Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bedtime Story for My Pet #10: Wedding Night

"A virgin bride discovers her husband's dominant side."

4
0 Comments 0
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is a guided audio fantasy for women who enjoy submission. It can be streamed or downloaded here: https://www.lushstories.com/forum/self-promotion-and-marketing/bedtime-story-for-my-pet-10-audio-streamingdownload-link The theme of this audio was requested by another fan of the Bedtime Stories. You will want to wear a dress or skirt and some nice lingerie. You’ll also need a blindfold and a dildo or equivalent and be near a bed or couch."

This is meant to be an audio-only post (See Author's Notes) but I'm posting the "script" below since I have to put something here.

P.S. As of this writing {September 2024) I'm looking for a new online submissive. If interested, please visit my Profile page before contacting me.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ah, alone at last, darling.  Give me a hug.  I thought that reception was going to go on forever, didn’t you?  All I could think about was being alone with you at last - and all the things I want to do with you.  Give me a kiss.

You’re really mine now, aren’t you?  All mine.  And I will love, honor and cherish you, just as we promised each other at the church today, and I promise you that we’ll share everything and that I will always treat you with respect.

With one exception, darling: in the bedroom I am the Master, and I am going to teach you how to please me, beginning right now.  I know that you’re still a virgin - and I’m very proud of you for waiting for me, dear - but don’t be nervous.  You know that I love you and that you can trust me, right?  Then believe me when I tell you that I’m going to do everything possible to make this a wonderful experience for you.

Now take my hands and look into my eyes.  Yes, like that.  Now repeat after me, “In the bedroom, you are the Master and I am your willing student.”

Very good.  Now again:  what am I?

And what are you?

That’s right.  So from now on, when we’re alone like this, you will address me as ‘Master’ - is that understood?

Very good.  Hmm.  I think you like that - your eyes are very bright, even if you’re shaking a little bit.  Do you like calling me ‘Master’, pet?

All right.  Are you ready to begin your education?

Oh, but you’re still shaking, darling.  So nervous, poor thing.  All right, I think I can help you with that a little bit.  I want you to put on this blindfold.

Wait.  When I tell you to do something, the proper reply is, “Yes, Master.”  Is that understood?

Good.  Now go ahead and put it on.  Say, “Yes, Master.”

There, that’s lovely.  Now, the first thing you’re going to learn is how to display yourself for me, all right?  What do you say?

Very good.  Start by placing your hands behind your head and lacing your fingers together.

Yes, that’s right.  Now…spread your legs, pet.

Further.

Yes, like that.  Mmm…you look so lovely like that.  I’m going to teach you other poses as we go along but right now I’m just going to look at you for a moment so stay like that.

You’re breathing a little heavily, pet.  You like this, don’t you?

Good, I’m glad.  Yes, that’s a lovely outfit, I love the way it looks on you. 

Now, I’m sure you chose some lovely lingerie to wear for me tonight, didn’t you?

And you’d like to show it to me, wouldn’t you, pet?

Very well.  Then you may ask permission to strip for me.  Say, “Please, Master, may I show you my bra and panties?”

Good.  You may.  Take off everything but those, pet, and then return to your position.

Mmmm…yes, very nice.  Lovely lingerie.  You look very sexy like that, darling.  Can you feel me looking at you right now?

I’m looking at your sweet face now, pet.  I love the way having your hands locked behind your head makes a kind of frame with your arms.  You’re so beautiful, pet.

And now I’m looking at your breasts, darling.  Your tits.  Mmm.  They fill that bra very nicely. Arch your back a little, pet - offer me those tits.

You belong to me, don’t you, pet?

So those tits belong to me as well, don’t they?

Then say it, pet.  Say, “My tits belong to you, Master.”

Very good.

And now I’m looking at your panties, pet.  I’m looking right between your legs.  At your pussy.  That belongs to me too, doesn’t it, pet?  

Say it: “My pussy belongs to you, Master.”

Very nice.  And do I see a wet spot there?  Yes, I believe so.  Your pussy is wet for me, isn’t it, darling?  Say it.

You’re doing very well, pet.  Now, can you show me where the wet spot is?  Lower one hand and touch it for me.  Yes, right there.  

Now put your hand between your legs.

Give your pussy a little squeeze.  Keep going…

Now stroke it, pet.  Show me how wet you can make those panties.

Now lower your other hand and pinch one of your nipples through your bra.  Keep stroking that pussy.

That’s right, put on a good show for your husband, pet.  It’s okay to act like a little slut when I tell you to.

You’re enjoying this, aren’t you, pet?  Do you like being Master’s little slut?

Say it, pet.  Say, “I like being your little slut, Master.”

Very good.  Keep going, little slut.

Now, take those tits out of your bra and pull your panties down over your hips.  Keep those legs spread wide, pet, and put your hands back behind your head.  Push your hips forward and show me how wet your pussy is now.

Very wet, it looks like.  Rock those hips back and forth - show me what a horny little slut you are.

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

Lower your hands and pinch both nipples while you keep going, pet. 

Mmm…very nice.  Such a good little slut.  You’re making your husband very hard, pet.  I think I need to get out of these clothes.  (unzipping, etc.)

There, that’s better.  All right, stop for a moment.  Give me one of your hands, pet.

Do you feel that, pet?  That’s my cock you have in your hand.  And it’s time for you to make friends with it.  Stroke it nicely, pet.
Mmm.  Very good.  Now tell me what you’re doing.  Say, “I’m stroking your cock, Master.”

Good girl.  Look at you, with your tits hanging out and panties down, stroking my cock.  Such a sexy little slut.  Keep going…

Now - on your knees, pet.  Don’t miss a stroke.

Hold my cock in both hands and keep going.

Nice.

Lean forward and give it a little kiss.

Again.

Again, and make it nice and wet this time.

Keep stroking it, pet.  And lick the head all around.

That feels very nice, pet.  Keep going.

Are you enjoying this, pet?

Then you need to say, “Thank you for letting me lick your cock, Master.”

Very good.  And now you’re going to open wide and take it into your mouth.  But first you’re going to ask permission.  Say, “May I please have your cock in my mouth, Master?”

Good girl.  Yes, you may.  Take as much of it into your mouth as you can and give it a nice tongue-bath.

Such a good little slut.  Can you thank me for letting you suck my cock?

Very good.  You’re a fast learner, my darling.  But it’s time for something more important.  Stand up, next to the bed.

Take off your bra and panties.

Now, I hope you won’t mind if I just push you back onto the bed, like this…

And spread your legs apart, like this.

And hold your wrists over your head, like this.

So beautiful.  So sexy.  I’m very hard for you right now, pet, so let me lean down and whisper in your ear what I’m going to do:

I’m going to fuck you, pet.  I’m going to fill up your pussy with my big, hard cock and then I’m going to fuck you with it.  This is your first time so it may hurt a little but you’re going to take it like a brave little girl, aren’t you?

Good girl.  Now say, “Please fuck me, Master.”

Say, “I’m a horny little slut and I want you to fuck me, Master.”

“Please fuck my pussy with your big, hard cock, Master.”

That’s my good girl.  All right, we’re going to take it very slowly at first.  

Do you feel that, pet?  Do you feel the tip of my cock between your pussy lips?

Good.  Do you want more?  Do you want more of Master’s cock in your pussy?

All right,  I’m going to push in just a little more…like this. 

Does that feel all right, pet?

Now, I’m going to pull out just a little bit...like this.  And push in a little further…like this.

Out…  And in.  Out…  And in.  Out…  And in.  Out…  And in.  Out… 

I’m filling up your pussy with my cock, pet.  Do you feel it?

Does it feel good?  Even if it hurts a little?

All right, this time it’s going all the way in.  Are you ready, pet?

All right, here we go.  

I’m all the way inside you, pet.  Your husband’s cock is inside you.  Does it feel good?

I’m glad, pet.  Now, slowly…out…again.  

All right, pet.  Now, tell me what you want me to do with my cock.  Do you want me to fuck you with it?

Good.  Then you need to learn how to beg for it, pet.  Say, “Please, Master, fuck me with your cock.”

Louder.

One more time.
All right.  We’ll still take it slow for now, but it’s not going to be as gentle.  I’m just going to shove my cock into you…like this.

And again.

And again.

You’re making such lovely noises, pet.  Do you like being fucked by your husband?  

Do you like having my cock inside you?

Do you want me to keep going?

Then you need to say, “Please fuck me some more, Master.”

All right, since you asked so nicely…

I think you’re sufficiently warmed up now, pet.  Oh yes, I think so.  Do you want me to fuck you harder?

Ask properly, pet.  Say, “Please fuck me harder, Master.”

Say, “Please fuck me like a little whore, Master.”

Your wish is my command, pet.  You’re going to take what I give you and you’re going to thank me for it later.

Are you my little whore, pet?

Say it again.

Again.

Do you love my cock, little whore?

Again.

Again.

Would you like to come on my cock, little whore?

Beg for it, pet.

Keep going…

All right, pet.  You may come for me when I tell you.

Now, pet!  Come for me now.

Ahhhh…

Ohh,  that was lovely, pet.  Did you like that?

All right, move over and let me lie down next to you.  And I think you don’t need that blindfold anymore.

Let me hold you, pet.  Snuggle into my shoulder.

Give me a kiss.

I hope that didn’t hurt too much, darling.  Are you okay?  It will be much easier next time, I promise.

All right, let’s rest and catch our breath for a little while and then we can try it a different way, okay?

What a lovely start to our honeymoon, pet.

Published 
Written by Zenmackie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors