0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Four friends spend weeks planning the perfect backwoods camping and fishing
trip.

Two days before the group is to leave Frank's wife puts her foot down and
tells him he isn't going.

Frank's friends are very upset that he can't go, but what can they do.

Two days later the three get to the camping site only to find Frank sitting
there with a tent set up, firewood gathered, and fish cooking on the fire.
"Damn man, how long you been here and how did you talk your wife into
letting you go?"

"Well, I've been here since yesterday. Yesterday evening I was sitting in my
chair and my wife came up behind me and put her hands over my eyes and said
'guess who'?"
I pulled her hands off and she was wearing a brand new see through nightie.
She took my hand and took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles
and rose pedals all over. She had on the bed, handcuffs and ropes!
She told me to tie and cuff her to the bed and I did. And then she said "do
what ever you want."

So here I am.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
that is so cute - in a redneck type of way. Probably the sort of dumb thing I'd do.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it LMAO
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
0 likes
Ha Ha Love it ha ha. I have done that with an ex boyfriend hee hee left him there all tied up while I nipped to the shop ha ha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's evil Honey. Please tell me there was some SERIOUS satisfaction afterward.
Lurker
0 likes
I feel sorry for the tied up wife...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
That's evil Honey. Please tell me there was some SERIOUS satisfaction afterward.

ha ha LOL YES there was some more than serious action going on after I came back 10 mins later(I couldn't stand any longer I felt to guilty) But god I was horny as hell when I got back. man He was Horny as hell to yummy!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*** Note to self: Must remember to sneak in Houdini kit when visiting HoneyBee ***
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
*** Note to self: Must remember to sneak in Houdini kit when visiting HoneyBee ***

ha ha i don't want you to escape; at night i turn from a bee to a spider, you can be in my web anytime, why would you want to escape hee hee
Lurker
0 likes

I took care of his wife.

Just kidding.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mercianknight
that is so cute - in a redneck type of way. Probably the sort of dumb thing I'd do.

I agree: Fish or Pussy??? That's the redneck in me.

Hook,Lunk and then Sunk...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d

ha ha i don't want you to escape; at night i turn from a bee to a spider, you can be in my web anytime, why would you want to escape hee hee

Did you follow my comments in the Restrained/Restrainer thread?? If so, you venomous thing you, you'll know that I shall turn the hunter into the prey!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d

Did you follow my comments in the Restrained/Restrainer thread?? If so, you venomous thing you, you'll know that I shall turn the hunter into the prey!

Like a moth to the flame, tell me more, I don't know of that thread
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d
Quote by HoneyBee000
Quote by Mr_Sfstk8d

Like a moth to the flame, tell me more, I don't know of that thread

I didn't start this thread, but it's been a pretty good one:

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst7065_Like-to-be-tied-up--bound-Or-be-the-restrainer.aspx