last reply
163 replies
7.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
i'm not at the moment but looking at stargazing is giving me inspiration
Lurker
I'm masturbating in my mind, usually I use me hand to do that, but I'm relying purely upon my imagination.
Lurker
Not at the moment but I sure need to. Frustrated!!
Lurker
Quote by oflilliesandremains
Not at the moment but I sure need to. Frustrated!!

Sometimes a man wants so to help someone else and he can only stand by and feel like a useless fool.

Am I masturbating? No.
Lurker
how really wowowowowow....

Lurker
HOW is this a word/forum game or joke? Did you check which forum you were on dude?
Active Ink Slinger
i wasn't masturbating before... but now that i saw trinket.... YUM! aaaand I am doing it like this ooorrr is it like this

look im shooting little clouds lol
Lurker
Quote by loveslegs
i wasn't masturbating before... but now that i saw trinket.... YUM! aaaand I am doing it like this ooorrr is it like this

look im shooting little clouds lol

looks more like your shooting out little tissues
Lurker
No, right now I'm playing games in the Forum but if I were masturbating I would be describing it to the person on here I was masturbating to and not you.
Lurker
Yes, I have my cock in one hand and with the other I'm choking myself. My manservant is posting this in my words for me, in case you wondered.
Detention Seeker
I was masturbating but eventually I managed to finish the artex Ceiling in my 30 ft x 23 ft lounge might start on the hallway next
Lurker
Not quite awake enough. Middle of the nightand all...
Rookie Scribe
I am right now. Hard to type with one hand!
Lurker
If you're masturbating, why the fuck are you posting on the forums at the same time? bit of an odd combination I think
Lurker
Quote by trinket
If you're masturbating, why the fuck are you posting on the forums at the same time? bit of an odd combination I think

Sometimes there's a cheap thrill to be had in the forum. Also, the masturbator could have a forum fetish.
Lurker
a forum fetish? surely he could find a better forum than the JOKE forum hahahaha
Site administrator
bans her from posting silly gifs on my wall ... opsey .. sorry .. wrong thread .. whats the question? oh yeah right ...
Lurker
Quote by trinket
a forum fetish? surely he could find a better forum than the JOKE forum hahahaha

Those 5 letter sentences can get you hot and horny. Not to mention what's in everyones mug. Oh yes baby!!
Lurker
Quote by trinket

Perhaps he likes cheap humour whilst masturbating.
Site administrator
well its like dis ... you drop ones panties and make sure its nice and warm in the room .. dont want the old fella catching a cold ..

then you take ones hand, right or left whichever is ones preference, then you

nah ... get a grip (!) John .. you must have better things to do surely ..
Active Ink Slinger
no - not right now - I'm posting on the forums
Site administrator
Now be honest thats because all the batteries are flat isnt it! ... the corner shop 350yds up the road sells them .. AA's I think ..
Active Ink Slinger
Checks pants. Guess that is a "No" if my pants are still on, huh?
Lurker
This week I are bin mostly masturbatin' wiv a haddock.

This is a silly place. I shall leave.
Lurker
I thought you had been using my hand, so what were you doing with my hand
Active Ink Slinger
Nope...too much family around on Christmas Day;)

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.