Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connor's World; A Gift from Miss Steven's Part 2

"Nancy's sexual surrender and humilliation continues in the hands of the all powerful Connor"

4
2 Comments 2
7.2k Views 7.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The carriage clock chimed 11pm and Nancy once again found herself in the ornate drawing room with Miss Stevens and Connor. She had been led there like an animal, naked and leashed with her leather collar padlocked around her slim throat.

Miss Stevens had pushed her to her knees before Connor, who wore a grey silk dressing gown which he now unfastened, letting it fall open to reveal his bronzed muscular torso and his cock, thick and erect close to Nancy’s face.

Nancy licked her lips and muttered. He placed one hand behind her and pulled her forward as he pushed the straining shaft down and shoved his glistening cock head into the wet heat of her mouth.

Connor placed both hands behind the blonde’s head, his thick fingers locking in her hair, and he grunted as she sucked hard and willingly at him. He held her head and pushed himself to the back of her throat.

Nancy’s pink lips pouted around his thick veined shaft and she looked up at him with her blue eyes wide. She could feel his hands gripping her firmly behind her head deep in her golden curls, and she knew what he would do next. She had little choice in the matter; she was a plaything, a toy.

Miss Stevens knelt down beside her, brushing the blonde’s cheek with her fingers and pressing close to whisper in her ear.

“That’s it, my little cunt. Please my master. Gulp him right down your slut throat. Show him what a whore you are.”

Nancy nodded as she widened her mouth and gulped at Connor’s thick cock, feeling the wet shaft sliding into her throat. Connors hands grasped tightly behind her head, holding her in place and he groaned with pleasure.

“Good girl,” Miss Stevens purred into the blonde’s ear as she watched the girl gulp the cock down, straining not to choke on it.

The sound of Connor’s shaft squelching in the blonde’s gullet filled the room as he began to thrust his hips roughly back and forth, driving into her throat, fucking her hard.

“The man needs to cum before he sleeps girl,” Miss Stevens hissed, and the blonde nodded as best she could and let out a deep muffled groan.

Connor pulled her head to him, forcing his huge shaft as far as it would go into her throat, until her nose was pressed into his finely trimmed pubic hair and her face grew red.

Connor held her for what seemed like an eternity, and then he pulled back letting out an enormous roar.

The length of his shaft slid from her throat, dripping with thick saliva from her throat and she gasped for air.

He came, pumping string after string of burning white cum across her upturned face, which Miss Stevens smeared all over her pretty features with an open palm.

Miss Stevens held the blonde's jaw with her thumb and forefinger and shook her head so strands of her long blonde hair clung to her sticky skin. The brunette smiled wickedly and stood up to face Connor.

Connor slid a hand around Miss Stevens’s waist and kissed her.

“Thank you Miss Stevens,” he drawled, and turned and left the room without looking at the blonde.

Miss Stevens grasped Nancy’s collar and dragged her roughly to her feet. She stood Nancy before her and slid her hands up into her hair as she pressed herself against the naked girl.

Nancy gasped as Miss Stevens pulled her head back by her long hair and Miss Stevens covered the girl's open mouth with her own, treating Nancy to a deep slow passionate kiss.

Miss Stevens plundered Nancy’s mouth with her tongue, winding it around Nancy’s tongue and pushing into her throat as the girl wriggled and moaned in her tight grasp. Miss Stevens moved her hands to Nancy’s face to feel Connor’s cum growing sticky as it dried on her skin.

The brunette withdrew and walked to the chair where Nancy had been tied earlier. She leaned down and picked up a heavy pink translucent rubber dildo with a harness of black leather. She turned to Nancy and smiled. “Well whore,” she purred, “now I have you all to myself!”

Most of the house had retired to bed at 11pm as Connor required of them and so few saw Connor’s beautiful Irish assistant dressed in her highest black heels, tight pencil skirt and white silk blouse leading a naked blonde girl with a hourglass figure and heavy round breasts through the hallways by a leash from the girl's collared throat. However the click click of Miss Stevens heels were enough to draw the attention of one or two miscreants who hid in the shadows for various reasons and they would smile and stay silent, knowing the sweet torture and humiliation the pretty blonde was being put through.

Miss Stevens led Nancy through a dark hallway at the bottom of the stairs and then pushed her ahead through an open doorway. She snapped on a light and Nancy tried to cover her naked breasts and pussy with her hands and blinked as her eyes got used to the light.

“Too late to be coy now, bitch!” Miss Stevens hissed.

She had taken Nancy to a large downstairs kitchen where the cook and the maids worked during the day. She threw the large strap on dildo onto the heavy wooden table in the centre of the room and began to unbutton her white silk blouse, keeping Nancy fixed in the spell of her dark eyes. She pointed to a large rectangular basin, deep and wide, and told Nancy to fill it with hot soapy water. She watched the cheeks of Nancy’s firm backside wobble as she worked at the task, and she licked her lips.

Miss Stevens fully unbuttoned her blouse so it hung open to reveal her own round breasts thrust up in her black La Perla bra, and her tightly toned belly. Her fingertips worked at the zip of her pencil skirt and she shimmied it over her hips, and let it slide down her glossy nylon clad legs.

