Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

West Coast vs East Coast. Which do you prefer?

last reply
105 replies
8.6k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Gulf Coast…Southwest

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

West Coast Ireland is where it’s at

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I live on the east coast N.S.W. Australia.

25 minute's drive to Catherine Hill Bay, 25 minutes to Lakes Beach, Budgewoi.

Watagans National Park 20 minutes.

Lake Macquarie 10 minute's drive.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Lived in both. I hate all large cities, having lived in them for almost half my life. The smaller cities and towns are different. The best assessment I can give you is this. Let's say you are walking down the street and wipe out. It's really bad, you've broken your leg.

On the west coast, a crowd of people will gather around, ask if you're OK. After a few minutes, they'll walk around you.

On the east coast, three people will stop and heckle you for falling on your own face. Then they will help you into their car and drive you to the hospital.

So long story short I wish I lived on the east coast, but family issues dictate west coast for me. I've found a town I'm happy enough in but if the USA wasn't such a dystopian nightmare and my disabled son could receive adequate care all over the country I would be on the east coast.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

3 Jun 2019

California.

Many cultures and delicious foods. I know that can be all around the states but Cali has it's own flavor but must admit I do love New Yorks attitude.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes

If it were just New York versus LA, I'd pick NY in a heartbeat. Just a whole lot more real than LA, and as a midwesterner I can handle New York weather.

But if it's west coast versus east coast as a whole, as much as I have enjoyed trips to the Northeast, I'd go west. Not so much California (well, parts anyway), but the Pacific NW has my heart. Lived there for many years, and still visit regularly. I think it's gotten harder to live west of the Cascades than when I lived there, with all the August-September wildfire smoke the last few years, but when you've got the ocean, lovely inland Puget Sound waters, snowcapped mountains, cosmopolitan but semi-manageable cities, some of the world's snowiest ski areas, breathtaking deserts all within a few hours' (or shorter) drive, and not too much weather, fauna or flora that are trying to kill you, that's a tough package to beat.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love to visit the west coast of the US and for many years I had California dreams. Then my west coast friends started living through a lot more heat waves (even in Oregon) wildfires, drought and earthquakes. The east coast is my home and I’m feeling lucky to live here. Although I won’t be buying any beach front property, there is a lot to explore on this coast.

An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Head Penguin
0 likes

The west coast cos it's on my doorstep and is beautiful with lakes and mountains. The east coast is a waste of fuel unless you like wheat and the occasional windmill.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Easily amused
0 likes

Cali is fine, and I visit there yearly, but New York City will always have my heart.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I have visited USA 3 times, including east and west coasts. I didn't like the country very much at all, and won't be going there again. I certainly wouldn't want to live there. So put me down as a 'Neither'.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

From the north so I'd definitely choose Vancouver over Montreal. But if I had to choose for the US id pick west coast. Both are nice but can't beat road tripping down the coast to Cali

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Gulf Coast

Head Penguin
0 likes

The west coast, cos I'm almost there and it's rugged and charming. The east coast is a day's drive away and is just fields of rāpe (a plant akin to mustard) and a few cows.

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way