Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Day in the Life of a Witch: Part 2 of 2

"Melanie has turned Cass into a chair and invited their friend Ash over, who is about to take a seat on Cass the chair."

4
3 Comments 3
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"I would like to thank StarBelliedBoy so, so much for all of his help and patience with this story!!! Inspiration for this story came from a short story published in 1925, English title:"The Human Chair" by Edogawa Rampo. Though the original story is of the "erotic grotesque nonsense" genre, the only similarity this story has with it is the chair part and the erotic part and even those in quite different ways as this story is not a thriller or creepy in anyway like the original."

Ash gently settles down onto me. She strokes my sides in appreciation, sending a shiver down me.

Melanie hands Ash a cup of tea.

“Here you are. I really like this new mint blend that Cass has started to make these days.”

“Thank you.”

Comforted by the weight and warmth Ash is providing, I start to feel her curves. Her waist, her bottom, her thighs… It occurs to me that I have never had any sexual experiences with Ash, though I know that Melanie has. I attempt to caress her from behind as best as I can, running myself down her side, cupping her buttocks and stroking her sides, or imagining that I am doing so anyway.

“What a comfortable chair.”

“I’m glad you say so Ash, but is comfortable all you are feeling?”

Whatever Melanie is doing is making Ash gasp.

“How are you going to thank the chair?”

“I don’t know… How can I, Melanie?”

“And you are asking me! Ha! I know how much you love leather!”

There is a lightness as Ash lifts off of me; I already miss her weight, her warmth, her thighs…

But the next thing I know is her hands all over my leather seat—gentle strokes at first, followed by harder kneading. Finally her mouth is upon me—gentle kisses at first, then licks and flicks that would make me moan if I could. Eventually she collapses upon me in a deep embrace. I would hug back if I could. I try to.

“I see you are both enjoying this! Ash, I think you must be quite wet by now. Let me check.”

Ash gasps.

“Take your panties off and lift up your skirt will you, Ash? The leather needs to be fed some pussy juice.”

Her wet, bare pussy is slowly lowered onto me, delicious, warm.

She presses down onto me, grinding against me. I do my best to caress her, slightly rearranging myself as best as I can. I hear soft moans as she presses down harder.

There is a splendid sort of suffering in being part of her pleasure so passively, without being able to touch her of my own volition. Imagining licking her pussy, running my tongue along her length, flicking her clit, burying my tongue farther into her depth. The more I imagine this, the more real the sensation becomes until I realize that I am indeed licking her, her moans growing louder and louder.

“How close are you, Ash?”

It suddenly occurs to me that it might not be by design on Melanie’s part that my tongue was liberated. Upon this realization I quickly retract it, hearing Ash’s short breath.

“Uh, huff huff, maybe I was almost there.”

“Wait. Not yet.”

Melanie is tying Ash’s arms tight to the back of me. Ash’s arms, the rope—it all is like a warm embrace.

I enjoy the feeling of the immobility of Ash’s arms which were roaming freely all over me until now.

“No cumming yet.”

Ash squirms against me which in turn almost makes me cum, giving me an idea.

Again I stick my tongue out, the only human part of me protruding from the seat, out of Melanie’s sight. I work my way up Ash, starting near her anus and then gliding over her slit. I can feel her barely able to contain it. Letting her build, I finally flick her clit; just one little gentle flick to which I hear her gasp.

“What did I tell you?”

I hear Melanie’s switch thwack Ash across the chest, also making her gasp.

I continue to tongue Ash. Try as she may she cannot get away from me with how tight she is bound.

“This is one really good chair you have, Melanie,” Ash pants.

“Isn’t it?”

“Please make this stop or you have to let me cum, Melanie!”

“No, not yet. I still want to play with you two… But I’ve never known you to cum so easily… Mmm...”

Melanie reaches down under Ash, making her squirm, me pressing myself against her as I hum with the sensation. I feel Melanie retract her hand and so I start to tongue Ash again, making her gasp again. This time Melanie’s hand dives in between Ash’s legs so quick I cannot get away.

“Ah ha! I thought so!”

Melanie holds my tongue captive between her fingers.

“What a naughty chair! Ash, what shall we do with her?”

Melanie drives her fingernails into my tongue, causing surprisingly acute pain. She starts to untie Ash, but she cannot do it with only one hand. As soon as she lets go, I retract my tongue with such speed she will never have a chance of catching it again.

Having been liberated, Ash lifts off of me, leaving her juices to continue to soak into me. I luxuriate in this sensation, most comparable to that of being covered in lotion.

“Ash, don’t you think this part of her leg is a little rough?”

Melanie’s fingers are on the uppermost part of my front leg, now joined by Ash’s fingers.

“Mmm...”

Ash mumbles in casual agreement.

Melanie continues to feel me, rubbing her hand up and down, making me moan internally.

“I think she needs some sanding just here.”

The thought of this makes me quiver.

Melanie goes in search of some sandpaper as I brace myself, hearing her return.

At first she just gently lets the sandpaper glide over me ever so lightly to get me accustomed to the idea of being sanded, sending me into shudders.

