Login

What are your plans?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Tomarrow is Thanksgiving! Lets hear your plans, traditions, etc.....

As for me.....I will be hiding from my crazy family! Just doing a nice traditional dinner for myself and hubs.
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, usually it involves making lots of food (pies are made the night before), getting together with all of the family that's close enough to get together, calling the ones that aren't, eating a lot of the usual dishes, trying out one or two new ones for the year, cleaning up spills the kids make, eating again so I can hardly roll down the hall, and falling asleep on the couch while the XYL asks "Are you sleeping on the couch again?"

Unfortunately this year, her sister and their mom are fighting, so our venue got cancelled at the last minute.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Everything is underway ... turkey is in the smoker, 2 pies made. Life is good! I hope you all have a safe holiday!
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have invited myself to Pixie's house! Open the door dammit....it's cold outside....lol!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
I thought you werent coming until later? Thought you were going to your lesbian friends for dinner! LOL

Plus......Fystee is dragging my ass outta bed to go shopping at 5 tomarrow morning!! Oh, the HORROR!!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We had Queen Lizzie & Prince Phil for a visit (to Bermuda, not my house) and it was awesome to see her regal self get the populace all excited and happy.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm at my parents house. Posting from my phone while Home Alone is on for the I think 3rd time today. People are cooking and getting things ready in the kitchen and dining room. We seem to be flipping back and forth between Home Alone and a NFL game. Some relatives are outside, but it's kind of cold and rainy. There are lots of little white mushrooms all over the grass as I look out the window, kind of cool, I wish my yard was like that. Kind of reminds me of Alice in Wonderland, only on a micro scale.

I am kind of bored a little, I don't have much to talk about with my relatives. Oh well, there is going to be candied sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie so I will survive!

lol

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.