What is your favorite mobile phone app?

last reply
13 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What mobile phone app can you not live without? This will vary depending on what kind of phone you have.

Some business apps are important and make my life easier, but this is easy for me:

Phone: Blackberry Curve

Fav App: PANDORA

LOVE IT! Streaming music to my phone, simply awesome.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've a Nikon e71.

SKYPE is my very favourite, superly amazingly, fabulously superb, marvelously delicious, makes me so very happy application on my computer, or on my phone.

I swear to all the heavenly bodies above me (yes, and Shameless darling too!) that anyone that needs to make long distance phone calls buy the Skype subscription! I get all the incoming calls from any contact list computer right to my phone! No matter where I am! At the gym, in the park, in the classroom, being punished in the Dean's office, you name it!

Ummm.... I just thought about it... I really don't use anything else on the phone.
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Seeker
0 likes
I have a tracfone and most of the time it is in paper weight mode. I am thinking of painting it up like a pet rock.
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
i used to have msn and messenger on it but nooooo my phone just had to fall in the toliet then new one dont have anything fun on it. I miss my old phone!!!!! LOL
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
I am thinking of painting it up like a pet rock.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
EMAIL

This is my 1000 post yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Carpe Diem

Red out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats Red!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
My old cell...retired it ...in 1997 never touched one since

0 likes
Most of the time my phone's barely charged, other times I forget to take it with me. I really shouldn't own one!
Lurker
0 likes
I like the Encabulator, but you have to adjust the marzel vanes, sometimes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have the i-phone so lots of apps to pick from, I have 2 favourites one is completely pointless but so much fun it is called i-pity and is quite simply a Mr T quote generator. The second app is more useful, it is called Nimbuzz and has msn, , , facebook and many other messengers all in one app.
I love the feel of my-palm in the morning.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
My 3.5 year old Motorola V365. It's a combination cell-phone radio and digital clock. Works great! I've even got texting capabilities blocked. The battery needs replaced perhaps, but aside from that...it does all I need or want it to do.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
On my IPhone and it would be Safari
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Phone: Blackberry Storm

App: It's a toss up between the Slacker Radio and this photo speed dial app.

The slacker gets me through my irritating work day but the photo speed dial helps me text the most important people fast ...