0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think she's pretty much right...
Algol
Lurker
0 likes
I can see his wife wearing that. Does she make the rules, Marcos?
Lurker
0 likes
Heh, Can I say that I LOVE it, and that I want one of those T-Shirts for christmas?
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Necho
Heh, Can I say that I LOVE it, and that I want one of those T-Shirts for christmas?

Hell yeah!! Me too!!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by Necho

Hell yeah!! Me too!!!

Me three!!
Check out my new story The Painter!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 0PrincessX0
Quote by Lady_Lydia
Quote by Necho

Hell yeah!! Me too!!!

Me three!!

I'll ask the Missus where she gets hers from (sigh)
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You're all a bunch of pussies ;)

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by Primal
You're all a bunch of pussies ;)

Thank you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do I think? She makes the rules, I'm the teacher:

Rules for pussy eating.

Good Evening, Class, I would like welcome you to Pussy Eating 101. Pay close attention now, there’s rules and regulations to pleasin’ a girl, goin’ downtown could really rock her world, but you gotta make sure that you know what you’re doing. There’s a map down there that you got star leaning’

First, you gota make sure you rehearse. Move 'round your tongue like your trying’ to curse ¡Cause there’s nothin’ worse than a tongue that doesn’t work then your girl will be mad an you’ll fee like a jerk.

Spread out her lips before you kiss, you wanna make sure that you find the clit, lick a little bit then move it all around , lick it all over ‘till you hear her make a sound. Then you know that you found a good sport. Tease it and touch it, but not a lot. Put your mouth on top, she makes the rules, you’re in control.

You can make it happen -fast or slow. Lick it, better lick it right, touch it, better touch it right, kiss it, better kiss it right, do that pussy right, don’t be bland -better act creative. Be on top of your game and be innovative. Experiment a bity and change it up, lick a little lower then put in in her butt. Then you can place finger inside. Make sure that it’s wet and easy to glide. If she’s relly wet, and your finger slides, try to put another one inside. But you better still have your mouth on the clit. You know you’re doin’ good if her legs twitch. Then pick her up and set her on your face, pick a large area to give her some space. Your pinky in her ass and your other in her hole, your tongue move fast like a drom roll…

If you girl can’t come this way, I guess she’s not ready, come back another day.

%%%%%%%%%%

When my girl just shaved it all smooth down there, and just came from the shower and lies down on the bed. HOT DAMN I can eat her pussy all night long, I love how she squirms when I slightly suck her clit, man....

Counselor Marcos hates sweaty pussy. Like after a girl works out. ew. I dont mind it a day old or so. Just no physical activity, please.

If it smells like fish its everyones favorite dish, If it smells like Cologne leave it alone.

%%%%%%%%%%%

Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by marcosurbina
What do I think? She makes the rules, I'm the teacher:

Rules for pussy eating.

Good Evening, Class, I would like welcome you to Pussy Eating 101. Pay close attention now, there’s rules and regulations to pleasin’ a girl, goin’ downtown could really rock her world, but you gotta make sure that you know what you’re doing. There’s a map down there that you got star leaning’

First, you gota make sure you rehearse. Move 'round your tongue like your trying’ to curse ¡Cause there’s nothin’ worse than a tongue that doesn’t work then your girl will be mad an you’ll fee like a jerk.

Spread out her lips before you kiss, you wanna make sure that you find the clit, lick a little bit then move it all around , lick it all over ‘till you hear her make a sound. Then you know that you found a good sport. Tease it and touch it, but not a lot. Put your mouth on top, she makes the rules, you’re in control.

You can make it happen -fast or slow. Lick it, better lick it right, touch it, better touch it right, kiss it, better kiss it right, do that pussy right, don’t be bland -better act creative. Be on top of your game and be innovative. Experiment a bity and change it up, lick a little lower then put in in her butt. Then you can place finger inside. Make sure that it’s wet and easy to glide. If she’s relly wet, and your finger slides, try to put another one inside. But you better still have your mouth on the clit. You know you’re doin’ good if her legs twitch. Then pick her up and set her on your face, pick a large area to give her some space. Your pinky in her ass and your other in her hole, your tongue move fast like a drom roll…

If you girl can’t come this way, I guess she’s not ready, come back another day.

I love that song!!
Lurker
0 likes
MR. MARCOS has spoken!!! ,, and I think he knows what he is talking about.