Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

HMP Bellgate- Part Three

"Emma's risky behaviour has landed her in trouble with Anna who's questionable motives are revealed"

17
3 Comments 3
1.2k Views 1.2k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Anna held up her phone so I could see the video playing. There on the screen, in a crystal-clear image and amazing audio quality was footage of Ash and his cellmate fucking both my holes while I was on my hands and knees. I dared to look past the screen Anna shoved in my face to see a grin on her face, she knew full well that she had the upper hand here.

"You should keep watching, it's a great watch. There's even this part where she opens his mouth and swallows his spit."

It was one of those moments when one wished the ground would open up and swallow them whole. I felt the walls come crashing down around me, the question was just how much trouble was I going to be in. What the fuck was I thinking? Sure, Ash seemed to hold a power over me that I struggled to resist, but that argument wouldn't stand in court. How many of the jury of my peers would sympathise with a slut being a slut?

"How did you get that?" I don't know why I asked that question, it was the only thing I could think of. It didn't matter how she got the footage, all that mattered was that she had it and she had the power to wreck my life with it.

"I have my ways. I've watched you poking around since you've started, you're a lot smarter than you look. Unfortunately for you, you've barely scratched the surface of what is occurring here, and if you knew just how deep the corruption was rooted, you would have turned away before you began."

My gaze drifted back to Anna's phone, I did not doubt that she had the full video, and if she handed the video over, I was fucked. I'd probably end up in the women's wing for a few years in another building in this facility. Despite how much trouble I was in, seeing myself being spat on by Ash made my legs weak and the memory urged me to open my mouth for more, something I only just about stopped myself from doing in front of Anna.

Anna left the phone playing the video on my desk as she locked the door to her office and returned to where I stood with a menacing look on her face. Her eyes danced with joy and intent as she circled me like a predator with their prey. I froze to the spot, just like I did with Ash, though Anna seemed even more sure of herself than he did. Without warning, she ripped my blouse open. After losing my bra in Ash's cell, there was nothing to cover my breasts as they stood exposed, perky, with my nipples immediately standing to attention.

Anna marvelled at the red marks from my earlier antics from Ash, and she pinched hold of my nipples.

"Needless to say, you will forget everything you've seen regarding the corruption here."

Anna's intense gaze bore into my soul, watching it retreat further inside me as I didn't even try to release my nipples from her grip.

"I already have the video backed up, don't do anything as stupid as sneaking in here again to try and remove the video."

Anna squeezed harder, pulling me closer to her by my nipples. Gasping, I felt the pain like electricity coursing through my body, instantly triggering my clit to begin throbbing. I met her gleeful gaze and instantly recoiled feeling so inferior in her presence. Meekly, I shuffled my feet, following the direction she moved as she slowly dragged me around the room by my nipples. Anna then twisted her hands with my nipples firmly in her grip.

"Keep silent, and the video remains for my eyes only."

I cried out at the pain shooting through my nipples, the twisting making it so much worse, yet I still did nothing to escape her grip. The pain was delicious, instantly returning me to the submissive headspace I felt with Ash with desire pulsating through my entire being.

Anna, having made her point, let go of my nipples and I squirmed as the blood came rushing back into them. I breathed heavily as my mind was overwhelmed, barely able to process the pain and the fears of being exposed to the world and the possibility of being imprisoned. On the other side, I didn't want the pain to stop, I craved more.

"That concludes this little meeting for now. You're welcome to never return here, but should you leave suddenly, I will do my duty and report my findings to my superiors. Then there's the question of how you're leaving my office. It was very clumsy of you to damage your blouse like that, especially when you're not wearing a bra. I do have a spare one in my wardrobe, but it will cost you."

Anna sat down at her desk, kicking off her panties and spreading her legs invitingly. I could take the risk and hold the blouse together as I rushed to the locker room to get my coat. There was hardly any staff here tonight, and the locker room was only a minute away. A longing to obey Anna's invitation filled me, and once that longing took hold, I didn't have enough strength to resist the temptation.

"That's a good girl."

Anna smiled triumphantly as I lowered myself onto my knees and crawled under her desk. The musky smell of her wet pussy was alluring, and I fell into a trance as it beckoned me to taste her. There was no hesitation as I stuck out my tongue and reached inside. During my party years, I'd had my share of drunken fun with women, so I was no stranger to pleasuring a woman, and Anna remarked as much.

"What a surprisingly talented little slut you are."

Despite the humiliation I felt at being labelled a slut, I somehow felt pride at the thinly-veiled compliment. The pride encouraged me to keep going and I heard the sound from the video play as Anna watched while I pleasured her. Her feet pressed against the inside of my thighs, motioning for me to spread my legs while she would commentate the events of the video for me to hear. Her foot rested between my legs, and like the bitch in heat I was, I started rubbing myself against it as I pleased her with my tongue.

Anna responded to my tongue more frequently and louder, as she got close, I felt her hand grab a fistful of my hair and pull me deeper, smothering me with her pussy as she climaxed, clamping my head between her thighs.

"Wow."

Anna sounded breathless as she spread her thighs to allow me to breathe.

"Stay down there with your head in between my legs as you continue humping my foot, keep your hands behind your back."

The humiliation I felt urged me to stop, but I couldn't. It was such a demeaning act, but it turned me on, and I continued humping her foot as if my life depended on it while I buried my face in between her legs, breathing her in like she was the oxygen I needed to survive.

Anna moved her leg away, but she hadn't told me to move my face, so I kept it buried between her legs. Strangely, I felt comfortable with her thighs on either side of my head as I pushed my face into her sex. The muffled sounds of the keyboard being tapped were all I could hear as I felt peacefully isolated from the world around me. I could control my breathing and relax my mind, shutting out all my worries and the lustful distractions that threatened to ruin my peace.

When Anna opened her legs, I looked around confused in a slumbersome manner. I had no idea how much time had passed, but it felt like I did the last time I spent a day at the spa being pampered. Anna condescendingly patted me on the head and handed me a blouse and a jacket that I could immediately tell was a little too small. Thankfully, there were only a few minutes remaining of my shift, and I heard her tell Keith that I had been completing some necessary health and safety training to explain my absence.

As I went to leave, Anna never said a word; she didn't need to. I knew the situation I'd got myself into. If I decided to leave without notice or to inform anyone of the illegal activity I had discovered, Anna would do her duty and show the video where I was doing illegal things in the cell with Ash. The media would portray me as a crazy nymphomaniac, and perhaps I was, but the taboo was misplaced. Sure I'd always enjoyed sex, but I had never been as hungry for it as I was now. I don't know whether it was Ash or just the environment I found myself in, but the things done to me in that cell had never crossed my mind before, and if they had, I'd have dismissed them as depraved, perverted acts.

I stumbled home in a zombified state, lost and confused. I'd fucked up on a big scale, and the only way to make it out in a reputable state was to follow it through. Amazingly, even with all the shit I would have to face, that time in the cell with Ash had been incredible, and then the time spent in Anna's office had been the icing on the cake. I could have easily fought back in her office and held my ground, but I hadn't wanted to. Sure, Anna was taller and curvier than me, but I was strong, feisty, and had significantly more training than her. When she confronted me, I had shrunk inside myself when normally I would have stood tall. It wasn't because she scared me, it was because I was blindsided by the invading thoughts of what I wanted her to do with me.

It wasn't until I stepped into my flat that I noticed a phone vibrating in the jacket Anna gave me to wear. It was a basic smartphone that wasn't locked with a passkey. Two message notifications showed on the screen.

Do not lose this phone, and keep it charged at all times.

The first message was an instruction which I assumed was from Anna. I was too tired to wonder why she needed me to keep hold of the phone, but I didn't want to find out what would happen if I didn't follow her instructions.

For your leisure. Do not delete. xxx.

The next message was attached to a video clip, and I touched play, already knowing what I would see. The clip in full from my time inside Ash's cell was crudely compiled with new angles, including a phone camera from one of his cellmates, showing that there were multiple cameras inside his cell. I was too tired for this, but I couldn't look away. What surprised me was that I didn't feel ashamed of my behaviour. Sure it would be humiliating if others saw it, but I had been entranced by the moment throughout, lost in a lust-filled daydream that I didn't want to snap out of.

I paused the screen the moment Ash spat in my mouth while he had his hand around my neck. Not because I wanted to capture the memory once again, but because I didn't recognise my face staring back at me. Consumed by lust and desire, mouth open, tongue out, begging for Ash to use and abuse me. This wasn't the face of someone who wasn't having a good time.

I woke up late the next day, my phone still in my hand showing the same image I had drifted off looking at. The picture instantly recalled the events of the day before, and I struggled with the inner turmoil of what I should do. Against my better judgment, I decided to go in for my shift. After a successful first night, John had scheduled me for another night shift alongside Keith and Anna.

I must be broken because, for some reason, I felt a thrill about the prospect of going in even with the potential trouble on the horizon. I should have been dreading the very prospect of stepping foot inside that prison, instead, I spent the next couple of hours preparing myself as if I were going on a date that evening; shaving my legs and my nether regions, moisturising, and even dressing myself in my favourite floral lace lingerie set.

AnaisMoon1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaisMoon1

It didn't take long into my shift before Anna summoned me through Keith. He rolled his eyebrows, clearly thinking I had more inane training on the agenda. I nervously walked into her office and she told me to lock the door behind me.

Anna was standing in front of her desk, her blouse unbuttoned with a wry smile upon her face. She handed me a small, wrapped package which I thought best not to ask what it contained.

"Deliver this to Ash when you're in his cell, make sure Keith doesn't notice it on your person. Ash has been dying to see you again, make sure he's not disappointed before you leave."

I stood, static, my mouth agape. To think Anna thought she could boss me around like this, I had to remind her that I wasn't that weak. Taking a purposeful step towards her, I held her gaze as I approached and then instantly recoiled as she slapped my face. The shock reverberated around my skull, and I stumbled backwards in surprise. Without giving me time to recover, Anna pressed me against the wall, kicking my legs apart and then putting her hand around my neck.

"Ah yes, I remember that slutty look upon your face when Ash put his hand around that little neck of yours."

The venom in which she spat caused my fight to disappear rapidly. All of a sudden, I was that defenceless and willing slut, pliable to their desires. Keeping her hand on my neck, but not pressing too hard, she reached down into my trousers with her free hand, rubbing her hand against my sex.

"You will deliver the package because I told you to do so, and you want to impress me, don't you, Slut?"

"Yes," I breathed. Feeling that haze descend upon me leaving me feeling light-headed and lowering my inhibitions.

"Good slut, and you should know that good sluts get rewards."

Anna spoke softly, slowly inserting two fingers inside as she teased me. I was barely an hour into my shift and already at her mercy. A fading part of me yearned to fight back and show I wasn't a complete walkover, but a larger part desired to be treated this way.

Anna suddenly stopped and dragged me by my hair towards her desk, bending me over the front. She handed me a pen and a piece of paper.

"Now, to make sure your thick brain truly comprehends your situation you will write this line on both sides of the page. 'I am a good slut who loves to be used and abused. If I behave like the good little slut I am, I will be rewarded, if I misbehave, the world will see what a dirty, pathetic slut I am.' "

I looked back at Anna incredulously and realised by the serious look on her face that she wasn't joking. With my hand shaking, I wrote the words as she dictated them to me again until I memorised the line. I felt my trousers fall to my ankles, and my panties being dragged down. Anna commented on how smooth I was as she slowly traced a finger through my slit, and then slapped my ass cheek. I focused through teary eyes to nearly write line after line as Anna slapped my ass, cementing my place within this prison. As I approached the last few lines, Anna stopped slapping my ass cheeks which were now feeling red hot and returned her attention to my needy cunt.

I rested my head against my arms as I leaned over the desk, enjoying Anna's lingering fingers until she stopped abruptly. Pulling my panties and trousers back up, I winced as I brushed against my warm ass cheeks and wondered how red they were from Anna's hand. The message had been received. If I behaved and played along, my secret would be safe with Anna.

I picked up the small package and hid it in my pocket as I left Anna's office and began to do the rounds. Keith joined me for a little until he inevitably got bored and started doing a crossword while sitting on the highest level, just like yesterday. I didn't mind too much, it allowed me to go into Ash's cell and discreetly hand him over the package.

Electronic music filled the prison as I walked out of the last cell to check before Ash's cell. Every prisoner had behaved exceptionally for the cell check in my presence, but I could see in their eyes that they knew what happened between me and Ash. Word travels quickly around places like this and it wouldn't surprise me if anyone knew. It didn't help that I was already frustrated and on edge from Anna's attention earlier, every time a prisoner looked me up and down, I knew exactly what they were thinking, what they were fantasising about doing with my body. Nobody dared touch me, even though they knew of my slutty behaviour with Ash. In their minds, I was his property, and if they made a move on me, they were disrespecting him.

As I inspected the cell, part of the mystery of how things worked around here was starting to unravel. Ash was a pawn, selected by Anna because of his charm and his presence. By making him the distributer of goods inside the low-security wing, people looked up to him and protected him to maintain access to the luxuries they were usually denied in prison. When he needed to exert his dominance, Anna supplied him with a weapon or arranged for anyone challenging him to experience an accident that usually involved breaking a bone or two. She relied on him to sell the goods to his fellow prisoners, the question was how it benefited Anna, and did it go any deeper? Although discovering more raised the risk of being exposed myself, I couldn't help myself. I couldn't let this puzzle rest, I needed to solve it.

Ash's cell door was once again unlocked. Inside, Ash and his cellmate played cards with an expensive bottle of vodka half empty on the side as he controlled the music playing through the complex.

"Officer Emma!"

Ash stood and smiled, motioning for me to come inside and close the door. There was evidence all over the cell of some of the goods being smuggled inside. A brand new limited edition Zelda Nintendo Switch sat on one of the beds with a case full of games, expensive toiletries, adult magazines, and empty beer bottles littered around the room. They hadn't even tried to hide the goods, and that was when I realised that Anna had made sure that I was the one who would inspect Ash's cell.

"Your colleague, Keith, is up with Anna, going over some new training until the end of his shift, I think you've got time to let your hair down a little, Officer Emma. Fancy joining for a game?"

Ash poured me a glass of vodka from the fancy skull-shaped glass bottle. After everything I had been through over the last twenty-four hours, I deserved a drink; it wasn't like my life wasn't fucked at this point anyway, I may as well enjoy myself before I ended up in prison myself. Besides, if someone smelt the alcohol on my breath, maybe I'd be reported and dismissed that way. I could always arrange a truce with Anna to keep our stories quiet, especially if I discovered more proof about what she was up to here. Feeling like I had a purpose once again, I knocked back the drink in one impressive swig.

"Damn Officer Emma, come sit and join us."

I gingerly sat down, grimacing as my sore ass made contact with the seat. Ash invited me to join him and his cellmate for a game of poker, which with the free-flowing alcohol, soon turned into strip poker. As I stood, unbuttoning my blouse while dancing seductively to the music, I wondered if Anna was watching this moment. I'd had a quick look around the cell to see if I could spot her cameras, but they weren't obvious. It occurred to me, that if she truly wanted me gone, she would have reported me already and shown her superiors the video. There was something else at play here, I was of value to her somehow and since she clearly held more control over how this prison runs than initially met the eye, I highly doubted one of my other colleagues on shift tonight would end up walking through Ash's cell door.

I sat on Ash's lap, letting him grope and fondle me as our little mini-party continued, To say I enjoyed the attention was an understatement, and I could feel any inhibitions I felt drift away as I grew ravenous for some deviant action. When I inevitably ran out of clothes to remove when I lost, I got down on my knees and took Ash's cock in my mouth while his cellmate jerked himself off. Sure this was more video evidence for Anna to use, but I no longer cared.

Ash put his hand behind my head, pushing me deeper onto his cock causing me to gag and my eyes to water while the words Anna made me write over and over earlier reverberated in my mind.

I am a good little slut who loves to be used and abused.

As I panicked for air, Ash held me down for a few seconds while I choked on his cock, the words playing over and over in my mind before he allowed me up to gasp for air. Immediately, I returned to his cock, like an addict who couldn't resist. My desperation motivated Ash to use my mouth like his very own fuck hole. I held my arms behind my back in a show of submission that I was his to play with, and he held my face as he rapidly thrust into my mouth.

I could barely see, my eyes had watered so much that I felt Ash's cellmate's cum splash against my face and into my hair without seeing it. Ash motivated him to spit on me and rub the cum into my hair while he held my nose up, calling me his little fuck pig. Lost deep in the trance, I snorted like a pig and squealed excitedly before he pushed me back down on his cock once more, holding my face down while he exploded his load deep down my throat. As I came up, I coughed up his cum, letting it fall down my chin.

A message tone played from my pile of clothes on the floor, and I bumbled over and took my second phone out of my trouser pockets.

What a delightful, insatiable slut you are. Drop off the package with Ash and then come see me in the office. Stick to the walls closest to the cells and keep your head down, the CCTV here is outdated and won't capture any of that cum dripping off of your chin. If you stick to the left side, you won't encounter any of your colleagues on your way back. xoxo Anna.

I couldn't help but giggle at the hugs and kisses at the end of the message as I passed Ash the package. I rushed to put my clothes back on, not bothering to make myself look presentable as I left my bra and panties behind and walked out the cell with the top few buttons of my blouse undone. It felt absurd that I was walking through the main part of the prison during my shift with cum drying in my hair and dripping down my chin. Anna had been spot on though, all the staff were currently stationed elsewhere, and I had a clear run through to her office.

"Lock that door behind you, Slut. I have a proposal for you."

Like a good slut, I did as she said and followed her directions as she motioned me towards her and under her desk, planting my face in between her legs, feeling relaxed and safe as I breathed her scent in.

Published 
Written by elementsoflife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments