Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

That one SINGLE thing . from the PAST..you wish you could REALLY change..?

last reply
147 replies
7.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
id go back and start Rowing sooner, that's how I met most of the lovely ladies I have XD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really wish I hadn't mooned that cop.....
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Americanheart
meeting my ex

You and 90% of women...
0 likes
My choice of graduate program (I did library science, should have done grad studies in my undergrad field). Though that would also change who I married (we met in library school) and a raft of other things.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My first boyfriend
Lurker
0 likes
To have been with my father when he passed away. It still haunts me to this day sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish I had never started smoking
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not finding my career path right away. I was so lost for years before finally finding what I loved to do!

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
I should have walked home that night
Lurker
0 likes
I did listen to mother! Thank Goodness I had clean panties on for the paramedics
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have said no to a threesome
Lurker
0 likes
Getting married...
Lurker
0 likes
trusting the wrong person in my youth
Lurker
0 likes
My dentist..... omg she was so cute but so cruel.... made me cry like anything smile
Lurker
0 likes
Should have been more considerate of others feelings.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Killing that guy in Vegas. Always felt bad about that, even though he deserved it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Killing that guy in Vegas. Always felt bad about that, even though he deserved it.

wont tell anyone...

and I would change .... not a single thing, I take the good the bad and the ugly... it makes me whom I am today, and I am happy with whom I am...
The Engineer
0 likes
To renew my friendship with a really close friend of mine, with whom I got off on really bad terms about 6 months back.
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
My sister being killed by a drunk driver
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My sister and brother in law being killed in front of their 3 and 5 year old children
Kiss My Wiggleass Baby
0 likes
my feeling of worthlessness in my youth that led to me spending years with a dick who I should have kicked out
Happiness will never come to those who don’t appreciate what they already have
Troublemaker
0 likes
I'm good with pretty much everything in my past but every once in a while I wish I would have punched a few assholes in the mouth...