Sexual accidents

last reply
23 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've suffered a few accidents while indulging in foreplay. For instance, while at Uni I got hooked on this girl, Sarah. She wasn't a stunning beauty, but I found her attractive and sexy. Anyway, when I did finally persuade her into bed, I found that she was extremely good at giving oral sex. However, she didn't really like it if I ejaculated in her mouth. So, being the caring chap that I am, I was happy to finish over her face, or breasts, or bum, etc.

One time, I got rather too excited, and couldn't control myself as I pulled out of her mouth. I ejaculated with real force, and hit her straight in the eye. Of course, I helped her wash it out, but it caused her quite some pain. And the next day her eye turned black. She was not best pleased with me.

Anyone else had a sexual accident?
Lurker
0 likes
LOL Good thread Charley.

I fell off my stripper pole when I first got it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
LOL Good thread Charley.

Hope you didn't hurt your self.
Lurker
0 likes
nah, just my ego.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
LOL Good thread Charley.

OMG! So we do have something in common!!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah. Had it removed when I put in the sex swing though. Haven't fell out of that but, my cat did.
Lurker
0 likes
This isn't much, but I fell out of bed once when I was with Tech Goddess. We laughed and laughed. Champagne contributed.
Lurker
0 likes
Once got poked in the eye by a frantic, over-zealous boyfriend aiming for my mouth. He kinda blew it because it hurt and I wouldn't.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had a couple that come to mind.

One was when I was a freshmen in high school. My gf and I were making out and for the first time with this gf her hand roamed around and found its way down my pants. She pulled me out and was stroking me slowly for only like one minute when out of nowhere I started cumming on her hand and wrist. She was shocked and startled at first and I was extremely embarrassed.

About 4 years ago I was having rough sex with my gf of the time and both her legs were up over my shoulders and she was telling me to pile drive her so I was really thrusting down into her hard when my rock hard cock slipped out just in time to come down directly on her asshole. Both of us were in pain and she was crying and bleeding a little from her butt hole and my dick felt like I had rammed it into a brick wall. It was very painful for both of us, more so for her though.

Another accident was also my freshmen year of high school. I was seeing an 8th grader but she was more experienced than me. She was giving me a blow job for the first time and told me to warn her before I cum and just before I started cumming I tapped her on the shoulder repeatedly then blew my load in her mouth. She suddenly jumped off my dick and I proceeded to shoot cum into the air which then landed all over my pants and shirt. She was angry that I didn't warn her before I came when I then informed her that the tapping on her shoulder was the warning. She looked at me like I was an idiot and told me "next time let me know that". She scolded me and made me go get her a glass of water.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am slightly accident prone.... dislocated shoulder, broken nose, a couple broken ribs...etc (all by accident).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rxtales
I am slightly accident prone.... dislocated shoulder, broken nose, a couple broken ribs...etc (all by accident).

All by sexual accident? I would say you might be playing a little rough!
Seeker
0 likes
Quote by Charley
One time, I got rather too excited, and couldn't control myself as I pulled out of her mouth. I ejaculated with real force, and hit her straight in the eye. Of course, I helped her wash it out, but it caused her quite some pain. And the next day her eye turned black. She was not best pleased with me.

OMG! This happend to me once and it hurt so bad!! I sat up and screamed, "I'M BLIND!" oucheeeeee....and for the next 24 hours it looked like I was stoned out of my mind because my eyes were fire red. Blindfolds people! That stuff is lethal!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fystee
Quote by rxtales

All by sexual accident? I would say you might be playing a little rough!

The dislocated shoulder was when this guy tried to pin my arm above my head.

The broken nose happened when I was giving this guy a blow job. He turned to look at something then when he turned back he elbowed me in the nose and I bit him, He then pushed me off the bed and i landed funny and broke two ribs.

Another time we both fell of the bed and he landed on top of me breaking another rib.

i also dislocated hip and when it was pretty much healed I stradled this guy and because of the way I lifted my leg I re-dislocated my hip.
Lurker
0 likes
Jesus! I wouldn't want to play with rx, I might break her!LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just remembered this one time - I was with this girl. We had been friends for a long time, but never had anything serious develop between us. Just friends. No, really! I mean it!

Anyway, she and her boyfriend were throwing a party. People were just hanging out all over her apartment complex. Drinking, smoking, having fun. She and I went to take a walk, jsut to get away from the noise. We would up sitting in the grass overlooking a small lake right behind her place. I honestly don't know how it happened, but one minute we were talking, and the next, we were making out like crazy! We kissed for maybe thirty seconds, and she went for my cock. My brain went into a tumultuous overload as she pulled my pants down, and eased her soft, warm, wet lips around me. I leaned back on both elbows to get a better look at the wonderful things she was doing to my dick.

In just about a minute, I felt a kind of minor stinging on my right arm. That minor stinging soon grew into a major feeling of fire, covering my entire right arm! It seemed that when we sat down, we picked a spot about two feet from a huge fire ant mound. When I leaned back, I put my right elbow right into the center of it! I was so bemused by the feelings coursing through my body from the blowjob, that I never even noticed the little bastards creepy-crawling up my arm until, at some secret signal, they all started biting me like crazy!

That ended the blowjob... at least until I had swept them all off of me, and we moved down onto the beach proper! We ended up fucking wildly on the beach, and I guess her boyfriend never asked how she got so much white sand in her panties. My arm swelled up about a half-inch in all directions, looking like a red, pus-oozing cabbage-patch-doll arm, and it took several weeks for all the soreness to go away. I'd be hard-pressed to say if the fuck was actually worth it or not... but it was an interesting fuck to say the least!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i guess im like rx and have allot of accidents ... black eyes, broken nose, broken ribs, broken arm, dislocated sholder, hip, pinched nerves, pulled muscles, and these are just some the ones i have received and not accidentally given ... man i could go on and on

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
Funny website though.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
In my early thirties, I was fortunate to have an exuberant 24 yr old girlfriend who loved to watch and feel me shooting ropes all over her exceptionally nice and large tits.

We'd fuck in multiple positions, generally finish off in missionary, sometimes I'd cum inside her and we both would try to time it to be as close to simultaneous climax as possible, etc...She was alot of fun!

Once I was extremely horny, we hadn't been together in a few days and she wanted to see me paint her tits...I wanted to see if I could do it from the length of her petite 5'1" torso...so, while in missionary, I pulled out, she grabbed my cock and aimed it...she raised her head with support of my hand upon the back of her neck - and was looking slightly over her breasts and towards my twitching cockhead, just above her vulva...and I bent my face down and forward til my chin was nearly upon my chest - we were cheek to cheek...she felt my cock swell and released her grip...and I promptly shot a thick rope, maybe a table-spoon's worth - nearly two feet up and across her tummy and over her left tit, line-drive fashion...and straight into my nostrils and eyes.

One big shot right between the eyes. That stuff stings.

She of course thought it was funny as hell...I have to admit, it was pretty humorous.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
omg! I would have been laughing hysterically!
Lurker
0 likes
Me too.pPbOmenEmuPxB8yx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Birdie
Quote by Charley

OMG! This happend to me once and it hurt so bad!! I sat up and screamed, "I'M BLIND!" oucheeeeee....and for the next 24 hours it looked like I was stoned out of my mind because my eyes were fire red. Blindfolds people! That stuff is lethal!!

We haven't met, have we Birdie? Here's spunk in your eye!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
RX and Diversified have reminded me of why I like a girl with a little extra meat. Those slinder things are wonderful to look at but they seem to break much too easily. A broken chick is no fun at all and may be looking for revenge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Along a similar line of some of the other postings. My wife-to-be and I traveled to visit her mom and her sister. We stayed at a hotel near by and were going at it pretty seriously in bed in the missionary position. I pulled out at the last minute to paint her body. Her head had been rolling back and forth while she was cumming. The first shot was driven hard into her clitoris mound, point blank (great feeling for both, by the way), the second shot landed a rope accross her tummy and the third shot over her tits and onto the side of her head, right directly into her ear. She immediately snapped out of what must have been a collosal orgasm, and I almost didn't make it to the bathroom for the cotton swabs I was laughing so hard. She kind of had a hard time taking my appologies seriously considering I couldn't stop laughing.