FeliciaDugan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FeliciaDugan

She kicked it to one side. Her open blouse hung down to the cheeks of her bottom. There was an inch or so of golden flesh, and then her stocking tops lightly gripped her thighs.

Nancy suddenly spun around and the hot water continued to cascade behind her.

“Really,” she stammered, “this....this is all wrong. You mustn’t do anything to me....nothing more. You’re lovely. But....it’s not what I do. I’m totally straight!”

Miss Stevens burst out laughing and reached for the strap on dildo from the table, toying with it in her hands as she looked at Nancy. Her eyes narrowed.

“You’ll be whatever I make you, whore. And I’m about to make you the filthiest little lesbian in this house. And you’ve just given me some ideas for your next few months here. You really must be careful what you say around someone like me slut!”

She fixed the strap on over her La Perla thong so that the pink rubber shaft jutted lewdly from between the hanging folds of her blouse and she stood with her long legs spread and her hands on her hips looking at Nancy. Nancy gulped and turned back to the basin as the hot water overflowed and water and soap suds puddle around her bare feet. She quickly turned off the taps.

Miss Stevens paced forward and caught the blonde by the hair, yanking her head back, but pushing her body forward so that the blonde’s tits sunk into the soapy bubbles causing more hot water to splash and spill onto the floor.

“Oh God, I’m so horny!” moaned Nancy as she thrashed from side to side.

“Shut....up!” commanded Miss Stevens as she raised her hand up high and slapped Nancy hard twice against the cheeks of her bottom. She shook the girl hard in the water so that it covered Nancy and ran down the back of her legs. Soon Nancy’s whole body was glistening and her bottom and thighs glowed red as Miss Stevens spanked her.

Miss Stevens roughly kicked the girl’s legs wide and slid a spread hand up the blonde’s inner thigh.

“Oh fuck!” Nancy thrashed madly, but Miss Stevens held her tight, covered the girls shaved pussy with her fingers and frigged her roughly, opening the folds of her labia and delving inside.

“Fuck yes!” Nancy’s body stiffened and she gripped the sides of the porcelain basin to steady herself.

As Nancy felt three fingers slide deep into her dripping wet pussy, Miss Stevens’s grip tightened in her hair, and her face was forced down, deep into the hot soapy water of the basin.

Water splashed all around their feet as Miss Stevens fucked the blonde’s pussy with her fingers, roughly and deeply, all the time holding Nancy’s head under the water so that her long hair was soaked too.

When the blonde could take no more, and really thrashed as she pushed hard against the sides of the basis, Miss Stevens pulled her up.

The blonde gasped for breath.

“Oh my God! Oh my God yes!” she kept repeating, her whole body heaving, her tits, belly and face all red with the heat of the water and her nipples standing out, hard and erect.

“You seem very excited for a straight girl,” Miss Stevens mocked, sinking her fingers in and out of the blonde’s gaping pussy as she spoke. “Don’t worry. I’m about to fuck you darling, and make everything okay!”

Miss Stevens firmly shoved the blonde’s head beneath the water again, and held her there as she greased the shaft of the dildo with the mixture of Nancy’s juices and hot soapy water on her fingers.

She pulled Nancy up and away from the basin, and shoved her to the floor on her back in the pool of water and soap suds.

Nancy could do nothing as Miss Stevens slid between her spread thighs and over her glistening wet body. Miss Stevens’s breasts were against Nancy’s breasts, her belly against Nancy’s belly, and she pushed her tongue into Nancy’s mouth and kissed her deeply.

Miss Stevens slid her hands into Nancy’s wet hair and gripped her as she spread her own knees, lifting her backside up, and sinking it down between Nancy’s legs when the head of the long rubber dildo found the entrance to the blonde’s gaping wet cunt.

“Fuck!” Nancy screamed as she was filled, and Miss Stevens smiled began to fuck her hard and urgently, roughly shoving her bottom down between the girls spread thighs.

“That’s it pretty girl,” Miss Stevens taunted as she looked deeply into the blonde’s wide eyes and tightened her grip in her hair as she fucked her hard. “You gonna cum for me? You gonna cum when another girl forces you?”

She released a hand from Nancy’s hair and slapped Nancy hard across the face.

“Of course you are you....nasty....little....bitch!” She slapped her with each word, and Nancy thrashed from side to side and cried.

Nancy was overwhelmed, and her body stiffened as Miss Stevens drew the shaft from her, only to force it deep inside her, over and over, faster and faster as Nancy gasped and struggled and writhed.

“Oh my fucking GOD!” the blonde screamed, and she turned her head to the side as she climaxed; a heavy, uncontrolled, earth shattering, screaming climax. She gasped for breath, her whole body tight, tingling and she gripped her nails into Miss Stevens’s shoulders as Miss Stevens pumped her.

Miss Stevens slid up and spread her legs over the blonde’s belly. She unbuckled the dripping dildo and cast it above the blonde's head in her spread out hair. She slid up further over the blonde’s breasts and arms, and she carefully settled her labia over Nancy’s lips and settled her weight down on her face.

“Now do what a little lesbian slave should do, and eat my pussy until I cum too!” Miss Stevens smiled. “Good girl!” (..........to be continued)

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments