last reply
45 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by vanessa26
I'm very drawn in by Intelligence, and a good sense of humour, honesty, Empathy towards living things ( be it nature, animals, other people you name it..Its rare and important. )

Well said Vanessa ... from a physical standpoint ... I would say a smile and laughing eyes ???
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
I am an energy person, so he or she must put out a positive energy. Be grateful, humble, compassionate. Speak with a kind tongue. Someone who cares about how he or she affects the world around them. These traits make them physically attractive to me. Also, for a mate, I get turned on watching a man be a great father!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Outside beauty - kissable lips, bigger than average breasts, long hair
Inner beauty - confidence, smart, articulate, great general knowledge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Like Steph said, being attractive, on a physical level, is a nice start but, inner beauty, like an inner "smile" is even more important. She put it really well, mean people suck! The feeling I get from someone is what keeps a relationship alive.

Great topic Olivia!
MsTara mmmmmmmmmm
Butterfly
0 likes
Quote by MsTara
Like Steph said, being attractive, on a physical level, is a nice start but, inner beauty, like an inner "smile" is even more important. She put it really well, mean people suck! The feeling I get from someone is what keeps a relationship alive.

Great topic Olivia!

Thank you Tara the beautiful smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
a kindness of spirit and an unfettered smile.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
For me it's all about the eyes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Confidence, sense of humour, wit, sexual confidence/self-awareness/bravado, intellect, energy, physical appearance.

In that order.
0 likes
Quote by tiabrown
I don't know if you can narrow it down too much. I think the most beautiful people are those who are open and kind but I do admit that if you have an amazing face and body, it will snag your attention right away. It will not keep it if you are mean or petty. I think most of use are beautiful in our own way (and sometimes, in our own time).

Definitely agree with this.
Love Bug
0 likes
While outer beauty is easy on the eyes, inner beauty and the way you interact with and treat other human beings is the way I measure beauty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great sense of humor, kindness, dedication and ability to love! I’m so blessed to have a wonderful man in my life who has all those qualities plus many more?
Troublemaker
0 likes
her lack of morals