Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lets start Decorating the Christmas Tree:)

last reply
57 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Internet Sensation
Someone need to teach him how to do it...
Active Ink Slinger

Santa looks busy this year, so we get to keep the cookies and milk for ourselves

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
Ooooooooo! Primal, good post!!

I always hated sharing my cookies.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Constant Gardener
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
I thought this would be a fitting thread, since it was the 25th of November, the second last 25th of the year!
And the next 25th is the most awesomest 25th of the whole entire year! Well unless your birthday is also on a 25th...

Anyway, lets keep the tree decorating pictures flowing Great ones so far!
Lurker
Say Primal,, looks like Santa has his hands full,, So you take the ffffnn milk and cookies I"ll go help him !
Active Ink Slinger
I hope he's got some nice cotton or linen gloves. Even woolen would be nice. Just not those cheap polyesther gloves. Those would be itchy!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by shameless009
Say Primal,, looks like Santa has his hands full,, So you take the ffffnn milk and cookies I"ll go help him !

I recant my statement. Will now thumb fight you for the titties.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
Quote by roccotool

How are you going to decorate a tree with Redi Whip... or is it for the uhm other tree lol
Active Ink Slinger

can we start unwrapping the presents??? please??

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
See, I would decorate what you just added under the tree.
Lurker
The first picture is still the best one... nothing beats nice hot tight abs
Lurker
OneLine ,,the last picture,,has got me into the giving spirit of christmas.
Lurker
Quote by shameless009
OneLine ,,the last picture,,has got me into the giving spirit of christmas.

really, well since your giving, I want a new watch, some new speakers for my laptop, a dog, a good flatmate and uhm, ill think of what else I want and get back to you.
Lurker
I've got your new watch, and speakers ,,and a puppy,,,and just how good of a flatmate did I have to be to make you happy?
Active Ink Slinger
Decorated Christmas tree.

Work From the Inside Out. Start arranging Christmas tree lights on the branches near the base of the tree. Weave strings of lights along the branches "inside," then move to the outer edges of the branches. Placement of Ornaments. Don't hang all your ornament on the tips of the branches. Place ornaments and other decorations 'inside' your tree to add depth and interest.

Basic Ornaments for Fill. Start by arranging the "filler ornaments" evenly spaced around the tree. This would include basic solid color balls that are easily found at discount stores in a wide range of colors to coordinate and enhance your decorating scheme. You'll need about 20 "filler ornaments" for every 2 feet of Christmas tree.

If having difficulties in arranging your Christmas tree, see pic below.

Lurker
There really is a Santa Claus,,,Isn't there MR MARCOS?
Lollipop Girl
rocco can i borrow those handcuffs?........
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
Not until after Christmas. And don't swipe them off the tree!
Lurker
And there will be NO opening ANYTHING before christmas!!! *Watches you guys like a hawk*
Rookie Scribe
who says Christmas is for the kids
Lurker
Quote by needthatass
who says Christmas is for the kids

The kids
Lurker
I found us an angel guys!

The Right Rev of Lush

This one would also qualify for the Perfect Ass thread.

Rumple Foreskin
RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN