Special Valentine's Day Plans???

last reply
18 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey does anyone have any special Valentine's Day plans for their honey???

I'm cooking a lobster dinner and have some sexy new lingerie for the day and a sexy little present for him.
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Chocolate covered strawberries, lots of them, clothing is not required
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a little surf & turf on the barbie (if it's not raining) plus the obligatory champers and chocolate covered strawberries. Sound great? My 10-year old is looking forward to it too (sigh!) but hey, it's good family time.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Milk chocolate coated almonds, dusted with cinnamon and chocolate martinis.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I already got my present on Monday! Best gift anyone could ever ask for, and it'll last for such a long time...
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Lollipop Girl
0 likes
I have not one thing planed my husband is going to be gone working...
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Lurker
0 likes
Going to the pub and gettin drunk with my other single friends smile
Artistic Tart
0 likes
was going to work, but now I am getting taken out on a real nice meal, look forward to it, this noodle in a bag bullshit gets old.
Lurker
0 likes
Already celebrated it with the Goddess, but she's in for a surprise on that day, too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well the crab stuffed lobster dinner and red satin baby doll went over great now for tomorrow and the filet and shrimp dinner and the black lace number!

Sorry to anyone who is having a sucky valentines day get some booze!!!
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
I like it bunny, good food, the way to a mans heart is though his Stomach !!! but the attire would tantilise his mind. sea surf and sex wow!!!!!!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hehehe me and my boyfriend (as of 2am this morning lol) are going out to the cinema...doubt i'll actually pay attention to the film though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well this morning's sexy slut suit did the trick! hehehe Amazing what a little pair or ruffled panties with built in garters with black thigh high stockings and a matching push up bra will get you! So still have the rest of the day to go hmmm how can I entice him next? or maybe which will leade to yep that is the plan!

I order you all to explore your fantasies and

Have a Happy V-Day everyone!

PS: thinking about a special someone too!
Bunny12

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup. this is a sucky Valentines day . Glad you're enjoying it Bunny12!
Flutterby Pharie
0 likes
Quote by ChelleLaBelle
Yup. this is a sucky Valentines day . Glad you're enjoying it Bunny12!

I hear ya Chelle!
♥ Listen, touch, and look around in the air and on the ground. If you watch all nature's things, you might just see a fairy's wings. ♥
Forum Whore
0 likes
Quote by FantasyFiction
Valentine's day sucks

AGREED!!!
Forum Whore
0 likes
Sorry about the caps, everybody.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I exhanged gifts with my friend, got her an adult "toy" ;)

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.