looking for a writer

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kind of looking for someone to do a very short story for me as long as the price is reasonable per page. The basis of it is clothed female nude male embarrassment. Let me know please if anyone may be interested thanks.
0 likes
One, you'd be better off paying X amount per word. Two, you'd better sign a contract or otherwise give the writer full editorial control over the story. Three, specify the number of words for the length of the story ("short" for me is <1000 words, but it varies between people on here). Four...well, why not try your hand at writing a story yourself? So much less complicated.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I SUCK writing stories. Why you think I'm asking to begin with? do you happen to know any reliable writers here at reasonable rates?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with HeraTeleia. Why don’t you at least try writing your own story? You have nothing to loose by trying. I’m sure you could do better than you are giving yourself credit for. Obviously, you have something in mind. Because you have already though about how it should progress, nobody else will be able to do the story justice as well as you will be able to. After you’ve finished it, check around here and find someone that would be willing to go over it, and if needed, offer a few suggestions on what could be changed. There are several people here that have helped others that way. Think how proud you will be of your accomplishment at having something created by your hand, published for all of us to enjoy. Each day after it’s published and you read the favorable comments you’ll receive, I can promise you, you will be glad you spent the time and effort writing it. It is a wonderful feeling. Every time you look at your biography and see that special badge sitting there, you will feel good. Don’t cheat yourself out of all this simply because you think you can’t put a few words together in a meaningful way.
If you're feeling bored during this Covid-19 epidemic I’d like to suggest
you take a peek at a story I collaborated with SueBrasil, a brilliant author.
It's about a mistake in judgment a lady makes concerning a friend, based
on the hurtful words of someone that only thinks of himself. Will that
conniving person succeed in ruining a beautiful friendship, or will she see
through his lies? It's gradually creeping up towards the 30,000 mark
and we’d love any votes or hearing whatever comments you may wish
to make. It is listed in my profile under ‘FAVOURITES’ as Apologize.

www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/apologize.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I appreciate the encouragement and all and have tried myself off and on I just SUCK at it! its not an exaggeration like how some people can't shoot worth a damn or can ever be competent artists in the slightest I am just naturally BAD at writing stories. Its just the way it has always been for me. Yes I'd much rather find someone. It surprises my family being as some of them have that creative writing spark but I seemed to never inherit it.
0 likes
Quote by Reddo89
I appreciate the encouragement and all and have tried myself off and on I just SUCK at it! its not an exaggeration like how some people can't shoot worth a damn or can ever be competent artists in the slightest I am just naturally BAD at writing stories. Its just the way it has always been for me. Yes I'd much rather find someone. It surprises my family being as some of them have that creative writing spark but I seemed to never inherit it.

How do you know that you just "suck at it" if you've not tried? The Lush story moderating and verification team works hand-in-hand with new writers to help them polish their work, and they do it without prejudice. They, and other site moderators, are here to help.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
CFNM is something we write about in some of our books. I don't want you to pay for a story, but if you tell me what you have in mind, we could see about incorporating your ideas in one of our new books. You could PM me too, if you prefer that.

Kim
K.C. Harding is the pen name of a couple from the south of England. She is dominant, he is the one with many fetishes. Together they write erotic novels and stories.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello there,
I would be interested in collaborating.

Tricia Jo