Then the actual sanding begins. It is difficult to describe this particular agony, but I might liken it to small pains incrementally getting louder and proliferating, culminating in a continued screaming crescendo.

Just when I think I can not take it anymore, she stops.

“What do you think, Ash? How does she feel? Do check for yourself.”

Jessie_J
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessie_J

Ash’s fingers glide up and down my sensitive surface, making me wince.

“Mmm… Pretty good, but I think she could use a little more.”

What?! Ash, nooo!

“Alright then Ash, how about you give her a little sanding?”

Ash lays it down very heavy. I would be screaming if I was not a chair, but thankfully she is quick about it.

“I think this is quite good!”

Ash kneads the sensitive, smooth part of me—equivalent to that of my upper thigh—with her palm.

“Mmm… But maybe she does need some varnish here.”

I hear Melanie walk off again, returning with painting materials.

They are preparing the varnish and brushes. I cannot quite imagine how it will feel, but imagine that it will tickle. I brace myself. The initial brush strokes send me shivering. The edge that the sensation has on my sensitive surface has me cringing but at the same time is just the thing that is needed for it to not tickle me too much. I sink a little into the sensation. It is not too much for me to take but I am not sure that I can stand it for too long, though it also a pleasant sensation at the same time.

“Looks quite nice don’t you think, Melanie?”

“Yes! But mmm… Maybe we need to touch up some parts over here?”

I feel Melanie’s finger at the base of my back, or rather where the back of me meets the seat.

Ah, this is going to tickle quite a bit, like the armpit…

They get to work, the soft brushstrokes pure tickle this time. They tease me with their “touch ups” along the bottom of my back.

“I think she needs some more up here. Maybe a few long strokes up and down her back like this, Ash.”

Melanie knows the suffering that is not being able to escape my torture even by means of clenching muscles or withdrawing even in the slightest way. The long strokes they make up and down are terrible, but finally I am resigned.

“Look at how lovely she looks! Doesn’t this make you want to do things to her, Ash?”

“Well, it does, but she needs to dry doesn’t she? … And what sorts of things exactly am I allowed to do anyway?”

“Make yourself cum all over her. Do whatever it is you want to and try to make her cum too. She will turn back to human form when she cums. But, of course, she must not until I say so… There’s no hiding from the fact this time!”

“I’m not sure what will get her going...”

“Oh, you will know! And anyways, whatever you do to get yourself off will probably be more than enough for her! Now come, we should bring her over by the stove so she can dry and get you warmed up.”

I then begin to get warmed by the stove.

“Ash, put your arms up, let me undress you.”

By the soft moans from Ash, I can imagine what kind of undressing Melanie is doing. I also hear small smushy little kisses that make me envious.

“I think she has dried up, and warmed up quite a bit, Ash.”

Soon Ash’s hands are all over me, then her lips, then her tongue, with special attention to my leather seat. Her nose presses up against me, sucking in my leathery scent. This is already making me quite titillated; I try to take a deep breath, that is, if I was indeed breathing.

I don’t know what exactly Melanie would do if I were to cum without permission, but I have enough of an idea to make me just put my mind to not cumming.

Ash’s bare breasts are pressed up against my back, making me feel her hard nipples. In her embrace I languish in my predicament. She now starts to hump me, pressing her vulva against the right-hand corner of my seat, with her hand gripping the back of me to steady herself. She grinds on me, her clit engorged. Her breath is becoming heavier, her moans becoming more urgent. Her movements quicken, making concentrating on not cumming myself harder. At last she cums in waves, huffing.

I hear Ash and Melanie in an embrace, my own pleasure unresolved.

“Ash, I think Cass needs some more attention. Cass, only cum when I say so. You are going to come back to human form when you cum.”

I don’t really need to be reminded, I think to myself, but just as well that I can’t talk, seeing as that kind of retort tends to be the thing that always lands me in a worse predicament than I am already in.

Ash starts to kiss and lick her way up my legs one at a time, working her way up almost to the top but not quite. What a tease! I am so worked up I am not sure whether I will be able to take whatever it is she does next. She lightly flicks the uppermost part of each of my legs, almost sending me over the edge. Now working her way down each notch in my back with care, not an inch uncovered. The loving caresses she is giving me are almost too much.

“Not yet, Cass. I’m starting to see your human shadow.”

Of course I have no awareness of this, but I am getting closer.

She is lapping around the edge of my seat, taking good long licks, getting her tongue into the crevice between the wood and where the leather is tucked in. I am so close!

“Cass, hold it in just a little more! I promise it will be worth having held it in.”

The first licks on my leather are so exquisite. I am almost there!

Now Ash is licking in gentle circles around the edge, drawing into the center, an increment at a time.

I know that I will cum once she reaches the center, and I know that Melanie knows.

“Almost there!… Almost there… Now cum!”

And with that, as Ash reaches the middle, she makes me collapse onto her, cumming into human form, stretching out my new found human limbs in ecstatic tension.

Melanie gathers both of us up and onto the bed where we snuggle into being one big puddle of cuddles under the covers.

Published 
Written by TheWingedInsect
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments