Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who are more complicated, men or women ?

last reply
58 replies
3.3k views
1 watcher
14 likes
Butterfly
1 like
You must have heard at least once in your life; who do you think are more complicated; men or women? I think most responses to this would be based on whom you ask. Most men will say that women are more complicated, while most women will say the same thing about men. The reasons they have behind this saying is where the difference comes into play.

Ok me first; I think men are more complicated because:

1. They're known to have a very short attention span which causes them to lose focus easily.

2. They also normally don’t talk about what they are thinking or feeling but rather act like nothing is wrong.

3. Another reason why guys are more complicated is because they usually like to do whatever it is they feel at the moment and worry about the consequences later.

4. Guys are also more complicated because they are mysterious and you can never tell what they are thinking.

Ok its just for fun, but anyone is welcome to take it seriously silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You have certainly opened Pandora's Box on a Friday afternoon.

As a man I am obviously going to say women are more complicated. Because they are!!!!!!! lol

Reasons (these are general statements, not EVERY lady):

1. They do not say what they mean.

2. They think things through too much

3. They operate on feelings, not always rational.

4. The path between two places is NEVER a straight line. Ladies go all the way around the world to get there.

Before you tar and feather me, these things are not bad. It makes life interesting but also makes ladies the most complicated.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Men only need food, drink, and sex to be happy.

So, there is your answer.

Hahahaha! Hey penises, am I wrong??
Kinky Quill
0 likes
What can I as a mere man add to the complexity of your debate.

1. To start with, as a male, I will have to “win you over” to my perception of truth, as women have a tendency to perceive that they are always correct. Which makes them by default more complex.ther
2. When a lady asks her male partner, “does my bum look big in this?” Any answer, or even the slightest hesitation reveals the complexity of the female mind and shows men just can’t compete.
3. A lady is a simple creature, It just doesn’t seem a complete sentence somehow, yet if I say “he is a simple soul“, it is accepted without thought or hesitation
4. There are countless examples, I could give, but I shall leave space
5. One last thought men can find there way to Mars, they will never reach Venus. That just about sums
up the issue
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to say we're both probably equally complicated. I used to think it was women when i was young, but live and learn.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by likmyhotpussy
i say meni get comoilcated girls from time to time but men so much more

if u hav a brain listen it it instead of doing everything ur dick tells u

My dick got me through high school.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Women

Hell I can’t even understand us half the time ?

Like Kimmi said give men food, drink and sex and their happy little campers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bria_xo
Women

Hell I can’t even understand us have the time ?

Like Kimmi said give men food, drink and sex and their happy little campers

All those things, WHILE camping... This is men.. yes...
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Fluttered

1. To start with, as a male, I will have to “win you over” to my perception of truth, as women have a tendency to perceive that they are always correct. Which makes them by default more complex.ther
2. When a lady asks her male partner, “does my bum look big in this?” Any answer, or even the slightest hesitation reveals the complexity of the female mind and shows men just can’t compete.
3. A lady is a simple creature, It just doesn’t seem a complete sentence somehow, yet if I say “he is a simple soul“, it is accepted without thought or hesitation
5. One last thought men can find there way to Mars, they will never reach Venus. That just about sums
up the issue

Poet ... this is important, so listen up! The next time a woman asks, "Do these pants make my bum look big?" I want you to promptly respond, "No, your big bum makes your bum look big."

Then, report back to us on what happens next.

Hahaha!
Kinky Quill
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

Poet ... this is important, so listen up! The next time a woman asks, "Do these pants make my bum look big?" I want you to promptly respond, "No, your big bum makes your bum look big."

Hahaha!

Perhaps because ladies can be complex, I should take a crash helmet every time she goes shopping for clothes
I am glad that a flutter can mean so much, and be oh so powerful! Whilst I bring my own kind of chaos to those I choose to know everywhere, I do believe in Chaos theory, and I am glad that it is suggested that the fluttering wings of a butterfly can be felt the other side of the globe, it gives me hope that I can caress your soul.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Fluttered

Perhaps because ladies can be complex, I should take a crash helmet every time she goes shopping for clothes

Yes!!! Because you are one of those rare breeds who cannot tell a lie
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

Hahaha!

Reminds me of an old episode of "I Love Lucy" in which Lucy is ecstatic that she's lost 20 pounds and Ricky tells her to look behind her and she'll find it.
Meagan
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
Quote by Fluttered

But they are always correct. Misinformed, misguided, too high in their expectations, but always correct... or is that the customer?

Quote by Fluttered

This is akin to her asking if you want to live or die, or at least stay together. Before the Kardashians (BK) this was simple, now you have to know who they have been talking to through the day or week and if they are feeling like they want a big bum or an apple bum or a peach bum (Are you saying my bum's hairy?!), a cute bum, a flat bum (Are you saying my bum looks like a boys bum?) or any of the infinite possibilities.
BK it was easy - "Not at all darling." I say easy, that is until her friends got involved and you get "Why did you lie to me?" "Huh?" "You said my bum didn't look big, but Cheryl and Sharon say it looked huge tonight... you're sleeping on the sofa!"
Now, try "You will always be perfect to me," you'll get it wrong, but hey if you put her on a high enough pedestal she won't be able to get down and hurt you.

Quote by Fluttered

Men are simple creatures, please do not try and give the impression we aren't. Feed me, water me, sex me, happy me.

Quote by Fluttered

I think you've caused enough damage as it is...

Quote by Fluttered

up the issue

When you say about men getting to Mars, that is correct providing there isn't a confusion about whether to use metric or imperial measurements and ending up using both.
Now the moon missions, the maths was primarily done by woman.

Quote by KimmiBeGood

Hahaha!

You are an evil woman Ms Good...
I heard of a man doing this once, his funeral was well attended.

My solution if in doubt, dive and stay dived, that way you can avoid getting embroiled in conversations like this one.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I hate to generalize, but the more attractive a woman is, the simpler men get. Men only get as complicated as women when they're not distracted by sexual attraction. ...and they usually are.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
WOMEN!!! It's not even a contest!

Agree! So I am going to uncomplicate things for you and all the other men.

1. We expect you to know what we are thinking, feeling, and wanting at all times and show the appropriate care and understanding.
2. We expect you to know when what we REALLY want doesn't match what we SAY we want.
3. We want you to notice even the smallest changes in physical appearance and say you LOVE it.
4. If we ask you if you think a woman is hot, say, "What woman? I only see you." This simple reply will get you laid.
5. When we misbehave, we want a spanking. Oh wait ... that's not all women, just Kimmi. Hee Hee. Nevermind.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Meagananne1986

Reminds me of an old episode of "I Love Lucy" in which Lucy is ecstatic that she's lost 20 pounds and Ricky tells her to look behind her and she'll find it.

Haha! Yep, that will get a fellow kicked out of the bedroom real quick!!
0 likes
Both are.
Because some apparently, don't have an issue with being complicated?

A married man or lady, seeking alternative affection aside from their spouses affection?

A married man or lady on the internet, while their spouse is a few feet away in bed, awaiting their spouses affection?
While the spouse is on the internet, lamenting over sensual themes?
(The above scenario, is its own purposeful type of "Complicated," isn't it?)

There is the guy who likes to use the lady?
And then there is the lady who likes to use the guy?

There are a plethora of ways that both like to be complicated?

Or a couple, and the guy wants to see his spouse or girlfriend with another lady?
(So if the lady spouse, likes the lady, more than her spouse, because the guy wanted to see a fantasy fulfilled?
He can't get upset if the wife or girlfriend, decides to move on from him, can he?
Because the needs of his fantasy, set their break up into motion, right?)

If people are complicated, could it maybe be, is because some view their inner fantasies as being more important that the reality, that they have created for themselves is, over time?

And the most provocative individuals?
Are the self complicated individuals who want another, to live with their complicated state of mind, and they don't want to hear any grief, over how complicated that they are?

The biggest detractor is this, when it comes to those complicated people?
You can't get that time back, and the emotional revenue that went into that relationship is gone as well?

The last time I looked at the stats, the marriage rate in the US is at 50/50?
And that stat, brings a question to mind:
How much influence, has the internet maybe affected some of those marriages?
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
Quote by kiteares

You are an evil woman Ms Good...
I heard of a man doing this once, his funeral was well attended.

My solution if in doubt, dive and stay dived, that way you can avoid getting embroiled in conversations like this one.

. Smart man!
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Men are simple idiots.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood
Men only need food, drink, and sex to be happy.

So, there is your answer.

Hahahaha! Hey penises, am I wrong??

Nope, not wrong at all. Spot on, my friend! (Although you may have the order wrong...lol)

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Simple,. complicated, men, women, does it matter? The result of it all is:

Women always win.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme
Simple,. complicated, men, women, does it matter? The result of it all is:

Women always win.

smart man!
0 likes

Quote by browncoffee
Depends on the individual.

Excuse the quote but I totally agree w/ your statement.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

smart man!

Thank you!
Troublemaker
0 likes
Pretty much the same, women talk about or demonstrate their complexities more obviously. Men and women are different, individuals are different; I figure just be cool with that and enjoy. Not knocking the posts above because they speak much truth but with a bit of effort; people might be complicated but they can still be understood.

Now.

Who wants to complicate me?
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes

I feel we cannot say who are more complicated.. Human are complicated because they twist simplicity into complications themselves!! Answers are within them but they search outside

Women are created from different material and Men from different material !! If both are same how boring it will be ....