The "Flame Free Zone"

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Ok, its this simple. This is where you come to voice your opinion, about anything, without the fear of being strung up and ripped to shreds. Im sure people would love to voice their thoughts on many topics here but are afraid to do so because the forum bullies will get their claws out and gouge an eye or two. This is not a variation of the rage cage. Posts dont have to be frustration based, but they certainly can be. You can say you dislike a particular team or sportsperson or maybe you just dont get the fascination that others have for one thing or another for example, and people have to respect and accept your opinion. No exceptions. So, the rules are as follows:

This is not the place for open discussion. People simply voice their thoughts about something and move on.

You can not quote someones post and either agree or disagree. If you do, I will delete it.

If you strongly disagree with someone, tough shit. Get over yourself. Go and scream into a pillow or something. Dont be going after that person here or anywhere else.

All site and forum rules, of course, apply. They can be found here

This thread is about freedom of speech without the backlash. So if you have had a fear of posting in the past, consider this the safety zone.

Have fun.
Lurker
0 likes
Excellent idea, thanks !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
"If you do, I will delete you"
"This thread is all about freedom of speech"

Mmm let me think that over! I'll get back to you on that, unless it's deleted!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the Obama Administration has succeeded in starting the demise of the US and if his ideas continue we are in trouble as a nation.GO26bYnMR6Lf5jtX
be kind to those around you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great idea!!

Ok... I hate that I bothered to write a biog and then get mails and friend requests from arseholes who clearly haven't bothered reading it!! I get an innate sense of joy from deleting or rejecting them, the wankers!!!

God, that felt good!!! smile
Lurker
0 likes
I hate to be the "good" one that forgives easily.
Now I see that the wicked witch is more pleasing.Ga4tjhGf0ef17O7Y
Lurker
0 likes
I'm still super insecure about liking this. I got so fangirl that I actually joined their little group. I CAN'T be the only person who thinks this kind of erotica has amazing potential.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you Mr Snyder.

People who do not get the concept of ONLINE and then get butthurt when you don't want to tell them personal details about your OFFLINE life.

or

The fucking Jets organization. I hate you.
Lurker
0 likes
Subsidizing pro-sports teams with tax-incentives, tax-supplied money for their 'private playpens' (stadiums, etc) and bowing down to them should stop. The billionaires who own those teams should fully fund their little hobby themselves.

I don't watch pro-sports, I don't like pro-sports - so why should my tax money go to support them?