Many other details.

“So if I say ‘yes’ now you will send the questionnaire, evaluate my desires, determine if you can accommodate me and call back with payment details and we will set a specific date, correct?”

“Absolutely. Just say the word and I will put things in motion.”

I put my now empty glass down and said, “Okay, lets go for it!”

She told me they would get everything in the mail to me and when they received them back they would review them and get back in contact with me. My heart was still pounding a bit from her explanations, “I think I understand fully and am looking forward to what awaits me.” God, had I really agreed to this?

“Okay, goodnight Jordan.”

“Bye.”

The package arrived a few days later. Their questionnaire was very detailed. They could obviously cater to almost any fetish you desired. My apprehension level went up as I went through it.

Time for more Absolut!

I limited my desires to safe sex, bondage, pain but no bodily markings that would last longer than a day. Then I got to the part requesting two fully nude pictures, with my face obscured for my privacy so they could be properly prepared for me. They were obviously very thorough. Satisfied, and excited in sat back and refilled the Absolut!

I finished it, requesting two days with them. It would be the end of a planned week long trip to New York on company business. I put the package in the mail the next day.

The next week the phone rang one night. “Hi Jordan, this is Kelly. Good to talk to you again!”

“Hey, I had a feeling it might be you. Good to talk to you also,” I said as I started walking to the kitchen.

“We received your package and your requirements are well within our capabilities. We have designed two days for you, as requested. The dates you requested will be just fine.”

Having poured my favorite over ice, I said, “Wonderful! I am really looking forward to it. Can I get sort of an outline of what you have planned for me?”

“No, we do not do that. Everything is a secret until it happens to you. This heightens your craving, we have found.”

I guess so, I thought! “So, what now?”

“Send the payment in cash via registered mail to our Post Office box. Upon receipt, we will send you a last letter giving you instructions for your specified day. We look forward to making your dreams come true!”

“Well, okay. . . I guess there is nothing left to do.”

“No, everything is taken care of. See you in a couple weeks. You will not be sorry I promise you! Goodnight Jordan.”

“Bye Kelly.”

It gave me chills to think of what I had done, especially without telling Matthew. I would have to explain my extra days in New York. I had never lied to him about anything and now this.

I went on my trip, telling Matthew I was going to stay a couple extra days to shop and sightsee. “It is not like I get to New York often, this is only my second trip.” I told him.

He told me to enjoy myself. Little did he know in what way that would be, I thought guiltily.

My business was finished at lunch on Friday. Afterwards, I went to my hotel and changed into black sweats as instructed. I left my hotel before 2pm, wearing the sweats and carrying a small white sack with my just some makeup and ID. I walked to the appointed corner and waited.

A large black Cadillac Escalade stopped and two men got out. “What is your safe word?”

“Red.”

“Okay, get in the back.” I did and immediately one guy put a black bag over my head and handcuffed me. “You have read about our privacy rules. This is for you and the company’s protection. Just relax, the ride is not too far.”

After a silent ride through traffic, in which my apprehension level had been getting steadily higher, the truck stopped and the engine went silent. The two men brought me out of the truck and led me into a building where my arms were released. I heard a door unlatch. I was guided down into a comfortable arm chair. The black hood was removed. My small sack was taken and placed on a table next to me. There was also a glass with ice and clear liquid in front of me. 'Water' I wondered?

The two men quietly disappeared. I blinked my eyes a few times to get used to the lights and looked around, seeing a very beautifully furnished large office. It reminded me of an old English drawing room. A gentleman with white hair sat across the table from me.

“Good afternoon Jordan, welcome to our house. I am Mr. Smith. I will be your host for the next two days. I am responsible for your well being and also to ensure that you experience everything that you indicated you wished. This is the questionnaire you filled out during your application process to attend our facility. You were quite complete and I want to quickly go over it and our rules to make sure we both have the same understanding.”

I picked up the glass and the odor of vodka was unmistakable. How considerate and needed, I thought.

“In short, you indicated that you and your husband have been personally involved in bondage and various modes of pain for the past eighteen months, give or take, and that they have peaked in terms of how far he is interested in going. Am I correct so far?”

“Yes. I want to test my limits, physical, sexual and mental. My husband and I are both very happy with our sex life but I desire more and he is unable to give me what I need. So I am here for you to use as you see fit to give me the experiences I desire.”

I took my first sip, it went down very smoothly; bringing a smile to my face and a bit of relaxation to my body.

“You were given a very explicit explanation of our rules and I want to make sure you fully understand what you are undertaking. Now, we are having a pleasant conversation. When we are finished, and if you choose to walk through that door over there, you will be entering a world where you have absolutely nothing to say about what you will be required to do or endure. You will have no name. Slut is one of the common terms we use to refer to our female clients, but it could be anything and you will respond to anything you are called. Also, there is no Master or slave concepts here. You are master of yourself as you have proved by coming here. Submission is a gift one gives and one can take back.”

With my next sip I began to feel more of my nervousness begin to fade.

“Our only promise is that we will not require anything we feel is impossible for you. We have much experience in these matters and so we are confident in our abilities and skills. The test is, do you have the same confidence in yourself?”

“All sex will be safe with condoms if it involves people we have not personally tested in the past two days, otherwise all sex will be unprotected. No bondage or pain experience will be life threatening. You have your safe word, “Red”. You can always use that to stop whatever is happening, but if you do use it, your session with us is over. There is no second chance, no refund of your payment. You will be given your clothes and the few things we asked you to bring with you and you will leave.”

“I understand that your husband is unaware of your participation with us and you require that no mark be left on you that will not be gone by Sunday afternoon when you will leave us. Do you understand and agree to everything I have told you so far?”

Even though I had been slowly sipping I was totally alert to everything he told me. I answered, “Yes, I understand and agree. I am anxious to begin my encounter with whatever you have planned for me!”

“I have here a special collar that you will wear for the next two days. I want you to examine it as I explain it to you. As you can see and feel, it is made out of a fairly hard rubber that bends but is not particularly soft. Note the two metal bands that run around it’s inside. This collar is not only a sign of your submission, but it is a shock collar. That little square box that is integral to the collar contains a battery, receiver and a gps tracking device. If you do anything that violates the rules you will be shocked.”

“The strength of the shock is automatically adjustable. Each time you are shocked its strength is automatically slightly increased so your next shock will be slightly stronger, I am sure you get the idea. It is not pleasant and will just get worse as you accumulate shocks. No one has ever been with us and not been shocked, it is fairly impossible, but you do not want to accumulate too many or it may become very unpleasant.”

“It is not at all dangerous to you physically but it can become extremely painful. Past sluts have had to use their safe word because they were disobedient and accumulated so many shocks they had to stop. I sincerely hope that is not your fate.”

I tipped up the glass and finished it all. I was filled with nervous apprehension. I had thought of the many things that could happen to me. Now, I would soon find out if any of my thoughts would become reality!

“Lastly, when you go through that door you will meet various people in your next two days with us, both men and women. You are not allowed to speak to anyone you meet unless you are asked a question that requires a response. To be clear, if you are told to do something you will do it with no verbal comment or question. Only if you are asked a specific question can you speak and then it must only be yes or no. Your safe word is the only allowed word you can utter without being asked a question. Any violation will, of course, result in a shock. The one exception is that there will be times when you will most likely feel the need to scream or utter other spontaneous words. That is allowed. Is everything clear?”

“Yes, I understand,” I said. His calm and gentlemanly manner plus the smooth vodka had set me totally at ease.

“Fine. Now our little meeting is at an end. If you still want to begin, put that collar around your neck and snap it together. It has been specially made to fit you tightly but not choke you. It can only be removed with a special key which, at the moment, I am in possession of. You are also free to leave if you so desire.”

I took the collar and fitted it around my neck until I heard the loud “snap” of the lock. Once it was latched In place, I was committed.

“Good luck to you Jordan. I hope this brings you everything you desire and that we may see you again in the future.”

He stood and motioned me towards the door that was made from the same oak that paneled the room. I walked purposely to the door, opened it and walked through. The door closed and the lock clicked behind me.

The room I had entered was obviously very large, like an old warehouse. The light that existed was very dim. There was a faint odor that was familiar but I could not place. I heard nothing, so I slowly walked forward, just making out shadows of things I did not recognize and saw no persons.

Suddenly, two quick sharp blows to my ass startled me. I almost fell as the unexpected pain shot through me.

“Take off your shoes and clothes Slut. You are not going to be needing them for two days.”

I had been instructed to only wear sweats, nothing else. So I dropped the pants, stepped out of them, pulled the shirt over my head and dropped it to the floor. Then I bent down, untied the Nikes, removed them and stood up. My bare feet could feel the wooden floor. It was rough but had been smoothed with years of use.

Suddenly I was grasped from behind. Both my nipples were squeezed hard! My pussy roughly probed. I did not say anything. All I could see were arms covered in black material.

“She is going to be interesting. Her pussy is already beginning to drip. Give me the clamps.”

I felt my nipples being pulled taught and then a clamp forcefully grabbed each one. I saw two figures in front of me but they were all in black and hard to fully make out in the dim lights of the warehouse. My nipples were jerked forward and again I almost fell. I was connected to them by either a rope or a chain.

“You might want to come along with us if you want to keep your nipples intact.”

I immediately followed the dim figures and was able to relieve the strain on my nips but not the squeezing pressure. Soon they told me to stop and look down. As I did they turned on a flash light and illuminated the floor in front of her.

“See those slipper-like things on the floor?”

“Yes.”

“Step into them”

“Okay.” A quick pain shot through my neck and my hands flew to the collar.

“Did I ask you a question?

“No.” So, I thought, that is just the first shock from the collar.

“This was a lesson for you, you had better remember the rules, the shocks only get worse. Now do what I said and step into the shoes.”

I did, still feeling the after effects of the shock around my neck and head. One of them bent down and pulled a strap around the back of each foot, securing my feet into the shoes so they would not come out. The material was very light, allowing for easy movement of my feet but the strap held them tightly on.

“Spread your legs and squat down just a bit. That’s good. I have a device I am going to insert in you pussy and ass and then buckle around your waist. I am also going to put cuffs on your wrists. I will explain more in a minute.

I felt a dildo-like thing slip in my pussy and another was pushed into my ass. A belt came up my front and back side and attached to the belt they tightened around my waist. Ropes were tied to the cuffs and my arms stretched out to the sides and tied to something making them secure.

“These dildos will not come out no matter how much you try to use your muscles to push. The arm ropes will keep you from falling. Now lift up with your toe and calf muscles. Try holding that position. Okay, good, you have the idea, relax. Something like wearing heels without the support.”

“Now comes your first test. First I am going to turn this flood light on you. We are now going to leave and flip a switch as we do. It activates the PSG MAX Power box that sends sharp electrical charges to the dildos. The box itself is only powered by a nine volt battery so it will not physically injure you. The shocks themselves are really not very strong, but being directed to these dildo's, they can be surprisingly unpleasant. As before, it is engineered to produce a quick series of electrical shocks, very similar in that way to your collar.

I remembered reading web posts about it from my visits to various fetish sites. That plus my own engineering experience told me its jolts would not be pleasant!

“Each of your feet controls one. I am not sure which is which but you will probably figure it out soon enough. The idea is that as long as you stand on your toes, no complete circuit, no shock, but if you let your heels down you will get repeatedly shocked as long as your heel is down. It is not one long shock. It pulses rapidly so it will keep shocking you as long your feet are not elevated.”

“It is pretty intense I understand but I have never had that device on me. You will be watched and this will be stopped when they think you have either passed or failed the test, or you can always use your safe word. You may want to raise up now because we are leaving and I am going to flip the switch in about five seconds.”

“Oh yeah, I meant to take those clamps off.” He roughly pulled them off me, the blood rushed back to my nips and the pain was excruciating, exacerbated by his harsh rubbing and squeezing of them.

“Ohh, Fuck!!”

“Did you have something to say?”

“No.”

“Good luck.”

I quickly got on my toes, wondering how long I could possibly stay in this position.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

Maybe if I could do it long enough I would pass the test and not get shocked. The memory of the collar shock was still with me and it was not pleasant. Had I bitten off more than I could chew, I wondered?

I am tough though. I run and work out at the gym. I'd had eighteen months of bondage and other experimentation and had learned with Matthew that I mentally associated pain with sexual pleasure. I had asked for this and I was going to see it through. I knew it was safe and that the pain I felt was more from where I was actually being shocked than by the actual strength of the voltage involved. I also knew I could stop it if it truly became unbearable... Somehow though, all of that was small consolation.

My calf muscles were starting to quiver a bit. I redoubled my efforts to stay elevated, however I knew I was losing ground. “Oww.” I winced as my left leg briefly went down too far and an electrical jolt shot through my pussy. Now I knew which leg did what, for whatever use that might be. "Ah!! Shit!” I hissed as my damn left leg again touched it again! With those stinging shocks to remind me, I over corrected and my right leg was next to make contact. "Ow, fucking hell, that stings!" I gasped as the next jolt ran straight into my ass!

I tried to use my arm ropes to hold me up and that worked briefly, but they were tied in such a way as to deny me the leverage I needed. Suddenly four quick, sharp pulses to my pussy and ass had me dancing on my toes! "Damn it! I yelled in growing frustration, "that fucking hurts!”

Both legs had given way by then and shocks had immediately run through me. The pain seemed to go from my pussy and ass straight up to my brain. It was incredibly painful, yet even through the pain, I felt my pussy become wet and the sensations running through my body were as much from my excitement as they were from my fear. 

I was sweating pretty profusely by then and I refused to ask for help. My legs were shaking like crazy. I knew I had few left reserves to call on and thought I would soon scream if I didn't get relief. But still, something deep inside me demanded I push myself. I had to know how much I could take, and I knew if I stopped then, I would always wonder what if... Then, I took a deep breath I let myself down and began to absorb the shocks.

Eight or ten short quick jolts went through me and they just kept coming. They hurt, but I soon found it was more my fear than the actual pain that had been torturing me, and I greatly satisfied to realized I was able to bear it. Apparently though, they noticed too. Suddenly the shocks increased in strength. I jumped and quickly flew up again to stop what was now very close to being unbearable. Uncontrolled tears began to run down my cheeks. God, these wouldn't have been so bad on my arms or legs, but being directly applied to my most sensitive flesh, they were becoming fearsomely painful!

I stood on my toes, legs shaking and doing what little I could with the arm ropes. Anything to keep me away from the jolts that were waiting for me when I failed. Once again my left leg went down just a bit too far, one quick snap to my pussy! God this was really becoming more than I could bare. Another snap! This time my right foot had lost its last bit of strength and my ass took the pain. The two jolts had me back on my toes but I knew I would not last long.

I was sweating like I had run a 10K, my heart was pounding. My pussy and ass felt like hot pokers were in them. I made up my mind to give in to the shocks and accept whatever happened to me. I let both feet down and nothing, no shocks. I slumped down, hanging on the arm ropes and involuntarily my tears turned into body shaking sobs. I was mentally exhausted and my body shook from the mixture of agony and tingling arousal that coursed through me. 

Moments later, Two women, all in black, came over to me. “You did very well, most people give up long before you did. Relax and we will get you out of this.”

My muscles were shaking and I could feel the remnants of the shocks in my pussy and ass. It was a searing feeling. I had never experienced anything like it before. And then there was the smell . . . My sweat and a nasty stench. I finally stopped crying as they got me totally free. I wanted to talk so bad but I knew the consequences.

They led me over to a large old claw foot bath tub full of hot water. “Get in and just relax for awhile, we are not totally mean and nasty.” I almost said thanks but held back just in time. I sank down, the water was just what I needed!

“Oh sorry, stand up and bend over for a minute.” I did as instructed and one of them pushed a large, lubed butt plug up my ass. “Just to get you ready. Enjoy the water.”

I did relax in the dark and the hot water felt so good but then I began to think about the “Just to get you ready” statement. That could only mean one thing.

There were no windows at all in the building so the only light was what they provided from various lights seemingly positioned everywhere. They purposefully kept the building dark. There was a small dim light shining down on me, just enough to let me see myself and the tub. The odor I could not place was still in the air.

With no sunlight and no clocks, time had no meaning. I fell asleep for some period of time and was then awakened by two guys, different, I think, from the first two.

“Here is a nice warm towel, stand up and dry yourself off. Then step carefully out of the tub. Did you enjoy your little electrical simulation fun?”

I thought before I answered, “Yes.” I did not want to get tricked into another shock.

“Hold my hand and come with me, it is time for more fun! Just leave the towel here.”

He grabbed my hand and lead me across the room to another dark place. My feet were still feeling the old rough floor. I had to walk a bit slowly because of the plug in my ass.

“Sit down on the floor and buckle these wrist and ankle cuffs on yourself. We are going to be watching carefully so make sure they are as tight as you can pull them!”

I did as instructed, having to sit gingerly, again because of the plug. I got all four of them on and cinched tight.

“Okay, stand up and follow me.” We were again in dim light so I could just see enough to follow him and see a piece of equipment as we approached it. He positioned me up against it and used floor pedals to adjust its height.

“Now lean forward and lay your torso on it.” I did as instructed, finding it soft. They each took one arm and stretched it out in front of me and tied me to rings at the far end of the horizontal surface. They adjusted a padded oval hole so that my face fit in it and secured a band across the back of my head so I could not raise up. All I could see was darkness below me.

Then they came behind me and tied my legs spread wide to arms protruding sideways from the vertical part of the device. My pussy and ass could not have been more exposed. Then they both stood behind be and adjusted the device’s height so that their cocks were exactly lined up with my pussy.

“You indicated on your application that one thing you wanted was to be overwhelmed with orgasms. Made to pass out from having so many. This is going to be your first of many opportunities to test just what you can take, in many different ways. In this test you cannot cum without our permission, if you do the collar will go off and keep going off every time you cum without permission. Is that clear?”

“Yes.”

I was tired and afraid, but my pussy was already dampening again and I was hoping for some pussy play when, without warning, both my ass cheeks were repeatedly hit hard. They were stinging and burning. I gritted my teeth and did not respond. Soon I felt a hard cock rub up and down between my pussy lips, gathering my juice all over his cock. Suddenly, one long, giant deep thrust into me. “HOLY SHIT,” I yelled.

I was still trying to get over the pain of the slaps when he was fully in me with one stroke and pounding me like a machine. “Oh my god! I am not ready. I don’t think I can. . . “ He was well lubed and his hard penetration did not hurt, it was just totally unexpected.

I had seen two handles on the device when I laid down that were right on the end, about next to my ass. I knew from the strength of his strokes that he was holding them and using them as leverage to pound me as hard as he possible could. His balls were slapping my clit on each stroke and my orgasm was quickly building. I knew I had to hold back until given permission.

His speed and strength did not abate. I was again gritting my teeth and squeezing my muscles to hold off the orgasm that was trying to let go. I pulled the ropes tight with my cuffed wrists, trying to create pain. Anything to divert my mind. I think fright of the impending shock if I let the orgasm loose gave me the mental strength to hold it in. I was dying. I had never been pounded this hard for this long and not cum. My whole body was tense. My only thought was Hold it back, Hold it back, Hold it back. I thought he would go on forever!

“Okay Slut let it go if you can.”

If I can I thought, I was dying here! “OH MY FUCKING GOD, I’m cumming!” My muscles lost control and went into a convulsion as a huge stream of fluid squirted out of me. I was covered in sweat and gasping for breath. He kept pumping me and I felt him tensing and his cock stiffen even more. His hot load went deep in me and I screamed again with another huge orgasm that quickly built into a third. He stayed buried deep in me, pulsing out the last of his seed and I had several smaller orgasms as he finished. He pulled out and his partner said, “Now for the other hole.” I was ready to die when I heard that.

He moved he table down just a bit to line up with my ass. I felt the plug begin to be slowly removed. The pressure built as its large end was opening me. Finally I was open enough and it quickly popped out.

“Your ass looks delicious. It must be experienced. Get ready for another go! Same rules apply, no cumming until I say.”

All I could do was mumble a hardly intelligible, “Yes.”

Thank god he was not as thick as the first guy. He rubbed his cock up and around my pussy to get it fully covered with lube juice and added some extra lube to my ass. He eased his way into my ass until my sphincter was totally relaxed and then he started to pound away. He was just as fast and hard as the first guy.

Just like the first guy, he held the handles to give him leverage and hammered my ass! I could not believe it but his balls were hitting my clit just like the first guy. My orgasm feelings built up even quicker. I did the same things I had done before to slow the feelings and divert my mind except this time it did not work. I could not stop the orgasm but hoped to keep it small enough that he would not notice.

“Thought you could fool me didn’t you? Your muscles and juice will always give you away.” Instantaneously my collar zapped me! “FUCK,” I screamed!

The guy never slowed down, the other guy said, “We told you the rules. You better hope you can hold back the next one.”

I guess it was the electrical jolt that, besides hurting like hell, actually helped me. I was able to focus on the pain and restrain my still building sexual feelings; restrain the orgasms until he was ready to let me go. I just hoped he did not try to hold me back after he came.

“Get ready Slut, when you feel me shoot in you, you can cum.”

I had already felt him beginning to tense and his cock began to pulse. I felt his hot cum. I squeezed down on is cock and screamed, “Shit, fuck, keep doing me! I am cumming! Don’t stop!”

He pumped me until I came several more times, my muscles continuing to milk his now dry cock. There was nothing left to come out of him and he slowly withdrew.

“Man she is some fuck. One of the best anal’s I have ever had!”

I was totally spent. I just laid there as they untied me. I wanted so much to say something but knew I could not.

“She seems pretty wiped out. Lets take her back to the tub so she can relax more and get ready for her next test.”

They walked me back with sticky cum dripping out of both holes and had me get back into the same tub I had come from. I leaned my head back against a soft headrest and thought about what had happened to me so far.

I found myself gently rubbing my pussy, I could still feel a bit of the tacky seed that had been deposited in me. My clit was a bit sore and I had a very clear memory of the jolts that had so recently shot through me. These thoughts soon gave way to sleep.

It seemed like no time had passed when I was awakened. A female voice said, “It is dinner time. Get up and dry off. I will take you to your food.”

She held my hand and led me across the warehouse. The floor here was particularly rough, I hoped I would not get a splinter. “See that large silver ring illuminated to your right?”

“Yes.”

“That ring is going to be your evening test. When they are through with you there you will be totally exhausted and will be put to bed for the night. Before the ring you will have a small training session in something you must learn. That is all I can tell you at this time.”

“Here is your dinner. Since your safety is our top priority the food is light but delicious. Enjoy it and you will then be taken for training.”

I sat at a small table, lit by a small overhead spotlight. Dinner was a small; very tasty piece of fish, small salad, baked potato, mixed vegetables, a glass of water and a wonderful Chardonnay. The events so far had sapped me but I knew I needed the food so I dug in and fully enjoyed everything. At least my entrance fee included gourmet food, I thought with a wry chuckle.

As soon as I had finished my wine and the glass of water, the female, dressed all in black, appeared. “Time to go for your training lesson.”

I stood up and she led me through another dark area that became lit as we walked into it. Sitting in a chair was a man, again all in black. The only thing I could tell about him was that he was a black man. His huge, flaccid, black cock protruding from his clothes.

The woman asked me if I had ever seen or had a cock that large.

“Only in movies. I thought my husband was pretty big but he is nothing like that!”

“Do you deep throat your husband?”

“Yes.”

“Get on your knees in from of him and suck his cock. Give it all the sexual desire and expertise you possess. You want to make him cum but your goal is to take him fully deep in your throat.”

I got on my knees and held his semi erect organ. It felt nothing like Matt. It was huge. My hands would not fit around it. I immediately wanted it. I began to slowly lick and kiss it. As I stroked it, it began to rise and grow in size. I took it’s head into my mouth and was amazed by the feeling of his member growing in my mouth.

As I softly stroked him, I took him deeper into my mouth. When he hit my throat I felt a gag start but repressed it and tried to take him farther but after several attempts I could not get over it. He was simply too large for me.

“Stand up,” the woman told me. “I am going to spray the back of your throat with a numbing medicine that will stop the choking. It will take affect rapidly. You should be able to take all of him in but it will also wear off rapidly. Hold him deep as long as you can. We will repeat this process until you can do it without the spray. You are going to need this skill so try very hard.”

The spray was cold and I could feel my throat become numb. I got back to him and greedily took him in my mouth, anxious to fully swallow him. I was amazed that I was able to fully take him, right down to the base of his cock. I went up and down several times, thrilled by the feeling of a cock so deep in my throat! The building orgasm feelings that I had with Matthew started in me.

I briefly thought about Matthew. I really am a slut. He thinks I am enjoying shopping while I am enjoying sucking the biggest black cock I have ever seen. What am I doing?

I came back to reality as my numbness began to wear off. I could keep him deep but when I had to come up for air, I could not go back down again. The gagging feeling was less but it still stopped me.

She sprayed me again and I eagerly went back to him. This was repeated several times until I again felt the numbness leaving but this time I could still hold him and take him deep with no choking. My somewhat tentative attempts ended.

I insatiably took his cock. I loved my new ability, wanting to make him cum and feel him shoot down my throat. My best efforts were soon rewarded when I felt his phallus stiffen and his hot semen spurt down my throat. I tried to hold him deep as he finished pulsing out his cum but could not hold my breath long enough; his last bit of discharge ended on my tongue, lovely!

I had tried to repress it but the thoughts and feeling of that cock cumming down my throat caused yet another orgasm. I quietly shivered as it ran through me.

“Congratulations Slut, you are going to need that new skill before you leave us. And I see you enjoyed it enough to cum again. I am delighted for you. Now come with me to the sliver ring.”

We walked through the darkness towards the ring which was illuminated with two spotlights. I was still glowing inside from the orgasm and the thrill of completing that wonderful blow job. I really wanted to talk to her but did not want more shocks. I think the no talking rule was almost as hard as the physical trials I had been through so far.

She handed me two wrist cuffs and told me to put them on, tight, as we walked. I did as instructed.

When we arrived I was surprised at just how large the ring was. It was some highly polished metal that gleamed and reflected the light. There were two boots, inside the ring, at its base. She told me to step up and into them, which I did. She then clipped a rope to each of my wrist cuffs, pulling and attaching them to small rings on each side of the large ring.

The boots fit me very well and seemed to be made from the same type of rubber as my collar. She came over and bent down to tie them. “These are sized for you as you can probably tell. When I am finished you will be very secure. Your arm ropes and these boots are attached to strong springs that will keep tension on your arms and legs as they move around the ring.”

“If you have not figured it out yet, each of your legs and arms can be moved independently around the inside of the ring. One last thing. You must wear this blindfold.” It was made of a very soft material that totally conformed to my face. My world was totally dark.

I heard a soft whirring sound and my legs started to separate as they were pulled sideways by the ring. The boots swivelled to allow my legs to move as necessary to accommodate my natural ankle and hip movement. My arms also moved, pulled to the top of the ring.

I was now hanging by my arms and my legs were stretched almost totally out to each side. I was never good at the splits. This position was no where near normal for me; the angle was straining muscles I had not used in years. They were already burning from the unnatural spread.

A man said, “Open you mouth.”

I did as told. I could smell leather. A small flat square of what I thought was leather was inserted.

“Do you know what this is?”

“No.”

“This is the end of the riding crop I am going to use on you. You can yell and scream all you want but I will not stop until I decide it is time.”

With that, it was withdrawn. My mind began to race and I felt fear grip me.

I could hear the whooshing sound and feel the puffs of air as the crop rushed past parts of my body. I began to sweat and nothing had happened yet.

Abruptly a short, sharp pain struck the tip of each nipple. It felt like each nip had been bitten by a bee. I quickly pulled back the little bit that I could. That was quickly followed by four harsh strikes to my right tit. Pain shot from my nipple to my brain. “Ahh, fuck!”

Now my left nipple was attacked. Four strikes. Searing pain was now gripping me. “Damn,” I yelled uncontrollably. My muscles tried to pull me away but the springs and ropes held me tight in place.

Now I could feel a gentle tapping on my clit. It felt good but the fear of a hard hit was forefront. I was not wrong. Three quick strikes and my nipple pain seemed minor.

“Oh god my FUCKING CLIT!, please, please.” Two more swift, sharp hits and it was throbbing in torment. Tears were starting to run from my eyes under the blindfold, I could feel them flowinf down my cheeks.

One final harsh blow.“Holy shit! You are killing me.” I never imagined I could suffer so much so quickly. Sweat was pouring off me. My whole body was quivering. He had perfect aim. Each blow from that small square of leather hit exactly on my clit.

All was now quiet. I was being left to suffer in silence. There was no use trying to hold back the tears; I was reduced to whimpering and waiting. Then, with no warning, uncounted strikes to my ass and the backs of my legs. Now my tears were running freely. All I could do was sob and moan. I was only able to whisper a whimpering plea, “Please no more, I cannot take it, please, please.”

“Use your safe word!”

But I refused to give in. Quiet again; then more snaps and cracks to my nipples, ending with several to my clit.

“Fuck, fuck, FUCK, please I am begging.” I could no longer scream. I was reduced to a blubbering, sobbing, disoriented person. My nipples and clit were on fire!

I felt the wheel start to move. It was turning me. I kept going around until I was upside down but still stretched as before. In fact my legs were now stretched fully side to side; my pussy could not have been more vulnerable.

Time was meaningless. I was left in this position, in total darkness and no sound of any kind.

Then I again felt soft tapping on my clit. This time I was even more open to him due to my position. I anticipated what was coming. “Oh god, please no, anywhere but there, please, please,” I sobbed out.

Abruptly four cracking blows to my fully exposed inner right thigh. Each one getting closer to my pussy. Silence again. Then four more harsh strikes to my left thigh, ending within millimeters of my pussy. “Ohh, fuck, fuck, fuck. . . “ I cried out.

Then he started up the soft gentle tapping on my clit again. I was waiting for the smacking to begin but it did not, just the continued soft tapping. The pain was slowly abating and the tapping slowly began to feel good. I realized that the material hitting me was almost soft, definitely not as hard as before. I was afraid to allow my brain to go there, too scared to think of pleasure.

However the tapping stayed gentle and my fear slowly began to melt away as my subconscious sexual response began to kick in. The various pains were fading somewhat and I could actually feel myself getting wet there. Did I dare hope?

The speed of the tapping increased but not the force. I felt the beginning of an orgasm forming but I tried to suppress it, this could not be what they wanted from me. The speed increased more but again not the force. As much as I tried to resist, the orgasm was going to happen.

My muscles began to involuntarily contract, “Ahh yes! Oh, shit that feels good! Fuck, I'm cumming, it is so damn strong!!!” He slowed down but kept up a soft tapping on my clit which just drove me further into the orgasm. My arms and legs were trying to thrash around but I was held tight. As the orgasm peaked, my whole body contracted; I felt a huge stream of fluid shoot up in the air and then fall down on me, soaking me to my hair.

I did not squirt very often. Sometimes Matt would do something undefinable that would cause me to squirt a bit. He always enjoyed it but I had never done anything like what had just happened. I almost could not believe all that came out of me.

The wheel started to turn again, bringing me back to an upright position. The pain had not really left me totally, my nips, ass and thighs were still burning. I was drenched in my own essence. I was holding back tears, partly tears of pain and also joy. She came and released me from the device.

“Are you okay to walk?” I nodded my head. “I am going to take you to where you can take a hot shower for as long as you need and then it is off to bed for you. You had better use the bathroom if you need. You will not be getting up during the night.”

Wondering what that meant, she led me to the shower and bathroom. “Enjoy, we will know when you are done.”

I turned the shower on hot and just stood under it. I made it as hot as I could stand. It helped eliminate the accumulated pains of the day. I took a break to use the toilet and then back to the shower, this time to soap up and get clean from the day. I turned off the water and dried myself.

She met me outside the room. “Follow me.”

She to me to a far corner of the warehouse, only lit by a dim light. There was a wooden frame cris-crossed with rope tied in a diamond pattern. “Tie on your wrist and ankle cuffs again and lay on your back on the bed.” I did as instructed.

She used ropes to tie me spread on the rope bed. The rope was not pulled tight. I could move my arms and legs but just enough to somewhat change their position. It was not very comfortable and left me very little room to move.

“Enjoy your night. Someone will come for you in the morning. You can always shout out your safe word if you want to give up during the night.” The dim light went black and I could not hear her walk away. I was tied on a rope bed. It was pitch black and silent as a tomb. Once again I could smell the faint, familiar odor.

The more I moved, the more the rope seemed to scratch and dig into me. I thought it was going to be a hellish night.

As I started to drift of to sleep I ran through what had happened to me today. I began to realize that there is a very fine line between pain and pleasure. I had crossed the line in both directions and was learning more about myself. My body still ached but I also could remember the pleasure I had enjoyed from the orgasms. I had never had one like the last one. It gave me chills of joy to remember it.

My eyes closed and I drifted off wondering about tomorrow. . .

To Be Continued. . .

Author’s Comment--
I hope you enjoyed the read. Please comment, good, bad, or otherwise. It makes me feel good and critical thoughts help me to be a better writer. I am particularly interested if you feel the story is too long or just right. Please vote if you read it all and happen to feel like it.

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments