Never Chatted and new to the site

last reply
15 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
42 until September and have never been in a chat room or joined a site like this before. Looking forward to checking this out.
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Welcome to Lush.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks. I'll get the hang of it sooner or later
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I think you will find that we in this land of Odd have many interesting things to offer. Take your time and meet some new friends. We here on Lush love to make welcome all new arrivals!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I look forward to this.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sunbird98
42 until September and have never been in a chat room or joined a site like this before. Looking forward to checking this out.

Lush was a first for me too..and i hope you have as much fun here as i do smile
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This is a hell of a lot better than Facebook!!!!
Site administrator
0 likes
Welcome .. just be a lil careful of some of the ladies .. no names to be mentioned (coughs above) .. some start asking for monthly cheques and gifts .. just saying .. lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
New as well still trying to meet people and get in the swing of things!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm in the same boat you're in the chats can be a little intimidating at first trying to keep up with everything ;but be patient be respectful and be happy we don't bite
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
welcome sugar..for me the chat rooms are a bit..um...for the regulars but if u talk u will be talked to

post & write..sexiest best writers here....in the world..

smile
Lurker
0 likes
Glad to have you here. I don't really hang out in the chats, but there's a lot of other stuff the site has to offer if you find that aspect intimidating at first. Lush is mostly devoid of jerks, so you shouldn't have a hard time assimilating.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Never been good at writing stories;but, I sure like reading them. These are the stories and kind of interaction I've been looking for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before I signed up to Lush, I spent 6 months reading stories and galavanting through the threads, my only regret in life is, not signing up as soon as I stumbled down the rabbit hole. Personally for me, Lush is my Wonderland.