Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I became The Volleyball Team's Slut - Part 7

24
2 Comments 2
51.9k Views 51.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story
What was inside our lockers made us think that none of our slut lives were over…



I opened the locker door and my expression turned to that of horror. My pussy tingled from memories of yesterday in a slutty uniform. I pulled out a corset that was more suited for a playboy mansion than college.

The corset was black with ribbon lace-up back and zip up side closure. I reluctantly slipped it on. My cleavage was accented, the half-breast cuffs barely covering my nipples, which were erect and showing though slightly. Accompanying the corset was a black boy shorts that were a size too small. They barely covered my ass.

Finally, to top it off, was a pair of ears. The rabbit ears were ridiculous, but inside Laurie’s locker was a note.

“Wear these all day. See you at 5.” –Cassie

That bitch was at it again. At least this time there was no dildo or anal plug, so our pussies were free to recover from the pounding they just received. I glanced sheepishly at the other girls, also in the same get up, and put the ears on. A quick twirl in the bathroom mirror confirmed my worst fears; that I am a cum slut.

The next order of business was class. Or better yet, hiding in my dorm room until the time comes to return for another humiliating experience. I didn’t much care for slut points after what happened this morning. I don’t want to lose, but it’s not worth humiliating myself for it again and again.

I glanced at the other two girls. We all stood in an awkward triangle trying to best decide how to return to our dorms without getting caught. I also need to consider how to obtain more slut points, but my pussy was already spent from the endless hours of fucking I had endured.

We all left without a word, by a side exit. I took a long, roundabout way back to my dorm. Luckily, a side door was left open for whatever reason and I scurried into the residence, my ass bouncing in the tight boy shorts and my nipples rubbing against the soft fabric of the corset.

Before I knew it, I had landed on my bed. There was no sign of my roommate, Samantha, so I set my alarm for a few hours into the afternoon and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up with a jolt, my limbs tense. I couldn’t see anything. I couldn’t hear anything. My gasp of exclamation halted from my lips by the all so familiar feeling of a ball gag. I went to investigate with my hands, but I was bound, my hands and feet to the bed post, my legs spread open. I was stripped naked of my playboy outfit. I struggled as I lay on my back. What was going on?

I couldn’t help it. I fought; my hands digging into the well tied ropes. My back arched and my legs kicked. But to no avail. I was accomplishing nothing. What was the time? If I missed my slut event at five, I would be a fuck slut for the rest of the year.

Without warning a vibrating egg was pressed against my pussy. My legs bucked in surprise, my body enjoying the familiar sensation. A moan escaped my lips, as the warm sensation travelled through my spine. Without warning, the vibrating sensation abandoned my pussy and I was left begging for more.

My flailing accomplished nothing. I still don’t know where I was or who my assailant was. My pussy was dripping wet begging for more, but it felt like a long time coming before a soft tongue danced playfully across my clit. I moaned again, louder and louder. Whoever was eating me out had a tongue to die for. After a few minutes of pure pleasure, the tongue stopped.

My legs were then pulled into the air by ropes, exposing my slippery fuck hole. My ass felt slick from the saliva of whoever was eating me out and my pussy juices. I battled against my ropes once more, but to no avail; my tail bone wasn’t even touching the bed.

Soft lips found my nipples, and began to bite and tease gently, stimulating me into sexual overdrive. My slutty body NEEDED something, anything, right now. I moaned into the ball gag, begging for some proper abuse. The mouth traced a curved path down toward my awaiting sex, where there was a brief pause.

After a brief moment of respite, I felt a thick vibrator press against the entrance of my wet pussy. The sensation shot through me like a blast of hot air. I felt helpless with my legs held to the ceiling and some unknown assailant guiding their toy into me.

The vibrator slid deep into my slutty hole, and then was pulled out in a short manner, and then another thrust. I moaned and bucked every time the toy was crushed against my G-spot. Before long, I was screaming into my ball gag in orgasm, battling against the bonds that held me to the bed.

My orgasm had barely subsided when a hard object, wet from lube, was pushed roughly against my ass hole. After a brief moment of resistance, the familiarity of a butt plug filled my tight ass. The toy was left on in my wet hole, sending shutters up my body.

There was a shift on the bed. A body slowly hovered over me, travelling up, past my breasts. I could feel the smoothness of their legs on my sweaty skin, and I began to realize my assailant was a girl! This realization was put in concrete after the ball gag was removed and a very wet pussy shoved roughly in my face. A hand cupped my neck to pull me closer and smothered me completely.

Surrendering myself to the moment, I instinctively licked my assailant’s clit and drove my tongue deep inside her pussy. I enjoyed the taste of her wetness as it was pressed into my face, filling my mouth and nostrils. As I enjoyed her pussy, a cock was none too gently thrust into my awaiting pussy. I moaned in ecstasy as the thick member found its way into the deepest caverns of my womanhood. This first cock did not last long, quickly filling me with his seed and moving aside for another, thicker cock. The new change of tempo and size began to build the orgasm heat deep inside my slutty body.

Every thrust sent wonderful sensations travelling up my spine from the plug wedged firmly in my ass. I began extending my lower body to meet every thrust of the mystery cock. All the while my tongue licked greedily ate the wet cunt. Before long, I could feel another orgasm building from the last one, stronger still.

Ghadats001TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ghadats001TS

My pussy trembled and contracted, hugging the cock. I could feel my juices building up, and with a moan bordering a scream, the juices forced its way out of my fuck hole and down the cracks of my ass.

The cock abandoned my pussy as I could feel the liquid coat my ass. Still, the endless grinding of the pussy on my face only became more aggressive. Without warning, additional girly liquid filled my mouth, and the pussy was forced so tight to my tongue I could scarcely breathe. The pussy left me gasping for air in the wake of several orgasms.

I did not know how long I lay there, but it felt like hours. Without the benefit of sight or sound, I could not determine if there was anyone else in the room. I became vaguely aware of the room cooling down after the college orgy. My sweat began to dry on my skin as I fought with my bondage, my legs beginning to cramp after being held so long in this very fuckable position.

I felt a presence hang over me for a moment. Then, my bonds on my hands and then my legs loosened enough to let them fall to the bed. My ear plugs were then removed. I rolled onto my side and sat up with my blindfold still on.

“Enjoy that you sexy slut?”

A soft feminine voice that was all so familiar echoed throughout the room. The question hung like warm air before the seductive voice continued.

“After seeing you in all those gorgeous outfits and seeing that video of you getting fucked in the washroom stall, made me want you more than anything.”

The voice paused briefly, allowing me a moment of clarity. I couldn't quite put my finger on it.

“I told myself I wouldn’t fuck my roommate if they didn’t ask for it, but you deserve any fuck you get.”
Samantha! As the truth hit me, my pussy dampened with more of my juices. The busty brunette was shorter than me but had a tight bubble ass that teased all the guys. I haven’t seen much of her since moving in, so we had barely enough time to meet and greet, until now.

“Why… Why did you do this? Are you some lesbian bitch or something to get me tied up here?” I croaked out, speaking for the first time in hours. The bitch comment earned me a swat on both my enlarged nipples, causing me to gasp out in pain.

“That is no way to talk to your mistress, slut. I even did you a great favor, I videotaped your initiation and sent it to your volleyball girls. I’m sure they’ll get a kick out of you being tied up and fucked.”

“Well, I guess I need to thank you then.” I reached up to remove my blindfold, but my hands were swatted aside, and I earned a couple more slaps to my nipples.

“You will call me mistress slut, is that understood? And you only do what I tell you to, so leave that blindfold on or you’ll be punished.” Samantha's voice held that tone of a condescending parent.

I was completely fed up of listening to OLDER girls tell me what to do. I quickly yanked my blindfold off. In front of me stood Samantha with a thick strap on around her waist, glaring down angrily at me. Before my eyes could further adjust, she forced me onto my stomach, my ass in the air. I try to fight back, but she was surprisingly strong.

“I am going to teach you, my little whore. I am going to fuck you until you apologize and learn your place with me.”

The butt plug was quickly ripped out of my ass with a pop. My ass hole gaped to the sky, demanding to be filled. Samantha did not keep it waiting. After she pulled my arms behind my back, she gave my ass cheeks a few strong slaps. Every time her hand came in contact, another moan escaped my lips.

“Do you have anything to say, slut?” the bitch demanded.

I simply grunted in return, and for my disobedience I felt a large presence press against my tight anus. The large dildo was thrust into me so violently I screamed in mixed pain and ecstasy. My asshole was stretched to its limits to accommodate the wide girth. Samantha then began to pull out and slam back in. Again and again, harder and harder, relentlessly she abused my ass. She added her bare hand to my fiery butt cheeks to add to the pain.

My moans of pain and pleasure mixed with Samantha’s grunts and thrusts. My anus couldn’t take such an intense abuse; I began to beg for her to pull it out, for her to stop.

Her thrusts slowed for a moment. “Have you learned your lesson my dirty little slut? You are mine and will be as long as we share a room. I will fuck you wherever and whenever, and with whoever I want. Is that understood, slut?”

I could barely think, the pain in my anus mixed with my pussy spasming in delight caused me to answer without thought.

“Yes, whatever you want, yes!!” I moaned. Loudly. Unrestrained. Anything for her to put away that wretched strap on. She did exactly that, but she did something entirely unexpected.

“What did you say my pet? You didn’t call me mistress again, and you didn’t apologize properly. I think this dildo is too good for you.”

My ass hole felt a mile wide, ready to accept anything as she pulled out. Quickly as it left me, her hand was shoved into my pussy, wrist deep. I moaned, I screamed, I begged. I could feel her hand curling against my inner walls driving me madly into an orgasm.

“I’m sorry mistress, I’m sorry, I’m yours, for anything, just take your hand out of my pussy, ahhhh!” My pleas echoed off the walls, going unheard.

Her fist pumped in and out of me, make a loud slopping sound with every pass. My hips bucked backwards in an awkward fashion as my pussy gripped Samantha’s hand. Somehow the abuse had me on the brink of another orgasm, filling me completely.

Sam left me gasping for breath on the bed, covered in my own sweat and cum. The ropes were gone, so were the blind fold, the gag and the various toys she had to use to fuck me. I lay there enjoying a moment of quiet after another day of sexual stimulation.

I glanced over at the time. It read 4:30, I still had half an hour of rest before it was Cassie and the volleyball team to take their turns with my body. As I lay my head down for the second time that day, a gentle kiss was placed on my head.

“Rest easy my pet, it is going to be a fun freshmen year for the both of us.”

Published 
Written by GoJohnnyGo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments