Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bag of tricks

16
14 Comments 14
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.4k words 3.4k words
CHAPTER ONE: The sensual erotic love story continues

"Hello Fugs," said Mr Noodle Cock, as I gently pushed and pulled his pee hole to make him talk, "I am not in a very good mood today, in fact I am so angry I am at the point where I could explode!"

"Oh, what's the matter babe?"

"Shit Fugs, they are after me. I need to find some place to hide, somewhere dark," Mr Noodle Cock – a.k.a Noodles, a.k.a Instant Noodles - said as a little bit of spittle came dribbling out of his mouth.

"I know of the perfect place!"

Carefully avoiding the edges of the torn hole in the paper bag, I placed my lips around Mr Noodle Cock's head. I looked up and saw Eric laying there; his eyes fixated to the TV as he played Halo 3 on the Xbox - one of these days I am going to see how the Xbox handles a can of coke, damn stupid thing.

I continued to watch him as my tongue swirled around the underside of his head. Still glued to the TV, his body jerked and caused Mr Noodle Cock to hit the back of my throat as he shot at an enemy, nearly causing me to bring up my lunch. He continued on with his mission and I continued on mine.

With Mr Noodle Cock hidden in the dark, damp surrounds of my mouth, I moved my tongue back and forwards in a wave effect along his long, skinny veiny body. With my hand wrapped around the base, my hand and my mouth moved in unison and for one fleeting second, Eric looked into my eyes - and then the second was gone and his eyes diverted back to the game.

Now bored with Mr Noodle Cock, I moved my attention to the twins; Saggy and Hairy. I placed Saggy in my mouth and gently sucked him and then did the same with Hairy. I licked and sucked my way down towards his anus and felt Eric’s body stiffen beneath me. And then it hit me.

“Ewww,” I grimaced as Eric laughed.

“You fucking gross pig!” I shouted at him jumping off the bed.

“FUCK!” I gagged as the smell of his vile ass fumes lingered under the bag, “You fucking dutch-ovened me,” I yelled at him as I desperately tried to rip away the paper.

Eric’s laughter continued as I raced into the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, followed by a generous swirl of mouth wash.

I stepped out off my tattered granny underwear – shit, I must remember to do laundry tomorrow – and stepped under the twin shower/bath.

Now just a little diversion so this story seems really long and fills up the word count:

After shampooing my hair, I then placed some conditioner in my hands and ran them sensually through my thick mane before letting the water gently wash away the soap. The water cascaded down my upturned face as I ran my fingers gingerly down my neck – I stood like that for a minute, enjoying the feel of the cool water as it continued to fall down my naked body.

With a small squirt of shower gel, I ran the sponge in small circular motions around my firm stomach, gasping for air as I cupped my heaving breast, pinching and tweaking my nipples; watching intently as they hardened. I squeezed my breasts, enjoying the pain and then pushed them together dreaming that there was a cock between them. As I squeezed my titties really hard, the flesh oozed out between my fingers.

I then put one foot on the edge of the bath and ran the sponge seductively up and down my leg.

I let my fingers linger as I reached my shaven lips. Pushing them aside, I tenderly rubbed my swollen clit. I fell back on the cold tiles as I began to rub faster and when I couldn't take it anymore. I inserted three fingers into my hot wanting velvety hole and finger fucked my pussy until I came and my own sweet nectar ran down my hand and legs.

Coming down back to earth, I slowly rinsed my soapy body off and stepped out onto a plush vibrant pile rug. Then I grabbed a soft luxurious towel and ran it slowly up and down my moist figure; almost bringing myself to another orgasm before wrapping the towel around my bare chest.

Boys, look away now if you don’t want to be disillusioned! That is how it would have been if this were the movies, but since it isn’t, this is how it really happened.

I shampooed my hair and put a dollop of conditioner on my head, then with a couple of wipes, quickly rinsed the conditioner out, careful not to let the soapy water near my eyes as it stings like hell when soap gets in them. Then I shaved under my prickly arms. As for squeezing my breasts, well that was out of the question, because seriously – they are just fat and plus for the fact it fucken hurts. Nipples yes – fat sacks no.

I quickly - amazing how in the movies they never worry about running out of hot water - sponged my body, washed my fanny and pussy, washed my legs and dirty smelly feet. I then rinsed off the gel and bent over letting the water run down my butt crack making sure there was no soap left near my pussy – gets terribly itchy and sore when you do, in some ways worse than thrush. The only time I do put my leg up on the bath edge is when I have a razor in my hand to shave my stubbly legs.

I stepped out onto the once plush pile rug; now flat as a pancake and faded and dirty and then scrubbed myself vigorously with the rough towel before getting dressed in trackies and a t-shirt.

That should do it, now back to the story:

Eric was still playing his game when I got out of the shower, so I went into the lounge room, turned on the TV and flicked through the channels. I was still mega pissed at Eric but as I flicked over to ‘American Pie’, an idea came to me. I think I knew of a way to get back at Eric for his umm gas problem.

I first rang mom and asked if she wouldn’t mind extending her day visit with the twins and keeping them for the night. I then rang my friend Jack at his work place 'Dilderia', and made an order and then made arrangements to pick up the stuff from him when he got home at six. I had four hours to kill and since Eric was busy with his game, I watched some gay porn over a bowl of microwave popcorn.

Six O’clock finally came and I slipped out to see Jack, and came back before Eric even noticed I was gone. Honestly, if he could pay that much attention going down on me as he would at playing that game; I would be the happiest woman on this earth.

I tried to sneak into bathroom and heard Eric shout out, “What ya doing Fugs?”

“Nothing Babe,” I replied, “Just going to take a piss. Love you”

I locked the door behind me, and from Jack's bag I took out some clothes. I changed into a pair of black shiny pvc thigh length boots. My next item was a little harder to put on; a latex panty with a hole in the front, which I then inserted a 6 inch black dildo through it. I put on the black glossy vinyl corset and matching extra long gloves on. A studded collar, and a black mask that covered my nose and just finished at my hair line, completed the effect.

The paper bag was taking a rest tonight I decided, as I admired myself in the mirror. I grabbed a paddle, cat-o-nine-tales, the gag, collar and lead and another pair of rubber shorts from the same bag, walked into the bedroom and chucked them on the bed next to Eric. I then grabbed the tv cord and yanked it out of the socket.

CHAPTER TWO: Time to get a little serious

“Don’t say a fucking word,” I told him.

“What is...” he stammered.

“Shut the hell up and put them on,” I ordered, “you made me gag earlier, now it’s my turn to gag you.”

"Fugs?"

"I expect you to call me Mistress," I told him, "or Miss Fugs."

I have never seen Eric move so fast – well except for the time that raced out the door because he suddenly needed to buy hinges straight after I mentioned getting married. On went the shorts and collar, and was just about to fasten the ball gag around his head.

“Stop. Leave it on the bed and come stand before me and hand me my whip!”

After handing me my whip, I ran it ever so slowly over his chest and around his side, stopping just as I reached his hard muscled butt cheek.

Holding it inches away, I asked “ What's my name? Say my name, bitch! ” loved that part in ‘American Pie’ lol

“Fugly.”

“Wrong, bitch!” I growled as he felt the first sting of the cat-o-nine-tails across his ass.

Again I asked, “What is my name, bitch!”

“Mistress.”

“Good boy,” I purred as I ran my hand over the back of his head.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I want to fuck you so hard at the moment. I want to shove my cock in you so deep.”

Again he felt the sting of the whip.

“Don’t make me ask this a third time! What do you want?” I came around to the front of him, holding the whip above his huge bulge in his little tight shiny black shorts.

“I want to fu...” I raised my hand and was about to bring it back down when he finally understood, “I want to only please you, Mistress.”

“We are finally catching on,” I said as I grabbed the lead and attached it to his collar.

Shannonshine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Shannonshine

I gave it a little tug, “On your knees, bitch!”

Eric got to his knees and started to rub his cock. For this action, he got the whip across his shoulders, his skin turning a very light pink where it made contact.

“Did I say you could touch yourself? No, I didn’t. You are not allowed to touch yourself. You are not allowed to cum unless I say so. Understand?”

Oh, I am enjoying this – I dealt him another strike across the shoulders.

“Yes Mistress,” Eric smiled.

“Wipe that smile of your face or you will receive 5 lashes!” I barked at him. Damn prick is enjoying this too much.

“Yes Mistress.”

Just to show him I meant business, I pulled on the lead and led him around in a circle – like the dog he was, and even though I was getting off on this, I had to keep reminding myself why I started this – in the room until we came back to the original spot. I gave him another tug and he took to his kneeling position.

“Hands behind your back. Now suck my cock slut!”

Eric obeyed. He took my black rubber cock into his virgin mouth. He looked up at me as he kissed the head and then licked the shaft. Taking the cock back into his mouth, he swallowed the cock two thirds the way down. I grabbed his hair and began to rock in rhythm with him as he finally managed to swallow me whole.

“Gag on this, bitch!” I said as I gave a forceful thrust.

I started to pull out after hearing him gag, but he leant forward, licking and sucking my cock. The further I pushed my hips away, the further he leant towards me.

“You like sucking cock, my pet?”

“Ah huh,” he said as he licked one side of the shaft and then the other side. Fuck, this was so hot, I was so wet.

“Are you gay, pet?”

“No, Mistress.”

“But you seem to be enjoying my cock – a lot?”

“That’s because it is your cock, Mistress.”

“I was hoping you would say yes. I would love to see you suck a man’s cock.”

“I would, to please you Mistress.”

I watched as he placed his lips around the head, giving my cock another kiss before running his lips went down the entire shaft. Damn, I knew I should have asked Jack for the vibrating strap-on panties. I was in total awe as I watched Eric sucking my cock. I was clenching my pussy: my breathing getting very heavy. If I didn’t stop this now, I knew I wouldn’t follow through to what I had planned.

“Stop!”

Eric continued to suck my cock. A quick strike with the whip to the shoulders made him pay attention.

I walked over to the bed and grabbed the paddle.

“Strip,” I ordered.

He stood up and peeled off his shorts. His hard cock bobbed in front of him - As did mine – I almost lost it and was about to ask him did he want a cock fight.

“Stand facing the wall. Arms on the wall above your head and legs spread,” I said.

I ran my gloved hands over his firm body. My finger followed his butt crack until it rested against his hole.

“What do you want me to do to you?” I asked.

“I want to fuck you,” he replied hoarsely.

Whack

“Wrong! What do you want me to do to you?”

“Anything you wish, Mistress.”

“Who does your body belong to?”

“What do you mean?”

Whack

“My body is yours Mistress, to do as you please Mistress.”

“Are you my bitch?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Go and put your gag on and then bend over the edge of the bed. Keep your legs spread!” I said as I took off my right glove.

I went over to the left side of the bed and grabbed some lube from the bedside table which I then generously applied to my cock. I wiped my hand on some tissues and put my glove back on.

I grabbed my cock at the base – shit, I hope the lube washes off easily – and rubbed the head against his anus. I stepped forward and placed one leg on the bed and the other between his legs, and ever so slowly entered his rear until the head disappeared. I heard him grunt and then felt his body push against the cock.

“Slowly my pet,” I said as I pushed it in a centimeter more, “Now, if you want me to stop, just raise your right hand in the air. Understand?”

He nodded.

“Have you been fucked in the ass before, slut?”

He shook his head

“What’s my name?”

“mmmmmm.”

“Sorry I can’t hear you!” yes I was being a bitch lol

“arrrrrhhhhhhhhmmmm”

“Still can’t understand you. You must not want to be my pet,” I said as I started to withdraw.

Eric started to shake his head. He turned his head and looked at me, his eyes pleading to continue.

“Bend down and lean on your arm. With your other arm, I want you to stroke yourself. Remember, you are not allowed to cum.”

He nodded.

As I thrust forward, my black cock entered his tight little ass until it reached the base. I grabbed his love handles – fuck, is he putting on weight? – and slowly pulled out to just the tip and entered him again. His moans were a mixture of first time pain and bit of pleasure, and as I continued fucking him, him moans became those only of orgasmic bliss.

As soon as I got into a rhythm of fucking my little pet Eric, I grabbed the cat-o-nine-tails that was lying right next to him. Every couple of long strokes of my cock was accompanied with a slight sting of the whip. I could hear the wet sound of him stroking his own cock and I began to thrust harder.

Eric’s moaning became stronger and faster and I knew he was about to cum. Hell, I was about to cum myself.

“Enough stroking!”

I continued to fuck him. I watched as my cock slid in and out of his hole. Fuck, I started wishing I was a man, so I could feel what it feels like to shoot my load into his ass. Every thrust made my latex panties ride deeper into my lips, rubbing softly against my clit. Thank god these panties were waterproof treated.

I took my cock out completely and gave him a quick flick of the whip. I ran my gloved hands over his sides and across his cheeks. Just as he started to get up, I re-entered him fully. His moan met my moan as I began to fuck him again. Just when his moans became louder – can’t let him enjoy it too much, I pulled out and gave him another whack across his cheeks.

“You can take the gag off now.”

He pulled it off and started to say “Oh babe, that was the fucking amaz....”

I gave him a harder whack across the ass.

“Thank you, Mistress.”

“How did my slut enjoy his fucking?”

“I loved it, Mistress.”

“I haven’t finished with you bitch. Lie on the floor.”

CHAPTER THREE: Payback is a bitch

I walked over and stood next to him. He watched intently as I undid my panties and took them off. Not a very sexy sight, but I did manage somehow. I placed one foot either side of his head and squatted. My shaved pussy only millimeters from his nose.

“Eat me!”

He didn’t need to be asked twice. I leant back, placing my hands on his stomach as he flicked his tongue over my swollen clit. As he begun to suck, my juices began to flow and my stomach tightened. This was Eric at what he did best – giving head. I bit my lip and began to thrusts my hips as I came closer and closer to coming.

Now, the only one thing I have never told Eric in all the time that we been together, was that I have squirted. Only once, and that was in the position I was in now. The only difference between now and then was that I didn’t have Eric’s magic tongue and lips sucking at my clit. I was back then, by myself using my little bullet vibrator. I was taking a risk tonight, because I wasn’t 100 percent sure that it was going to work this time – But hey, if it didn’t - who cares, not me! Not right now – I was getting head.

I ran my hands over my corset. The smooth, cold feel of the vinyl sent me over the edge – yes my true fetish; pvc, latex, vinyl, anything sleek and shiny – and I came. I came and I squirted. I squirted over Eric’s face. It ran down his chin and all over his neck and on to the floor.

“What the fuck? Did you just piss on me?”

“No, I squirted. Payback is a bitch ain’t it?”

“Hey, I don’t care! I want to do this again!”

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck – this was not meant to happen this way. He was not meant to fucking enjoy it, but I hate to admit this - what was meant to be payback for him farting while I was going down on him, turned out to be the most exciting thing I have done sexually as well. At that moment, all I wanted him to do was for him fuck my brains out.

But instead, I farted – just as he did to me. I am not proud of the fact, but fuck, if you can’t beat them – join them.

“Enjoy that, bitch!” I told him as I walked out and left him sulking.

Published 
Written by Fugly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments