Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Consent Given

"His doctorate is only the beginning of his education in race relations."

26
4 Comments 4
722 Views 722
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"In the previous story, "Advise And Consent", the woman who had become my thesis advisor tested my oral skills and promised to bring Big Black Cock into my life."

"Wayne," Dr. Brownlee spoke my name, grabbing my attention amidst the group of academics attending the department's drinks party. "Here's someone I want you to meet."

Standing beside the imposingly attractive older woman was a tall, lanky African-American man with a medium complexion and startling eyes: one brown, the other blue.

"This is Dr. Kenneth Starke. Ken, meet my protégé, Dr. Wayne Wanley."

I was flattered that Adele had called me her protégé. "Not 'doctor' yet," I demurred, smiling as we shook hands. This social event was to celebrate me and two other PhD candidates who would be receiving our doctorates at commencement in two weeks.

"Don't be so modest," Ken responded, his grip firm and warm. "Adele has nothing but good things to say about you." He smiled as he looked me over, appraisingly.

I glanced at Adele, who raised her eyebrows in an unmistakable sign that this was The One.

"Oh?" I said, coyly, that's very kind of her." Despite my heterosexual orientation, over the past two weeks I had come to completely accept her assumption that I would welcome sexual advances from a black man.

Ken's handshake lingered. He put his left hand on my shoulder and said, "She described your assets very favorably. That's why I'm here."

I glanced down to check his "assets". They appeared to be considerable; his tailored slacks failed to disguise a generous package. I looked back up into his eyes as he gave my shoulder a proprietary squeeze.

"Ken is a colleague of mine at the institute," Adele explained. "His specialty is genetics, which is a new area of research for us. He got his PhD at Hopkins and joined us last year."

Naturally, I was impressed, just as I had been impressed by Adele on our first encounter. "Let's go up to my office," Adele suggested in an authoritative tone, turning toward the exit. I admired the breadth of her rotund derriere as Ken and I followed her down the hall. In my already aroused state, I couldn't help remembering the exciting flavor of her big, juicy pussy and the ample flesh that surrounded it.

We took the elevator to the fourth floor. "I've asked Ken to help me persuade the board to accept you as a research fellow," she continued. "There's a bit of controversy about it, but there's still a good chance we can pull it off." The doors opened and once again she led the way.

As soon as she had ushered us into her office and shut the door, she perched herself on the edge of her desk and addressed us, "Why don't you undress for Dr. Keene, boy."

I was a bit surprised by her sudden change of tone. Not that she was speaking any more authoritatively than before, but her word choice clearly signaled my status, at least for the here and now. I was expected to assume the subservient role I had learned to desire.

Noting my hesitation, she smiled and added, "Only if you want to, of course."

Well, that only made me more eager to comply. Having already consented in my mind, I felt challenged to prove myself. I stripped quickly and turned to face Ken, exposing my fully erect five inches. He was seated on the small couch opposite the desk and was watching me curiously. I looked into his eyes and perceived a thinly veiled predatory expression.

"Isn't he pretty?" Adele asked after a moment. The longer I stood there exposed, the more excited I was becoming. "Look at those soft, pink lips," she said suggestively.

"Yes, very nice," said Ken thoughtfully, and then in an authoritative tone, he said, "Turn around."

I turned to show him my backside. Spacing my feet apart a little, I relaxed my stance. I wanted my ass to look soft and pliant.

"Yes, he's everything you said," Ken said. "I appreciate this, Adele."

I found it exciting to be talked about like this, as if I were a mere object. Was I a gift from her to him?

"Since you've never had a white boy, I thought that this one would be a good one to start with," Adele replied.

"Yeah, he's perfect!" Ken said with feeling.

"You'll see," Adele said as I blushed, "They're much better than the girls, everyone says so. Nothing else like it."

I heard Ken stand up. "Come here, boy," he commanded.

I turned and stepped toward the tall, imposing figure.

"Kneel."

I complied. Sitting on my heels, I gazed up at his towering figure. I was close enough to feel the warmth of his thighs. I could almost smell him through his trousers.

"You want to worship me, don't you." he said. It didn't sound like a question.

I answered nevertheless. "Yes, sir," I said simply, hoping I sounded humble enough.

"Take out my cock, boy." There was something in the way he said "boy". It wasn't condescending; it wasn't mean or belittling, but inviting, almost conspiratorial. It made me happy, almost giddy with anticipation, as I reached for his belt.

I resisted the impulse to touch the bulge that extended down the left leg of his trousers as I pulled down his zipper. I tried to remain calm and not to rush as I opened his trousers. I wanted to savor this moment, to make it a solemn and reverent act, although my heart and my dick were pounding in ardor.

It was a bit awkward, but since he hadn't told me to pull his pants down, I pulled on the elastic waistband of his underpants with my left hand, stretching it, so I could slip my right hand into his pants and down to where his snake lay, apparently at rest. It seemed to resist as I grasped its girth, becoming less and less pliant as I tugged on it and wrestled it out of its confines, finally pulling it successfully into view, where it hung suspended, arching over the waistband, its huge purple knob pointing downward towards my naked knees.

It was truly magnificent! I gasped in admiration of its sheer beauty, the thick shaft several shades darker than the warm brown skin of his face and hands. His foreskin was bunched beneath the crown, fully exposing that imposing head resplendent in deep royal purple.

I took it upon myself to free the beast further by tugging Ken's waistband down and slipping it behind his big meaty balls to hold it in place. Now the full majesty of the Big Black Cock was fully displayed. I felt humbled and awed in its presence. I looked up into Ken's eyes in silent entreaty.

"You may kiss it," he pronounce beneficently. "If you want to," he added, making me responsible for my act of servility.

I did want to, very much indeed! I kissed the head. My lips applied just a touch of suction to the soft surface of the regal knob and then gently released it.

The quiet kissing sound seemed to reverberate in the silence of the room. I nodded forward again, pressing my lips to it once again, as Adele looked on approvingly.

This time, the tip of my tongue slipped through the slight parting of my lips to touch the revered flesh. A tiny hint of flavor moved me to open my lips further and press my tongue more ardently against his cockhead to caress it and to explore its flavor. In a moment, my mouth had engulfed the marvelous glans, marvelous in both texture and flavor and in how comfortably it fit my oral cavity.

My first cock! I was amazed at the sheer pleasure of having it in my mouth. It fit so perfectly! My tongue explored its dimensions, twirling joyfully. I sucked. I was a cocksucker now. I was both proud and grateful.

I looked up into Ken's startling eyes as I sucked his delicious plum. His expression was aloof, appraising, critical. I felt an instant pang of guilt. Was I enjoying this more than he was? I was supposed to be worshipping him; is that what I was doing? Or was I being selfish? He had said "kiss", not "suck".

I immediately reverted to kissing his knob; I kissed the very tip with its smiling little piss-slit. I french-kissed his pee-hole, flicking my tongue-tip into it, wishing suddenly for a taste of his urine. I kissed my way down his stiffening shaft, then back up, licking and nibbling on it like a hungry rodent.

On my next trip down, I didn't stop at the root; the smell of his loose, round balls was too alluring. I kissed them; first softly with the deepest reverence, then more and more wetly with open lips and laving tongue.

I was almost dizzy from breathing his intoxicating musk. I sucked each orb in turn into my mouth and washed it, hungrily swallowing my saliva as it became flavored with his mouthwatering ball-sweat. I looked up once more.

This time I saw satisfaction in his eyes. I was ecstatic! I felt so fulfilled in that moment, as if the whole purpose of my life was to provide a moment's pleasure to this man, my superior, my prospective owner. Yes, in that moment I desired nothing but to be owned by him.

"Ahh," Ken sighed as I again licked his long, thick pole, wrapping my tongue around it as far as I could and sliding my lips up and down.

"That's good," he said, patting me on the head.

His cock was a steel rod now. It throbbed, pulsing with his every heartbeat. When I reached the top, there was precum beginning to run. My tongue lapped, my lips slurped it up. Had I ever tasted anything so delicious?

I sucked the head hungrily. I swallowed greedily. The silky, slipperiness of the viscous fluid made me conscious of its lubricant properties, and my cock throbbed as I imagined him penetrating me. Now I too was leaking precum.

"Good boy," Ken said, He pushed me gently off his cock that towered before me like a campanile. "You want me, don't you? Would you like me to fuck you, boy?"

I was surprised; it put me a little off balance. I had been thinking of serving him orally. But, since tasting his precum a moment before, I realized that that would never be enough. I now needed to be fully possessed by him.

My deepest desire had been to swallow his sperm, but now it had transformed into taking him into my bowels. I wanted to become a pussy for him, to surrender in the most abject fashion, to be bred by him.

"Yes, sir," said humbly. "Would you please fuck me?" I sat back on my heels, looking up at him longingly.

He chuckled, ruffling my hair again, and said, "Tell me, boy, why you want me to fuck you."

I didn't really have to think; I just said what I was feeling. "Because I want you to possess me. I want you to own me. I need you to use me, to allow me to give you pleasure." I look up imploringly. "I want to make you cum."

"Have you been fucked before?"

"No sir. I've never even felt like this before," I answered soberly.

I wondered at my response. I had never considered the idea of getting fucked in the ass. Sure, my research on the black superiority fetish had exposed me to the concept of white male submission. I had read the confessions of white men who had succumbed to anal penetration, but in the couple of weeks since my meeting with Adele, the focus of my new and growing fascination with Black Cock had been oral worship. Ass-fucking simply hadn't occurred to me.

But now, in the presence of this beautiful and powerful Black Man, I was experiencing what I had read about in so many of those confessions and fantasies. Just a few minutes of oral worship had opened some kind of portal in my psyche; the surrender to him, my subservience to him, my desire to become an object for his pleasure was overwhelming.

Being a cocksucker was no longer going to be enough. Maybe it wasn't passive enough, or not emasculating enough, to satisfy my newfound need for total submission.

"Please fuck me," I repeated, quietly, humbly. I looked down, no longer feeling worthy to look him in the eye.

"Bend over the desk," he commanded. He undressed as I leaned over the edge of the desk next to where Adele was perched. She put her hand on my back and stroked gently it as if to calm a nervous animal.

I was nervous - how much was it going to hurt? - but her hand calmed me. It felt proprietary, as if I were a pet of hers. I was reminded that all this was of her instigation.

I could feel the warmth of her body on my naked skin. I could smell her femininity. I felt an innocent joy, a feeling of complete dependence as if I were a small child with its mother, an exciting sense of complete submission.

I felt Ken's presence behind me. I felt him press his enormous cock between my cheeks. I felt the fronts his thighs pressing warmly against the backs of mine as he pushed forward, sliding his cock up my ass-crack, sliding across my tingling hole, buttering it with his slippery precum.

Then the pièce de résistance. He entered; I yielded. Not all at once; he was gentle. Patient, but also forceful, overcoming my involuntary resistance.

"Uhhhnng," I groaned as my tight sphincter was stretched, my inner flesh clinging to his probing shaft, trying to brake its progress. "Ohhhhh!"

The fullness was overwhelming and the friction searing. I turned my head and muffled my groans in Adele's skirted lap, as my master drilled slowly but relentlessly into my depths.

Adele stroked my head and whispered, "Such a good boy!" I breathed deeply, consuming the heady musk seeping through her skirt where my nose was pressed in her crotch.

Ken paused. The pain subsided as I felt my bowels adjust. The fullness remained, becoming a pleasure and a point of pride. I was taking him. It felt like success!

Then, the pressure returned; he had yet further to go; there were inches and inches of cock left! I groaned again.

Adele lifted my head and deftly pulled her skirt aside. Leaning back and raising her knees, she nestled my face into her naked pussy, its dark swollen lips glistening like wet blackberries in a nest of grey curls.

And then Ken started to fuck me.

As Ken bottomed out and paused again, balls-deep, I sucked and nibbled at Adele's fruit pie. My fuck-tunnel relaxed again, more quickly this time, aided by my cunt-licking euphoria.

The room soon filled with the sounds of sex - slapping, slurping, panting, moaning - a rhythmic song of satisfied lust as our three bodies engaged in rapacious synchrony.

There was no pain now. Only a blissful surrender to his ravaging tool. The fullness and motion of relentless plunging. The in-and-out, the clinging grip, the back-and-forth, the tantalizing friction that I knew would bring him to climax soon. I could hear it in his grunts, I could feel it in his tremors.

My face was drenched with Adele's pleasure-juice, flowing more copiously than I could swallow. The depth of its flavor, the richness of its texture, slippery, syrupy, and the heady aroma filling my head as Ken filled my ass, drove me quickly to orgasm.

This is the effect my masters had on me. Without even touching my throbbing cock, it erupted, blasting out my boy-sauce and triggering the nearly simultaneous orgasms in both my lovers.

Adele gripped my head and drove it forcefully into her spasming cunt just as Ken gripped my hips and slammed his mighty cock to the hilt and inseminated me with searing blasts of potent seed, spurt after spurt, like seismic pulses of volcanic destruction.

Adele's strong thighs mashed my head, her soft flesh smothered me, drowning me, as she convulsed in the throes of orgasmic release. At the same time, Ken held me fixed, impaled on his rigid rod, and sank deeper inside me than I thought possible.

By the time they finally released me, I was as limp as a dishrag. I simply collapsed, panting, and grinning like a fool. A sated, drooling, delirious fool. I slumped to the floor, soaked with semen, sweat, and pussy juice, exhausted and euphoric.

When I had regained my senses, Ken and Adele had composed themselves and were conferring quietly.

"Yes, I think that's the best way," Ken was saying. "I'll second it and support you, but the proposal should come from you."

"And you want me to sponsor him," Adele said, "You're sure?"

"Definitely," Ken replied. "You're in a better position and he hardly needs any training." He smiled and glanced my way. "I have a good feeling about this. It's going to work out great!"

Adele squatted next to me where I was lying limp on the floor. She wiped my swampy face with a small towel.

"How are you feeling?" she asked softly as she tended to me, stroking and patting me gently with the towel.

"Good! I feel good," I responded contentedly. "That was amazing!"

She helped up into a sitting position. I noticed that Ken had left; Adele and I were alone together.

"You liked that, didn't you?" she asked rhetorically - my state of bliss was obvious.

"No, I want you naked," she said when I began to reach for my clothes. "You don't mind being naked for me, do you?"

"No, ma'am," I replied truthfully. Her question, in fact, had reawakened my libido. I could feel my cock beginning to stir again at the thought,

"Good. That's good," she said, getting up to sit on the couch. "Here," she said, pointing at the floor, "Come and sit at my feet." Her voice was soft and honey-sweet.

I felt enraptured by her as I crawled the short distance and sat kneeling before her. My cock was now fully erect and pointing directly at her.

"That's a good boy," she praised me, patting me on the head. "Such a very good boy!"

Her words and her smile as her hand lingered in my hair, caressing me, filled me with joy, igniting my contentment into desire.

"You want to be my very good boy, don't you?" she spoke softly, her voice mesmerizing. She reached her bare foot towards me and caressed my rigid cock with her toes.

"Yes, I can see you do!" she said, answering for me. She sounded almost as pleased as I was.

"Do you want to masturbate for me?" she asked, her dark eyes twinkling encouragingly. "We have some things to discuss and I want to see you play with yourself while we talk."

She smiled and nodded her head as she said, "Does that sound okay?"

I nodded in agreement. "Yes, ma'am," I said, rapt in my need for her approval. I suspect I would have consented to anything.

ElianaCarrillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElianaCarrillo

Published 
Written by yfnsp
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments