Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What new avatar would you like for Parmach

last reply
29 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Select the avatar for Parmach (images on my post)

23 votes remaining
1. Beach Pic (17 votes) 74%
2. Annimated Disney (6 votes) 26%
3. Erroll Flynn Pic (11 votes) 48%
4. Scuba Diver (2 votes) 9%
5. Keep the Klingon (6 votes) 26%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My feeling your avatar should in someway represent something about your personality, persona or

1. Beach Pic (Well I love the beach and being nude, obvious)

2. Animated Disney Character (Apart from Sprite some of you might not know I love great animations)

3. Erroll Flynn Pic (I love watching old Flynn movies and he was born and raised in the the same town as me. Never met the man but been to the school he went to, yes he is Australian)

4. Scuba Diver (If I had to choose one thing to do on the very last day I had on this earth, it would be scuba dive Guadalcanal in the Solomon Islands.)

5. Keep the Klingon

To boldly Lush where no one has Lushed before
Lurker
0 likes
i think the first one
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
FLYNN RIDER! *Giggles* like you expected a different answer from me? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I say keep the Klingon!!!! But change your Klingon!!!

KLING-ON!!! KLING-ON!!!!

(makes a very poor attempt at showing her Star Trek Pride)

I'll even pour the blood wine!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Lurker
0 likes
Errol Flynn or the cute bum on the beach. And Gypsy pinches the bum, because it's just so pinchable. X
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ParMach
My feeling your avatar should in someway represent something about your personality, persona or

1. Beach Pic (Well I love the beach and being nude, obvious)

Lurker
0 likes
I've voted... smile
Lurker
0 likes
Me too!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You just gotta keep the Klingon AV.....okay, maybe you could freshen it up a bit to please the masses, but we Trekkies like the way you fly the flag.

Try one of these........

Hello Kitty Klingon would appeal to the likes of Sprite:

or maybe you should reflect these troubled times we live in.....

but if you insist on the female AV then pick this (hot!)

Just trying to help a bud.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
0 likes
the first one!! nice bottom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It should reflect something about you so if Klingon is part of who you are keep that. Personally I love the first. The weather just looks so raw with a tangible atmosphere. Where you in the uk at all? ;-)

This is closly followed by the scuba pic.

Anything disney or hello kitty and I will never speak to you again.
*-(pokes elbow in your ribbs)-*
no seriously.
'A bird doesnt sing because it has an answer-it sings because it has a song' chinese proverb
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LadyLoveJoy

Anything disney or hello kitty and I will never speak to you again.
*-(pokes elbow in your ribbs)-*
no seriously.

ANYthing? even this? *giggles*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Just some thoughts...

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
#1, more for the jaunty hat than the bum!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's all about the flynn!!! gah he's so handsome!
Lurker
0 likes
go with the first one...the beach, it is so you and all that you love...naked and on the beach
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
sorry do not know how to start a new post..but i see lots of gorgeous women here..i would like to know which ones are real and which arent. on other sites men pose as women. i want to know if its the same on here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by milospunk
sorry do not know how to start a new post..but i see lots of gorgeous women here..i would like to know which ones are real and which arent. on other sites men pose as women. i want to know if its the same on here.

Might be best to read peoples profiles first to understand who they are and then you can make a better judgment.
Lurker
0 likes
I vote for this one...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SousChef78
I vote for this one...

Mate copy/Saved Will Use THANKS
Flirtatiously Fluttering
0 likes
i voted for the beach ... sexy and mysterious
Lurker
0 likes
As Gypsy said, it is pinchable
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Might have to make a call soon !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, the time has come for me to make some decisions. I have carefully reviewed the results and the wonderful comments by all.

What does make this so complex in a way is the responses and also some very informative private comments as well, and at time very funny. As it stands #1 does appear to be the favorite, could there possibly be any statistical skew due to donkey voting. No I don't think so. But #2 and #3 are well in a way have a common relationship as they are both are called Flynn (Some of you may also be aware that this not just a coincidence either, but that is another story). So if we combine the results of the two Flynns we have a dead-heat for first place. Obvious the Scuba #4 had run last and now will be put to pasture never to see the light of day again. Well below 35m you don't get a lot of light anyway lol. The Klingon has not rated as well as I expected but has had some informed and positive responses from selected friends, so what do I do.

I am not usually a indecisive person and usually will go hard with just one option (Male Scorpio) but in this case I am reluctant to be confined to a singe option. So here is what I will do based on my mood and will; I intend to rotate my Avatar between 1,2,3 and maybe after some extended time even use a Klingon image. If I do use a Klingon I will stick to the feminine theme in keeping with the original rational for choosing my first avatar.

In the way of explanation "Why the Female Klingon"
1. Obvious Star Trek fan,
2. It is unique here in Lush,
3. While it is a alien (Klingon) using a female image does I hope portray my acceptance of my feminine side.

I have no idea what this decision may do to either my image on Lush or relationship with other, but well who cares it is just my avatar. I am Trevor (Parmach) and Lush is a online environment and experience that is only part of who I am. I love it here and enjoy the online interaction with so many people, who have enriched my life. So there you go.

Thank again to all the people who voted and provided comments Love you all and hope we stay good friends here on Lush.

Trevor
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please dump the Klingon. It's hideous.

The Flynn pic is my first choice and Disney my second.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SweetPenny
Please dump the Klingon. It's hideous.

The Flynn pic is my first choice and Disney my second.

Well Penny thanks for the advise and I think you might get your way well in part anyway lol