0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
What would you do to win your dream girl/guy
Weaver of Words
whatever it took
Active Ink Slinger
ask her and then give her what she wants or needs
Lurker
Be myself. If it took more than that, it's not meant to be!
Active Ink Slinger
Get to know her, be polite and ask her to dance!
Active Ink Slinger
Nothing.........I would be myself and if that didn't work why beg for someone to like me.
Active Ink Slinger
Being considerate as well as being yourself is a good ice breaker.
Active Ink Slinger
be myself, if u start out acting differently it will catch up with u and u'll end up losing
Weaver of Words
i must have had brain freeze on my first post here. really don't remeber doing it. someone must have hacked me, because the first thing i thought of when i saw title now was if i had to do something weird or different or anything that was something other than who i am, even if i won the person, it would be a lie. so agree with all those above who said that. be myself. if they couldn't accept me for that, just not worth it.
Active Ink Slinger
Just be me
A jug of wine, a loaf of bread, and thee.

Active Ink Slinger
Like Everyone Said, Just Be Myself. If Thats Not Enough, So Be It!
Lurker
Don't need to do anything I already have her just hope she doesnt leave me again
Lurker
i all ready have her but if not i would just be myself. if you cant win your dream guy or girl by being yourself, well then there's something wrong
Active Ink Slinger
RAAAWWWWWRRR!
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
Quote by Jillicious
RAAAWWWWWRRR!

ROOOAAARRRR!
Lurker
I already have her, but I got her by being myself...such as being honest, sweet, caring, and making her feel secure..it has to be consistent not just by the first day or week of meeting. So, just be you and don't do things just for show, because the real you will eventually show and they might not like it...
Rookie Scribe
being honest and open
Troublemaker
absolutely nothing measureable...when you find that one...its effortless....
Lurker
^^^^what he said^^^^
Active Ink Slinger
He said if I hit a HOMERUN tonight.... ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Just be yourself. Funny, charming, kind and considerate
Lurker
Quote by MasterJonathan
I already have (everyone - awwwwww!)

I already have too and now we're engaged
Lurker
I already have M'Lady and a number of close friends - just by being true to myself and not giving in to outside pressure to 'conform'
Active Ink Slinger
I did nothing to win mine, he pursued and won me. For better for worse he is there.
Lurker
WIN? Where is this contest held? Sorry about that, but I don't see it so much as winning a prize (though the right person IS I suppose) as FINDING someone you care too much about to leave and who feels the same way about you.
Lurker
I wouldn't do anything - if I'm not enough as I am then they aren't good enough for me
Lurker
Be myself so they know what they're getting.
And Lucy, you're very much worth getting!

Be polite, treat her with respect and find out what pleases her.
Lurker
Men of pre history tugged women by the hair ....