The Ego Boost Game!

last reply
76 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Welcome to the Ego Boost Game!
Here are the rules:

You must post one thing you like, admire, or something nice about the person above you. It must be only one thing. You may respond to posts made about you. So whenever you feel crappy, come to this post and read the lovely things about you! Welcome to the Ego Boost Game! Be happy.

EDIT it doesn't have to be the person directly above you.
Great thread Lydia I like your positive attitude!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Thanks Bunny! I like that you're always very supportive of your friends!
You have very nice eyes Lydia!
Oneline, I like that you give out hugs and you make a sexy painting!

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Primal, you've been supportive by participating in threads in topics I started. I have to add that Lydia has been wonderful and so has Gypsy. Hope it's ok to add that here. I appreciate all of you.
Elaine, I love your consideration for others.
Quote by Primal
Oneline, I like that you give out hugs and you make a sexy painting!

Lmao thanks! But its not a painting, its uhm photoshop...

Lydia! I love that your so spunky and happy! Its a joy chatting to you cause I always smile!
Quote by lydiababy6969
Elaine, I love your consideration for others.

Thanks Lydia. I like to treat people how I wish to be treated.
@Necho: Thank you *smile*

@ Elaine, I enjoy your insightful forum posts
Lydia you are a very nice and caring person.
when you don't even know me you where there in a way for me in these hard times. thank you soo much

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Quote by lydiababy6969
Here are the rules:

You must post one thing you like, admire, or something nice about the person above you. It must be only one thing. You may respond to posts made about you. So whenever you feel crappy, come to this post and read the lovely things about you! Welcome to the Ego Boost Game! Be happy.

Lydia, your blogs are brilliant. That one about the woman on the bus was too funny, made my day, needed a little lift on that particular day, so thanks ...

*The Dark Room*

How do you talk to an Angel available from Amazon.
Thank you Div, It's been a pleasure being your friend! You're a lovely, spirited person and being in the forums has been very easy because you've made me so welcome.
Quote by verity-smart
Quote by lydiababy6969
Here are the rules:

Lydia, your blogs are brilliant. That one about the woman on the bus was too funny, made my day, needed a little lift on that particular day, so thanks ...

No problem Val, I love your responses to posts, either they're insightful, funny, or both!
Thanks for making MY day with your comment!
Quote by lydiababy6969
Quote by verity-smart
Quote by lydiababy6969
Here are the rules:

Lydia, I love reading your posts, and seeing your picture in your avatar, your sense of humour comes right off the screen.
Quote by Elaine
Primal, you've been supportive by participating in threads in topics I started. I have to add that Lydia has been wonderful and so has Gypsy. Hope it's ok to add that here. I appreciate all of you.

Elaine, thank you for saying that. I think you were the very first person I asked to be one of my friends when I joined here, and my hunch about you was right. You're someone worth knowing and listening to. Thanks!
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by Elaine

Elaine, thank you for saying that. I think you were the very first person I asked to be one of my friends when I joined here, and my hunch about you was right. You're someone worth knowing and listening to. Thanks!

What a sweet thing to say, Gypsy. I'm glad that you are a friend. You're great.
Quote by gypsymoth
Quote by lydiababy6969
Quote by verity-smart
Quote by lydiababy6969
Here are the rules:

Lydia, I love reading your posts, and seeing your picture in your avatar, your sense of humour comes right off the screen.

Thank you Gypsy, that's so nice of you to say! You've made it very easy to contribute to these forums, I enjoy reading you responses and your stories! You're very talented!
Lydia, always fun reading your responses to forum questions, good answers with a sense of humour added.
You also have a great sense of humor BBB
I love those gloves you're wearing (at least they look like gloves) in your av Lydia.

Reminds me of my prom.

Ling
Thanks Ling, I read your posts, and you have a great sense of humor!
Lydia you are hilarious! I love the way you look at life, and how you transform from a lovely cat to a dangerous lioness when you feel your friends are being attacked.
Is this the mutal appreciation society

probably stab each other in the non pixel world
Mara, you beautiful lady! I love your ability to make me feel better when I feel like complete and utter crap. You've been there for me when I least expected a friend and you've helped me through a lot during these short months that I've been here. Thank you for everything!!! *hug*
Quote by DBarclay
Is this the mutal appreciation society

probably stab each other in the non pixel world

Stop being so grouchy! Grrr...I do like your insights on writing.
You're a great poker.
Forget who you thought I was, I'm The Chris J bitch!
Chris i like that you've always got something to say that in some way shape or form makes me laugh!
I Love You All.BBmVJwhfzuJNzgSg
Charlie's high again. Someone hide his hooch.