older

last reply
14 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
MY NAME IS ALICE, AND I WAS SITTING IN THE WAITING ROOM FOR MY FIRST APPOINTMENT WITH A NEW DENTIST.

I NOTICED HIS DDS DIPLOMA ON THE WALL, WHICH BORE HIS FULL NAME. SUDDENLY, I REMEMBERED A TALL, HANDSOME, DARK-HAIRED BOY WITH THE SAME NAME HAD BEEN IN MY HIGH SCHOOL CLASS SOME 30-ODD YEARS AGO.

COULD HE BE THE SAME GUY THAT I HAD A SECRET CRUSH ON WAY BACK THEN?

UPON SEEING HIM, HOWEVER, I QUICKLY DISCARDED ANY SUCH THOUGHT.

THIS BALDING, GRAY-HAIRED MAN WITH THE DEEPLY LINED FACE WAS WAY TOO OLD TO HAVE BEEN MY CLASSMATE.

AFTER HE EXAMINED MY TEETH, I ASKED HIM IF HE HAD ATTENDED MORGAN PARK HIGH SCHOOL.

'YES. YES, I DID. I'M A MUSTANG,' HE GLEAMED WITH PRIDE.

WHEN DID YOU GRADUATE?' I ASKED.

HE ANSWERED, 'IN 1975. WHY DO YOU ASK?'

YOU WERE IN MY CLASS!', I EXCLAIMED.

HE LOOKED AT ME CLOSELY.

THEN, THAT UGLY, OLD, BALD, WRINKLED FACED, FAT-ASSED, GRAY-HAIRED, DECREPIT

SON-OF-A-BITCH ASKED,

'WHAT DID YOU TEACH???
Lurker
0 likes
Good One CHEF K !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, please, stop it, you're killing me!!!
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
good one Chef!
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
good one...lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
HAHAHAHAHA, i like it.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
LOL!!!
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An old guy goes to his doctor and says "Doc.. I think my wife is losing her hearing... she never answers me anymore". The doc says "Well.. go home and wait until her back is turned to you and say something to her.. then keep saying it as you move closer to her and see when she finally hears you". The old guy goes home and sees his wife standing at the sink with her back to him. So he stands in the door and says "Honey.. what's for dinner?" No answer. So he steps closer and says "Honey.. what's for dinner?" No answer. Then he steps right up behind her and says "Honey.. what's for dinner?" She says "Meatloaf.. for the third time you deaf bastard!!"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BigRod
An old guy goes to his doctor and says "Doc.. I think my wife is losing her hearing... she never answers me anymore". The doc says "Well.. go home and wait until her back is turned to you and say something to her.. then keep saying it as you move closer to her and see when she finally hears you". The old guy goes home and sees his wife standing at the sink with her back to him. So he stands in the door and says "Honey.. what's for dinner?" No answer. So he steps closer and says "Honey.. what's for dinner?" No answer. Then he steps right up behind her and says "Honey.. what's for dinner?" She says "Meatloaf.. for the third time you deaf bastard!!"

=d>

Thats a good one BigRod
Lurker
0 likes
Ha ha very good ChefK
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Necho. Rod's was funny too.