last reply
100 replies
7.8k views
0 watchers
1 like
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by trinket
I singlehandedly managed to get pneumonia and pleurisy at the same time without even trying OR knowing I had it until I ended up at the ER!

I had the same a few years ago... I found it quite frightening given the pressure on the lung and the reduced capacity of that lung. In the end I had a pleural tap (no local anesthetic damn it although they promised me that). The lung has never been the same and I am now registered as a COPD sufferer.

I hope you are well now and wish you a Merry Christmas.

ps. are you going to get festive and change your avatar before tomorrow?
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
If I can just get thru this next week! I survived and came out stronger for 2020!
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Convict
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

I had the same a few years ago... I found it quite frightening given the pressure on the lung and the reduced capacity of that lung. In the end I had a pleural tap (no local anesthetic damn it although they promised me that). The lung has never been the same and I am now registered as a COPD sufferer.

I hope you are well now and wish you a Merry Christmas.

ps. are you going to get festive and change your avatar before tomorrow?

How much more festive can you get than a Christmas Box? Don’t answer that.

I ended up with an enlarged liver and some loss of kidney function. And PAIN. that pleurisy can go to heck!!!

Merry Christmas to you and yours, John. Xx
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hooked up with an older woman while on vacation in egypt
The Linebacker
0 likes
I had a very successful year for my business/career.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My proudest moment in 2019 was when my daughter graduated Summa Cum Laude from college and entered veterinary school.
Lurker
0 likes
was involved in an accident which left me with temporary amnesia. I am all healed up now and have my memory back and also was hired on at a new job.
Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes
Joined Lush!
Opened up, learned and shared things about myself.
Read and smiled a lot ?
Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes
I started giving horsemanship and riding lessons to a young man with Down syndrome. His constant smile and positive attitude are so uplifting. It was the highlight of my year!
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I actually finished a story and posted it. ...wow.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ran my first mountain race. Tough as Hell but I made it.
0 likes
Lush-wise, landed a top ten in the Pride comp and got two RRs (one for that top ten).

Elsewhere in life, stickhandled an important project to pilot new software at work, with accompanying kudos from the executive team.
The General's Daughter
0 likes
Joined Lush.
Met some great new friends.
Wrote a few poems.
Got a promotion at work.
Made several trips to visit our kids.
Baked my last turkey…….
Kitchen remodeled…..
House didn't burn down.
Bought a new riding lawn mower.
Had the house reroofed.
Purchased a new and improved dildo.
Husband bought me a new car.
More shoes.

Overall, It's been a great year.
living dead girl
0 likes
Quote by StillUndecided
So this year, I did a few things.

I wrote more, not as much as I have done in the past, but more than not writing anything
I collaborated with another author doing some editing work
I let myself get a bit more of a social life
I was kind
I helped where I could

You are always kind
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
I published 25 books on Amazon, mostly flash fiction. A modest success, at best, but it was fun, and I learned a lot.

And...earned my first non-comp based EP by co-writing a story with sprite - Purr!
True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
I found Lush and made so many great friends
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i found good girl aanna and she is writer but might be a bit on the nutzo side if you read the 12 days of xmas
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I parted from my real life girlfriend on Christmas Eve...life in 2020 can only get better

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Woke up on this side all 365 days
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So many things. Best...Found Lush and have made so many friends. Worst...My Fiancée left me
Glass half full.
0 likes
I married the love of my life..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw Foreigner, stayed at a haunted bed& breakfast in NOLA, and went parasailing for the first. So 2 less things are on my bucket list.
*** Krissy ***
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
David and I took on a project to restore an historic 19th Century house that had fallen into disrepair for an owner who liked another historic house we restored a few years ago.