Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Weekend Getaway

"A sexy couple goes away for a few nights to play slave and master."

5
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words
We pull into one of the car spaces and get out of the car. Grabbing our bags from the boot, you lock the car and we head towards the front door. The hotel is about forty stories tall on first glance and all white with lots of tinted windows and balconies for every room. The lights in the windows make the whole building glimmer with warmth.

Once inside we walk up to the reception desk, a long bench made of polished mahogany, and wait for service. A tall blonde lady with a neatly cut fringe and a white blouse comes out of a door behind the desk and approaches us. Her badge pinned to her chest reads “Daisy”.
“Hello, how may I help you today?” she asks us in a sweet voice with a smile.

“We have a booking under Jenkins,” you reply.

“Yes, of course. You are in room 6.9B,” she replies, checking the computer. “One moment please.”

Daisy signs us in and gives us our room key. She also routinely gives us basic directions to our room.

I look at you as we wait for the elevator and you look back, small smiles playing on our lips, our eyes shining in excitement and anticipation. Once the elevator doors open, we walk in still sharing our secret smile.

We force ourselves to remain calm and relaxed but we can’t help but walk a little quicker. As soon as we reach our door you grin at me and kiss my forehead when you realize the shy smile and the pink blush creeping along my cheeks.

Finally you get the door open and we go inside. You place your bag against the cupboard and come back for mine. I am standing in the doorway still, my breathing a little quicker.

You lead me into the room and give me a hug telling me not to worry so much. That it will be fun. You tilt my head up and kiss me deeply. I start to relax a bit more.

“What would you like for dinner?” you ask me.

“Oh, I dunno, what do you feel like?” I respond.

“How about Italian? I’m pretty sure I saw a nice place just down the road.”

“Sure,” I agree. “I’ll just grab my bag.”

As I am grabbing my bag you come up behind me and, lifting my dress slightly, tug on my underwear.

“I don’t think you will be needing these…why don’t you take them off before we go?” you whisper in my ear.

I gasp and turn to look at you.

“Really, now?” I ask with raised eyebrow.

You nod and grin at me.

“If you don’t take them off I will for you,” you threaten teasingly.

“Oh fine!” I say, exaggerating.

I quickly shimmy out of my underwear and toss them on top of my bag.

“Happy now?” I say.

You nod and smile at me.

“Okay, let’s go now.”

I sigh and head towards the door as you gesture me forward.

We find the Italian restaurant you saw not far from the hotel and decide it’s nice enough to eat at. We are seated and given menus. You chuckle at me as you notice me squirming to get comfortable with no underwear on under my dress. While you look at the menu I feel your foot sliding up my leg to displace my dress slightly. I glare at you and you send me a teasing wink.

I order a pasta dish for my main meal while you order a pizza dish and an entrée of garlic bread for the both of us. You also order a bottle of wine to be shared between the two of us.

As our entrée comes out, you once again tease me about my distinct lack of underwear by reaching under the table to rub my knee, your hand slipping under my dress discreetly. Lucky for me, your arm isn’t long enough and can’t go too far.

We chat and drink wine as we eat our meals and I excuse myself to the bathroom before we leave the restaurant. Feeling weird without underwear I half wish I’d put them in my bag before leaving. It’s obvious that your plan is working though, as I can feel myself more aroused than before. Between the wine and the lack of underwear I am starting to get rather excited.

I exit the bathroom and you give me another teasing wink as if you know what’s going on in my head and we start out walk back to the hotel. On our walk you casually squeeze my ass while you think no one is looking and make small attempts to tease me by pulling at my dress. I growl at you and you laugh more, clearly enjoying yourself.

Coming back from dinner at a small restaurant down the road we enter the room again. I head straight to the bed to lay down feeling somewhat drowsy while you go and turn on the TV.

After a while you turn the TV back off again and rummage around in the small kitchen area. I hear the fridge door open, a pop and a fizz then the sound of liquid being poured into two glasses.

Moments later you come into the bedroom and hand me a glass of wine. I take it gratefully and start sipping. You grin at me and tell me to drink faster. I poke my tongue out at you.

After a few drinks you take the empty glasses back to the kitchen area and return to me with a sly grin on your face. I look at you nervously.

“What?” I ask you.

“Stand up,” you say mysteriously.

I do as I am told and stand. You walk over to me and kiss me. Slowly you pull my dress off and toss it to the ground. Kissing down my neck now, you begin to unclip my bra and throw that to the ground too.

You kiss down my breasts and start rubbing them with your hands as you slowly lick at my nipples and then start sucking on one while you twist the other one with one hand.

I moan softly and you suck the other one. You pull off my shoes and rub your hands up my legs as you stand.

By now, I am standing naked in front of you. You grin and brush a hand between my legs making me jump. Then you turn away and go to my bag. You pull out the top few items; an old t-shirt, an old pair of underwear and a skirt. Tossing them to me you tell me to put them on.

When I am done I turn to find you holding out a blindfold and a length of rope on the bed. My breathing starts getting faster as you slide the blindfold down over my eyes.

You stand in front of me gazing at me in my old clothes. You tilt my head up to kiss me again and rub your hands over my body. You hear me moan softly. Carefully and gently you push me onto the bed and position me in the middle. Taking each of my limbs you tie them to a corner of the bed until I am laying spread out in an ‘X’ position.

Like this you gag me then start to rub your hands over my body again, seeing me shiver, hearing me moan. You rub at my pussy through my pants and underwear, which makes me moan and squirm.

“You better be good now, or you will be punished,” you tell me as you give my pussy a sharp tap with your hand.

I moan and try to nod.

“For moaning, you get whipped somewhere on your body,” you say and demonstrate with a flogger.

“For squirming, you get a smack. Too much squirming and you will have a red bottom,” you warn me. “Understand?”

I moan and attempt a nod again.

“Was that a moan just now?” you ask.

I whimper.

“Hmmm,” you say. “I’ll let you off with a warning this time.”

You place the flogger on the table beside the bed and gaze down at me. You place your hands over my boobs and squeeze lightly, you start playing with my nipples through the fabric of my t-shirt and with no bra in the way; my nipples easily protrude through the fabric as you tease them. I try hard not to move or moan but I can’t help but squirm a bit.

“That makes one smack,” you say tweaking my nipples harder.

I squirm once more.

"That makes two." I can hear the smile in your voice.

I try desperately to stay still and manage it somehow. After you wait a while to see if I squirm again, I feel you climb off the bed and unzip a bag. Then you are back again between my legs, leaning over me. You nibble at my nipples through the shirt and I feel something cold on my stomach. Next I hear a snipping sound as you test the scissors. You don’t snip any further just yet, instead you lift the shirt away from my skin with your fingers and again I hear a snipping sound, longer this time.

You fiddle with my shirt again and there is another snipping sound. When you release my shirt and it again falls to my skin, there are two big holes where my boobs are. You flatten the material against my body making my boobs stand out more from the fabric.

Again you start to play with my nipples in between your fingers.

I moan.

“Oh goody, I’ve been waiting for this!”

You pick up the flogger and let it brush lightly against my boobs and nipples. I can’t help but moan again.

“One,” you say softly and whip at my right boob. “Two.” It’s the whip again. This time it’s across my left boob. I squirm.

“And that makes a third smack for later,” you breathe as you begin to lick my now hard nipples.

My breathing is really heavy as you play and tease my nipples, your hands occasionally massaging my boobs or flicking at the unattended nipple.

After a while of you sucking and teasing my nipples you reach down to the bottom of my shirt and using the small cut you put in the fabric earlier, you slowly tear my shirt to about mid length. Here you stop and place kisses all around my stomach sometimes sucking and leaving a small mark. Your hands continue to tease my nipples as you do so. I squirm again as you suck on my stomach.

“Four,” you say chuckling.

I whimper.

You then move away from my boobs and wiggle further down the bed so that you are facing between my legs. You lift up my skirt and flip it over to reveal my underwear. Slowly you drag one finger over my underwear and trace up and down my pussy. Making my breathing come out more hoarse.

You add another finger to the dragging pattern. Feather light touches as you rub me up and down up and down. I moan again and you stop.

“You’re being a bad girl again, Cindy,” you say as you sit up and grab the flogger again. Before I can help it I moan again through the gag in my mouth.

I gasp and my body jumps as you land a whack against the inside of one of my thighs. I gasp again as you whip the other thigh. You start to massage my thighs with your hands when I moan again and you land a whack against my pussy this time. I squirm again.

“That’s five smacks you are up to, you are a very naughty girl. I will have to punish you soon if you keep this up,” you say as you rub my pussy through my underwear focusing on the place where my clit is.

Just when I feel I can’t take any more without moaning or squirming you stop and get off the bed again. I take some deep breaths trying to calm myself. I hear you doing something but I’m not sure what it is. You come back, slide my underwear to one side and I feel you gently tugging at my pussy lips separating. You probe softly at the moistness inside them and drag a finger over my entrance and up to my clit where you play with it until I squirm.

“Such a bad girl…Six now,” you say.

You start fingering with my pussy again and I feel you holding them wide apart. I moan as I feel you slide something about the size of a carrot into me.

“I should whip you for that moan but I guess I can change your punishment to this instead,” you murmur as you press the button and the vibrator starts to buzz softly.

I feel you pull my underwear back over the end of the vibrator and I moan again.

“And for that I’m going to turn it up.” You put the vibrator onto the next setting and grin as I squirm a little.

“Seven. When I get to 10 I’m going to give you your other punishment.”

With the vibrator held inside my pussy and my boobs protruding through holes in my old t-shirt you sit back and watch me.

“If you moan I will turn the vibrator up again,” you tease.

I huff at you to let you know I heard. You keep watching till eventually I moan. You grin and lean forward to turn it up again.

"Next setting is the highest,” you tell me.

I moan again, you turn it up again. I squirm.

“Eight.”

I moan again and you whip me across my boobs.

“I can do this all night you know.” You laugh as you lean forward and suck on the nipple you just whipped.

I can’t help but moan again, a big long one, and you lean back to whip me twice more across my boobs. I squirm again.

“Nine, one more squirm and I’ll punish your behind.”

I keep still; you start to play with my clit while the vibrator continues to do its work. After a while I can't take it anymore and squirm away moaning.

At this you turn off the vibrator, cut off my underwear and whip me across my pussy.

“Ten, it’s time for your punishment.”

You undo my bonds and order me onto hands and knees on the bed with my ass in the air. I comply a little clumsily as I can’t see. I feel you push my shoulders down so that my arms lay on the bed in front of me and my back curves up to my butt. I feel you start to massage my ass with your hands kneading and caressing me. Then your left hand moves over my ass and underneath, it traces lightly over my asshole then continues on to my dripping wet pussy.

Leslie_L
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leslie_L

You push one finger into me and swirl it around gently. My body tightens.

“I’ll let you moan for this part,” you say softly. I nod.

You continue to finger me with one hand while massaging my ass with the other.

“I’d really like you to moan,” you say. I moan softly.

Your hand disappears from my ass and then comes down with a rather loud SMACK on my right cheek.

“I said moan,” you say a little louder. In shock I barely get a whimper out.

SMACK

“Moan!” you say again and I let out a loud long moan.

You caress and massage my right cheek again for a while.

SMACK

Your hand comes down again making me moan louder than before. Then massaging it again you trail a few soft kisses over my pinked right cheek.

SMACK

I moan long and hard feeling myself enjoying my spanking. As you massage again.

SMACK

My right cheek is stinging now and I am panting hard. You rub my cheek and kiss it again. You trail a finger down between my cheeks grazing over my ass hole and sinking into my pussy again. You swirl it around feeling my wetness.

“It seems you are enjoying your punishment,” you say. “That’s good, because there is more to come, and I rather enjoy doing this.”

I moan again and you swirl your finger faster around inside me. This time as you pull your finger out, you trace it back the way it came hesitating at my ass hole. You slowly start to slide the finger inside me, slipping in easily with my pussy juices. I moan loudly and you finger my hole a little longer.

“Hmm, I think I want to play with this next,” you say softly and I moan louder as you pull out.

You go back to rubbing my behind, this time concentrating on my left cheek. After a while you stop and order me to stand next to the bed. I blindly do as I am told and stand there. I feel you guide my front down over your legs, my boobs hanging over the edge. You go back to massaging my ass.

SMACK

The first one across my left cheek stings and I moan softly.

SMACK

I moan again.

“Louder,” you say softly.

SMACK

I moan louder for you long and hard as you stop to massage my ass again. My boobs wobble as you lean back again.

SMACK

“Last one now,” you promise as I moan hard through my gag.

SMACK

I am moaning and shaking slightly as you position me back onto the bed with my ass in the air again. I lay there gasping for breath as you come back with handcuffs that you place around my hands in front of me. You begin tying my ankles to the corners of the bed again, but not as far out, so I can still be on my knees.

“You are such a bad girl you know. I need to punish you in so many different ways. Maybe you will learn one day. But I hope not,” you say and grin.

You rummage in your bag and get out a few more things before returning to the bed and my raised ass. Still blindfolded, I am unsure what is happening and squirm uncomfortably.

SMACK

Your hand comes down on me unsuspected and I let out a raw moan.

“Squirm again and I’ll have to start counting again,” you say to me as you rub my ass. I nod frantically and try not to move again.

You pick up a container and opening it you dip your finger in to get a big glob of lube. Reaching out, you place your finger and the glob against my ass hole and push in slightly. I moan as you push further in.

“Uh uh uhh,” you tut to me. “No moaning until I tell you to,” you say mischievously. I whimper.

Once your finger is fully inserted into my ass hole you start to rotate the tip around in circles. My legs shake as I try not to moan. After a while of this you finally stop, leaving me trying to catch my breath. Before long however you have replaced your finger with a skinny metal vibrator. I gasp through my gag as you turn it on and start to swirl it around. I can’t help but moan. You laugh at my outburst and decide to let it go this time. After a little while you stop and pull out the vibrator. I hear you doing more stuff at the end of the bed and I catch my breath again. I squirm to get more comfortable.

“I saw that,” I hear you say. “That’s one.” I gulp.

You come back to me and start rubbing my boobs from underneath me.

“I hope you are enjoying this, because I am. Very much. But I’m going to enjoy what I have planned for you next a whole lot more,” you say as you tweak my nipples teasingly. As you move away you quickly slide two fingers into my soaking wet pussy, checking. I moan.

At this you pick up the whip again and give me a quick rap across my ass with it.

“Moaning isn’t allowed right now,” you tease.

After a while you release my legs from their bonds and guide me into a standing position. You tell me to stay still and keep quiet. I do as I am told as you start to wrap lengths of rope around my body.

You start by making me step out of my skirt and ripping off the last bit of my t-shirt before you wrap the first bit of length around my boobs. You tie them in a way that makes them stick out teasingly. The bonds are tight but not uncomfortable.

Next you stretch the rope down to my pussy and pinching the rope in a certain spot you use the end to tie a knot, guiding it into the place you want it. Once you are happy with the placement of that, you pull the length of rope down again then threat it through my legs. You pause briefly to stick a finger into my pussy and swirl it around before drawing your finger out and guiding it to my clit where you play with that until my legs shake and start to give way.

You pull the rope taught as you step around me and tie it to the rope around my back. The rope now goes through my pussy lips with the knot sitting right where my clit is.

After admiring your work you lean forward to suck on my nipples and press the knot into my clit making me squirm.

“Two,” you say softly breathing into my ear before nibbling on my lobe as you use both hands to tease my nipples.

After a sufficient amount of this you guide me to the edge of the bed and make me lean over it, the knot is now being pushed into my clit by the edge of the bed and my ass is once again in the air. You pull off the pillows and layer them up for me to kneel on more comfortably.

You gaze at me on the edge of the bed admiring the look of me in such a submissive way and grin. Picking up the big vibrator again you gently tug the rope to the side and push it into my wet pussy. Once it is in you turn it on and replace the rope to hold it in. You make sure the knot is still resting on my clit and grin as I start to moan. You pick up the whip and hit me across my ass with it, drawing a bigger moan from me. You hit me again and I moan once more.

“Hmm, I guess this isn’t punishment enough for the moment then, I’ll have to punish you some other way,” you say.

I can’t stop moaning as the vibrator works on my pussy and sends vibrations through the rope. You start to finger my ass again and I moan even more. I feel you pushing something slightly bigger than the thin metal vibrator into my ass and you begin to swirl it around inside my ass.

You work my ass stretching the sides more and more occasionally reaching around to rub at my clit with your fingers. At this stage I am moaning like crazy, my body shaking.

You eventually decide that I have had enough and you remove the vibrator and the thing from my ass. Instead you place something again a little bigger against my ass hole. You stop to get another finger load of lube and press that into my ass again. The bigger thing is against my ass hole once more and you slowly push it in. you drag the rope over again to hold it in.

You stand me up like this and sit me cross-legged on the pillows facing away from the bed.

You remove my blindfold and let my eyes adjust to the light again. You lean down to remove my gag as well then kiss me long and hard pushing your tongue into my mouth.

After a while you stand back to reveal that you are only in your underwear. Then you take those off too letting your erection free. You gaze at me as you rub yourself absentmindedly, a grin forming on your lips.

You walk forward slowly.

“Open your mouth,” you say seductively. I comply.

At this you move forward more and straddling me, you push your cock slowly into my mouth. When you are comfortable you are leaning slightly on the bed with your legs spread wide, and I have a mouthful of your raging hard-on between my lips. I start to instinctively suck on you and you let out a moan as you start to move your hips, pushing your cock in and out of my mouth slowly gaining speed.

I suck and lick on you as you move yourself in and out of my mouth. I hear you moaning loudly and suck harder. After a while I feel you tense and start pushing in and out faster and faster hissing and moaning. You stop as a large amount of hot cum squirts into my mouth. You pull out allowing me to swallow your load and you sit down next to me to catch your breath.

Once you have recovered a bit you stand me up and push me back onto the bed. You untie the rope and remove the plug in my ass to finger it for a bit, pulling on the sides and testing how far I will stretch. You get up after a while and bring back a slightly bigger one and push that in before rolling me over again.

Holding the butt plug in with one hand you begin to finger my really wet pussy with 2 fingers while you gently start to lick at my clit. I moan and you give my pussy a slap with your hand before returning to what you were doing. Every time I moan you repeat the slap, occasionally giving me three or four before returning to fingering and sucking my clit.

“You’ve been a very bad girl haven’t you?” you ask me between licking me.

“Yes,” I say softly.

“Yes what?” you respond giving my pussy an especially hard slap.

“Yes, master,” I say a little louder squirming.

“Better,” you say. “Oh and that makes three more slaps.”

I moan as you start to push your tongue up into my pussy and swirl it around. I squirm as you dart it in and out of me.

“That will have to count as three so we are up to six now,” you say as you start to finger my pussy again.

“I’m sorry master,” I say breathlessly

“Are you going to be a good girl for your punishment now?” you ask me after pulling away.

“Yes, master. I will do anything you want me to do, master.”

“Well, one thing I do want you to do; is to sleep with one of these held inside you,” you say giving the butt plug a tap then pushing it further into my ass hole.

I moan and respond.

“Yes, master.”

“Good girl. Now, I am not finished with you yet. But I want a break for now. So you can watch TV for a bit but I ’ ll need to do your bonds back up to keep that plug in. Also I want to put something back in here,” you say slipping a finger up my pussy again.

“Yes, master,” I say as you stand me up and slip in the big vibrator before tying my rope back up making sure it is in the right position.

You lead me over to the couch and make me sit. Then turn the vibrator on low before putting the TV on and sitting beside me. I sit somewhat awkwardly with my still handcuffed hands in my lap. As we watch TV you occasionally play with my nipples. You get a drink at one point and pour me a glass of wine helping me drink it by tipping it into my mouth for me.

By the end of our ‘break’ your slap count is back up to eight.

You turn off the TV and turn to face me. Grinning, you lean forward and suck on of my nipples as you grab hold of the vibrator in my pussy and tug it around in a circular motion.

I moan and squirm against you. "Nine," you say as you move your lips to the other nipple. You continue to swirl the vibrator around inside me, making squelching sounds because of how wet I am. I can't help but squirm again feeling deadly aroused.

You stop and look at me.

"You’re being a bad girl again, Cindy," you say as you turn off the vibrator and pull it out. You lead me to the bed and force me onto my hands and knees again. You rub my ads with both hands a while, occasionally letting one slip up and over my very moist pussy.

You push two fingers inside me seeing how wet I am then prepare to give me my punishment.

This time I moaned louder at each slap feeling myself really wanting you. My body tingling all over in desire.

Eventually you are out of slaps to give and roll me over kissing me passionately. You finally let me out of my bonds and look at me.

"You have two choices. You can have me, or you can sleep now. Which would you like?" I give you a shy smile and blush.

"I'd like you before we sleep, master."

You smile back. "Good choice."

You move over to me and pull my legs apart then push into me. I gasp and moan and clutch you as you move in and out sending me to complete ecstasy. The buttplug in my ass making it feel even more erotic.

We are sweating and breathless when you finally release your load into me. You smile at me adoringly and pull out. We roll over and sleep in blissful happiness, the buttplug still stretching my ass.

***********

I'm fairly new to all this, hope you enjoy!

xxx Teila

Published 
Written by TeilaWolfe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments